00:00
00:00

Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life 2?

1,133 Views | 18 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The BBS seems kind of stale so I thought why not post another one of these. Now then I suggest you read the first edition of this before progressing, some of the questions from that thread will be moved to here.

1. Corn appears in our shit... so how come our stomachs don't digest it?
2. What is the purpose of Life Insurance?
3. If I'm listening to a song, how many people are listening to the same song and are at the same spot in that song at that exact moment?
4. A gay guy kisses you... what do you do?
5. You're a security guy in a mall, who do you watch closely, the black guy, the latino, or the white guy with shifty eyes?
6. What is the best way to eat a Reese's Cup?
7. If A Woman Got A Sex Change To Remove Her Vagina To Get A Penis And Removed Her Breasts And A Man Got A Sex Change To Remove His Penis To Get A Vagina And Got Breast Implants, They Got Married And On The Honeymoon They Had Sex, Would That Mean That They're Marriage Is Actually Correct Since According To Their Operations They Were Really Gay?
8. Who would have picked to replace Bob Barker on The Price Is Right?
9. Three days after Wednesday, then two days before Friday. What does the sentence mean?
10. What is 9 + 2 = ?

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life 2? 2008-04-18 15:43:58

Chew your food.

Family gets money when you die. Hurry up.

3. If I'm listening to a song, how many people are listening to the same song and are at the same spot in that song at that exact moment?

None. All the songs you listen to suck.

Die from AIDS.

5. You're a security guy in a mall, who do you watch closely, the black guy, the latino, or the white guy with shifty eyes?

Throw the Black guy out, accuse the Mexican of Grand Theft, and have a drink with the white guy.

Don't. They go straight to your thighs.

7. If A Woman Got A Sex Change To Remove Her Vagina To Get A Penis And Removed Her Breasts And A Man Got A Sex Change To Remove His Penis To Get A Vagina And Got Breast Implants, They Got Married And On The Honeymoon They Had Sex, Would That Mean That They're Marriage Is Actually Correct Since According To Their Operations They Were Really Gay?

Too many caps. Invalid.

Rick Astley.

9. Three days after Wednesday, then two days before Friday. What does the sentence mean?

You're a genius.

10. What is 9 + 2 = ?

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life 2? 2008-04-18 15:48:50

At 4/18/08 03:35 PM, The-Great-One wrote: 1. Corn appears in our shit... so how come our stomachs don't digest it?

Corn has a skin around it which is immune to stomach acids.

To renew your life when it breaks.

I'm sure there will be more than five. Want to make thinks more slimmer? How many people will also have the same playlist as you?

Give him my number.

All three of them. In fact, anyone. I don't want non-suspicious guys robbing shops here and there while the suspicious ones are innocent.

A fucking what?

They were gay to start with and were insults to humanity.

GO US!

Bruce Forsythe.

Fuck all.

10. What is 9 + 2 = ?

| Facebook | last.fm | Steam |

it's just diana ross slowed down 11/10 it's fuckin awful

BBS Signature

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life 2? 2008-04-18 15:55:35

Cos our stomachs acid isnt good enough
So when you die, your family/ whoever gets the moeny, dont feel as bad...
16 (:
How would I know if their gay? Im a lady
All of them, and everyone else too... :D
I dont know what one of these is..
Their not gay, cos! They were a man and a woman to begin with.. and now they are the same jsut the other way around (:
I dont know this show :(
Saturday Wednesday.?
10. What is 9 + 2 = ?
A sum, with no answer (:

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life 2? 2008-04-18 16:08:03

At 4/18/08 03:35 PM, The-Great-One wrote: 1. Corn appears in our shit... so how come our stomachs don't digest it?

I don't eat corn and I don't examine faeces, but I guess if you ate it properly it wouldn't be so much of a problem.

It's a fun gamble.

It depends entirely on which song and at what time and date, but even then launching a huge costly investigation would draw people from their original paths so the results would be affected. So no, it doesn't matter. Ten. Will that do?

Say "Oi!" (unless you're gay too).

None, I'd hang by the orange smoothies cart.

I don't know what that is, so I'd have to say not at all.

How are they gay? They just swapped sides. The marriage probably would stand so well though, although it should.

No one! Axe the show!

When I'm having my period.

10. What is 9 + 2 = ?

It's an insult. Fuck you too!

My, what a list of stuff. Pfft.

Fantastic Four Two, Fantastic Five!

Monkey fish frog - Old man bites tenderly - Derp De Dum

BBS Signature

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life 2? 2008-04-18 16:11:14

Reese's Cup!

Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life 2?

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life 2? 2008-04-18 16:13:26

At 4/18/08 03:35 PM, The-Great-One wrote: Stupid shit.

This list is so wacky.

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life 2? 2008-04-18 16:25:11

At 4/18/08 04:13 PM, Zen444 wrote:
At 4/18/08 03:35 PM, The-Great-One wrote: Stupid shit.
This list is so wacky.

Well you're right, it is stupid shit, and the list is so wacky, and you've proven that you can't answer the questions.

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life 2? 2008-04-18 17:05:49

At 4/18/08 03:35 PM, The-Great-One wrote:

It´s Evolution.

You make people happy that cared about you.

It depends on how much your volume is turned up.

Grab his cock and do a barrel roll.

I would watch all three of them closely since it´s my fucking job.

Swallowing it in one piece.

They are both gay and have AIDS.

You.

Saturday,then Wednesday.

10. What is 9 + 2 = ?

? equals 9 + 2. Therefore ? = 11.

I love this kind of Questions. Also, does anybody see what I did there?

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life 2? 2008-04-18 17:13:07

I'm sure there is some scientific explanation for that, I just can't be bothered to explain it to you.

When you die it can help your family with expenses such as water,gas,electric bills and funerals.

Most probaly impossible to caculate how man people are listening to one song at the same time.

Punch him because:
1. No one just randomly comes and kisses me
2. He is a guy.

All have an equal chance of comitting a crime. I would watch all of them equally.

I don't know what that is.

It is a man and a woman still so the marriage is still correct.

I don't know! Osama Bin Laden

Riddles are pointless.

10. What is 9 + 2 = ?

I'm done!

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

BBS Signature

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life 2? 2008-04-18 17:35:35

Mabye, a conspiaracy.

To insure our lives.

Depends on how good the song is.

Thank him.

All three. Or the black guy.

Puting it in your mouth and chewing it.

Yes.

Robin Williams.

Satwedns?

10. What is 9 + 2 = ?

What is anything?

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life 2? 2008-04-18 17:38:57

These questions are too complicated for me.

Love is what I got homies!

BBS Signature

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life 2? 2008-04-18 17:40:12

I used to know that one, something about the construction of corn I think.

To protect your life?

Go out and count.

I stopped there.

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life 2? 2008-04-18 17:45:17

Something to do with the husks of the corn.

To make it easier on your family if they die.

I don't know....some where around.....OVER NINE THOUSSAAAND.

Beat the living shit out of him.

All three of them

I don't know....With your mouth?

No, their marrige wouldn't be correct, they were both gay to start with.

I don't know, I woulda kept him if possible.

SUNDAYMONDAYTUESDAYWEDNSEDAYTHURSDAYFRID AYSATURDAY

10. What is 9 + 2 = ?

?=11

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life 2? 2008-04-27 00:40:38

i don't eat corn

i don't know

bitch slap the bitch

i've got my eyes on the girl who is suspiciously coming out of the changing room

eat them cold

asking the same question twice ?

tim allen

thursday through friday ?

10. What is 9 + 2 = ?

<something witty and funny that you should post in your sig too>

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life 2? 2008-04-27 00:44:02

The skin of the corn is anti-human stomach

So that when you die your family is covered for any expenses

0. When you break it down, nothing happens at the exact same instance

Kiss back

None. I am asleep on the job

With your moyth

Who says its wrong for gays to marry?

That show needs to die

Saturday, Wednesday

10. What is 9 + 2 = ?

11, or 12 depending on what form of math we are going off of

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life 2? 2008-04-27 00:50:57

God say yes to corn digestion.

Getting killed early by your wife/kid

Since the atom are not vibrating at the same time, i cannot say.

Punch him, say wtf and go bang a girl.

Il kill them all.

Flametrower and cheezecake

They just changed sex. LOVE is the thing.

Spongebob

56th of may.

10. What is 9 + 2 = ?

Nine space plus space two space equals space interrgationmark

Free non-professional Psychoanalysis in my profile.

Convenient link to my profile!

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life 2? 2008-04-27 01:59:15

1. Because of Chuck Norris
2. Again, Chuck Norris
3. just me and Chuck Norris
4. kiss him back
5. latino
6. JUST EAT IT DAMN YOU!
7. no?
8. Chuck Norris
9. it means that you just saved a bunch of money on car insurance
10. y'mother

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life 2? 2008-04-27 02:19:51

At 4/18/08 03:35 PM, The-Great-One wrote: The BBS seems kind of stale so I thought why not post another one of these. Now then I suggest you read the first edition of this before progressing, some of the questions from that thread will be moved to here.

Full of fibre, our bodies don't know what to do with it so it shits it back out, great for helping the flow though.

Your family get money if you die.

1. You. No-one else can be in that exact spot at the same time as you.

Run.

White Guy with shifty eyes.

Which is...?

Whut?

Who would have picked who?

Saturday then Wednesday, 6 then 3.

10. What is 9 + 2 = ?