00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sinnymon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Code Geass Society

6,975 Views | 108 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-07-23 13:50:42

At 7/23/08 01:18 PM, CynicalScythe wrote: Spoilers, spoilers, spoilers.

Copy cat. :3

Meh. I usually have the problem if something is forshadowed you can usually guess the way the plot falls. It feels good to be up in the air.

Like I said, the foreshadows you barely notice until you watch the episode over several times.

Obvious foreshadows aren't always the way to go.

Those can be fucking awesome. When everythign just falls into place and you go "OOOOOOH".

Exactly.

Maybe. But i didn't notice him put it back in. Also, when you're saving someone from falling to thier death, a contact lense isn't the first tihng on your mind. Why would you put it back in?

He could've put it back in after he was on the ground with C.C unconscious?

Shh. If someone makes a lost anime i'm going to come find you.

That would suck.

But Lost is such a kick ass show.

Also, i love the wtf moments. As soon as i saw charles die at the begining i knew. Best episode ever.

I would cry if that was really how charles dies.

I dont know. It sort of exploded and imploded. It might something a little more interesting

*Exploded, imploded would mean it collapsed inside of itself.

And I think it was a nuke for several reasons.

1.) In season 1 when nina talks lloyd the adam their discussing is Uranium 18.
2.) In season 1 Nina talks about the adam splitting for a minute in one of the earlier episodes. Splitting albums causes nucular energy.
3.) The labs where Nina is working in season 2 resembles REMARKABLY like a partical excelerator....a huge circular track where they speed adams toghter so they crash toghter, creating sparticles and all that. All part of nucular stuff. If you want a further explantion of this watch the episode of Nova entitled "The elegant unirverse"
4.) At the end of season 1 Lloyd told everyone that the bomb could destroy all of kyoto. Their aren't any other types of bombs that could destroy that much land.
5.) Nina's last name is Einstein....symbolism here or uncanny coincidence? You decide.

I hate Nina. When the most interesting thing you do on a show is a hump a table, you fucking suck as a character.

Lol I was dozing off in my chair when that happened and five minutes later I was like "Wait a minute, WHAT THE FUCK?"

At first I thought she was making something or something but when I rewatched it the scene was very clearly showing her jacking off. (Well not clearly)

right. But ninja maid is awesome. Out of the blue? Yes. Silly? Probably? Still fucking cool? Defenitely. I know it seems hasitly thrown together. But hey.

If only Sayoko was hot.

If so then that'd be some niice hentai right there, all right.

C'mon. Can you really say that anything isn't possible in this series?

I never said it was impossible, I said I doubt it would happen.

No, YOU wouldn't but i'm sure if you give the writers a chance like that, then something wacky will happy. I garuntee it.

Mabye.

Those have to have some significance right? Maybe? I wouldn't sure wacky though. Surreal more like.

Of course they have signafficance.

Although I still don't like them, it feels like i'm seeing the last few episodes of NGE over again only it's possible to understand what's going on.

No i'd still hate him.

yeah but he'd stop being useless.

You bastard. How am i supposed to argue that?

You aren't. XD

Well damn straight its exclusive. Since he's the only cyborg.

We actually don't know that.

There coudl've been cyborgs that were under devolpment or the fact they didn't have any weapons they could fight back.

They'll probably develop that with out him.

Yeah he'll just be on the side in the flashbacks but still.

He brought up questions that weren't on my mind before hand.

Curious yes. Even though i hate schneizel. THey'll proably delve deeper into that with sSchneizel.

I actually like Clovis and Schniezel.

Also you got to love the fact Schiezel is a giant playboy.

Yes. But only just enough. Too much forshadowing and it becomes predictable.

No, it's not the quanity of foreshadows....it's the quality and blatanty of foreshadows that decide if it's bad or not.

Meh. He's barely significant as is.

Yeah, after episode 5 of season 2 he became a dead character.

Whats inside the locket maybe. I hope its not something cheezy like who his parents is.

Agreed, but I can't see it being anything other than that.

Hey, i get by on reccomendations mostly. I dont hear about stuff on forums much. if you have any other "must watch" animes, Just PM them to me.

Will do.

All of the aniems that i watch I found by either lurking /A/(But not actuaslly posting mendou's a bastard so I got kicked out.) and watching amvs for the music on youtube.(I watch for the music, and if it looks slightly interesting I watch it.)

Oh dear god. NO.

I know, right? Mabye I can understand it making it somewhat of a mystery as to who is at which ranks but that's it.

And I really wanted the first knight of round to have his rank revealed late in the plot, not before the majority of the memebers haven't had their names revealed yet.

Hi my Name is scythe. And i'm a weenie.

:333

Well didn't charles go on about that mind machine sky temple thing being a weapon of sorts? OR was that just the mind machine aspect of it.

Don't know.

He said something about using that temple as a weapon againest the gods.

Yeah but who cares about those guys? Oogi is a major character. If he has to die, he gets a dying speech.

" I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU!"

If that ain't a cliche dying line in anime then I don't know what is.

Ooghi was a main character in season 1, he was pointless and filler in season 2.

Or they kill each other. That'd be good.

That'd seem a bit stupid if they both fire a shot at the same time killing each other.

The only way I can see that happening is if they are injured and a bomb or something was about to explode and kill them and they died toghter, reunited friends.

WHich would be cheesey but a hell of a lot more believeable.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-07-23 14:22:07

I love code geass, i had a friend show me the first episode on adult swim and after that I watched all of season 1 subbed. At the moment though I'm watching R2 episodes when they come out.

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-07-25 04:44:50

Sorry to disrupt the spoilers but I've thought of a topic of discussion. Check the first page and see what it was.

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-07-25 06:39:17

At 7/25/08 04:44 AM, InsanelyFrozenMetal wrote: Sorry to disrupt the spoilers but I've thought of a topic of discussion. Check the first page and see what it was.

Our discussion>>>>>>>>>>>your discussion.

Hmmmm that would mean that christanity might not exist.

That would mean that it was around the same time as us as oppossed to the future, but i'm not doing that (Simple) math to find out.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-07-25 21:08:50

Well, seeing as how its friday alot of points we brought up in our discussion are going to be put to bed in a few days. The next subbing of Code Geass will be released and we will have a whole new set of things to discuss. As for InsanelyFrozenMetal, its an alternate reality. So past or future, it pretty much doesn't matter in terms of our timeline. But you may be right. It might be before this point in time, but htey have giant robots. So they're hella more advanced than we are.

:This isn't over SMC. Just wait till sunday.

Its the internet. Quit bitching and get over yourself.

People I heart: Dropkicked, Mendou, Animetal, Jew193, Fremen

BBS Signature

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-07-26 19:29:58

Does anyone know where I can find the episodes of the first season that have english subs so I can catch up with you guys?

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-07-26 21:06:38

At 7/26/08 07:29 PM, InsanelyFrozenMetal wrote: Does anyone know where I can find the episodes of the first season that have english subs so I can catch up with you guys?

Well i dont know if you wanted them streamed or not, but here, alternatively, you can go straight to Imeem and watch them there.

Good luck and god speed.

ALL HAIL BRITTANIA

BBS Signature

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-07-27 14:39:10

I'd join as a die-hard fan but I won't since smc316 is a member.

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-07-27 15:50:55

At 7/25/08 09:08 PM, CynicalScythe wrote:
This isn't over SMC. Just wait till sunday.

New arguements tomorrow, most likely because the episode usually doesn't come out in subs till monday or tuesday.

At 7/27/08 02:39 PM, Paradox wrote: I'd join as a die-hard fan but I won't since smc316 is a member.

That's nice.

Why do I get the feeling their is a new hate bandwagon going around aiming for me insteado cellardoor these days?

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-07-27 16:37:10

At 7/27/08 03:50 PM, smc316 wrote: That's nice.

Why do I get the feeling their is a new hate bandwagon going around aiming for me insteado cellardoor these days?

People dislike cellardoor6 because he's a lame troll. People dislike you because you're a tight-arsed cunt. Everyone has their own reasons for disliking people, and most people have something about them to be disliked. We tend to keep it to ourselves, though.

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-07-27 16:43:45

At 7/27/08 04:37 PM, Paradox wrote: People dislike you because you're a tight-arsed cunt.

I don't get why everyone always say something along those lines about me, i'm joking and/or fooling around almost all the time online.

Everyone has their own reasons for disliking people, and most people have something about them to be disliked. We tend to keep it to ourselves, though.

And most people also tend to keep their dislike of other people to themselves, or at least in real life. That is being socially correct, apparently.

Not that anyone cares about being correct online. :)

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-07-29 02:55:09

Ever since it appeared after Death Note, Code Geass has become my favorite show. I'm through ep 14 at the moment and I can say IMO it boasts some decent action and masterful storytelling (not as masterful as Death Note, but as close as you can get.). Also, I would like to be the man who employs suzaku. Lloyd I think his name is. I could be wrong. Please correct me if that's the case.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-07-29 03:42:13

At 7/29/08 02:55 AM, DeathNoteetoNhtaeD wrote: Ever since it appeared after Death Note, Code Geass has become my favorite show. I'm through ep 14 at the moment and I can say IMO it boasts some decent action and masterful storytelling (not as masterful as Death Note, but as close as you can get.). Also, I would like to be the man who employs suzaku. Lloyd I think his name is. I could be wrong. Please correct me if that's the case.

You're correct. In full it's Count Lloyd Asplund. Hey, wait a minute...oh shit you want to be my boss!?

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-07-29 03:49:29

Anyways, I've caught up with you guys and I've seen episode 16 of CGR2. I'd like to start the spoilers but I'll leave that to whoever responds first. So fire away!

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-07-30 00:02:19

InsanelyFrozenMetal, IDK about being your boss, but I just love how Lloyd's so... aloof, I guess you could say. And feel free to post spoilers, I can just skip over them while I catch up.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-08-04 00:22:14

What I'd like to know is how DO you catch up? I've looked all over the internet and I haven't been able to find any episodes of the first season (for free, at least.). Any insight as to how to catch up would be greatly be apreciated. Oh, and to just post a new topic of conversation, ep 15 just aired, and I just have to say, Mao is... extremely twisted.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-08-04 00:46:27

At 8/4/08 12:22 AM, DeathNoteetoNhtaeD wrote: What I'd like to know is how DO you catch up? I've looked all over the internet and I haven't been able to find any episodes of the first season (for free, at least.). Any insight as to how to catch up would be greatly be apreciated.

My first post from the bottom of the page has links. Both links contain the first season as well as the second.

Oh, and to just post a new topic of conversation, ep 15 just aired, and I just have to say, Mao is... extremely twisted.

I fucking hate mow.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-08-04 05:00:01

CynicalScythe, thanks for the link. I am now finished with season 1, I think (Stages 24 and 25 is the finale, right?). And I can say that in the 10 I watched, Episode 22 caught my eye the most. What Euphemia was ordered to do was just... unspeakable.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-08-05 03:26:45

Okay! Finally, I have caught up. And to enter the debate at the top of page 2, personally, I liked episodes 12 to 15, and - SPOILER ALERT TO ANYONE WHO HAS NOT SEEN UP TO EP 16 OF THE 2ND SEASON - I love how Shirley is used as a pivotal character that could ruin it all for Lulouche. But it made me sad that she had to be killed off, and, really, it made me sadder that Zero couldn't execute Rolo. It would been such a great scene, having Luloche kill his "brother" who was originally supossed to kill him. Sure its probably been done before, but still, it would have been great to see Lulouche stain his hands all in Shirley's name. so is love.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-08-06 15:15:45

Pretty dead in here. Looks like theres been some discussion though.
I'd like to start off by saying, I generally don't like anime at all. Too cliche, unoriginal, boring plotlines. But i fell in love with Code Geass. It's so unexpected, I never have any clue what the fuck is gonna happen next. I just finished watching up to episode 17.

The most recent thing i can remember that I really didn't like, was C.C's memory loss. She was such a great character, you liked her, but never really knew what she was thinking. The way she did anything she wanted, and always had a bored face really made me like her character. Then she loses her memory, and reverts to this little slave girl. That annoyed the hell out of me.
From you anime experts point of view, do you think she'll get her memories back at some point? I really hope they figure out a way to do that, and not have her slowly warm up to Lelouche.

By the way, I cant remember which episode, but was it just me that saw C.C eyeing her bandaid as if it was a wedding ring? She might've just been looking at it, But i just had a feeling.

I'd also like to say, I don't like C.C's name. Everytime i read it I want to say "C" "C". Not C2.

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-08-06 16:34:55

At 8/6/08 03:15 PM, Mercenary81 wrote: Pretty dead in here. Looks like theres been some discussion though.
I'd like to start off by saying, I generally don't like anime at all. Too cliche, unoriginal, boring plotlines.

Yeouch. Generalizing a bit there aren't we?

The most recent thing i can remember that I really didn't like, was C.C's memory loss. She was such a great character, you liked her, but never really knew what she was thinking. The way she did anything she wanted, and always had a bored face really made me like her character. Then she loses her memory, and reverts to this little slave girl. That annoyed the hell out of me.

I actually found that to be a very moving scene. He absolute and complete vulnerability, was very touching at least for me.

From you anime experts point of view, do you think she'll get her memories back at some point? I really hope they figure out a way to do that, and not have her slowly warm up to Lelouche.

its very possible. But probably not AFTER she slowly warms herself up to Lelouch. She'll most likely get her personality back. But unfortunately this anime is very hard to predict. So, i cant say taht for sure.

By the way, I cant remember which episode, but was it just me that saw C.C eyeing her bandaid as if it was a wedding ring? She might've just been looking at it, But i just had a feeling.

It was 17 I believe. And yes i noticed that too. And i thought the same thing. You gotta think, she thinks its a whole new world. She met one guy who's supposedly her "master" and he acts nice to her, doesn't beat her senseless, and cures her wounds.

I'd also like to say, I don't like C.C's name. Everytime i read it I want to say "C" "C". Not C2.

I figure you pronounce it how you want. I know loads of people who say CC and people who say C2 (its all about preferance) just like some sub teams and people say "Kallen" and other say "Karen" or "Nunally" or "Natalie" . It all depends on your preference.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-08-06 16:53:51

At 8/6/08 04:34 PM, CynicalScythe wrote: Yeouch. Generalizing a bit there aren't we?

Maybe just a little :P

I actually found that to be a very moving scene. He absolute and complete vulnerability, was very touching at least for me.

I know what you mean, but soon i just found myself saying "When's she gonna wake up?"

its very possible. But probably not AFTER she slowly warms herself up to Lelouch. She'll most likely get her personality back. But unfortunately this anime is very hard to predict. So, i cant say taht for sure.

I can see that happening. I don't like this C.C nearly as much

It was 17 I believe. And yes i noticed that too. And i thought the same thing. You gotta think, she thinks its a whole new world. She met one guy who's supposedly her "master" and he acts nice to her, doesn't beat her senseless, and cures her wounds.

Even so, she's still pretty frail. She freaks out at the slightest thing, even if she does trust him to an extent. I understand why though, was a slave, blah blah blah.

I figure you pronounce it how you want. I know loads of people who say CC and people who say C2 (its all about preferance) just like some sub teams and people say "Kallen" and other say "Karen" or "Nunally" or "Natalie" . It all depends on your preference.

Well I actually like the name, I just don't like reading it. I correct myself everytime I read it. Just a quirk in my personality i guess. I've never heard Natalie instead of Nunally, but I can understand Kallen instead of Karen.

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-08-06 17:45:55

Really sorry for the double post. Finished the last noe, and forgot to add this before hitting Post.

SPOILERS

At 8/5/08 03:26 AM, DeathNoteetoNhtaeD wrote: Okay! Finally, I have caught up. And to enter the debate at the top of page 2, personally, I liked episodes 12 to 15, and - SPOILER ALERT TO ANYONE WHO HAS NOT SEEN UP TO EP 16 OF THE 2ND SEASON - I love how Shirley is used as a pivotal character that could ruin it all for Lulouche. But it made me sad that she had to be killed off, and, really, it made me sadder that Zero couldn't execute Rolo.

Blegh. I Shirley had no purpose in the series other than getting in Lelouch's way. I wasn't attached to her character so her dying couldn't have phased me less. I'm gald she's out of the way. And as for Rolo, he may have killed her and Lelouch may have wanted revenge. But Rolo is useful. His confidence in Lelouch will not be shaken, and his skills and his geass prove to be useful. Sure he's a cold hearted bastard. But he's one of the MOST useful pawns he has.

It would been such a great scene, having Luloche kill his "brother" who was originally supossed to kill him. Sure its probably been done before, but still, it would have been great to see Lulouche stain his hands all in Shirley's name. so is love.

Again, Lelouch doesn't need to stain his hands in love. That could put him in a questionable position. And compromise a lot of what he's worked for.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-08-06 17:51:15

At 8/6/08 05:45 PM, CynicalScythe wrote: Really sorry for the double post. Finished the last noe, and forgot to add this before hitting Post.

I guess your not used to other people posting in this topic, that wasnt a double post :P

SPOILERS

Honestly, I don't think we should have to put spoilers at the top of pretty much every single post. People shouldn't read a discussion if they don't want to find out about the plot.

Blegh. I Shirley had no purpose in the series other than getting in Lelouch's way. I wasn't attached to her character so her dying couldn't have phased me less. I'm gald she's out of the way. And as for Rolo, he may have killed her and Lelouch may have wanted revenge. But Rolo is useful. His confidence in Lelouch will not be shaken, and his skills and his geass prove to be useful. Sure he's a cold hearted bastard. But he's one of the MOST useful pawns he has.

I never cared for her much either, but I was shocked that they actually killed her off. It seemed like so far, the writers were intent on keeping every character they'd developed.

Again, Lelouch doesn't need to stain his hands in love. That could put him in a questionable position. And compromise a lot of what he's worked for.

If Lelouche did in fact kill Rolo, do you think the Black Knights wouldn't notice?

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-08-06 17:58:30

At 8/6/08 04:53 PM, Mercenary81 wrote: I know what you mean, but soon i just found myself saying "When's she gonna wake up?"

Meh. I never was really attached to CC in the begining. She can stay this way or wake up. Its all good to me.

I can see that happening. I don't like this C.C nearly as much

Again. Its probable, but who knows with this series. And again, i dont really care about CC that much.

Even so, she's still pretty frail. She freaks out at the slightest thing, even if she does trust him to an extent. I understand why though, was a slave, blah blah blah.

Yeah the whole her being immortal and knowing martial arts was useful. Now she's not.

Well I actually like the name, I just don't like reading it. I correct myself everytime I read it. Just a quirk in my personality i guess. I've never heard Natalie instead of Nunally, but I can understand Kallen instead of Karen.

I saw it an a certain sub. The first episodes where like that then it switched.

At 8/6/08 05:51 PM, Mercenary81 wrote: I guess your not used to other people posting in this topic, that wasnt a double post :P

Usually just me an Animetal. Though we've found alternate means to discuss.

Honestly, I don't think we should have to put spoilers at the top of pretty much every single post. People shouldn't read a discussion if they don't want to find out about the plot.

Yeah but you know. Hate to ruin some poor fools day.

I never cared for her much either, but I was shocked that they actually killed her off. It seemed like so far, the writers were intent on keeping every character they'd developed.

I wasn't so much shocked as excited. I wanted her to die, ever since she figured who Zero was.

If Lelouche did in fact kill Rolo, do you think the Black Knights wouldn't notice?

They're already very close to mutiny. Scared cause they killed innocents, and such. Killing a black knight would push them over the edge.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-08-06 18:19:41

At 8/6/08 05:58 PM, CynicalScythe wrote: Meh. I never was really attached to CC in the begining. She can stay this way or wake up. Its all good to me.

I really don't know why i am, to be honest

Again. Its probable, but who knows with this series. And again, i dont really care about CC that much.

I really haven't been able to predict a single major plot twist. At times, I thought i knew what was gonna happen, only to be left in a wtf moment.

Yeah the whole her being immortal and knowing martial arts was useful. Now she's not.

There are a whole bunch of unexplained things. Not only have they not developed several characters, but there are those loose ends. Like when C.C was in a Knightmare and something went on with her and Anya. You know what im talking about? It was when they were holed up in the tomb.

I saw it an a certain sub. The first episodes where like that then it switched.

I've seen stuff like that before.

Usually just me an Animetal. Though we've found alternate means to discuss.

What would those be?

Yeah but you know. Hate to ruin some poor fools day.

I guess i'm not as nice as you. IF someone is dumb enough to read a discussion that clearly spans the entire show, and then think they can complain that we didn't state there were spoilers, I really don't feel any pity for them.

I wasn't so much shocked as excited. I wanted her to die, ever since she figured who Zero was.

That whole episode was just a big twist. Cyborg assassin turns out to be a good guy, Shirley goes insane, Shirley isn't insane anymore, Shirley dies. I get a headache just thinking about it.

They're already very close to mutiny. Scared cause they killed innocents, and such. Killing a black knight would push them over the edge.

Exactly! And throughout the whole show they're on and off trusting Zero. The only reason they even have him in command is because he gets results. A mutiny is a very possible thing in the future of the show.
Of course the die hard Zero fans in the Black Knights would not stand for this, and i'm pretty sure Zero would win them back if there was a mutiny.

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-08-06 21:47:16

First off, about C.C.'s memory loss, i'm torn. I always thought that she was a perfectly fine character, and a twist was unnessasary. On the other hand, it's a good plot device now that she's almost useless. I mean, she's saved Lulouche's ass on multiple occasions, but now she's almost a liability.
And CynicalScythe, you're right. Zero didn't NEED to get his hands dirty, but he WANTED to. The bomb that he planted on Rolo's Knightmare is proof of that. You're also right that it would put him in a questionable position, but that's the point. Due to his loss, he wasn't thinking logically. He didn't weigh the consequences of his future actions because all he cared about at that moment was revenge.

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-08-10 03:21:17

.........wow. Pretty dead in here, huh? Anyway, who else saw ep 16 of the first season in english? it just aired today, and it got me thinking, why the change in language? What I mean by this is, for example, in the japanese version, during the flashback, when Nunnaly asks about the rancid smell while they were traveling through the sea of dead bodies, Lulouche says they were walking past a dumpster. While in the english version, it gets changed to a garbage dump. two different things. Also, another change was when Mao reveals Suzaku killed his father, Lulouche ordered him to "shut up". In english it was changed to "never speak again". Whether this was to clarify the order or not, I still think I perfered the change. It's one of those minor things that doesn't even matter, but still, it's just one of those things that you just ask yourself. .. but I digress (REALLY?)

And in an attempt to inject some life here, I ask you, fellow members, who, so far, has been your favorite minor character? i.e. no Lulouche, Suzaku, C.C., or the like. Student Council members, Lloyd, Guilford, you know not MAJOR players but still signifigant. I would have to say Shirley. I just guess I'm a sucker for a love story. I really rooted for them to, somehow, pull through. And really, a worse thing couldn't happen to a nicer girl. She really just wanted to be with him, even though he was indirectly responsible for her father's death. It was sad, and I can't get enough of a tragic story. Also, she managed to get Villetta Nu in that swimsuit. That's a plus. Anyway, enough demented rambling. (I will be amazed if those two paragraphs make any sense to anybody.)

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-08-14 05:24:13

At 8/10/08 03:21 AM, DeathNoteetoNhtaeD wrote:
And in an attempt to inject some life here, I ask you, fellow members, who, so far, has been your favorite minor character?

Disregard that question, because that attempt obviously failed. But anyway, I just saw ep 18 of R2 and I must say, it was epic in every sense of the word. I won't go into plot details since I don't know if anybody else has seen it, but it has to be on of my favorite episodes. Huge stuff happens. But I don't know. If this week is anything like the last I might as well be talking to myself...

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Code Geass Society 2008-08-14 12:14:53

meh, the episodes are great sop far but they should have kept the 1st theme song =P