00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Audiosurf Club

8,767 Views | 108 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-08-30 15:00:39


ooo yay, I'll join!

1) Haven't made an account yet :S
2) I made an audiosurf song that i might post a link to at some point if i get it uploaded, i could put it on the audio portal :D
3) Rock, Metal, Alternative, Hard Core, House, Experimental, Christian, Crazy-ness, Indie, that sort of stuff.


Bringing you the best entertainment since sliced lead

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-08-30 15:09:31


ok, just for you guys, i uploaded my song, hehe. It's rather frantic, enjoy!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 68927


Bringing you the best entertainment since sliced lead

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-09-01 01:30:31


At 8/30/08 03:09 PM, Oggy-cheese wrote: ok, just for you guys, i uploaded my song, hehe. It's rather frantic, enjoy!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 68927

That was not a bad ride at all! Too bad I was not logged in!

Also, I was playing it on my laptop, so I'm going to blame that for doing so bad! I slammed into at least a dozen grays (mono pro).


|| AK || Play TF2 @ AK's ||

NG Archive - The Problems of the Past, Today!

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-09-07 22:34:27


Oh hey! Update!

We got a few new achievements!
Brutus: Dethrone a friend from a global scoreboard
Ambush: Beat a friend's score less than 15 min. after they earn it
Olympian: Earn triple a gold medal requirement. 2 min minimum
Bauer: Collect a match of 24 blocks
Ninjutsu: Stealth and collect every color block. 3 min minimum
Bizarro: Fill all columns within 15 seconds. No greys. No matches

Some seem simple enough. I'll have to get my friends back into Audiosurf though!

Speaking of getting back into it, I was playing this song I just downloaded and remembered exactly why I love this game. While playing, I was smiling and laughing so much! God damn this game kicks ass!

Oh, and the song? High Contrast - Racing Green,


|| AK || Play TF2 @ AK's ||

NG Archive - The Problems of the Past, Today!

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-10-15 23:48:54


Come back to life!

It's weird. Some songs after I play them in Audio Surf, when I listen to them again after that (like on my mp3 player) I can sometimes here the sounds from audio surf. Like the combo chimes and whatnot.

It's weird.


|| AK || Play TF2 @ AK's ||

NG Archive - The Problems of the Past, Today!

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-11-04 22:00:34


Wow, quadruple post!

Anyway, anyone looking for a good reason to buy: it's only $2.50

Don't know how long it will last!


|| AK || Play TF2 @ AK's ||

NG Archive - The Problems of the Past, Today!

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-11-21 18:25:31


At 11/4/08 10:00 PM, Aksumka wrote: Wow, quadruple post!

Anyway, anyone looking for a good reason to buy: it's only $2.50

Don't know how long it will last!

Thanks for trying to maintain this thread, 2 dollars and 50 cents, there's a reason for someone to at least try it at that low cost.

Believe it, it's worth every penny.


Everything I see is just a image of my thoughts "Always looking for a better day..."

What's your fastest reaction time?

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-12-29 01:37:00


Account: ChaosProdigyFable
Favorites: "Still Fly" - The Devil Wears Prada; "Master Exploder" - Tenacious D
Likes: Rock, Techno, Electronica, and Hip-Hop


Ezekiel 25:69

: "He masturbated with great vengence and furious anger, striking those who

: attempted to poison and destroy his unit..."

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2009-05-21 12:10:46


Revival attempt

I listen to heavy metal mostly, KSE and In Flames.

Audiosurf seems to be best suited to electronica though, and the NGAP is a good place to find some little gems.

I just got an insane score on this song, and I'd love to see someone try to beat it.

Mono pro ironmode

Response to Audiosurf Club 2009-05-30 09:44:45


At 5/21/09 12:10 PM, ThoseSneakyFrench wrote: Revival attempt

I listen to heavy metal mostly, KSE and In Flames.

Audiosurf seems to be best suited to electronica though, and the NGAP is a good place to find some little gems.

True and not true, depending on the beats and tempo of the song, any song from any genre would work fine, if you want a lot of beats, electronica the one to go, if you want a slow and easy going beat, try rock or alternative, if you want extreme, go play through some DragonForce songs.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 33855
I just got an insane score on this song, and I'd love to see someone try to beat it.
Mono pro ironmode

Everything I see is just a image of my thoughts "Always looking for a better day..."

What's your fastest reaction time?

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2009-05-30 16:03:03


I'm joining

1. Kalhua

2. Parokya ni Edgar - Yes Yes show, Parokya ni Edgar - Picha pie

3. Rock, techno, classical, heavy metal

Response to Audiosurf Club 2009-06-16 17:19:02


name:Disuade
best song evar(imo): numbers are alive by 1200 micrograms
genres: psytrance, trance, deathmetal, black metal, speed metal, thrash metal, industrial

just got it like a week ago.
pretty damn good game.
but do we add each others steam accounts or audio surf user names?

Response to Audiosurf Club 2009-07-07 15:35:57


At 5/30/09 04:03 PM, kalhua wrote: I'm joining

1. Kalhua

2. Parokya ni Edgar - Yes Yes show, Parokya ni Edgar - Picha pie

3. Rock, techno, classical, heavy metal

Great, I'll add you later on. I'll be sure to beat your high scores on the Techno genre.


Everything I see is just a image of my thoughts "Always looking for a better day..."

What's your fastest reaction time?

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2009-07-08 19:33:42


At 7/7/09 03:35 PM, Lost-Wisdom wrote: Great, I'll add you later on. I'll be sure to beat your high scores on the Techno genre.

Wow, still trying to keep this going huh?

I haven't played Audiosurf in a while. Maybe later this week I'll run through all this Pendulum I have now.


|| AK || Play TF2 @ AK's ||

NG Archive - The Problems of the Past, Today!

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2009-07-11 11:37:20


At 7/8/09 07:33 PM, Aksumka wrote:
At 7/7/09 03:35 PM, Lost-Wisdom wrote: Great, I'll add you later on. I'll be sure to beat your high scores on the Techno genre.
Wow, still trying to keep this going huh?

I haven't played Audiosurf in a while. Maybe later this week I'll run through all this Pendulum I have now.

Yeah, still attempting. Just disappointed by the lack of people of not knowing this game. Guess it's not that popular as it used to be.


Everything I see is just a image of my thoughts "Always looking for a better day..."

What's your fastest reaction time?

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2009-07-11 12:00:34


Found out a super intense song to Ninja iron: Pool of Booze, Booze, Booze, by Volbeat.

At 7/11/09 11:37 AM, Lost-Wisdom wrote: Yeah, still attempting. Just disappointed by the lack of people of not knowing this game. Guess it's not that popular as it used to be.

I showed audiosurf to my friend and two of my cousins, all of them huge fans of Rock Band. They were blown away by it. Not only that, they had trouble seeing how I could stealth mono pro. They sucked at it, except for my friend.

Audiosurf definitely needs better publicity; it's so much more than a plastic guitar and some psuedo-ontime notes set to music.

Response to Audiosurf Club 2009-08-10 10:33:17


At 7/11/09 12:00 PM, ThoseSneakyFrench wrote: Found out a super intense song to Ninja iron: Pool of Booze, Booze, Booze, by Volbeat.

At 7/11/09 11:37 AM, Lost-Wisdom wrote: Yeah, still attempting. Just disappointed by the lack of people of not knowing this game. Guess it's not that popular as it used to be.
I showed audiosurf to my friend and two of my cousins, all of them huge fans of Rock Band. They were blown away by it. Not only that, they had trouble seeing how I could stealth mono pro. They sucked at it, except for my friend.

Audiosurf definitely needs better publicity; it's so much more than a plastic guitar and some psuedo-ontime notes set to music.

So very true, it's funny. But now I rarely see any of my friends play Rock Band anymore, I guess it's just a dying fad until the next sequel comes out.

*cough* Guitar Hero 5 *hack*

Everything I see is just a image of my thoughts "Always looking for a better day..."

What's your fastest reaction time?

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2009-10-01 20:56:59


Oh hey! Weekend deal!

Audiosurf 50% off!


|| AK || Play TF2 @ AK's ||

NG Archive - The Problems of the Past, Today!

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2009-10-05 14:16:43


Hell yeah, I love this game.

1. [-Ex-] Jetman
2. See below
3. I like Classical, heavy metal & rock, techno and its variations (Drum & Bass, Dance, etc.)

I love audio surf and I've only had it for the past weekend. Ever since I got it I've been looking for some of the most challenging songs I could play from newgrounds.

Try playing some of these.
Techno variation.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 66143
Metal variation
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 80042
and Classical variation.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 43102

There are more I could list, these are just some examples for now.


I invented the "Informative" genre. Its better than having to call your flash "Educational." Who the hell wants to be educated on Newgrounds?

BBS Signature