00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Audiosurf Club

8,768 Views | 108 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-05-16 17:03:08

Man, I haven't played in a while. I just haven't felt like playing.

Does anyone else just get bored of it after awhile?

conversation starter?

|| AK || Play TF2 @ AK's ||

NG Archive - The Problems of the Past, Today!

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-05-16 18:31:22

At 5/16/08 05:03 PM, Aksumka wrote: Man, I haven't played in a while. I just haven't felt like playing.

Does anyone else just get bored of it after awhile?
conversation starter?

I'm still having fun with it, I'm adding new songs into my Songs folder and I never seem to get bored of it. Since with the huge amount of songs you could try into Audiosurf, I don't think I'll ever get bored of it.

Everything I see is just a image of my thoughts "Always looking for a better day..."

What's your fastest reaction time?

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-05-17 17:41:17

Update: Well, Audiosurf is still getting better as it goes. With the new updates that are getting released soon. I can't wait for the new features.

Everything I see is just a image of my thoughts "Always looking for a better day..."

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-05-18 04:33:07

At 5/9/08 09:30 PM, Lost-Wisdom wrote:

Oh yeah, anyone tried the Radio from Audiosurf?

I've tried it, but I didn't really like the music.

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-05-22 18:25:49

At 5/18/08 04:33 AM, Jaketheclonetrooper wrote:
At 5/9/08 09:30 PM, Lost-Wisdom wrote:

Oh yeah, anyone tried the Radio from Audiosurf?
I've tried it, but I didn't really like the music.

It's all in the tastes of music you like, but I guess you're not into that kind of music.

Well, I still enjoyed it anyhow.

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-05-24 09:06:41

Update:
Well, I've tried about 3-4 songs a day, but I've noticed the songs I've been playing haven't been played by other people. Which is odd, but I guess my music is more underground than mainstream.

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-05-26 22:58:06

I recently was toying around with the settings, and figured I'd try to play with a white background. With that white background everything seems so sterile and clean.

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-05-28 15:32:22

At 5/26/08 10:58 PM, Aksumka wrote: I recently was toying around with the settings, and figured I'd try to play with a white background. With that white background everything seems so sterile and clean.

I have been playing with the white background since I got the game. I prefer this because from what you said, it is clean.

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-05-30 18:08:58

Update:
Another update, there have been rumors of this game going multi-player, where you can actually face someone face-to-face. Although this is just a rumor, I've been thinking if this was actually true.

If there was actually a multi-player implemented into this game. Oh, I would be playing this game more often.

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-06-01 11:21:19

Sounds like fun!

1: Cat5782
2: any anamanaguchi (pretty undiscovered band, can be downloaded here) on easy i don't play much.
3: anything but rap... Music freak

DOWNLOAD ANAMANGUCHI (right-click, save link as) gotta warn you though, pretty 8-bit.
http://8bitpeoples.com/discography/by/gi js_gieskes

Acid Trip|Kid Deletes Win32 folder Credit to Muffdiver for the sig

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-06-07 06:48:20

At 6/1/08 11:21 AM, nenketsu wrote: Sounds like fun!

1: Cat5782

Added.

2: any anamanaguchi (pretty undiscovered band, can be downloaded here) on easy i don't play much.

Never heard of them, but like what you said, I still think undiscovered bands are still good imo.

3: anything but rap... Music freak

Good to see that you like a variety of genres.

DOWNLOAD ANAMANGUCHI (right-click, save link as) gotta warn you though, pretty 8-bit.
http://8bitpeoples.com/discography/by/gi js_gieskes

I'll check it and have a listen.

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-06-09 18:38:39

At 5/28/08 03:32 PM, Lost-Wisdom wrote:
At 5/26/08 10:58 PM, Aksumka wrote: I recently was toying around with the settings, and figured I'd try to play with a white background. With that white background everything seems so sterile and clean.
I have been playing with the white background since I got the game. I prefer this because from what you said, it is clean.

Can you choose what background you want to play with? I still havent been able to get the game and my memory of the demo is fuzzy.

KILL ALL SONS A BITCHES.

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-06-10 07:44:14

Update: Looks like this is going pretty slow lately, so I guess I'll throw a update.

So, I just bought the Foo Fighters latest album and I tried it using via Audiosurf, the only songs that played well in the game is "The Pretenders". The rest is a bit flimsy (only in the game, the songs are great.)

Anyone played a song where the game aced the beats and so on?

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-06-11 19:10:50

At 6/9/08 06:38 PM, Legionnaire-X wrote:
Can you choose what background you want to play with? I still havent been able to get the game and my memory of the demo is fuzzy.

Yes, you can. :D

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-06-11 20:52:05

I was at my dad's cousin's 50th birthday party last Friday and couldn't help thinking that discos should feature Audiosurf in some way.

Even just a couple of screens on the wall running the free ride mode would make a more interesting visual impact than the typical boring light pad and spinning red dots.

Just a thought.

Bridge of Weir Meet-Up 2012, a real thing that's definitely real! You won't believe how real it is!*

*Realness not guaranteed.

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-06-15 07:42:13

At 6/11/08 08:52 PM, LazyPint wrote:
Even just a couple of screens on the wall running the free ride mode would make a more interesting visual impact than the typical boring light pad and spinning red dots.

Totally agree, they should really spruce up the graphics on the game, but at least they are constantly keeping us updated.

A new update was just released a couple of days ago, and it fixed many problems. Although there's nothing that actually improves the game.

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-06-18 09:22:40

UPDATE: Just a simple question, would you all like it if Audiosurf turned Multi-player?

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-06-22 10:44:08

A new update was released, don't give up hope on Audiosurf yet, as they fixed up a lot of bugs, one of the new features with the update is the fixing of some models.

Good news.

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-07-05 00:39:44

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-07-05 19:42:22

At 7/5/08 12:39 AM, Aksumka wrote: Oh fuck you Phil!

Yeah, I always hate it when someone beats your high score. But it brings the challenge to reclaim 1st place right?

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-07-06 00:51:00

At 7/5/08 07:42 PM, Lost-Wisdom wrote: Yeah, I always hate it when someone beats your high score. But it brings the challenge to reclaim 1st place right?

But of course!
Fixed it.

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-07-06 18:55:48

At 7/5/08 11:26 PM, Destructoid wrote: Downloading a demo of it.

Nice to see someone is actually trying it before they bad mouth it. You'll enjoy it.

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-07-15 09:26:53

Damn, this is going slow today. A new audiosurf update was just released. They tweaked up some of the modes.

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-08-08 22:46:14

-Update-

It looks like they implemented the custom system, although you have to do it manually to do this, it's a pretty awesome update.

There's about 5-6 features that you can fool around, some features are adding more lanes, making colors into one specific colors and etc...

Pure fun.

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-08-17 02:03:17

What is this custom system that you talk about? Its been a while since I played...

sorry for not posting here in a long time!

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-08-20 14:42:08

At 8/17/08 02:03 AM, Aksumka wrote: What is this custom system that you talk about? Its been a while since I played...

sorry for not posting here in a long time!

It's okay really, everyone has a life, doesn't mean you don't have to check it often. Though be sure to check the updates.

Well, the custom system if where you edit the name of the song, and add these tags, once the tags are in the name, it'll become a customized song.

You can find more information on the Audiosurf forum or by going to Steam, check Audiosurf and look for "Updates".

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-08-23 23:35:59

just bought this thing (half of; only $5). so how do you play these songs from the ng audio portal?

| - - - - - - - - - - - - - | my art thread | blood & gore | doodles | I'll draw you! | - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-08-24 00:45:34

At 8/23/08 11:35 PM, Dookiemaister wrote: just bought this thing (half of; only $5). so how do you play these songs from the ng audio portal?

I love valve for that! Even though I have the game already, the fact that they are taking half off is just so awesome!

Anyway, for NG AP songs, just download them to your music folder (or any folder for that matter), and browse for the song once in game.

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-08-24 12:54:46

i tried downloading the songs already, but audiosurf didn't recognize them when i browsed the files i saved the music at...

| - - - - - - - - - - - - - | my art thread | blood & gore | doodles | I'll draw you! | - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

BBS Signature

Response to Audiosurf Club 2008-08-30 12:31:57

At 8/24/08 12:54 PM, Dookiemaister wrote: i tried downloading the songs already, but audiosurf didn't recognize them when i browsed the files i saved the music at...

Did you try checking the music file type? Audiosurf can't be the problem. Mine is working perfectly, I'm using my songs that are found in my Itunes folder.

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature