00:00
00:00

NG ARMY

498,030 Views | 22,543 Replies
New Topic

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 00:21:08


At 3/17/04 11:49 PM, HeinousAnus wrote: man, thats heavy, but who the hell would skate in weather like that. during the summer i break a sweat going to the fridge, let alone leaving the house

hahaha, come to think of it I don't really have a reason why I bother to skate in this weather, maybe its dedication for the sport, I can't really say. I know that if your not wearing a shirt and you hit the cement, and your back starts to cook on the ground you quesion yourself, but after you hit something you've been trying to do all day it feels good. In all essence, if the reward is great enough, you won't mind suffering a little.

P.S. Fun Fact: In Phoenix, AZ (where I live) if you wrap 2 gram crackers a marshmelow and some chocolate in tin foil you can make smores, you can also cook eggs on the cement at around noon or 1 o'clock. ...the more you know

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 00:24:13


Digital_Wraith CONGRADS i noticed you made it to level nine, good job man.

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 01:13:13


At 3/18/04 12:21 AM, Pico169 wrote:
P.S. Fun Fact: In Phoenix, AZ (where I live) if you wrap 2 gram crackers a marshmelow and some chocolate in tin foil you can make smores, you can also cook eggs on the cement at around noon or 1 o'clock. ...the more you know

DUDE! next time i visit AZ im making some smores! i want to have a concrete campfire!!!

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 01:17:45


ahh what the hell i will join what do i havta do ?

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 01:28:36


WTFF! I just submitted my game and someone blew the whistle on it! WHAT THE FUCK! What can i do! It was a mod but I really worked hard on it! IT'S REALLY MINE! WHat can i do!?!?!?!

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 01:30:10


At 3/18/04 01:17 AM, judustic wrote: ahh what the hell i will join what do i havta do ?

you gotta go and sign up, here take this link to the main site and post on the new members section, give your vp so they can rank you

CLICK CLICK this is the newgrounds army page CLICK CLICK

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 01:32:17


At 3/18/04 01:28 AM, sneepioo wrote: WTFF! I just submitted my game and someone blew the whistle on it! WHAT THE FUCK! What can i do! It was a mod but I really worked hard on it! IT'S REALLY MINE! WHat can i do!?!?!?!

you can get them back... WITH THEIR BLOOD!!!

but seriously, who blew the whistle on you, do they tell you or leave you guessing?

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 01:35:15


At 3/18/04 12:24 AM, Pico169 wrote: Digital_Wraith CONGRADS i noticed you made it to level nine, good job man.

Hey, thanks, now for lvl.10. Ugh, this is the point where it's all uphill from here. =(

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 01:41:22


At 3/18/04 01:32 AM, HeinousAnus wrote: you can get them back... WITH THEIR BLOOD!!!

but seriously, who blew the whistle on you, do they tell you or leave you guessing?

I go mail Wade about this and tell him to set the whistle levels of the bloddy a-holes to GARBAGE!

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 01:45:27


At 3/18/04 01:41 AM, sneepioo wrote:
I go mail Wade about this and tell him to set the whistle levels of the bloddy a-holes to GARBAGE!

who is wade, one of the administrators or something?

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 01:47:59


At 3/18/04 01:45 AM, HeinousAnus wrote:
At 3/18/04 01:41 AM, sneepioo wrote:
I go mail Wade about this and tell him to set the whistle levels of the bloddy a-holes to GARBAGE!
who is wade, one of the administrators or something?

Who is Wade huh, well Wade Fulp is Tom Fulps brother. Need I say more about this subject. I wam starting the graveyard shift in 15 min and thought that I would get some work done tonight.


BBS Signature

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 01:50:34


At 3/18/04 01:47 AM, Onic51346 wrote:
Who is Wade huh, well Wade Fulp is Tom Fulps brother. Need I say more about this subject. I wam starting the graveyard shift in 15 min and thought that I would get some work done tonight.

well at least now i know, wish i could join you on the graveyoard shift myself but i got some studying to do for a test tomorow. that i dont even know what chapter im supposed to be studying...o god im screwed :(

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 01:51:42


I finally made it to Elite Guard Praporshchik. It took forever.

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 02:02:16


At 3/18/04 01:51 AM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote: I finally made it to Elite Guard Praporshchik. It took forever.

Wow, you have a nice voting power now! CONGRATS!

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 02:11:20


At 3/18/04 01:28 AM, sneepioo wrote: WTFF! I just submitted my game and someone blew the whistle on it! WHAT THE FUCK! What can i do! It was a mod but I really worked hard on it! IT'S REALLY MINE! WHat can i do!?!?!?!

Umm... no... You went to flashkit, downloaded the .fla of this and put some circles and text on it. It wasn't yours.


The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 02:20:40


Hey guys, I haven't posted in about 8 pages. I've been on Newgrounds AND on the BBS but mostly reading, not posting. So many posts now on account of all the new members. The portal's been pretty slow, but I'm still halfway to EG Private First Class, and counting. I went to a basketball game today, the Raptors were playing the Utah Jazz, and the Raptors got a rare win. It's still March/Spring Break for me, so I'll remain on Newgrounds a lot. I'm shooting for teh GOLD whistle right now, I think I can get it. That, or Garbage whistle with the amount that I do blow the whistle. Cause the thing is, I saw this post by Wade a while ago saying we could blow the whistle on "Free Blams" and so I've been blowing the whistle on anything that I think is one ( like things that are just one still picture, or just a couple of frames ) . But it seems to work, seeing that I'm behind just about everybody in other things, but I still have a Silver Whistle.
So there's another longwinded post at 2:30, by me.

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 02:22:29


At 3/18/04 02:11 AM, TheJoe324 wrote:
At 3/18/04 01:28 AM, sneepioo wrote: WTFF! I just submitted my game and someone blew the whistle on it! WHAT THE FUCK! What can i do! It was a mod but I really worked hard on it! IT'S REALLY MINE! WHat can i do!?!?!?!
Umm... no... You went to flashkit, downloaded the .fla of this and put some circles and text on it. It wasn't yours.

I mailed wade an told what i added.
I told in my, who made the original and what i added. I even added 2 levels and a new gun..

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 02:30:41


Am I to understand that you stole a flash? Because if you did you are in big trouble. We don't take kindly to flash stealers around here. Please enlighten me on this subject so that I know the whole story.


BBS Signature

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 02:42:08


At 3/18/04 02:30 AM, Onic51346 wrote:

Alright, i downloaded it from www.flashkit.com and i started working, i added:
-easteregg
-New gun
-new level
-a talble in the first room
-changed enemy
I thought that that was enough but it wasn't...well, i work on a version where's more changed....: (

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 02:50:00


At 3/18/04 02:42 AM, sneepioo wrote:
At 3/18/04 02:30 AM, Onic51346 wrote:
Alright, i downloaded it from www.flashkit.com and i started working, i added:
-easteregg
-New gun
-new level
-a talble in the first room
-changed enemy
I thought that that was enough but it wasn't...well, i work on a version where's more changed....: (

The fact still remains that it was all not original work. You took someone elses hard work and used it for yourself, I don't care if you changed some of the aspects of the flash but it is still not yours unless you do all of the work yourself. You had better come up with a good excuse for this one or you are in deep trouble. Joe doesn't says stuff like that for fun.


BBS Signature

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 02:55:31


At 3/18/04 02:50 AM, Onic51346 wrote:

I have no better excuse sir...It will never happen again and i'll go change everything...wait, i'll make a complete new game. The Joe is right, i am a fool and it's not enough to say that it was my stuff...Anyway, maybe they will delete my profile....Yes, but if so, they may do because it was not enough...

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 03:07:28


Aw, well too bad. they took down my voting power 0.01 point....damn...i hope thay are not taking it more down....

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 03:11:13


At 3/18/04 02:42 AM, sneepioo wrote: -easteregg
-New gun
-new level
-a talble in the first room
-changed enemy
I thought that that was enough but it wasn't...well, i work on a version where's more changed....: (

Did you have any instructions in your author's comments, because there aren't any instructions on the game itself. On the game, I see no new gun, I don't even know how to get out of the first room so I see no new level. Pressing random buttons all over the place isn't helping, and wherever the easter egg is, I don't see it.

The only things you CAN see right when you play it are the different skin for the enemies and the table in the middle of the room. Of course people are going to see this and flag it. The only things that are clearly visible that YOU added aren't very much. You can't base your version of it on stuff that people can't see or do until later in the game or it will be flagged. Notice my first reaction didn't mention anything about an easter egg, extra gun or extra level? The only thing I saw you change in the gun was the green blast instead of white.


The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 03:14:52


At 3/18/04 03:11 AM, TheJoe324 wrote: Did you have any instructions in your author's comments, because there aren't any instructions on the game itself. On the game, I see no new gun, I don't even know how to get out of the first room so I see no new level. Pressing random buttons all over the place isn't helping, and wherever the easter egg is, I don't see it.

Ok, Joe...Delete it...The easteregg was in the first screen, some letter i thought and it was a room full of enemies...it was nothing. Youre right Joe, but what do i have to add to get i trough the portal? more levels? More enemies? More guns? Tell me...

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 03:19:43


At 3/18/04 03:07 AM, sneepioo wrote: Aw, well too bad. they took down my voting power 0.01 point....damn...i hope thay are not taking it more down....

Well, know I see that you have not changed much on this flash, infact not much at all, just because flash kit is there to help you does not mean that you can download it and use it for yourself, I would believe that a lower level didn't know it was wrong but you are a level 9 and I believe that you should know that this is wrong and that you shouldn't of done it. I will speak with a higher rank tomorrow or in a few hours to decide your fate.


BBS Signature

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 03:27:43


At 3/18/04 03:14 AM, sneepioo wrote: Ok, Joe...Delete it...The easteregg was in the first screen, some letter i thought and it was a room full of enemies...it was nothing. Youre right Joe, but what do i have to add to get i trough the portal? more levels? More enemies? More guns? Tell me...

1. You don't just take the game and put stuff on it. That stuff is there so you learn from the code. If anything, use JUST the code. Not taking the whole thing and just adding little things like different colors here, another box over there.

2. If you're going to use the code of the game itself, make the rest completely yours. Your title screen on that was just editing the text of the original one. Make your own title screen/whatever. The goal is to just use what you absolutely need from there and the majority of it is yours. Editing text and changing colors takes little effort from you and it shows.

The reason it was flagged because it was obvious you just took the file and edited it a little. If you make the rest of it and just use the basic shooting/moving code people won't care that you used the code because you put effort and made it yours.


The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 03:32:19


At 3/18/04 01:47 AM, Onic51346 wrote: Who is Wade huh, well Wade Fulp is Tom Fulps brother. Need I say more about this subject. I wam starting the graveyard shift in 15 min and thought that I would get some work done tonight.

I'm gonna be on for the next hour or so, putting in a little bit of time. Hopefully my b/p level will go up, I'm about 30 away.

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 03:58:26


At 3/18/04 03:32 AM, Pico169 wrote: I'm gonna be on for the next hour or so, putting in a little bit of time. Hopefully my b/p level will go up, I'm about 30 away.

Well I voted on five or six movies (a less than 100kb) and then newgrounds started to get really wierd. I only got to put in about 15 minutes, and I am giving up for the night, too much bullshit in such a small amount of time.

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 07:06:18


The portal/BBS/everything is incredibly dead today - no new submissions in ages and not much posting. Not good. I hope the post comes soon, and that my DVD is in it. At least I got into the top 80 of blam/protect today, although I'd much prefer there to be about 30 things to vote on so I can pass a couple more people. Anyone else about?

Response to NG ARMY 2004-03-18 07:32:56


The portal and BBS are still dead. Thanks to those ppl who congratulated me.