00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New Zero Punctuation.

17,830 Views | 220 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-11 16:18:46

At 6/11/08 04:16 PM, TheMaster wrote: Pfft, repeats. It's like watching UKTV Gold.

More like UKTV Silver.

Heh.

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-11 16:54:18

At 6/11/08 04:18 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote:
At 6/11/08 04:16 PM, TheMaster wrote: Pfft, repeats. It's like watching UKTV Gold.
Or worse Dave

oh fuck I realised you're called dave. WHAT A HILARIOUS MISUNDERSTANDING.

how witty have you ever considered being a british-australian games reviewer

question mark.

BBS Signature

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-11 17:46:06

At 6/11/08 05:09 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote:
At 6/11/08 04:54 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: how witty have you ever considered being a british-australian games reviewer

question mark.
Shawaddywaddy

Exclamation mark.

Why are you saying your punctuation marks at the end of your sentences

Interrobang %u203D

[Newgrounds] Counter-Strike: Souce Server | 217.163.25.105:27015 | Come play us.

HIGH FIVE

BBS Signature

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-18 15:01:34

Haze

Damn, I wanted him to review Metal Gear Solid 4. Oh well, at least this weeks review isn't a repeat.

BBS Signature

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-18 15:28:02

At 6/18/08 03:01 PM, Deadly-Shadow wrote: Damn, I wanted him to review Metal Gear Solid 4.

Shit. Storm.

BBS Signature

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-18 15:36:21

I tried searching for this thread earlier so I could post it :(

I was refreshing for a couple of hours when it finally popped up.

I was hoping for a Ninja Gaiden 2 review.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-18 15:38:56

At 6/18/08 03:28 PM, AshfordPride wrote:
At 6/18/08 03:01 PM, Deadly-Shadow wrote: Damn, I wanted him to review Metal Gear Solid 4.
Shit. Storm.

O lawd, in b4 "Sunday/Monday changeup on /v/".

New Zero Punctuation.

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-18 15:46:10

At 6/18/08 03:38 PM, Gendo wrote: O lawd, in b4 "Sunday/Monday changeup on /v/".

Oh boy! Sumer vacation! Time for all the WRONG FUCKING CROWD to be on /v/ ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

BBS Signature

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-18 15:47:20

At 6/18/08 03:46 PM, AshfordPride wrote: Oh boy! Sumer vacation! Time for all the WRONG FUCKING CROWD to be on /v/ ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

/v/ used to really suck, then it got good. now this shit....

Prepare for two months of MGS4 threads.

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-18 15:49:35

At 6/18/08 03:47 PM, Gendo wrote: Prepare for two months of MGS4 threads.

Well, at least you have the game. I can't even participate in the discussion unless I'm just going to regurgitate the same opinions that I've seen on /v/.

BBS Signature

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-18 15:55:25

At 6/18/08 03:49 PM, AshfordPride wrote: Well, at least you have the game.

YEAH SO I CAN POST ABOUT HOW I SUCK AT MGO AND HOW SUNNY IS SO MOE~

But yeah, been avoiding Kojima threads on /v/, too much complaining from butthurt idiots.

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-18 16:01:42

At 6/18/08 03:55 PM, Gendo wrote: YEAH SO I CAN POST ABOUT HOW I SUCK AT MGO AND HOW SUNNY IS SO MOE~

Man, buck with MGS3 online, I was THE FUCKING BOSS. Yeah, usually I was the commander type character. Not to brag or anything, but yeah.

But yeah, been avoiding Kojima threads on /v/, too much complaining from butthurt idiots.

Did you know that when he was a child, he used to always go home to an empty house? Well, sometimes a member of his family would be home. So, he'd have to go through the house checking for his family. But, he was afraid of being in an empty house, so he'd always creep through his house checking for his family and hoping that there wasn't some stranger lurking in his house.

All video game people got baggage.

Miyamoto has that dog incident that inspired chain chomp.
Itoi had the Giygas rape movie thing.
Sakurai was raised as a girl until the age of sixteen.

Y'know. That sort of stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-18 16:04:54

At 6/18/08 04:01 PM, AshfordPride wrote: Man, buck with MGS3 online, I was THE FUCKING BOSS. Yeah, usually I was the commander type character. Not to brag or anything, but yeah.

Yeah. well my gruffly-voiced black dude with shotgun and CQC specialty is gonna fuck your day up.

Itoi had the Giygas rape movie thing.

The Military Policeman and the Dismembered Beauty.

Quite the title for a film, no?

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-18 16:09:33

Stop derailing the topic.

Yahtzee is awesome, can't wait for him to make Ninja Gaiden 2 review (which, considering it has been out longer, I see a better chance of it happening than the over-hype that is MGS 4, I remember a time when no-one had heard of MGS)

BBS Signature

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-18 16:15:04

At 6/18/08 03:57 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: Okay.

While this guy is an asshole of a critic, he's funny as fuck.

I agree completely. I love it when British people get upset about something. They're so funny when they do.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-18 16:15:53

At 6/18/08 04:09 PM, H-A-X-O-R-Z wrote: Yahtzee is awesome, can't wait for him to make Ninja Gaiden 2 review (which, considering it has been out longer, I see a better chance of it happening than the over-hype that is MGS 4, I remember a time when no-one had heard of MGS)

OH YEAH LIKE A WEEK IN THE DIFFERENCE MAN HUGE GAP

And I'm really fucking sick of stupid knobs spitting this "overhyped" shite about MGS4.

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-18 16:27:15

OH YEAH LIKE A WEEK IN THE DIFFERENCE MAN HUGE GAP

And I'm really fucking sick of stupid knobs spitting this "overhyped" shite about MGS4.

Fuck you on the first comment
Fuck you again on the second comment

Yes, a week does make a difference. Also, no need to go balistic over it over a game that genuinly deserves a review.

I never said MGS 4 was a bad game, hell I just bought MGS 2 yesterday, I think it's a great series, I used to watch all the trailers for MGS 4, but in these coming weeks wannabe fan-boys (which clearly you are one of) started overhyping the shit out of this game.

I'll be the first to admit I'm a fanboy and I seriously considered getting a PS3 just for MGS 4, okay, it's dickheads, who have there heads so far up their arse who sniff there god damn farts allday like you, which piss me off.

You sir, need to get yourself a mother fucking life, this game was fucking overhyped, it fucking was, go fuck yourself.

Remember GTA IV? At release of the game "OMFG THIS IS THE SHIT! GAME OF THE YEAR!" a couple of weeks pass "GTA IV is so overhyped"

Face it, MGS 4 is overhyped you fucking douchebag cunt of a poor excuse of a fan-boy.

BBS Signature

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-18 16:49:40

At 6/18/08 04:27 PM, H-A-X-O-R-Z wrote: Face it, MGS 4 is overhyped you fucking douchebag cunt of a poor excuse of a fan-boy.

At least I'm not screaming and crying at someone I don't know because they contradicted my opinion.

You're the one who needs some maturity.

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-18 17:05:35

At 6/18/08 04:27 PM, H-A-X-O-R-Z wrote: Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuur.

Wow. Did you just post that?

BBS Signature

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-24 23:33:00

I saw a preview of tommorow's Zero Punctuation today, it's going to be a review of Metal Gear Solid 4.

BBS Signature

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-24 23:35:02

God. I haven't seen a Yahtzee review since the Brawl review. It wasn't a review, it was rant about how much he hates Nintendo. What a fag.

BBS Signature

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-24 23:53:48

am I the only one who thinks that Yahtzee comes of as an asshole? I still him watch him though because he's funny and gives a good review, but still...

aquaticmole.

BBS Signature

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-25 00:02:14

At 6/24/08 11:53 PM, aquaticmole wrote: am I the only one who thinks that Yahtzee comes of as an asshole? I still him watch him though because he's funny and gives a good review, but still...

hes baised but he points out the things that most reviews get paid to overlook, no matter the game. I wish he reviewed some more of the online play :(

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-25 12:03:06

At 6/25/08 11:59 AM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: New ZP any minute now, it's apparently going to be MGS4.

Shitstorm?

Unless he says it's the best game ever...

And if he says that the cinematics are too long. Hoooo boy. "ITS ART RAGGLE FRAGGLE"

New Zero Punctuation.

BBS Signature

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-25 12:12:05

BBS Signature

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-25 12:19:23

For someone so concerned with the gameplay to cutscene ratio, he certainly doesn't care about the review to ad ratio. I was excited when I saw the seven something minutes, but then we had three minutes of review, a minute of intro, and another three of ads. I thought he was going to do one of those things where he dubs over a game, in this case Ninja Gaiden, but it was just an ad... And then an ad for some weird website... Or movie...

BBS Signature

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-25 12:20:29

At 6/25/08 12:18 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: I won.

No. SHUT UP.

FUCK YOU.

BBS Signature

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-25 12:28:25

Todays review was pretty funny, it's definatly going to piss off a lot of people. Does anyone else think that next weeks video will be another hate mail responce, similar to the one he made for Brawl?

Also, what does everyone think of the Zero Punctuation t-shirts?

BBS Signature

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-25 14:07:38

At 6/25/08 12:19 PM, AshfordPride wrote: For someone so concerned with the gameplay to cutscene ratio, he certainly doesn't care about the review to ad ratio.

He is not the one adding the adverts onto the video. I believe that The Escapist is the one responsible for doing it, since the ads rotate, and has been applied to his older videos, and every other video submitted to the site.

On the other hand, quite frankly, I really have not used much of anything else when it comes to equipment in the MGS series, besides the tranquilizer. Hell, when I was watching a couple of my friends play, they only used the tranquilizer to sneak around.

Want to play something or just chat? Click here. For all the daily shit that happens in my life, click here.

Achievement Whore Status: 47th place as of 05/18/09

BBS Signature

Response to New Zero Punctuation. 2008-06-25 14:55:52

And Yahtzee continues to wonderfully expand my vocabulary. "Lady-spunk." Brilliant...and disgusting.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature