Kaizerwolf
Kaizerwolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-18 11:37:09 Reply

At 7/18/11 11:19 AM, PowerPrower wrote:
I very much apologize to you all, especially to Tails since I was supposed to be the relief to his Atlas Syndrome to where he didn't have to carry such a burden on his shoulders, but at least he was very understanding to my plight and now should be more than ecstatic that I'm back. :)

No worries bud, we all have outside stuff to deal with. I've started B/Ping again myself, it's been a good few months since I've been actively doing it.

Anyways, I'll be browsing through the last few pages real fast to get up to speed, but for the most part it seems nothing has changed from when I left. Will also be on the PF checking that all out too.

Nothing's really different anymore. We have a new recruit, that's about it. Not much special, sadly. :\

Now why I didn't do this before posting...well, see what's quoted at the top and just replace that with Prower and you got a perfect match to the situation. :p For now guys, I'll crawl back under the surface and lurk...and do some b/p while I'm at it to see what all I can do.

I have made it my goal to try and get higher on the rank than you, Prower. I'll try my best. :D

How about you join the NGPD? Just what is the Newgrounds Police Dept.? Click the link and find out for yourself!

BBS Signature
PowerPrower
PowerPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-18 11:54:17 Reply

At 7/18/11 11:37 AM, Kaizerwolf wrote: No worries bud, we all have outside stuff to deal with. I've started B/Ping again myself, it's been a good few months since I've been actively doing it.

Same, whenever the drama fest IRL began, I stopped doing an awful lot NG related and in my personal life. I've dug myself out of that now...was surprised to see that Lizz stopped by and sad I missed it. D:

Nothing's really different anymore. We have a new recruit, that's about it. Not much special, sadly. :\

I was around for when joey actually made it through. I see we've had a couple of people asking for evals, but since Tails already got to it I've got nothing to do now. XD Such is the way the ball rolls I suppose.

I have made it my goal to try and get higher on the rank than you, Prower. I'll try my best. :D

I'm glad I gave someone a goal in life! :D Although, I think you're already beating me as far as rank goes. My brain is still on percolate, but I'm pretty sure you already have more B/P than I do. XD If not, then you got the job of keeping ahead of me. If so, then you need to keep trucking and I'll be following in tow...just keep in mind the training wheels are coming off for now. >;)

Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm gonna fuck you with a rake
Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-18 13:40:24 Reply

Not on the roster but if I was I'd be below Tails so I'm making a goal to reach number one.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-18 13:55:29 Reply

The author submitted this earlier today.

Original

• Game1
    Game1 by FlameDweller

Click to view.

Type
    Game
    Rated
    Everyone

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 32
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-18 15:21:25 Reply

At 7/18/11 01:55 PM, J-Rex wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/57 4955
The author submitted this earlier today.

Original
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/57 4952

Good call. The resubmission has no indication of any modifications in neither the comments or the gameplay itself. However, this case being most closely resembling a resubmission, my suggestion is that it is not to be flagged. Wade's orders are to blam such submissions. Don't risk your whistle points by flagging it.

Happily ETS'd.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-19 11:00:31 Reply

Not sure at all about this but seems like stolen to me. The users account was made today and usually VadimGoD is the author of these.

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-19 11:44:29 Reply

At 7/19/11 11:00 AM, wallrus wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/57 5022
Not sure at all about this but seems like stolen to me. The users account was made today and usually VadimGoD is the author of these.

It's stolen the EGB said so in there post about it.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
PowerPrower
PowerPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-19 16:53:02 Reply

After a day at work in the heat like it has been here in Ohio, I think it's time to finally sit down for a bit. So I shall be around in case anything comes up that needs attention to it. Wish I could of been around for the stolen flash earlier, but IRL sometimes calls haha.

Hopefully it gets somewhat livelier here :) been looking forward to a good conversation or something since I've been gone for about 3-4 weeks or so now.

Prower out for now, going to check the portal to see what all could be there. *salute*

hopefully it's more than yesterday around noon time...

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-21 20:55:03 Reply

Hey guys, I'm back from vacation! (Sortof)

I'm currently out of town from my normal house of duty. But I'm able to get things done now. Ready to do get back into serving the NGPD, the portal, and the rest of Newgrounds.

I've been around NG over the last week or two, but I haven't had enough time to really get in depth with my usual Newgrounds duties, as you've been able to see with my MASSIVE amount of activity recently.. Anyway, I've got time now to get back to work.

I've noticed that there hasn't been that much chatter around here recently, why is that? I was kinda looking forward to having more to read and a good conversation to jump in on. Ah well, I guess we're all a bit busy huh?

Sometimes the best solution is, simply, a swift kick in the ass.

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 32
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-21 22:38:47 Reply

Indeed, it has been rather quiet these past few weeks. However, there is once again reason for activity; J-Rex's apprenticeship has now ended! Therefore, I've just now set up the REP so all personnel should report to the PF and cast your vote ASAP! There are other developments going on in the private forums, but you'll just have to go there and see for yourself :)

That is all for now.

Happily ETS'd.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-22 11:25:51 Reply

At 7/21/11 10:38 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Indeed, it has been rather quiet these past few weeks.

It has not escaped Decky's notice.

However, there is once again reason for activity; J-Rex's apprenticeship has now ended! Therefore, I've just now set up the REP so all personnel should report to the PF and cast your vote ASAP!

Decky will vote on this thread although he isn't sure if he is ment to not being on the roster anymore?

There are other developments going on in the private forums, but you'll just have to go there and see for yourself :)

Decky is curious. He also whats to see what is on the private forums XD.

That is all for now.

Decky says goodbye.

:: By the way I don't know why I just thought it would be cool to make a post in the third person.

FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
PowerPrower
PowerPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-22 23:51:52 Reply

At 7/22/11 11:25 AM, Decky wrote: Decky will vote on this thread although he isn't sure if he is ment to not being on the roster anymore?

You're free to do as you please, Decky, since we have some past NGPD members that are now EGB voting in those as well. Well, at least Ron does, when he gets a chance. ;) Don't ever think you can't be involved with something you're no longer a member of...anyone's input is valued. :D

By the way I don't know why I just thought it would be cool to make a post in the third person.

Reminds me of Seinfeld...that's all that came to mind. XD

I'll be going to cast my vote and see what's going on myself, since I've not been aware of anything going on with the PF...Tails must be up to some mischief of some sort, not informing me of what this could be. :P

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
Jonny
Jonny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-24 15:10:56 Reply

Finally, after nearly 2 years of asking, I got my name change!

Things are never meant to be easy. Everything is a challenge to someone.

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 32
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-24 23:08:16 Reply

At 7/24/11 03:10 PM, Jonny wrote: Finally, after nearly 2 years of asking, I got my name change!

It's spelled wrong.

/troll

In other news, I'm here to report that the results are in for the REP. Rex, we would like to congratulate you on making it into the NGPD. The majority of the voters think that you are ready to become a full member and that you will make a positive impact to the department. As an official member, you are also now permitted to access our private forums and even participate in future REPs of other candidates! The link to the PF is on the FAQ webpage. Please register there and PM me when you do so, so that I can verify your account.

While you are a member and being not too far off from the Barracks, you still have much to learn as a serviceman of the Portal. Make the most of this opportunity.

I will post the Roster tomorrow because I am too lazy to do it tonight. Too much Minecraft today...

Happily ETS'd.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-25 01:07:43 Reply

Thanks everyone who voted even if you voted against me. Well off to the FAQ.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Jonny
Jonny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-25 05:55:10 Reply

At 7/25/11 01:07 AM, J-Rex wrote: Thanks everyone who voted even if you voted against me. Well off to the FAQ.

Welcome to the club bro!

BBS Signature
PowerPrower
PowerPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-25 11:29:59 Reply

Congrats to you, J-Rex! If you ever have any questions about the NGPD or any of our workings, feel free to contact either Tails or myself via PM. :) I'd say more, but got a slightly busy day ahead of me today. XD

At 7/24/11 11:08 PM, TailsPrower wrote: I will post the Roster tomorrow because I am too lazy to do it tonight. Too much Minecraft today...

I guess I should be glad I mentioned both the REP and the roster to you, or else we may not have gotten anything. :x Seems like we're going to have to spend less time in bed and staying up super late trying to count all the stars in the sky. <3

no homo

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-25 12:28:14 Reply

At 7/24/11 11:08 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Too much Minecraft today...

Yay now I can annoy the shit out of you there too!

IN OTHER NEWS, I have an infection in my ankle from the tendon lengthening surgery. I got some antibiotics a few days ago and it's starting to clear up. I'm also going on NG much more frequently, but alas minecraft has stolen my attention also.

THAT IS ALL.
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 32
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-25 22:03:10 Reply

NGPD Roster as of Jul 24, 2011:

So yeah, Roster's here as I promised. And would you look at that? Rooster and Prower have tied for first place! Now that's something right there, good work to both of you and to everyone else who ranked this week. Keep up the good work, gentlemen! Also Rex, you will appear in this coming Sunday's roster since you were only just recently inducted.

This was a rather slow week, but still truckin on. Keep an eye out for abusive submissions this week!

Milestones::
No milestones made this week.

Promotions::
No promotions this week.

Entering The List::
JonnyTheWinnar

Leaving the NGPD::
No members retired this week.

The List:
No. B/P / Gain / Average / Change / Username

01) 02,473 | 0,030 | 05.00 | --030.23 | wallrus Police Captain
02) 02,226 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | Spartan204 Police Captain
03) 02,225 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | TailsPrower Police Captain
04) 02,057 | 0,003 | 00.50 | +050.00 | ilikeblamingcrap Police Captain
05) 01,843 | 0,000 | 00.00 | --100.00 | 34Deadman Police Lieutenant
06) 01,807 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | Gamewiz Police Lieutenant
07) 01,750 | 0,042 | 07.00 | +023.53 | Rooster Police Lieutenant
08) 01,671 | 0,042 | 07.00 | +000.00 | PowerPrower Police Lieutenant
09) 01,637 | 0,023 | 03.83 | +000.00 | Kaizerwolf Police Lieutenant
10) 01,601 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | Sectus Police Lieutenant
11) 01,364 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | JonnyTheWinnar Police Sergeant NEW
12) 01,281 | 0,006 | 01.00 | +500.00 | Narcissy Police Sergeant -1
13) 01,152 | 0,038 | 06.33 | --025.49 | joeyjoah Police Sergeant -1
14) 01,084 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | Calintz Police Sergeant -1
15) 00,874 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | ToiletPaper Police Officer -1
16) 00,842 | 0,000 | 00.00 | --100.00 | zachdamacman Police Officer -1

Top 5 Gainers::
Rooster - 42
PowerPrower - 42
joeyjoah - 38
wallrus - 30
Kaizerwolf - 23

Top gainers, repeat appearances::
Rooster (6)
wallrus (5)
joeyjoah (4)

Total gain for week: 184

That's 30.67 per day, or 1.92 per day per member.

Happily ETS'd.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
Rooster
Rooster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-25 22:55:22 Reply

At 7/25/11 10:03 PM, TailsPrower wrote: NGPD Roster as of Jul 24, 2011:

So yeah, Roster's here as I promised. And would you look at that? Rooster and Prower have tied for first place! Now that's something right there, good work to both of you

Good job Prower. Next time I'll to kick it up a little bit to beat you :p

This was a rather slow week, but still truckin on. Keep an eye out for abusive submissions this week!

This week was really slow. I blame the summer, and mainly this heat. No one wants to be inside on the computer, or at least I haven't been .

Also, everytime you say roster, I think you're saying Rooster.

Kaizerwolf
Kaizerwolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-27 09:36:33 Reply

Shake off those hangovers gents, we got a potential one here.
::POTENTIALLY STOLEN FLASH ALERT::

http://www.cargames9.co.uk/car-games/pla y-crazy-traffic

Now I'm not terribly sure about this one, so I'm going to wait for some input. It's close to passing, but it appears that this user "Maria242" has submitted all of his/her games from this website. I doubt that this person is the creator of any of these games, as the website itself (cargames9.co.uk) says the games are from a variety of places.

Let me know what you guys think, I won't act until I know more.

How about you join the NGPD? Just what is the Newgrounds Police Dept.? Click the link and find out for yourself!

BBS Signature
Kaizerwolf
Kaizerwolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-27 09:43:41 Reply

Sincerest apologies for a double post. This morning is a hellhole.

::POTENTIAL STOLEN FLASH ALERT::

From... uh... well, the website... won't load for me. The one linked in the game is: http://www.greatcargames.com/

The reason I find this suspicious is that one, the website won't for me properly and the user has just signed up for their account today. Since I can't find any proof of it being stolen, I'm going to sit back for now.

I do have a question though, because all of these free car games are really starting to confuse me. I'm not particularly sure whether or not I should flag them, mostly because the original websites are fairly open about other people posting the games in places. If I could just get a bit of clarification there, I would love you for ever and ever. :3

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-27 13:32:52 Reply

I'm private now.

Newgrounds Police Dept.

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-27 22:59:32 Reply

At 7/27/11 01:32 PM, wallrus wrote: I'm private now.

Sad to see a member go. but at least you are private and have a bronze whistle so you can continue to help the EGB. Bye have a good time in the EGB since you will probably get in.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-28 00:19:14 Reply

Second one submitted.

First one submitted.

The author submitted two versions with music and without when he should've just submitted the one with music.

I'm not sure if I should post this here but I figured there's no where else to post about this.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Jonny
Jonny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-28 16:26:29 Reply

Good luck in your future endeavours!

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-29 14:49:39 Reply

At 7/28/11 04:26 PM, Jonny wrote:
Good luck in your future endeavours!

Thank you, however I will most likely keep long break from Newgrounds and then I shall just remain as another ordinary member.

Name changed btw ;)

BBS Signature
Jonny
Jonny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-07-29 18:28:38 Reply

And speaking of ranking up..

For the first time since 1st September 2009!

Wow, have I really been in the NGPD for over 2 years?

Newgrounds Police Dept.

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-01 01:12:02 Reply

Tails where is the Sunday Roster? Also i found out I'm only around a 100 b/p to go til private. So I want the NGPD members to decide my fate. Should I rank up or stay for awhile. It doesn't matter to me so I figured let the people decide.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Jonny
Jonny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-01 14:47:59 Reply

At 8/1/11 01:12 AM, J-Rex wrote: Tails where is the Sunday Roster?

This is what I'm wondering! I want to see my place on top of the Top Gainers list with 100+!

BBS Signature