New Topic Respond to this Topic
Pride
Pride
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-15 00:38:47 Reply

At 4/15/11 12:19 AM, Ronald-McDonald-LoL wrote: So you mean to tell me that this person is stealing from eBaumsworld?
Now I've seen everything. Someone, please check the calendar, it looks like it's opposite day.

Lol, it's not that surprising man....I mean someone stole from Ebaum just a few days ago (it's at the middle of the page). Thieves will try to steal anything once (no matter how stupid the choice is), sadly they never learn their lesson....

Which is why each friggin day I have to teach the same lesson over and over and over again lol
Pandamir
Pandamir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-15 13:18:27 Reply

Yeah but again it made it thorough to the portal. So guess Wade will be getting a PM with reasons to delete that said flash. But that's something that will continue to happen due to all the save whores around the portal.

Love is giving somebody the power to destroy you and trusting them not to!!

BBS Signature
Pride
Pride
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-15 19:43:25 Reply

At 4/15/11 01:18 PM, Pandamir wrote: Yeah but again it made it thorough to the portal. So I guess Wade will be getting a PM with reasons to delete that said flash. But that's something that will continue to happen due to all the save whores around the portal.

Agreed, and the pm has already been sent.

Also I found this little "gem" on the portal today.

This flash makes you wait about (roughly) 10 mins for it to load, then once it finally loads you find out that it's just a paint drawing (not a flash or a game). It will be very interesting to see if the save whores just vote based on file size and let this POS pass ( sadly I have come to expect the worst).

Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-15 20:01:20 Reply

I absolutely despise it when flashes that pretend to be good seem to pass. The portal seems like it is disintegrating over time, with crappy entries filling it up left and right.

[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
SlashFirestorm
SlashFirestorm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-15 20:03:36 Reply

At 4/15/11 07:43 PM, BigMike47 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/56 7539
This flash makes you wait about (roughly) 10 mins for it to load, then once it finally loads you find out that it's just a paint drawing (not a flash or a game). It will be very interesting to see if the save whores just vote based on file size and let this POS pass ( sadly I have come to expect the worst).

I waited like five minutes and then decided to just skip it without voting. But if that's really what it is...*blam saber activated*

And I have a strong suspicion that yes, it will pass. Lengthy fake preloaders have a distressingly high success rate.

Slash's call
was absorbed
by the darkness.

BBS Signature
LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-15 20:16:11 Reply

At 4/15/11 07:43 PM, BigMike47 wrote:
At 4/15/11 01:18 PM, Pandamir wrote: Yeah but again it made it thorough to the portal. So I guess Wade will be getting a PM with reasons to delete that said flash. But that's something that will continue to happen due to all the save whores around the portal.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/56 7539

I took time to vote on that as well. It got my 0 big time and not just because of the filesize. Well I did my part on that shit hopefully it will go the right way and straight to he NG graveyard. But as you said I think the save whores will protect it since the guy has flash under his belt. If it does

Insert facepalm here for stupidity.
Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-15 20:32:38 Reply

At 4/15/11 07:43 PM, BigMike47 wrote: This flash makes you wait about (roughly) 10 mins for it to load, then once it finally loads you find out that it's just a paint drawing (not a flash or a game). It will be very interesting to see if the save whores just vote based on file size and let this POS pass ( sadly I have come to expect the worst).

Bookmarked for future review-abuse gold mine. That one's BOUND to generate some butthurt! XD

Ronald-McDonald-LoL
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-15 20:36:40 Reply

I completely lost my patience with that flash. I had to wait that long for... what!

I once made something like that in BASIC in high school, a text based loader which was a waste of time. I'll be waiting to see if it passes; a lot of people these days love to vote on preloaders instead of content. Well... there's not a lot of content here.

Dora's Bike | Descent Club | EGB | Sig by byteslinger. Click for my Twitch channel.

BBS Signature
Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-15 23:00:37 Reply

At 4/15/11 07:43 PM, BigMike47 wrote:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/56 7539

You're shitting me. Not only did it pass, but it also got a score of 2.23. Really? Come on people, if something takes so long to load that you don't want to sit though it, and the file size is 9kb, BLAM IT.

This makes me sad.

Sometimes the best solution is, simply, a swift kick in the ass.

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 32
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-15 23:38:08 Reply

At 4/15/11 11:00 PM, Gamewiz wrote: You're shitting me. Not only did it pass, but it also got a score of 2.23. Really? Come on people, if something takes so long to load that you don't want to sit though it, and the file size is 9kb, BLAM IT.

This makes me sad.

You forgot the part where you watch the flash. If you don't want to sit through the loading screen then don't vote on it.

Happily ETS'd.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
Pride
Pride
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-16 00:04:52 Reply

Stolen Flash Alert!

Original Links: http://www.kilojuegos.com/juegos/Locked-
IN-Bathroom/123
and http://www.gamekrunch.com/content/locked -bathroom

True Author:Renoteam@Gmail.com; sponsored by Kilojuegos.com; made on 10/09/2008

Breakdown: This has got to be one of the most retarded theft attempts that I've seen so far, mainly because: the thief couldn't even spell "escape" correctly (which isn't even part of the game's true title); the email accounts provided don't match up; the thief claims the game was made two weeks ago (it was made years ago); the thief labels his involvment in the flash's production as "Misc."

Epic Fail is Epic Fail
LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-16 07:13:36 Reply

Is it just me or is this another blank screen flash submitted into the portal?

I looked at the size of this flash and thought it might be a joke. However to be fair I opened it and waited for it to load. All I saw was a blank screen for the past few minutes. To be honest if it passes and it is just a blank screen then I guess NG made another boo boo.

Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-16 08:56:57 Reply

At 4/16/11 07:13 AM, LittleWashu wrote: Is it just me or is this another blank screen flash submitted into the portal?

I looked at the size of this flash and thought it might be a joke. However to be fair I opened it and waited for it to load. All I saw was a blank screen for the past few minutes. To be honest if it passes and it is just a blank screen then I guess NG made another boo boo.

I took a look at that, and yes, all I saw was just a blank screen. It's been deleted though, so it's all good.

[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-16 11:43:07 Reply

At 4/15/11 11:38 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 4/15/11 11:00 PM, Gamewiz wrote: You're shitting me. Not only did it pass, but it also got a score of 2.23. Really? Come on people, if something takes so long to load that you don't want to sit though it, and the file size is 9kb, BLAM IT.

This makes me sad.
You forgot the part where you watch the flash. If you don't want to sit through the loading screen then don't vote on it.

My point is that if the file size is only enough to hold a small picture, but the preloader takes 10 minutes to load, it's probably not even worth watching. (Also, yes I did infact "Watch" it, even though it was a crappy stick figure paint drawing like Mike mentioned above.)

There was more work put into the "Preloader" Then the actual flash*.

*paint picture.

Pandamir
Pandamir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-16 15:29:57 Reply

At 4/16/11 11:43 AM, Gamewiz wrote: There was more work put into the "Preloader" Then the actual flash*.

Yeah that was some serious bullshit honestly. But knowing that I blammed it because of the fact i wasted that long just for something that was not worth it really. But just seems like it's taking less and less to get past the judgement process.

BBS Signature
Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-16 15:32:57 Reply

At 4/16/11 03:29 PM, Pandamir wrote:
At 4/16/11 11:43 AM, Gamewiz wrote: There was more work put into the "Preloader" Then the actual flash*.
Yeah that was some serious bullshit honestly. But knowing that I blammed it because of the fact i wasted that long just for something that was not worth it really. But just seems like it's taking less and less to get past the judgement process.

I'm mad because it got a fairly good score, it's not like it barely passed or anything, it was going up there with like a mid range quality flash..

Pandamir
Pandamir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-16 15:35:34 Reply

At 4/16/11 03:32 PM, Gamewiz wrote: I'm mad because it got a fairly good score, it's not like it barely passed or anything, it was going up there with like a mid range quality flash..

Yeah people just have become greedy with the b/p points and want to 5 everything and even shitty flashes like that get unreasonably good scores. What needs to happen is portal mods need to be put in place to help monitor the portal and that would help ten fold in the long run of things.

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-16 17:36:41 Reply

Can I please join the NGPD?

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Pride
Pride
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-16 20:34:59 Reply

Excellent News!

Tom just pmed me that both of the two stolen flashes I reported earlier (Escpae The Bathroom and Dog Curling) have been deleted :D
It looks like Justice prevails once more, meaning I can take a well deserved nap lol.

At 4/16/11 05:36 PM, J-Rex wrote: Can I please join the NGPD?

Sup man. It's great to see you're interested in protecting the portal from thieves and seeking the greater justice, the NGPD is always looking for new candidates to join our barracks and help fight the good fight (God knows we could always use some more help XD).

Our Commissioner Tails holds the say in who is allowed the privilege of joining our ranks, but I can take a quick glance over your stats/profile:

Whistle Status: "Normal" Nice and clean, but could be improved with time

Post Quality: Hmmm... While you don't have that many one-liners, I still believe it needs some work. You could always try visiting another part of the NG BBS and see if you are more inspired to make longer dialects/posts, or just find topics that you want to express more of an opinion in.

Overall: I would like to see an improvement in your post quality before you join (which isn't that hard to do), just try and find "topics" that inspire you to add more to the general discussion.

These are just my opinions, as "Tails" along with our Unit Ops. "PowerPrower" will evaluate you further and make the ultimate decision.

Best of Luck ;)

Mike out
Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-16 20:41:42 Reply

At 4/16/11 08:34 PM, BigMike47 wrote: Whistle Status: "Normal" Nice and clean, but could be improved with time

Y'know, this isn't an NGPD requirement, and thanks to the many, many times it's come up before, it probably never will be.

Just sayin'. Tails, I'm sure, will be happy to fill you in on the details if he feels it necessary.

Pride
Pride
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-16 20:53:54 Reply

At 4/16/11 08:41 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: Y'know, this isn't an NGPD requirement, and thanks to the many, many times it's come up before, it probably never will be.

Just sayin'. Tails, I'm sure, will be happy to fill you in on the details if he feels it necessary.

No worries man, I know. I was just giving a taking a quick glance at his stats, and saw that his whistle status wasn't garbage (which is always a good sign) ;)

Pride
Pride
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-16 21:23:20 Reply

Stolen Flash Alert!

Original Link: http://www.stickpage.com/professionalsni per3gameplay.shtml

True Author: Edgar, Stickpage Copyrighted 2009

Original Link: http://www.stickpage.com/professionalsni per3gameplay.shtml

Breakdown: The author is claiming that since he fixed a bug on the loading page he can submit the game here on Newgrounds (nowhere does it say he was given permission from Edgar to do so), also I just played the original version on StickPage.com and there is no "bug" lol

Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-16 23:04:29 Reply

@BigMike47
Well thanks for evaluating my account. Yeah I have some one line posts and I could increase the quality of my posts. Overall thanks for just answering my question.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Pride
Pride
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-17 09:20:31 Reply

Stolen Flash alert!

True Author: frozz

Original link: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/54 8065

Submit date: This was already submitted to newgrounds on 09/13/2010

Breakdown: Basically the guy has already gotten away with stealing a popular flash from a newgrounds author in the past (I'm pming the admins about this) and now he's trying to replicate his previous success....... What a tard, nobody gets away with pulling shit like this twice.

Pandamir
Pandamir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-17 09:35:38 Reply

Finally able to blow my whistle on that last stolen flash which I don;t get to do very often and why it will take me some time to get up to my gold whistle. But in other news will be moving to my new place within the next week or so, so my activity might drop alittle but won't be anything too serious.

BBS Signature
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-17 13:57:12 Reply

NGPD Roster as of Apr 17, 2011:

Good evening NGPD! How are we all today?

I hope you are all well. Unfortunatley for me, I go back to college tomorrow after having a wonderful 2 weeks off, so I'm afraid my slight activity, may drop after tomorrow with all the college work that will fly around. Blah. I suppose you have got to do what you've got to do huh?

NG seems to have been quiet ish over the past week so I suppose there isn't much to comment on really. So I think I'll just leave you guys with the roster.

I hope you've all had a good weekend.

Enjoy.

Milestones::
BigMike47 - 2K saves
wallrus - 2K saves

Promotions::
No promotions this week.

Entering The List::
No new members this month.

Leaving the NGPD::
No members retired this week.

The List:
No. B/P / Gain / Average / Change / Username

01) 02,391 | 0,293 | 48.83 | +030.22 | BigMike47 Police Captain +5
02) 02,222 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | Spartan204 Police Captain -1
03) 02,220 | 0,001 | 00.17 | +000.00 | TailsPrower Police Captain -1
04) 02,205 | 0,054 | 09.00 | +031.71 | Figter Police Captain -1
05) 02,142 | 0,040 | 06.67 | --021.57 | wallrus Police Captain
06) 02,124 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | Mans0n Police Captain -2
07) 02,024 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | Ninja-Without-Sight Police Captain
08) 02,000 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | ilikeblamingcrap Police Captain
09) 01,786 | 0,001 | 00.17 | --097.62 | MrAngel Police Lieutenant
10) 01,772 | 0,008 | 01.33 | --020.00 | 34Deadman Police Lieutenant
11) 01,768 | 0,020 | 03.33 | +000.00 | Gamewiz Police Lieutenant
12) 01,620 | 0,002 | 00.33 | --094.74 | PowerPrower Police Lieutenant
13) 01,538 | 0,004 | 00.67 | +000.00 | Kaizerwolf Police Lieutenant
14) 01,528 | 0,026 | 04.33 | --054.39 | Sectus Police Lieutenant
15) 01,468 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | HollowedPumkinz Police Sergeant
16) 01,190 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | JonnyTheWinnar Police Sergeant
17) 01,084 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | Calintz Police Sergeant
18) 01,066 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | wcatdoor Police Sergeant
19) 01,033 | 0,003 | 00.50 | +000.00 | JohnEndel959 Police Sergeant
20) 00,874 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | ToiletPaper Police Officer
21) 00,799 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | MiLink Police Officer
22) 00,638 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | zachdamacman Police Officer

Top 5 Gainers::
BigMike47 - 293
Figter - 54
wallrus - 40
Sectus - 26
Gamewiz - 20

Top gainers, repeat appearances::
BigMike47 (8)
Sectus (6)
Figter (5)
wallrus (2)

Total gain for week: 452

That's 75.33 per day, or 3.42 per day per member.

Figter
Figter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-17 14:04:35 Reply

At 4/17/11 01:57 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
BigMike47 - 2K saves
wallrus - 2K saves

Congratulations guys!

BigMike47 - 293
Figter - 54
wallrus - 40
Sectus - 26
Gamewiz - 20

Awesome!

Top gainers, repeat appearances::
BigMike47 (8)
Sectus (6)
Figter (5)
wallrus (2)

Good work guys :D nice rooster lizz

Some signature thingy here!
Sig by Cagedsilhouette :3
Join me in the feilds of justice.

BBS Signature
Pride
Pride
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-17 14:45:19 Reply

At 4/17/11 01:57 PM, Lizzardis wrote: NGPD Roster as of Apr 17, 2011:

Good evening NGPD! How are we all today?

Sup Lizz! I'm doing pretty good man, this coming week is my last week of college finals and then I'm gonna start partying from then on lol (so friggin happy this semester is over :D).

BigMike47 - 2K saves
wallrus - 2K saves

Congrats Wallrus. *high-fives*

The List:
No. B/P / Gain / Average / Change / Username
01) 02,391 | 0,293 | 48.83 | +030.22 | BigMike47 Police Captain +5
02) 02,222 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | Spartan204 Police Captain -1
03) 02,220 | 0,001 | 00.17 | +000.00 | TailsPrower Police Captain -1
04) 02,205 | 0,054 | 09.00 | +031.71 | Figter Police Captain -1
05) 02,142 | 0,040 | 06.67 | --021.57 | wallrus Police Captain
06) 02,124 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | Mans0n Police Captain -2
07) 02,024 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | Ninja-Without-Sight Police Captain
08) 02,000 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | ilikeblamingcrap Police Captain
09) 01,786 | 0,001 | 00.17 | --097.62 | MrAngel Police Lieutenant
10) 01,772 | 0,008 | 01.33 | --020.00 | 34Deadman Police Lieutenant
11) 01,768 | 0,020 | 03.33 | +000.00 | Gamewiz Police Lieutenant
12) 01,620 | 0,002 | 00.33 | --094.74 | PowerPrower Police Lieutenant
13) 01,538 | 0,004 | 00.67 | +000.00 | Kaizerwolf Police Lieutenant
14) 01,528 | 0,026 | 04.33 | --054.39 | Sectus Police Lieutenant
15) 01,468 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | HollowedPumkinz Police Sergeant
16) 01,190 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | JonnyTheWinnar Police Sergeant
17) 01,084 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | Calintz Police Sergeant
18) 01,066 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | wcatdoor Police Sergeant
19) 01,033 | 0,003 | 00.50 | +000.00 | JohnEndel959 Police Sergeant
20) 00,874 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | ToiletPaper Police Officer
21) 00,799 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | MiLink Police Officer
22) 00,638 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | zachdamacman Police Officer

Damn, I was trying to beat an old record and get at least 300 B/P points this week..... I was so close XD

BigMike47 - 293
Figter - 54
wallrus - 40
Sectus - 26
Gamewiz - 20

Nice job guys! Looks like this may be my last week with y'all before I level out, guess I'd better start working on my NGPD "Bucket List" (AKA. things to do before I level out). Anyway, here's hoping to another awesome week of reports.

*salutes*

Maybe I'll finally create that "Triple XXX NGPD Flash" I've been working on lmao (jk)
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-17 15:09:31 Reply

At 4/17/11 02:04 PM, Figter wrote: Good work guys :D nice rooster lizz

Eeeeeeee Rooster! <3

At 4/17/11 02:45 PM, BigMike47 wrote: Sup Lizz! I'm doing pretty good man, this coming week is my last week of college finals and then I'm gonna start partying from then on lol (so friggin happy this semester is over :D).

And mines only just starting with my exams in just under a month... Nice. I wish I could party hard. :\

Damn, I was trying to beat an old record and get at least 300 B/P points this week..... I was so close XD

Better luck next time my friend! Or maybe not... Otherwise you'll be leaving us! To head off into the EGB I hope?

Nice job guys! Looks like this may be my last week with y'all before I level out, guess I'd better start working on my NGPD "Bucket List" (AKA. things to do before I level out). Anyway, here's hoping to another awesome week of reports.

Keep us informed on this "list" eh? Maybe we could put forward some suggestions? ;D

*salutes*

*Salutes*

Maybe I'll finally create that "Triple XXX NGPD Flash" I've been working on lmao (jk)
With Lizzardis playing the leading role. Dare I say with pineapples and whipped cream?

Hey, I'm kidding. Nothing like a nice little joke here and there. :3

PowerPrower
PowerPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-04-17 19:24:46 Reply

At 4/16/11 05:36 PM, J-Rex wrote: Can I please join the NGPD?

Hmmmmm, I'll take things into consideration, but all I ask is that you come back with a couple more longer posts under your belt. This might sound like a monumental task of some sort, but it's not too hard to pull off. If you see something that you can talk about in length (nothing SUPER long, just like, 3-4 sentences at best) then you'll have no problems in doing this. You have the potential, so that's about all I can think of. :) Come back when you feel you've done so, and I'll recheck things again. Good luck, sir! *salute*

Man, I had to catch up looking through pages haha! That'll happen when you're busy and have a lot going on. I apologize for the inactivity, but for as long as I can until it happens, I'll try my best to remain present here in our group.

To make a long story short: odds are here in the near future, I'm going to have to have some (hopefully) minor surgery done. Due to lack of keeping myself healthy and I believe massive binge drinking with some friends in the past, I've got acid reflux. XD Due to it, my throat sometimes gets raw and swelled up due to it, mostly around the voice box and larynx. Had my throat stretched out once already, probably needing it again from the feel of things. x.x

That said, I'm most likely getting due to needing it done, since it feels like I have a tiny man shoving his fist down the back of my throat from time to time. I'm trying to hang in until AFTER Easter, but if things get too bad I'll be having it done sooner than later.

I'll have more time to visit NG and take care of business though, so don't count me out just yet! If anything, I'll be around more like the week I had vacation from work. :p Keeping in mind however I'll have to rest and try to get better, too. Think it was my recent head cold that flared this up bad, since all the congestion and nasty stuff got stuck in my throat due to it being swelled/twisted.

Not to mention I had a giant scare with my dog on Thursday, so that's been my main absence since then. He pretty much collapsed and we thought he was on his final days, really. He's massively turned around health-wise though since we started giving him some meds though, like baby asprin for pain and hip and joint medication for dogs. He's walking around and stuff again AND keeping nourished! I'm really glad that he's well, since he's like 17-18 years old, but I know he's probably going to leave us sooner or later here. :/

Anyways, to prevent myself from going on too long, and for you TL;DR's out there, I'll be around for a wee bit each day, but seeing as this is a holiday week, work is going to be super busy until after Easter next Sunday. Between Tails and myself though, we should be able to keep things in check and participate in anything that is going on. :)

Be seeing you guys later, congrats to all on your roster hits again, you devilish little B/P'ers you! :D *salute*

When all this stuff is better, I'll totally try to get back into the game. MARK MY WORDS!

Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm gonna fuck you with a rake
Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature