00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

988,028 Views | 16,867 Replies

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-10 23:58:56

At 8/7/11 11:45 AM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 8/6/11 07:19 PM, TailsPrower wrote: WHOA WHAT IS THIS? LIZ AND SHEIZEN?
WHAT? WHERE?!
Glad to see ya lads, how's it been? I missed you all so :'D
I've been alright thank you Tails. Been meaning to drop by here for a while, but never really had the chance to be honest. Haha.

But always the life of Lizz and co, is a life that has been flipped and turned upside down. It's annoying, and stressing me out, but hey, just have to get on with crap like that I suppose.

How have you been Tails' my boy? I see the roster is coming along nicely, and it's treating you well! It's good to see that.

It's an old NGPD reunion. We've got Porkchop, myself, and SH! Along with Tails. Now all we need are Krev and Spiffy to come along and it'll just be like old times!
/Nostalgia.

Well, as I live and breathe! I thought all of guys disappeared into the realm of the real world, never to be seen again. So good to hear from the fun bunch! Sorry about busting in on this thread, but I just had to say hello and wish everyone well.

Oh, as for some official business - After much deliberation and discussion, we have appointed Brig. General Jolly to take the helm as our newest Records Officer. You can read the official post here at the end of the page. It was a tough decision - all of the candidates were solid performers.

Keep up the good work, soldiers - and as for Lizz, Sheiz, PC and others - do keep in touch. Auntie Byte still worries about you, you know!

*Salutes*

Proud member of the EGB since 2006 |-EGB Forum-|-EGB Website-| Game and Movie Mod 2017

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-11 09:59:42

Look alive gents.

Potentially Stolen Flash Alert!

This

From
http://www.4v4.com/free-online-shooting-
games/1476/battle-tank.html?play=1

I don't even know for sure about this one. What surprises me is that the Newgrounds user is "flashsubmitservice." I'm not going to base what I do off of that, but it just seems fishy to me. It's probably time I read through the FAQ again, because I'm not sure whether or not to whistle it. It comes from one of those free flash websites, where as his/her other 2 games come from another free game website.

Any ideas gents? I won't blow my whistle or send anything to Wade unless i get some clarification.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-13 11:59:39

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-14 01:28:12

I've been rather busy with my home life. But now I'm back at my college and can be attached to my computer rather nonstop. So, I'll be returning here quite a bit now. Funny how college doesn't keep me away from enjoying my computer time, but home does.

ANYHOW!

Popped into the portal and saw this. Like Jackho posted, this aquilla-whatever posted a famous stolen flash of the Stick Penalty. But this time, the original. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Stolen:

Original

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-14 04:09:06

Stolen flash:

Well, it's obvious, but I'll do it anyway:

Real link:
http://www.xgenstudios.com/game.php?keyw ord=stickarena

Seriously? They're gonna try to steal this game?

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-14 04:16:01

At 8/14/11 04:09 AM, Narcissy wrote: Stolen flash:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/57 6942
Well, it's obvious, but I'll do it anyway:

Real link:
http://www.xgenstudios.com/game.php?keyw ord=stickarena

Seriously? They're gonna try to steal this game?

I was going to post that in the EGB, but I decided not to because it wouldn't go past the loading screen. They had the intents to steal it, of course, but I don't think it's worth flagging since it doesn't work properly. I think it's better to just 0 it, personally.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-14 04:23:46

At 8/14/11 04:16 AM, Jolly wrote: I was going to post that in the EGB, but I decided not to because it wouldn't go past the loading screen. They had the intents to steal it, of course, but I don't think it's worth flagging since it doesn't work properly. I think it's better to just 0 it, personally.

Hmmm ... I really didn't check it out. Saw the loading screen, knew what it was.

Still, it shows the user is willing to steal flashes and will likely try more in the future. I'm sure there is a punishment system set up for users like these and will probably scare him shitless if he gets an email saying it was found to be stolen.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-14 04:33:34

At 8/14/11 04:23 AM, Narcissy wrote:
At 8/14/11 04:16 AM, Jolly wrote: I was going to post that in the EGB, but I decided not to because it wouldn't go past the loading screen. They had the intents to steal it, of course, but I don't think it's worth flagging since it doesn't work properly. I think it's better to just 0 it, personally.
Hmmm ... I really didn't check it out. Saw the loading screen, knew what it was.

In the future, don't do that. Make sure it's stolen. I actually posted something that claimed to be Stick RPG 2, the loading screen was Stick RPG 2, and it even took you to the menu.. But when you clicked on play it gave you a link to the real version.

Also, I've been wanting to post this somewhere, but I didn't want to make a whole post dedicated to it..

THIS got daily number two.. It doesn't deserve it at all..

And I'm partially too blame... I voted 5 on it because I reviewed it and I was expecting it to either barely pass or be blammed.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-14 05:20:16

Guess you're right. My bad.

Anyhow, I'm fairly sure this is stolen. First flash on the guy, email is a gmail, game links to the website where the game was posted. I say it's flaggable, so I'll whistle it.

Link:
http://digitalwizardgames.com/puzzle-gam es/alfreds-pond

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-14 05:23:43

At 8/14/11 05:20 AM, Narcissy wrote: Guess you're right. My bad.

Anyhow, I'm fairly sure this is stolen. First flash on the guy, email is a gmail, game links to the website where the game was posted. I say it's flaggable, so I'll whistle it.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/57 6945
Link:
http://digitalwizardgames.com/puzzle-gam es/alfreds-pond

Again, I disagree. A person named Alexander "Alprog" Tuzhik is in the credits, and it even showed the name Alprog in the intro. I don't think there's enough proof to say it's stolen.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-14 05:29:35

At 8/14/11 05:23 AM, Jolly wrote: Again, I disagree. A person named Alexander "Alprog" Tuzhik is in the credits, and it even showed the name Alprog in the intro. I don't think there's enough proof to say it's stolen.

Those flash gaming websites almost always have special domain names for emails. But I'm probably overlooking things.

I'm gonna go to bed. I'm just out looking for stereotype accounts at the moment.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-14 18:52:05

NGPD Roster as of Aug 14, 2011:

HOWDY Y'ALL! Well, it's that time of the year again. I hope you guys prepared and stocked up provisions for Clock Day 2011! I'm sure all of you have heard many things about what it is by now, and I'm equally sure that everything you heard is true. Except the part about Strawberry Clock, that part's bullshit.

*cough*

Anyways, with J-Rex no longer appearing in our roster, the numbers don't look as impressive. However, I see a few of us are sticking to the routine which is always encouraging to see. And what better day to treat yourself to a tumor-inducing, maddened b/p powerleveling session than C-Day? THERE IS NONE. As with the previous C-Day, your dear old Commissioner will be participating in this glorious/shitty tradition as well, using the NGPD account. And yes, there will be a SUPER-DUPER, 20% cooler, ExTra SpEcIaL Clock Day '11 Edition Roster to account for everyone's gains on this spectacular NG holiday! I'm expecting triple digits, gentlemen - and y'all may expect to see yours truly on the Top 5 again this year >:D
So without further ado, here is this weeks roster.

See ya at the Portal!

*Salute*

Milestones::
No milestones made this week.

Promotions::
No promotions this week.

Entering The List::
No new members this month.

Leaving the NGPD::
No members retired this week.

The List:
No. B/P / Gain / Average / Change / Username

01) 02,231 | 0,001 | 00.17 | -080.00 | TailsPrower Police Captain
02) 02,226 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | Spartan204 Police Captain
03) 02,059 | 0,001 | 00.17 | +000.00 | ilikeblamingcrap Police Captain
04) 01,846 | 0,000 | 00.00 | -100.00 | 34Deadman Police Lieutenant
05) 01,843 | 0,033 | 05.50 | -029.79 | Rooster Police Lieutenant
06) 01,814 | 0,004 | 00.67 | +000.00 | Gamewiz Police Lieutenant
07) 01,679 | 0,073 | 12.17 | +000.00 | Jonny Police Lieutenant +2
08) 01,671 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | PowerPrower Police Lieutenant -1
09) 01,661 | 0,006 | 01.00 | +000.00 | Kaizerwolf Police Lieutenant -1
10) 01,601 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | Sectus Police Lieutenant
11) 01,286 | 0,000 | 00.00 | -100.00 | Narcissy Police Sergeant
12) 01,266 | 0,028 | 04.67 | -047.17 | joeyjoah Police Sergeant
13) 01,084 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | Calintz Police Sergeant
14) 00,874 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | ToiletPaper Police Officer
15) 00,846 | 0,000 | 00.00 | -100.00 | zachdamacman Police Officer

Top 5 Gainers::
Jonny - 73
Rooster - 33
joeyjoah - 28
Kaizerwolf - 6
Gamewiz - 4

Top gainers, repeat appearances::
Rooster (9)
joeyjoah (7)

Total gain for week: 146

That's 20.86 per day, or 1.39 per day per member.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-14 23:55:31

Hey guys, popping in really quick just before the start of clock day, I've got my stash of snacks, and a redbull I found in my fridge. I'm ready for a long, long day of b/ping..

Ok, mostly protecting... I'll be honest.

Also, Tails, I'm looking forward to this special clock day roster you spoke of! I'm lookin' to be on the top 5.

Clock day in T- 4 minutes.

Blammin' and Shit Postin'

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-15 00:00:51

And so it begins...

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-15 00:12:43

At 8/15/11 12:01 AM, Travis wrote: I'm not apart of this, but I hear you guys don't like stolen flashes...
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/57 6995
Everyone remembers that original Pong flash where the guys fight and then have a connection.

This is obviously plucked right from that.

D: They stole one of my old time favorites! Those bastards! Indeed, it is stolen
ORIGINAL:

Unfortunately it already passed before I could get to it. I can PM Tom or Wade about it if you'd like to alert them of the theft.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-15 00:21:25

Another stolen flash! A high quality flash completely unrelated to Clock Day, likely as a ruse to pass the submission.

STOLEN:

ORIGINAL:
http://kr.nori.kids.yahoo.com/nori/index .html?service=en_character&mode=view&con tents_no=28688&sort=latest&endpg=1&pg=1

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-15 00:53:22

Oh god, I had no idea what I was getting into... I saw 30-40 Under Judgement flashes, I randomly clicked on one, and it was a white space with the word 'fewels' in letters reminiscent of B. And it's going to pass.

q

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-15 00:59:59

At 8/15/11 12:53 AM, joeyjoah wrote: Oh god, I had no idea what I was getting into... I saw 30-40 Under Judgement flashes, I randomly clicked on one, and it was a white space with the word 'fewels' in letters reminiscent of B. And it's going to pass.

This my dear friend, is the way of clock day, the one and ONLY time of the year where I get really, really, really, slack on my qualifications for a flash to pass. Pretty much the stuff I blam consists of broken flashes, stolen flashes, and... Well I guess that's it.

Come tomorrow though I'll be back into my normal voting style though, promise.

Actually, I'll be voting more harshly because of all the saves I'm going to get today.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-15 01:15:53

Don't know about you guys, but I'm not slacking on my voting. I know shit after shit is gonna pass, but I'm still voting low on crap and high on good stuff.

Anyhow, there is a couple, or at least one, guy posting stolen flashes and using Fry from Futurama as his guy. Was QualityX that was posted above, but I can't find any of the real links to prove it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-15 01:22:50

I provided a link to the Korean flash animation QualityX submitted, but I can't find a link for the original of the Danny Phantom comedy one. Both passed, but I will PM an admin about the one I proved was stolen ASAP. Keep a sharp eye for any stolen materials, men.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-15 03:32:27

It seems stolen as it looks like it was converted, and on uploader's userpage he states "animated in Toon Boom by an amazing animation studios overseas, yet it needs to be in a .swf format for this site, AND under 10MB." - Where he also states that he got it from an animation place. Also in the first part "Marijuana" there is a part in the credits where it says "For more Ncat go to lilpaco.com". If you go to this site, it has a "Cumming soon" picture, and that's the end of it.

Not quite sure what to do here.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-15 03:39:31

I wouldn't whistle it unless I'm sure, I've already got garbage because of silly things. I'm also on hand for discussions in the chat in my sig if someone wants to keep me company, sure is lonely in there..

Shameless plug.

Things are never meant to be easy. Everything is a challenge to someone.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-15 11:02:40

Oh good LORD what have I randomly walked back in to?! Clock Day...Oh my sweet Jesus lord I actually am NOT going to miss one of these NG days due to work! Well...not all of it anyways, which is a far cry better than anything. XD

If anyone has been curious, work has been kicking my ass all over the place these last weeks. Pay is awesome, but the shifts...Nine days in a row of work without a day off does NOT make for a fun time. x.x

Anyways, seems we've got our work cut out for us! *charges out into the field like an idiot*

Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm gonna fuck you with a rake

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-15 11:11:18

Happy Clock Day from an old fart. Good luck with all that spam and stuff.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-15 14:07:25

Some guy submitted the same flash twice, both are UJ, do what you need:

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-15 15:00:13

Clock day is disappointing to me this year. Last year I couldn't keep up with the flashes now I'm just sitting back waiting for new ones to come in.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-15 18:32:50

At 8/15/11 03:00 PM, Domo wrote: Clock day is disappointing to me this year. Last year I couldn't keep up with the flashes now I'm just sitting back waiting for new ones to come in.

If I recall, last year was even worse.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-15 18:47:53

How are you doing on the B/P front, Tails? I haven't missed anything since we spoke this morning, and I'm on 250 for today, not going to sleep until I hit that Police Captain rank!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-15 18:54:06

At 8/15/11 06:47 PM, Jonny wrote: How are you doing on the B/P front, Tails? I haven't missed anything since we spoke this morning, and I'm on 250 for today, not going to sleep until I hit that Police Captain rank!

Pretty slow for me. I overslept when I said I would take a nap so I missed over 100 submissions when I woke up at 2 pm NG time. I'm just about to reach the 100 mark, and I'll see how far I can go from there. Mind you, I'm voting normally and not auto fifening shit so I get even less points overall.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-08-15 19:12:23

Ye should come and join me in the chat, I'm still foreveralone.jpg!

BBS Signature