New Topic Respond to this Topic
Brick-top
Brick-top
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-25 19:49:31 Reply

At 5/25/09 07:35 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: In other words, there's no getting it (back?), and it's not like I miss it, so whatever.

I hardly think you have no sense of taste or smell without any medical condition.

Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-25 19:56:43 Reply

At 5/25/09 07:49 PM, Brick-top wrote:
At 5/25/09 07:35 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: In other words, there's no getting it (back?), and it's not like I miss it, so whatever.
I hardly think you have no sense of taste or smell without any medical condition.

*snaps gloves*
Lets open'er up and find out.
*malicious grin*

BBS Signature
sinskae
sinskae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-25 23:50:55 Reply

At 5/25/09 05:43 PM, Brick-top wrote:
At 5/25/09 05:29 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 5/25/09 04:48 PM, Brick-top wrote: Why do I feel like the only person in this thread that's actually prepared and eaten a proper meal?

Oy! I resent that! I know how to sear (Spelled that way?) a veal and make Salmon Florentine. However, my specialties are eggs (any style) and grilled cheese. Oh and cookies :)

Thank you for proving my point.

;p

Also Pot ala noodle.

Also steak and ham...mmmmm, haaam.

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 32
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-26 00:22:25 Reply

Noobs... I can prepare hot pockets. All I need is a microwave and you'll have a warm, moist, meaty pockets which you'd kill stick your mouths into.

Happily ETS'd.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-26 00:58:01 Reply

Come now Tails, is that really anything to be boasting about?

I think not.

I could cook circles around you Tails. I really could.

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1
Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature
bdash1990
bdash1990
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-26 03:51:19 Reply

At 5/26/09 12:22 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Noobs... I can prepare hot pockets. All I need is a microwave and you'll have a warm, moist, meaty pockets which you'd kill stick your mouths into.

Warm?

Those fucking things are hotter than lava when you take them out of the microwave!

Diarrhea pockets, lol gaffigan

Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
Sig by Her

BBS Signature
Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-26 06:31:33 Reply

Lock Legion day is upon us, man the blamcannons!

BBS Signature
EmmDubya
EmmDubya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-26 08:14:10 Reply

At 5/26/09 06:31 AM, Porkchop wrote: Lock Legion day is upon us, man the blamcannons!

I'm looking forward to today's Flashes, actually. If you look through their archives, you'll find fuckloads of great Flashes from them. I'm even working on a platformer with LemmingLock.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-26 08:20:02 Reply

At 5/26/09 06:31 AM, Porkchop wrote: Lock Legion day is upon us, man the blamcannons!

OH SHI-

I totally forgot. hopefully I will be able to get some good B/P today then!

SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-26 13:34:05 Reply

At 5/26/09 12:22 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Noobs... I can prepare hot pockets. All I need is a microwave and you'll have a warm, moist, meaty pockets which you'd kill stick your mouths into.

I can find an other use for them, although I'm sure you already thought of that Tails.
And most of that stuff I wouldn't vote to pass anyway. And I don't vote with the masses jsut for the sake of gaining some save points.

This day will live in infamy

Brick-top
Brick-top
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-26 14:00:58 Reply

I watched Star Trek last night. I thought it'd be a shit film.

I guess I was wrong.

Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-26 18:17:17 Reply

At 5/26/09 02:00 PM, Brick-top wrote: I guess I was wrong.

So it was pretty good the yes? Would you reccommend it? Because i'm thinking of going to see a film i just don't know which one.

Anyway, dang it! Its boring in here. Its bee quiet for over 4 hours now....

How is everyone? Are you all dead? Asleep? Eating?

SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-26 19:03:22 Reply

At 5/26/09 06:17 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 5/26/09 02:00 PM, Brick-top wrote: I guess I was wrong.
So it was pretty good the yes? Would you reccommend it? Because i'm thinking of going to see a film i just don't know which one.

One hundred thousand percent Star Trek.

It's freakin awesomorzfrekincrazycool movie EVAR.

Seriously, I highly recommend it. I personally loved it.

Couldn't believe Eric Bana is the bad guy. Totally does not look like him.

SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-26 19:17:15 Reply

Even though I've barely been on today, it's nice to see the portal passing with so many blue and green submissions. This is better than last year, I glanced at it, and ugh, utter dismay at the quality of LL. Looks like they've wised up and decided to put out good flash ideas.

BBS Signature
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-26 19:17:14 Reply

At 5/26/09 07:03 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote: Seriously, I highly recommend it. I personally loved it.

I will have to go and see it then! Haha.

X-TERRORIST-X
X-TERRORIST-X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-26 20:42:11 Reply

Man, just got back from the last track meet of the year! Time to enjoy one month of no running.

Anyways, I noticed just now that the wide screen layout was unleashed. I'm not sure if I like it, maybe in the future but right now I'm still in love with the old layout.

Also, I'm experiencing some trouble B / P'ing. It could just by my shit computer, but I can't vote on submissions "under judment". I watched through them so there obviously loaded..

advice?

--------------- "Disrespect women and acquire currency" ---------------

BBS Signature
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-26 21:13:10 Reply

At 5/26/09 08:42 PM, X-TERRORIST-X wrote: Anyways, I noticed just now that the wide screen layout was unleashed. I'm not sure if I like it, maybe in the future but right now I'm still in love with the old layout.

I don't like it. There should be a drop down box to let you choose the new or the old....Then again, this may lessen the amount of people who don't want the flash but vote because its easy just to click the big play button now.

Also, I'm experiencing some trouble B / P'ing. It could just by my shit computer, but I can't vote on submissions "under judment". I watched through them so there obviously loaded..

Try clearing your cache with Ccleaner. And what does it say when you can't vote on them?

If you would like me to deposit your B/P per day on your account since your having trouble I will be glad to do so.

Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-26 21:26:31 Reply

At 5/26/09 07:17 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Looks like they've wised up and decided to put out good flash ideas.

Yeah, I thought the portal would've been inundated with shit by now. Looks like I was wrong this time. Yay!

I think having the 'play' button right in front of everyone's noses is a good idea, as it encourages people to actually watch what they vote on. I'm having a few general lag issues with the site, but I dunno if it has anything to do with the widescreen thing, or if it's just random fuckups on my internet's part.

...Oh yeah: LIZZARDIS!!

Why is your name not on Luis' London summer meet list yet! You live in England; you should go.

On a related note: should I try to get people to join the NGPD when I'm down there, or would it likely end up just flooding this thread with noobs (if anything)?

Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-26 21:36:30 Reply

At 5/26/09 09:26 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: ...Oh yeah: LIZZARDIS!!

You shouted my name?

Why is your name not on Luis' London summer meet list yet! You live in England; you should go.

I know I should go, but I live in Manchester in the Northwest, which is around 5 - 8 hours drive from London....I also can't go because I'm only a teenager...There is no way I would be able to get down there on my own.

Sorry, maybe in a few years time.

On a related note: should I try to get people to join the NGPD when I'm down there, or would it likely end up just flooding this thread with noobs (if anything)?

I don't think you should, for that exact reason! Besides I think it would be a bit strange going to London, meeting up with a user and going "HEY JOIN THE NGPD...TO BLAM AND PROTECT! :D"

Haha. Its your call I suppose.

On another not, the new widescreen layout is up thanks to X for pointing that out, it looks amazing, I could get used to it. I was a bit umming and arring at first but i think its growing on me.

Try it out!:

Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-26 22:06:37 Reply

At 5/26/09 09:36 PM, Lizzardis wrote: You shouted my name?

Just getting your attention. :P

I know I should go, but I live in Manchester in the Northwest, which is around 5 - 8 hours drive from London....I also can't go because I'm only a teenager...There is no way I would be able to get down there on my own.

Pfft, Manchester? I'm in Newcastle! I'm pretty much going the entire length of the country just to go stand under that totally bitchin' tank banner Luis got for the meet. I'll likely be there for more than just the main day, but it doesn't take more than about 10 hours on the train.
Then again, I literally have nothing to do when he's got it planned for, so I can afford to go screwing off in London for no particular reason like that. I'm guessing you're not as free to do as you wish yet, so fair enough.

Sorry, maybe in a few years time.

Meh, it's cool. If your parents won't let you or if you can't afford the train tickets (or whatever), I'm not gonna moan about it.

I don't think you should, for that exact reason! Besides I think it would be a bit strange going to London, meeting up with a user and going "HEY JOIN THE NGPD...TO BLAM AND PROTECT! :D"

Haha, I wasn't thinking of being a complete tactless douche about it, but I see your point anyway. I'll keep my mouth shut until if and when someone starts asking about this place... which won't be likely as anyone interested in it would just ask in this thread anyway.

....Hmm. I seem to have failed before I even tried it. That's gotta be a new personal record or something.
SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-27 00:01:38 Reply

I wouldn't drive or take a train for that long to go to an NG meet-up. So unless they have something going on in the Northwest US I ain't going.

I think I would just be disappointed anyway, you imagine these really cool people on the internet, then real life they're all nerds and dorks.

HAHAHAHAHA.

I'm just kidding guys, i'm sure you get the vajayjay all the time.

You too Krev. ; )

On another note, how old r u Lizz boy.

SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-27 00:07:56 Reply

Failing before even trying to fail? HOLY CRAP!! That is a new record.

BBS Signature
SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-27 00:13:35 Reply

At 5/27/09 12:07 AM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Failing before even trying to fail? HOLY CRAP!! That is a new record.

Dear God you are so random sometimes you know.

Am I the only one that has no clue what he is referencing to?

KrevZabijak
KrevZabijak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-27 00:30:08 Reply

Hooray, I can post again.

A: Do not like the new layout with the forced-play. What about people with small page files that will have to clear their cache five times a day just to vote on everything? Nnnno, fuck that.

B: Internet was down for almost 2 days, hooray at all the points I could have gotten.

C: Rhyme spam threads are not funny, I don't care how young or old you are.

*sneeze* Yes, that means you, Cobra. :D *sneezefuckmodssneeze*

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

KrevZabijak
KrevZabijak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-27 00:55:51 Reply

Yay double post.

Actual Family Guy footage. You know what to do.

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Gu-rrilla
Gu-rrilla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-27 01:21:25 Reply

Why, hello there. I got this urge that only posting on an online forum type based website thingy could satisfy. I've been really busy. Prom, finals, projects, women. So basically life. Um, don't know how long I'll be posting now. I was just really bored and facebook was getting annoying. I hope you can forgive my absence. Oh, tails: PM me.

SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-27 02:21:52 Reply

At 5/27/09 01:21 AM, Gu-rrilla wrote: Why, hello there. I got this urge that only posting on an online forum type based website thingy could satisfy. I've been really busy. Prom, finals, projects, women. So basically life. Um, don't know how long I'll be posting now. I was just really bored and facebook was getting annoying. I hope you can forgive my absence. Oh, tails: PM me.

Tsssk Tssk. There is no excuse good enough to spend so much time away from the NGPD, it is your duty. I have college and a fiancee, and military duties to fulfill. And I still find time for this place.

HAHA.

I'm just kidding. I spend too much time on here.

bdash1990
bdash1990
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-27 07:21:04 Reply

At 5/27/09 12:55 AM, KrevZabijak wrote: Yay double post.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/49 7102
Actual Family Guy footage. You know what to do.

I can't believe you haven't heard.

THE BIRD IS THE WORD

I have that song.

Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
Sig by Her

BBS Signature
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-27 08:30:03 Reply

At 5/27/09 12:01 AM, SpiffyMasta wrote: On another note, how old r u Lizz boy.

15 my good fellow! Haha, it seems weird that I'm of higher B/P or level than some of you and you guys may be older! Haha

So, what does everyone think of the new Wide-screen? I know Krev said she didn't like it but what do you guys think?

Personally its great for watching good flashes like the Street fighter collab and DeDust2 or whatever, but for crap flashes its just a pain in the arse! Besides, I have to move the browser onto my other monitor to watch the whole thing since one is on its side so I can get a whole page view and its too skinny to view all of the flash.

They should have a ticky box in your profile for you to select which one you want. The old layout or the new one.

Brick-top
Brick-top
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-27 13:57:54 Reply

At 5/26/09 06:17 PM, Lizzardis wrote: So it was pretty good the yes? Would you reccommend it? Because i'm thinking of going to see a film i just don't know which one.

Yeah it's a good film. I can give sooo many spoilers and there's nothing you can do about it!! *laughs in an evil manner*