00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MovementalStudio just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

981,622 Views | 16,867 Replies

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-02 23:25:32

At 5/2/09 10:32 PM, iCurrie wrote: went out with my good mates occasionally. Any hours at home was basically behind a computer screen. Its almost the same now. Its either behind my Consoles, my computer, or my desk.

You and I have much in common. I sometimes wonder what my life would be like had I spent all those hours doing something else. I think I'd be a much more boring person imo. Heil internets.

buttsekcs?

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-02 23:38:25

At 5/2/09 11:25 PM, TailsPrower wrote: You and I have much in common. I sometimes wonder what my life would be like had I spent all those hours doing something else. I think I'd be a much more boring person imo. Heil internets.

buttsekcs?

Yeah, Haha. Like, In complete honesty, I have a pretty active social life. I'm not the kind of guy who goes out every bloody day. But I still get out, and try to be mates with most people I ever run in to. But, When I'm at home, There's nothing more fun than the Laptop in my opinion. Buttsecks works :)

Oh, And sorry to advertise guys. But if you'd give me some opinions on this new Audio of mine. Before I create the full, optimized version, I'd like that :)

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 02:38:05

At 5/2/09 09:55 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Perhaps, but who here seriously has any other commitment outside of NG? ;)

Well I've got sports, a girlfriend, and fucking GT, but Newgrounds is probably the most important thing out of all of them.

Well, maybe not my girlfriend.
Okay, my girlfriend, too. :3

Newgrounds | PM me for a forum signature

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 02:41:34

At 5/2/09 06:50 PM, bdash1990 wrote: Yeah I just saw Wolverine. It was awesome. If you like that sort of thing go see it.

Ah man, I need to just drive right now and go see it. I love seeing movies after midnight. Feels great when I walk out of there. Chairs don't kill my back, either.
I still have my XMen comics, and tons of other stuff. Miss the days of childhood when the comics were badass. I just need to know if they totally ruined Deadpool or not. The Merc With A Mouth. I'd love to see a movie on his background. Hahaha.
Being Cajun, I know they 'messed up' on Gambit because I've never seen an accurate representation, and that Louisiana politician main-character-guy in All The King's Men sounded like a drunken Australian with a bad slur. I couldn't understand half the shit he said, I had to TURN ON SUBTITLES FOR ENGLISH. Face. Palm.

Once again, no harm intended to anyone. xD

Oh and uh.. *Looks around*... KK "spam" in the portal, irrelevant humour, witty remark about whistling, what's everyone else up to, etc etc.

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 02:53:41

At 5/3/09 02:38 AM, Spartan204 wrote:
Well, maybe not my girlfriend.
Okay, my girlfriend, too. :3

Haha, You'd want to hope she doesn't secretly have a Newgrounds account and its just a crazy circumstance. Or maybe she Newgrounds-stalks you. Just like some girl do it through myspace, The most annoying thing ever :)

Also, Sorry about my above post. I just didn't think it was doing my justice as my first entry. Now if you could review and rate this one comrades, I'll butt-secks you all :)

Pleeeease <3

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 06:20:06

At 5/3/09 05:29 AM, Lizzardis wrote: Its a tempting offer, but I don't review music. I'm sorry.

I should really stop making HUGE posts full of quotes. I'll try to lessen them down. I just have too much to say :D

Haha, A score rating would be nice though :) Reviews aren't needed.

I like the Huge posts. They actually keep a fairly decent flow of conversation. Its a miracle :)

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 07:33:11

From experience, swapping every month wouldn't work. Different people have different ways of doing the roster (Hell, perfect-insanity did it in Notepad!), so it may cause confusion and such. It could also lead to rivalry between the two, which would be kinda bad..

You can do it if you want, but I think it's a bad idea. I've already sent -X- a guide to making rosters, as he asked.

Also, Tails, I think I'll do one more, epic roster. :D

GOTPENMUSTFLASH!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 09:32:14

Rank up, fyi to whomever makes the roster.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 09:39:40

At 5/3/09 07:37 AM, Lizzardis wrote: Also, I think we are mature enough NOT to create a rivalry.

Okay, a few months and we'll see if it works out.

At 5/3/09 09:32 AM, Crusher117 wrote: Rank up, fyi to whomever makes the roster.

Niiiice :)

--------------- "Disrespect women and acquire currency" ---------------

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 10:22:08

At 5/3/09 10:07 AM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 5/3/09 09:32 AM, Crusher117 wrote: Rank up, fyi to whomever makes the roster.
Nice one! The Fab aura goes well with the pipe!

Definitely. No crude sexual connotations here.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 14:15:37

At 5/2/09 09:55 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Perhaps, but who here seriously has any other commitment outside of NG? ;)

Now I feel like the only person who's actually employed.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 15:02:56

At 5/3/09 02:29 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 5/3/09 02:15 PM, Brick-top wrote: Now I feel like the only person who's actually employed.
You probably the only person who IS employed. Haha. Apart from Krev as I know she has a job.
)

Hey you guys shaddap, I'm gonna be employed too!

.... Eventually.

.... Hopefully.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 16:42:23

Well that was a fast days, (Crusher knows what I'm talking about). Speaking of the NGLog site and experience, I don't like how ByteSlinger is running it. When I tried to deposit my experience on Friday, it said I had already done that, and the time zone it shows is an hour behind the Eastern Seaboard USA. It's annoying as hell. >_>

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1

Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 16:56:12

At 5/3/09 04:42 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Well that was a fast days, (Crusher knows what I'm talking about). Speaking of the NGLog site and experience, I don't like how ByteSlinger is running it. When I tried to deposit my experience on Friday, it said I had already done that, and the time zone it shows is an hour behind the Eastern Seaboard USA. It's annoying as hell. >_>

Hahahaha, already? Good stuff, sounds like someone learned.
Why do you guys use it as frequently, though?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 16:59:38

Because, WE'RE GRADE "A" STATWHORES!! DUH!

I'm a statwhore and damn proud of it!! ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 17:01:17

At 5/3/09 07:33 AM, Insanimation wrote: From experience, swapping every month wouldn't work. Different people have different ways of doing the roster (Hell, perfect-insanity did it in Notepad!), so it may cause confusion and such. It could also lead to rivalry between the two, which would be kinda bad..

You can do it if you want, but I think it's a bad idea. I've already sent -X- a guide to making rosters, as he asked.

Also, Tails, I think I'll do one more, epic roster. :D

What have you got against Notepad hmmm? I used to do them in Word, can't for the life of me remember why I switched though. You youngin's have it lucky, the extent of the guide that was given to me was "here's a roster from 3 months ago, you can figure out the rest" and even to get that I had to walk uphill for three miles during a snowstorm!

Anyway, I'd like to see what comes out of this because the way I see things is that we'll either get some half decent rosters, or if Isanimation is right there shall be a fight to the death

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 17:01:54

****POSSIBLY STOLEN FLASH ALERT****

Wasn't that already submitted a while back?

if this is a double-post, I apologize.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 17:42:27

At 5/3/09 02:29 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 5/3/09 02:15 PM, Brick-top wrote: Now I feel like the only person who's actually employed.
You probably the only person who IS employed. Haha. Apart from Krev as I know she has a job.
)

The funny part is next month I might be getting a weekend job to supplement my income. And yet I want to gain back my social life and not turn into a workaholic. But that can wait till mid-summer. Right now I need moneys.

GET A JOB YOU BUMS!

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 18:07:47

At 5/3/09 05:42 PM, Brick-top wrote: GET A JOB YOU BUMS!

Well I am a prostitute half-time, but I'm currently looking for a bit more stable of a career choice.

Like being a full-time drug addict.

Newgrounds | PM me for a forum signature

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 18:13:26

At 5/3/09 05:48 PM, Lizzardis wrote: I CAN NOT BE ARSED!

You dollbum.

You have no idea how relieving it is having an income and doing a job you actually like.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 18:22:10

At 5/3/09 06:13 PM, Brick-top wrote: doing a job you actually like.

I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with this concept. Can grammar permit such a sequencing of words?

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 18:34:38

I'm kind of inclined to agree with you Tails, being a busboy at a BBQ joint sucks ass!! But it is job security though. I just wish my boss wasn't such a hardass. >_>

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 18:44:07

I have a job I like :)

I only work Sundays during the school year, because I have running everday after school and meets on Saturdays. But it's a job as a DJ of the ISC ( international sports center ). So I basically chill, drink monster (which I'm trying to quit ), fuck with kids, and screw around. It's real easy / fun and pays okay. Well, only 7.25 an hour but I only have to pay for gas and video games right now :X

--------------- "Disrespect women and acquire currency" ---------------

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 18:57:50

Have y'all seen or heard about NG ACHIEVEMENTS? This is one fucking hilarious thread. ^_^ Also, check this pic.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 19:40:13

At 5/3/09 06:22 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 5/3/09 06:13 PM, Brick-top wrote: doing a job you actually like.
I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with this concept. Can grammar permit such a sequencing of words?

Not all work places are unbearable with idiotic bosses and mind numbingly annoying peers.

Some (not many) are good environments to work in.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 19:59:25

****I AM A GRAMMAR NAZI****

this is just for lulz

That would be, "in which to work." Brick-Top.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 20:05:34

At 5/3/09 07:59 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: That would be, "in which to work." Brick-Top.

You're going to look really silly walking home with two broken legs.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 20:26:53

At 5/3/09 06:57 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Have y'all seen or heard about NG ACHIEVEMENTS? This is one fucking hilarious thread. ^_^ Also, check this pic.

Holy shit, I havent seen this thread in forever!
*looks back with fondness...watching that fondness turn to disgust*

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 20:28:22

At 5/3/09 08:05 PM, Brick-top wrote: You're going to look really silly walking home with two broken legs.

You're gonna look pretty insignificant when I pull down my pants.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-03 20:30:15

At 5/3/09 08:28 PM, Elder500 wrote:
At 5/3/09 08:05 PM, Brick-top wrote: You're going to look really silly walking home with two broken legs.
You're gonna look pretty insignificant when I pull down my pants.

You're gonna look pretty retarded for being discharged due to flaming.