New Topic Respond to this Topic
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 09:55:25 Reply

Sorry for double post but i found a stolen flash.

***ORIGINAL***

***STOLEN***

Who would steal Stick Figure Penalty?
I mean come on EVERYONE KNOWS STICK FIGURE PENALTY!!!!

Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 12:50:35 Reply

And another.
This place really is dead tonight! This is a triple post!

***STOLEN***

• Condom-Man
    Condom-Man by MountainDew2009

Click to view.

Type
    Game
    Rated
    Ages 17+

***ORIGINAL***
http://www.funny-games.biz/condom-man.ht ml

I couldn't find one on newgrounds. I knew it was stolen because the person who owns funny games has had the game on there for ages, why would he submit it now?

SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 15:11:58 Reply

Good eye Lizzard, I flagged it a while ago. I hope they pull it and remove it ASAP. MORE WHISTLE POINTS FOR ME! YAY! ^_^

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1
Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 17:01:00 Reply

They have pulled it Cobra.

On a sad note i would like to share with you guys.

My dog has unfortunately passed away after having to have her put to sleep. She burst her bladder in august '08 and throughout the weekend she struggled to urinate. She was in pain but i knew it was the right thing. I loved her and it was the best thing i could do.
R.I.P Rolo. ~~~Born: The year 1999 - Died: 16th Fed 2009~~~

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 17:22:11 Reply

At 2/16/09 05:01 PM, Lizzardis wrote:

Damn bro. Heart goes out to you...I know that shit's tough; my cat died last year...working on ZOA helped clear my mind of what grief I had left, but I still miss him.

Try not to think about it too much, and chill with some good, familiar company to clear your mind. It helped me.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 32
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 17:43:19 Reply

At 2/16/09 05:01 PM, Lizzardis wrote: They have pulled it Cobra.

My dog has unfortunately passed away after having to have her put to sleep. She burst her bladder in august '08 and throughout the weekend she struggled to urinate. She was in pain but i knew it was the right thing. I loved her and it was the best thing i could do.

My regards to you and your family. I hope you find solace in knowing that she'll never have to suffer again and is now at peace. It's always a difficult choice, I'm glad you felt it was the right thing to do. I think so too.

Happily ETS'd.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 18:00:13 Reply

At 2/16/09 05:43 PM, TailsPrower wrote:

My regards to you and your family. I hope you find solace in knowing that she'll never have to suffer again and is now at peace. It's always a difficult choice, I'm glad you felt it was the right thing to do. I think so too.

Cheers guys. I know I'm trying to take my mind off it, but i am recently recovering from my father dying in may of 2007. Damn it's almost 2 years and the hole in my heart still will not heal. Now i have another one.
I'll be honest with you guys.....I have thought my life is that crap that ending it would be the only option. I sometimes think that i am put on this earth to be tested. I sometimes think i am the only one suffering.
I sometimes think that life goes on without anyone giving a flying fuck about what i am going through.
My life is a ton of shit, i smile to make everyone think I'm OK. Little do they know behind the smiles, is a guy who's heart will never heal and yet can not do such things as to end his own life because of the likes of his mother and family around him.

I love every single family member i have. I look at them and think that they will be here forever. I know now....that they will not.
Nothing is here forever. But while i am on this earth i shall grasp life in my bare hands and beat back those curveballs it gives me with a metal bat. I shall rise above all of this death, because i now no-longer fear death, as i have had my fair share of looking at it.

I will do my father and my dog proud by not lying down and giving into life's every demand, i will do what they and myself wanted me to do.
I will see my own way in life and do them proud.

Sorry for saying this i got carried away. Yeah my life is a ton of crap, but atop of that crap is me, and may i just say....I'm as clean as a whistle!

EmmDubya
EmmDubya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 18:12:19 Reply

At 2/16/09 05:01 PM, Lizzardis wrote: On a sad note i would like to share with you guys.

My condolences to you. This will be hard to overcome emotionally, though it was the right thing to do. It would have been wrong to have left her in pain; and, unfortunately, this is the only method to end the pain.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 18:50:53 Reply

At 2/16/09 06:00 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 2/16/09 05:43 PM, TailsPrower wrote:

Cheers guys. I know I'm trying to take my mind off it, but i am recently recovering from my father dying in may of 2007. Damn it's almost 2 years and the hole in my heart still will not heal. Now i have another one.
I'll be honest with you guys.....I have thought my life is that crap that ending it would be the only option. I sometimes think that i am put on this earth to be tested. I sometimes think i am the only one suffering.
I sometimes think that life goes on without anyone giving a flying fuck about what i am going through.
My life is a ton of shit, i smile to make everyone think I'm OK. Little do they know behind the smiles, is a guy who's heart will never heal and yet can not do such things as to end his own life because of the likes of his mother and family around him.

I love every single family member i have. I look at them and think that they will be here forever. I know now....that they will not.
Nothing is here forever. But while i am on this earth i shall grasp life in my bare hands and beat back those curveballs it gives me with a metal bat. I shall rise above all of this death, because i now no-longer fear death, as i have had my fair share of looking at it.

I will do my father and my dog proud by not lying down and giving into life's every demand, i will do what they and myself wanted me to do.
I will see my own way in life and do them proud.

Sorry for saying this i got carried away. Yeah my life is a ton of crap, but atop of that crap is me, and may i just say....I'm as clean as a whistle!

wow, talk about a shitty life thus far. But, trust me Mike, you haven't seen the worst that life has to offer you. I on the other hand, have. To make a long, long, long ass story EXTREMELY SHORT, I'll provide a list of the shit I have seen and when it occurred.

1995: My granddad (dad's side) died of a heart attack when I was 5
1996: My grandma (dad's side) died of breast cancer when I was 6
1998: My granny (mom's side) died of Parkinson's when I was 8

12/12/02 @ 6:30 AM: My house burns down due to a horrible ice storm here in Durham, NC. We had been using the woodstove in the basement to heat the house at night and the fireplace in the living room to heat the house and cook our food during the day. My brother and I had been sleeping in the living room. I couldn't breathe, I got up, went outside my brother was outside with my mom's dog. My parents heard me yelling, they fell down the steps. There was a light in the basement, I told my dad about it, we went running down there, the carpet was on fire. The ducting from the woodstove had caught fire and was smoldering for hours on end. My parents, brother, myself, my mom's dog, my brother's dog, and our cat all survived, but our chinchillas did not.

Mother's Day 2005: my mom's German Shepard, Treysa died.
June 2005: My pawpaw (mom's side) died, I didn't really care, he was an asshole to say the least.

But, yea, I do know how you feel Mike. Comparatively speaking, you've gotten the lighter side of death. I've been to Hell and back. Granted I still have both parents and I am not rubbing that in your face, I just know how it feels to lose someone/a pet/or something near and dear to you.

My sincerest condolences.

BBS Signature
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 18:57:28 Reply

At 2/16/09 06:50 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote:
At 2/16/09 06:00 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
Nothing is here forever. I shall rise above all of this death, because i now no-longer fear death, as i have had my fair share of looking at it.
wow, talk about a shitty life thus far. But, trust me Lizzardis, you haven't seen the worst that life has to offer you. I on the other hand, have. To make a long, long, long ass story EXTREMELY SHORT, I'll provide a list of the shit I have seen and when it occurred.

1995: My granddad (dad's side) died of a heart attack when I was 5
1996: My grandma (dad's side) died of breast cancer when I was 6
1998: My granny (mom's side) died of Parkinson's when I was 8

12/12/02 @ 6:30 AM: My house burns down due to a horrible ice storm here in Durham, NC. We had been using the woodstove in the basement to heat the house at night and the fireplace in the living room to heat the house and cook our food during the day. My brother and I had been sleeping in the living room. I couldn't breathe, I got up, went outside my brother was outside with my mom's dog. My parents heard me yelling, they fell down the steps. There was a light in the basement, I told my dad about it, we went running down there, the carpet was on fire. The ducting from the woodstove had caught fire and was smoldering for hours on end. My parents, brother, myself, my mom's dog, my brother's dog, and our cat all survived, but our chinchillas did not.

Mother's Day 2005: my mom's German Shepard, Treysa died.
June 2005: My pawpaw (mom's side) died, I didn't really care, he was an asshole to say the least.

But, yea, I do know how you feel Lizzardis. Comparatively speaking, you've gotten the lighter side of death. I've been to Hell and back. Granted I still have both parents and I am not rubbing that in your face, I just know how it feels to lose someone/a pet/or something near and dear to you.

My sincerest condolences.

Sorry about the double post, if there were some way I could edit my posted posts, I would. Sorry about the double post. I got so caught up in my story, I forgot to put Lizzard's name and used Mike's instead, *opens mouth and inserts foot*

I did not mean to get the two of them mixed up, it's just when I get going, I tend to forget some small details and then I go and make an idiot out of myself. Oy vey!

BBS Signature
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 19:00:34 Reply

It's fine don't worry.
And wow looks like we have both had our fair share of bad luck. It's a shame though, i live with this and i guess you do to. Sometimes i just don't want to get out of bed. How do you deal with the depression?(if you have any that is)

SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 19:11:54 Reply

Depression -- one word

ANTI-DEPRESSANTS!!! DRUGS!!! roflmfao

Seriously, though, I do have a prescribed anti-depressant, but I just get through it because I like to laugh at all the idiots in the USA.

Case in point:

McDonald's losing the lawsuit to the person who sued them for getting fat

McDonald's losing the lawsuit to the woman who sued them because she burned her tongue on the coffee because there was no warning label.

All the stupid warning labels on every product.

Prime example:

this was on my mom's racking chair: WARNING: FLAMMABLE!

And I'm thinkin' "Well no shit, Sherlock!! It's a chair made of wood, cotton stuffing in the cushions, cotton fabric, many threads, OF COURSE IT'S FLAMMABLE!"

Another one

this is from Bill Engvall:

"There's another warning on blow-dryers, ever get a chance read the warnings on these things. It says 'DO NOT USE IN THE SHOWER!' Who's writin' this pamphlet?!"

BBS Signature
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 19:14:02 Reply

At 2/16/09 07:11 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Depression -- one word

ANTI-DEPRESSANTS!!! DRUGS!!! roflmfao

Yeah....Um....Hard.....very hard to get. I'm 14. Ooops.

"There's another warning on blow-dryers, ever get a chance read the warnings on these things. It says 'DO NOT USE IN THE SHOWER!' Who's writin' this pamphlet?!"

That is hilarious. Thanks for the giggle, i needed that.

SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 19:18:53 Reply

I've been on anti-depressants since I was like friggin' 9. So yea, I've also been on an ADD/ADHD med since I was 13. I have Asperger's Syndrome. Look at me, I'M DRUG MAN! lmao

BBS Signature
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 19:26:10 Reply

sorry for the double post, but I was able to re-vamp my recent submission, only trouble now is, I can't get a pre-loader into it without the movie being overwritten, oh well, I'll figure it out later. I just wanted to share my news.

BBS Signature
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 19:26:15 Reply

At 2/16/09 07:18 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: I've been on anti-depressants since I was like friggin' 9. So yea, I've also been on an ADD/ADHD med since I was 13. I have Asperger's Syndrome. Look at me, I'M DRUG MAN! lmao

Lol.
Well it's 00:26am here in England and i want to go to sleep but i can't....*sigh*

SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 19:27:45 Reply

in that case, check out my flash, please?

BBS Signature
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 19:28:53 Reply

Yeah course...Which one?
Give us a link and i will score it.

SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 19:47:57 Reply

that one. I posted it up 3 or 4 posts ago.

BBS Signature
perfect-insanity
perfect-insanity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 21:24:07 Reply

My philosophy is that Life sucks and then you die. I know it isn't cheery in the least but it definitely works, I haven't had a problem with depression for my entire 17 years on this Earth even though by any measure I should. I grew up with lots of friends in elementary school, but in grade 4 I switched schools and didn't have a single person that I would call a friend, or even talk to for that matter unless they decided to either beat up on me or ask for math help, until grade nine. That year my great grand parents died, as did my great uncle, my Nanny had a stroke, my dog died, I failed the provincial english assessment, and I was diagnosed with a stomach condition that was untreatable and meant I went to bed only to vomit each hour or so. Now I'm a senior in High School, no stomach problem and I retook the assessment and passed, only about 3 people I would call friends, facing the prospect of being on my own next year, but no medically defined mental problems. I do have empathy for you and I'm not saying I'm worse off, just sharing.

Oh, and no roster tonight, I've spent too much time away from my mound of work as it is, all of 5 minutes, so I can't do it sorry, tomorrow, I promise

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

BBS Signature
sinskae
sinskae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 23:24:54 Reply

Depression is just anger without the enthusiasm.

Case A: After being drug around for the past few weeks by two girls, I decided enough is enough and am now not talking to either one.

Case B: the same day I stop talking to them, I find out my best friend was in a Head on Car Colission in which both his grandparents were killed. The other driver that hit them was playing a hand-held video game.

Right now my friend just got moved out of the ICU.

Life indeed sucks. and this day is a bad one..

SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 23:33:14 Reply

damn, this is why I started majoring in Criminal Justice, there are just too many people who are on the road that should not be, course, then again, who am I to talk? I had two accidents in the same car.

10/31/07: I was making a legal right turn on red, the other car had a protected left, she came out of my blind spot and hit me, I was found at fault. I got off via Driving school.

2/25/08: I was going around a curve at 40 MPH when the speed limit is 25 MPH. I had done this many times before though, yet, I had hit a slick spot, I ran into the bridge abutment and then into the road sign about 5 feet away, the car's airbags were deployed, the right front end was all fucked up, and both windows were shattered. I was scared shitless. Thank God I'm still alive. I got off via the same driving school, annoyingly enough, the instructor RECOGNIZED ME!!!!!! So this 25th will mark the first of 3 years until my insurance goes back down.

BBS Signature
RohantheBarbarian
RohantheBarbarian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-17 05:07:53 Reply

My condolences man, it's never easy to lose a loved one, even if they are furry and have four legs. Hope you feel better soon.

On Newgrounds related matters, I felt that with the current state of the Portal with regard to spam and awards being stolen that I should bring this to the attention of the NGPD. Now it's a fairly extensive read, but I would encourage you all to read it very carefully.

I know that almost all of you would already follow most of Slash's advice with regard to fair voting (Tails would have booted your ass out otherwise ;P) but the part I wish to highlight is that dealing with reviewing spam submissions. This is something which I'm going to start doing more often now, as it encourages others to do the same, may turn a spammer or two, and stops them stealing Underdog or RCP. The main point is: be constructive, not abusive. Hard as that is, it will be worth the effort in the end.

EmmDubya
EmmDubya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-17 05:38:22 Reply

At 2/17/09 05:07 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: On Newgrounds related matters, I felt that with the current state of the Portal with regard to spam and awards being stolen that I should bring this to the attention of the NGPD.

I saw a link to that in Ismael's sig over in the LUL several days ago, it's very true. I totally agree with every single point that Slash brings up. I know what you mean about reviewing spam submissions, and I'll start doing so too. Dealing with spam is rather difficult, as by reviewing it you've got to treat it like any other submission, even if the author doesn't intend to receive high-quality reviews, but rather many angry reviews.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-17 06:09:42 Reply

At 2/17/09 05:07 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: My condolences man, it's never easy to lose a loved one, even if they are furry and have four legs. Hope you feel better soon.

Cheers man. I need to feel batter soon. I have exams in march...

I know that almost all of you would already follow most of Slash's advice with regard to fair voting (Tails would have booted your ass out otherwise ;P) but the part I wish to highlight is that dealing with reviewing spam submissions. This is something which I'm going to start doing more often now, as it encourages others to do the same, may turn a spammer or two, and stops them stealing Underdog or RCP. The main point is: be constructive, not abusive. Hard as that is, it will be worth the effort in the end.

I dis-agree for a few reasons. If you review a spam flash then they know that they have your attention therefore they will continue to rise in power and make more spam flashes.
I just think that if we were TO NOT REVIEW THE FLASH AT ALL, then the spammers would be dis-appointed because they have no attention.
Thats what spammers are, attention loving whores. They will then continue to submit crappy flashes to the portal, but again if we continue NOT TO write reviews for them then they will soon die down because people are not giving them attention.

Do you agree??

Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-17 06:16:08 Reply

Sorry for double post.
---STOLEN FLASH ALERT---

***STOLEN***

***ORIGINAL***

I'm getting good at this!!!

EmmDubya
EmmDubya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-17 07:11:27 Reply

At 2/17/09 06:16 AM, Lizzardis wrote: Sorry for double post.

I was just coming here to post that. I suspect that his other Flash is stolen, too, as I'm pretty sure that I've played it before. After a quick search of Newgrounds and the official Crash Bandicoot website I can't find anything, so all help tracking it down will be appreciated.

BBS Signature
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-17 07:20:04 Reply

At 2/17/09 07:11 AM, mwmike wrote:
At 2/17/09 06:16 AM, Lizzardis wrote: Sorry for double post.
so all help tracking it down will be appreciated.

I got it....BUT DON'T FLAG IT!!!!
I don't know....cause some things are different just give me your opinion.

***STOLEN***

***ORIGINAL***
http://taronuke.deviantart.com/art/CRASH -FLASH-BANDICOOT-DEMO-51167126

Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-17 07:24:30 Reply

After further searching i have found it here now.

You may flag it now.

***STOLEN***

***ORIGINAL***
http://www.gameshot.org/?id=2205

sinskae
sinskae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-17 08:25:49 Reply

Hey, so I guess I got promoted to captain. I haven't noticed cause lately all I've been doing is blamming. I'm trying to get my blams up to my saves.