00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lbkush just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

987,932 Views | 16,867 Replies

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-02 22:11:14

OMG new NGPD! Lets see who remembers me :o

<3

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-02 22:16:17

At 4/2/08 10:04 PM, DBlach wrote:
At 4/2/08 10:03 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: What was the point of club ramagi if ramagi was planning to close it afterwards?
i have no idea but *says in hushed tone* we shouldn't bad mouth her she could shut us down. although i doubt she would

Mods aren't allowed to do that. Also, we ain't bad mouthing her. We are just wondering why she locked her own club.

At 4/2/08 10:11 PM, Bran-Man wrote: OMG new NGPD! Lets see who remembers me :o

i remember ya. I knew ya from Wii Together also.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-02 22:24:45

At 4/2/08 10:03 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: What was the point of club ramagi if ramagi was planning to close it afterwards?

Maybe it was just Her Highness playing an April Fool's joke. But it did prove that certain users (notably Audio mod Denvish) were alive and well and still visited Newgrounds.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-02 22:38:48

At 4/2/08 10:11 PM, Bran-Man wrote: OMG new NGPD! Lets see who remembers me :o

lol I couldn't call myself an NGPD veteran if I didn't, right? Good to see you're still alive to witness our new thread. Like it?

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-02 22:56:07

At 4/2/08 10:16 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: i remember ya. I knew ya from Wii Together also.

Heh, yeah I kinda dissapeared from there. I'm still a mod there I think. I visited there once like a few weeks ago and it seems as if the site is dead O.o

At 4/2/08 10:38 PM, TailsPrower wrote: lol I couldn't call myself an NGPD veteran if I didn't, right? Good to see you're still alive to witness our new thread. Like it?

It's a lot nicer to see fewer pages. A lot of pages showed our experience but people would look at Crawford's first post and respond to it XD.

<3

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-02 23:07:01

At 4/2/08 10:56 PM, Bran-Man wrote: It's a lot nicer to see fewer pages. A lot of pages showed our experience but people would look at Crawford's first post and respond to it XD.

That happens all the time in other threads. Like the Department of Defense: people say they want to join the Flash Department, but its name has changed over the years to the Portal Department. Or in WTF Kitty Krew in Wi/Ht: people unfamiliar with the thread as a whole are always responding to posts on the first page of that thread, despite the conversation having moved far from what FatKidWitAJetPack originally thought would happen.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-02 23:31:37

hmmm it says on the NGPD website that i'm still a sargeant but i'm grouped with the other leutenients thats weird.

The New NGPD / Join the EGB

To Blam and Protect!

Sig by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-02 23:33:23

Quick question, how does someone get discharged?

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-02 23:43:39

At 4/2/08 11:33 PM, Brick-top wrote: Quick question, how does someone get discharged?

Either by fucking up REALLY bad or becoming a Private. The latter is preferable.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-03 00:29:23

At 4/2/08 11:43 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 4/2/08 11:33 PM, Brick-top wrote: Quick question, how does someone get discharged?
Either by fucking up REALLY bad or becoming a Private. The latter is preferable.

What about leaving by choice?

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-03 00:56:31

At 4/3/08 12:29 AM, Brick-top wrote:
At 4/2/08 11:43 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
What about leaving by choice?

i believe that is resigning and you are requested to provide a legitimate reason why you are resigning

To Blam and Protect!

Sig by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-03 06:42:16

At 4/3/08 12:56 AM, DBlach wrote: i believe that is resigning and you are requested to provide a legitimate reason why you are resigning

Thats what I did. I have too much of a real life to have a responsible online one T.T

<3

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-03 12:37:07

sounds like april fool's was a busy day. too bad i had collage. :( ah well. i managed to fit in some blams here n there. got my blam/protect points up to 650. well, back to school work again. Knock 'em dead, guys! *salutes*

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-03 13:32:52

At 4/3/08 12:56 AM, DBlach wrote: i believe that is resigning and you are requested to provide a legitimate reason why you are resigning

Okay, that makes sense.

Dear Club.

I would like to resign from the Newgrouds police department.

My time here is becoming more and more limited due to my constant dislike towards Newgrounds and it's community. Basically people from the general forum are now pissing me off. I haven't had a new or original idea for a thread in months. My profile post has had 1 success (the irrelevent NG user list) and my 15 minutes of fame are over.

I find voting useless and irrelevent because no matter what you vote shit flash will still get through. All you have to do is join a flash producing club, post a link and BOOM it passes with no problem and I'm sick and tired of it.

I hate the redesign and the username lockdown, the rules for the BBS are becoming crippling that you're so paranoid to post in a thread because the mods are facist.

My two most recent bans were both for 3 days and I enjoyed them both because I didn't have the urge to come here and argue with annoying 14 year olds.

I have no role in the Newgrounds police debt. I don't do anything and my posts here are becoming the same to what they were in the old club, rare and useless. I've already stated my reasons for not wanting to be here not long ago.

I hope someone would like to get back to me soon.

Thanks

- BT

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-03 14:13:36

Officer Spartan204 reporting for duty!

Newgrounds | PM me for a forum signature

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-03 15:44:13

At 4/3/08 02:13 PM, Spartan204 wrote: Officer Spartan204 reporting for duty!

All right, here's my own report:
This user has both the rank and the post count for NGPD membership. However, a number of his more recent posts are one-liners, including a one-word post. Improve post quality, por favor.

But that is not a recommendation against his membership. It is simply an admonition to this user to improve post quality and length a bit. No, this user isn't a BBS spammer or anything... So I recommend letting him in, and deciding after his apprenticeship.

As far as Brick-Top... Well, if NG no longer interests you, then goodbye. I will not ask any to stay who do not like it here. I will hope that someday you will return and find things more to your liking though, and that you will be happy wherever you go.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-03 20:59:03

Hey guys I just wanted to let every one know I will be inactive for a few days. My computer is going in for repair. I will be back ASAP, ready to blam and protect the portal.

***salutes***

I am a hacker of a Nu-Aira

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-03 21:15:00

So does that mean I'm out of here or what?

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-03 21:52:08

At 4/3/08 09:15 PM, Brick-top wrote: So does that mean I'm out of here or what?

If that is what you really want then we won't stop you. We hope you've enjoyed your time here. You'll never have to worry keeping up with this thread again so that'll a load off your back. May fortune be with you in all of your future endeavors.

*salutes*

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-03 22:18:28

At 4/3/08 03:44 PM, SoulMaster71 wrote: This user has both the rank and the post count for NGPD membership. However, a number of his more recent posts are one-liners, including a one-word post. Improve post quality, por favor.

But that is not a recommendation against his membership. It is simply an admonition to this user to improve post quality and length a bit. No, this user isn't a BBS spammer or anything... So I recommend letting him in, and deciding after his apprenticeship.

So am I allowed to my apprenticeship, or are these just some recommendations to your superior(s)? I really wanted to join, so I was just curious.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-03 22:45:37

At 4/3/08 10:19 PM, TheNossinator wrote: Good luck!

Thanks! After all the stuff I've done, I'll probably need it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-03 22:55:32

At 4/3/08 02:13 PM, Spartan204 wrote: Officer Spartan204 reporting for duty!

It was a little difficult to come to a decision. Some of your posts were pretty decent while there were others that lacked quality and thought such as those single-worded posts. However, I believe that particular habit can be easily broken with enough diligence, so I'll give you a shot. Welcome to the NGPD, Spartan! Your apprenticeship begins immediately! We look forward to see what you can do for the Police Dept.

*salutes*

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-03 23:45:57

At 4/3/08 10:55 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Welcome to the NGPD, Spartan! Your apprenticeship begins immediately! We look forward to see what you can do for the Police Dept.

*salutes*

It's an honor to be a part of the NGDD. I won't let you down, sir!

*returns salute*

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-03 23:49:18

At 4/3/08 11:45 PM, Spartan204 wrote:
At 4/3/08 10:55 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Welcome to the NGPD, Spartan! Your apprenticeship begins immediately! We look forward to see what you can do for the Police Dept.

*salutes*
It's an honor to be a part of the NGDD. I won't let you down, sir!

*returns salute*

Oh crap, I meant NGPD. I've been completely off all day and I recently just joined the defense department. My apologies, sir!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-04 01:03:42

this thread gets so lonely and slow this time of night i guess that's what i get for being on the west coast

To Blam and Protect!

Sig by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-04 15:02:01

At 4/4/08 02:59 PM, MercatorMap wrote: Anybody coming to the NG East Coast meet up?

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8846 79/1

I doubt it.

I didn't even come to the Montreal meet up and i live in Montreal...lol.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-04 16:39:39

At 4/3/08 09:52 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 4/3/08 09:15 PM, Brick-top wrote: So does that mean I'm out of here or what?
If that is what you really want then we won't stop you. We hope you've enjoyed your time here. You'll never have to worry keeping up with this thread again so that'll a load off your back. May fortune be with you in all of your future endeavors.

*salutes*

Thanks, I might come back or drop in and see whats going on or whatever.

I dont do goodbyes too well so....bye.

I never thought I'd do this but since this is my last post......

.....*salutes*

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-04 20:01:57

At 4/4/08 04:39 PM, Brick-top wrote:
Thanks, I might come back or drop in and see whats going on or whatever.

I dont do goodbyes too well so....bye.

I never thought I'd do this but since this is my last post......

.....*salutes*

we'll miss ya man. anyone know why there is a beard on every charater in that picture in the flash portal? i'm a little confused

To Blam and Protect!

Sig by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-04 20:30:58

At 4/4/08 08:27 PM, MercatorMap wrote: There was a guessing contest in the General forum for who "bearded" the characters. I thought the answer was quite lame, considering it was a user that was practically unknown.

how did he do it? did he hack the website or something?

To Blam and Protect!

Sig by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-04 22:07:23

At 4/4/08 08:30 PM, DBlach wrote: how did he do it? did he hack the website or something?

I was wondering that too. I think Tom just decided to end it

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"