00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sonic Crew

842,485 Views | 16,937 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-02 00:13:39

*sees knuxrouge dropped by*

I'll be damned; I was wondering if you were still around!

At 4/1/12 05:14 PM, oobooglunk wrote:
Where can I find these two games you're talking about? I'm a Sonic fan, but I don't play fangames too often.
You can find the first Sonic Classic on Sonic Retro = but the link given on the site itself is an old MegaUpload link, so obviously it's now useless. Luckily, the official thread on their forums has new working links for it.

SC2 hasn't been made yet; there's YT videos of its future awesomeness, though.
Cool, thanks! I can't find a working link, though. Do you think you could post it on here? Thanks!

Yeah, sure - if & when I find the vid again

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-02 07:27:57

This may have already been said... but I much prefer Sanic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0MwvOJEBOM

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-02 08:34:49

At 4/2/12 07:27 AM, SalRemo wrote: This may have already been said... but I much prefer Sanic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0MwvOJEBOM

The fuck..............?

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-02 08:56:12

At 4/2/12 08:34 AM, Swackman wrote: The fuck..............?

Do you have a problem with Sanic? He's way better than Sonic can't you tell?

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-04 13:10:27

I just got Sonic CD for my android!
Its a whole lot of fun, and you can choose if you want the japanese or english version bgm.
So far Im on zone 3...
Bad side though is that the controls' dpad is too small for fun...
I wish i have a bigger screened phone... :P

Drawin' and being trash. :3

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-04 21:42:27

At 4/2/12 08:56 AM, SalRemo wrote:

That thing needs to die in a fire.

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-04 23:03:34

At 4/4/12 09:42 PM, Swackman wrote:

Lol I guess you actual Sonic fans don't really like Sanic eh? I'll tell you what. Just because I respect your opinion I'll draw you a good Nkuckles

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-05 17:25:50

At 4/5/12 02:41 PM, oobooglunk wrote:
At 4/4/12 09:42 PM, Swackman wrote:
Agreed. It's an insult to Sonic, as Malleo and Weegee are to Mario and Luigi. It's one of those things that the Internet upchucks after swallowing the delicious glory of something like Sonic.

Can't we all just laugh about it? It's not like it's trolling or anything. You COULD say it's insulting, but not really. And the only one who should take offense to that is whoever created Sonic. So I think it's not so bad at all. Plus I love Sonic man. He's my favourite.

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-05 17:29:05

It's okay anyways, they took down the picture. They even took down my sincere apology picture of Nkuckles.

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-05 21:45:57

Its been so looooooooong since ive been back here how is everyone/

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-06 11:25:23

At 4/5/12 09:45 PM, foxkitaxel wrote: Its been so looooooooong since ive been back here how is everyone/

Im fine and currently enjoying Sonic CD on my Android! :D
I just joined on January 29, but ive been a Sonic fan since childhood.
Also I wouldve have joined earlier if I saw this club earlier though...
Well anyway, Hi! :D

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-06 19:37:13

At 4/5/12 09:45 PM, foxkitaxel wrote: Its been so looooooooong since ive been back here how is everyone/

Okey-dokey. My new comp has allowed to play Sonic Classic (and Robo Blast 2 later) finally.

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-07 00:58:08

What did I just Miss?

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-08 23:42:00

psh I've got sonic mega collection for the xbox. thats the shit right there. although i'm pretty terrible... rather be playing like sonic adventure 2 battle or something. fucking love that grinding level :P

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-08 23:43:00

also I would totally get sonic CD for ipod, but i'm totally out of itunes money :(

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-09 09:53:13

At 4/8/12 11:43 PM, SalRemo wrote: also I would totally get sonic CD for ipod, but i'm totally out of itunes money :(

GO GET IT!!!
I have the Android version, and I really, really love it!
You can choose between the US soundtrack and JP soundtrack too!
I prefer the JP though... I like hearing Stardust Speedway JP music!
:::sonic boom, sonic boom::::

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-10 00:05:48

So I FINALLY got myself a Sega CD on ebay, Sonic CD included. I can't wait for it to arrive.

Sonic 4 Episode 2 soon, get pumped for that (although I haven't played the first).

How y'all doin

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-10 16:57:10

At 4/10/12 12:05 AM, Twone wrote: So I FINALLY got myself a Sega CD on ebay, Sonic CD included. I can't wait for it to arrive.

Sonic 4 Episode 2 soon, get pumped for that (although I haven't played the first).

How y'all doin

If you also have episode one, you're in luck.

Cuz you know, youcan plays as metal sonic and unlock episode metal.

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-11 07:41:56

At 4/10/12 12:05 AM, Twone wrote: So I FINALLY got myself a Sega CD on ebay, Sonic CD included. I can't wait for it to arrive.

Dats cool! I dont have the money to buy old consoles so I play Sonic CD on my Android...
Oh well, at least I can play as tails :P

Episode 1 was ok. It has a lot of issues :/

How y'all doin

Im doin great!

At 4/10/12 04:57 PM, majormelthesackboy wrote: If you also have episode one, you're in luck.
Cuz you know, youcan plays as metal sonic and unlock episode metal.

OMG REALLY!!? KEWL!

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-11 23:52:14

Sonic and sega all stars racing seemed interesting any thoughts on that?

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-13 08:29:32

JUST got my Sega CD running, and Sonic CD is great! I just wish I had the original box for it though...

But there's one thing... I don't think I understand the point of the time traveling. First off, it took me a while to figure out how to time travel in the first place, but I don't get it. How does it work? If you travel to the past, how do you make it a good future? And what's the point of even traveling to the future? Hopefully someone can clear this up for me?

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-13 08:56:11

At 4/13/12 08:29 AM, Twone wrote: JUST got my Sega CD running, and Sonic CD is great! I just wish I had the original box for it though...

But there's one thing... I don't think I understand the point of the time traveling. First off, it took me a while to figure out how to time travel in the first place, but I don't get it. How does it work? If you travel to the past, how do you make it a good future? And what's the point of even traveling to the future? Hopefully someone can clear this up for me?

If you go to the past, you have to search for a metal sonic hologram machine and destroy it. There really is no point in going to the future but I think it decreases difficulty? You can also get a good future by collecting at least 50 rings and getting to the end of a level (works like sonic 1), so you can do a special stage and get a timestone. You need to get all timestones to get the good ending.

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-13 20:59:24

Glad to hear there's still some working Sega Genesis-es AND Sega CD's still around after all these years.

Myself, I just want a working Dreamcast someday. ^_^

Unfortunately, I don't have any of the systems it's available on.

How y'all doin

Okey-dokey.

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-14 00:24:40

At 4/13/12 08:29 AM, Twone wrote: JUST got my Sega CD running, and Sonic CD is great! I just wish I had the original box for it though...

But there's one thing... I don't think I understand the point of the time traveling. First off, it took me a while to figure out how to time travel in the first place, but I don't get it. How does it work?

Well, for example you pass a future sign.
The you have to run very fast until sonic has a trail of light behind him.
You need to maintain that speed until sonic goes to the future.
Being interrupted will make the ablity to go to the future disappear, forcing you to find another sign.

If you travel to the past, how do you make it a good future?

Once you get to the past, you need to destroy generators. One for zone 1 and 2.
Look at pic below. Thats the generator you need to destroy.
You know youll get a good future if there are cute animals flying or hoppinv after destroying the 2nd generator.
Also boss level background and bgm is more peaceful than chaotic.

And what's the point of even traveling to the future?

A good ending

Hopefully someone can clear this up for me?

Hope I helped! :)
Also just ask me if you have other questions.

At 4/13/12 08:56 AM, majormelthesackboy wrote: If you go to the past, you have to search for a metal sonic hologram machine and destroy it.

No, to get a good future, you need to destroy the generators, not those holograms.
Those holograms ars optional.

Sonic Crew

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-16 02:18:07

I got Sonic CD for PSN some time ago. I've been on and off of it.

I've grown quite fond of the jp soundtrack.

Since we're talking about physical copies, a few years back I bought a Genesis with Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic 1, 2, 3, Sonic 3D Blast and Spinball in that order.

A few months back I bought a Dreamcast and Sonic Shuffle.
I fucking love that game, I even managed to get a 4-man versus going on, it was the most fun I ever had playing a Sonic game.

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-24 11:09:25

At 4/14/12 12:24 AM, 123mine123 wrote: No, to get a good future, you need to destroy the generators, not those holograms.

I figured that out, I just have to get used to this game.

I have a theory about Sonic CD. I think Sonic CD was in production before Sonic 2. I know that they were supposed to be the same game, but the difference between the two is astounding.

Also, while I haven't beaten the game yet, I feel that the idea that Sonic CD is the best Sonic game is not accurate. Sure, it's fun, the music is great, and it's a more advanced version of Sonic, but I don't believe it's the best title in the series. My vote still goes to Sonic 3.

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-24 12:13:34

At 4/24/12 11:09 AM, Twone wrote: Also, while I haven't beaten the game yet, I feel that the idea that Sonic CD is the best Sonic game is not accurate. Sure, it's fun, the music is great, and it's a more advanced version of Sonic, but I don't believe it's the best title in the series. My vote still goes to Sonic 3.

I havent really played Sonic 3 fully yet, but I agree Sonic CD isnt really the best Sonic game.
But it has the best soundtrack though! :D
And just for fun...
"YOU MAY KNOW EVERYTHING IM GOING TO DO BUT THATS NOT GOING TO HELP YOU SINCE I KNOW EVERYTHING YOUR GOING TO DO! STRANGE ISN'T IT?"
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...!

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-04-26 10:04:40

DID YOU KNOW!?
SONIC 4 EPISODE II WAS ACCIDENTALY REALEASED ON STEAM!
LOL at Sega!
Look at this!
Another article...
and this one! :D
Looks great!
Official release of Sonic 4 Ep 2 is on May! IM SO EXCITED!

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-05-18 13:11:41

Now got the official Sonic 4 Ep. 2!
I think its an improvement on Sonic 4 Ep. 1.
I was pretty hyped at hearing Stardust Speedway Bad Future too!
So did you guys get it too?
What do you think about it?

Response to Sonic Crew 2012-05-21 16:51:19

At 5/18/12 01:11 PM, 123mine123 wrote: Now got the official Sonic 4 Ep. 2!

If only it worked on Mac...

Looks mad cool though.