Be a Supporter!

Finding Fighting Mario Sprites/help

  • 13,708 Views
  • 10 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Omhatoen
Omhatoen
  • Member since: Feb. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate

I need help!

I've just published my first flash, Mario v Mario Round I, which took me from yesterday at 6pm till today at 1:44pm. It was worth it though, cause I thought that it was pretty good.

but, that's not the point. The point is that I need help with finding fighting sprites of Mario! I've tried and tried searching Google, but couldn't find anything. I've tried making my own, but it's pretty shitty, see?

But yeah, can someone help me please? I'll be sure to credit you in the oncoming projects that I'm working on:

Super Smash Bros. Infinite ---> Me and a friend together
Mario v Mario Round II----> Me

Please respond!

Finding Fighting Mario Sprites/help


Smash Legends| Visit me web-site!

BBS Signature
Omhatoen
Omhatoen
  • Member since: Feb. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Finding Fighting Mario Sprites/help 2008-03-02 16:03:44 Reply

Oh, btw, if it's possible, if someone (maybe you) sends me a sprite sheet on here, can you include some good evil colors for the evil twin in my Mario v Mario series? Thanks


Smash Legends| Visit me web-site!

BBS Signature
Jindo
Jindo
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Game Developer
Response to Finding Fighting Mario Sprites/help 2008-03-02 16:06:26 Reply

Most people make their own animations, since sprites defeat the object of animating...

Even sprite animators make their own sprites, it's actually makes the flash slightly more bearable, I suggest you try that.


BBS Signature
genious123
genious123
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Finding Fighting Mario Sprites/help 2008-03-02 16:20:51 Reply

You could try one of these sheets. Sheet1
.....Sheet2
.........sheet3
.....Sheet 3 (This should cover it )
......
Sheet 4 (if you still need more)
......I think this should cover it if not go to www.spriters-resource.com Hope this helps


BBS Signature
Omhatoen
Omhatoen
  • Member since: Feb. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Finding Fighting Mario Sprites/help 2008-03-02 17:16:02 Reply

At 3/2/08 04:20 PM, genious123 wrote: You could try one of these sheets. Sheet1
.....Sheet2
.........sheet3
.....Sheet 3 (This should cover it )
......
Sheet 4 (if you still need more)
......I think this should cover it if not go to www.spriters-resource.com Hope this helps

Alright thanks man! I'll write down your name in the credits for helping me with this


Smash Legends| Visit me web-site!

BBS Signature
byteofthat
byteofthat
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Programmer
Response to Finding Fighting Mario Sprites/help 2008-03-02 17:22:36 Reply

Yeah, Im not a big fan of mario sprites used again and again. I make my own sprites, mostly because I suck at actual art, or I have an artist do work for me.

http://www.ngup.net/view?file=998

And yes, I know it looks like duke nukem and/or guile.

Omhatoen
Omhatoen
  • Member since: Feb. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Finding Fighting Mario Sprites/help 2008-03-02 20:23:10 Reply

Yeah, it actually does! More like Duke Nukem, though


Smash Legends| Visit me web-site!

BBS Signature
SonicFan684
SonicFan684
  • Member since: Dec. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Finding Fighting Mario Sprites/help 2008-12-06 00:23:27 Reply

At 3/2/08 04:01 PM, Omhatoen wrote: I need help!

I've just published my first flash, Mario v Mario Round I, which took me from yesterday at 6pm till today at 1:44pm. It was worth it though, cause I thought that it was pretty good.

but, that's not the point. The point is that I need help with finding fighting sprites of Mario! I've tried and tried searching Google, but couldn't find anything. I've tried making my own, but it's pretty shitty, see?

But yeah, can someone help me please? I'll be sure to credit you in the oncoming projects that I'm working on:

Super Smash Bros. Infinite ---> Me and a friend together
Mario v Mario Round II----> Me

Please respond!

I've just started working on my own sheet using the original sprites from Super Mario World. A preview is below. I'll notify you when I finish! :)

Finding Fighting Mario Sprites/help


Ask the leader if you can join the Madness Combat Club here!

SonicFan684
SonicFan684
  • Member since: Dec. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Finding Fighting Mario Sprites/help 2008-12-06 01:05:19 Reply

OK, I got the first sprite strip done. If you want the bitmap or PNG version email me at replytogummybear@gmail.com. I check my email daily and reply to all messages from NG.

A JPG preview is below:

Finding Fighting Mario Sprites/help


Ask the leader if you can join the Madness Combat Club here!

SonicFan684
SonicFan684
  • Member since: Dec. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Finding Fighting Mario Sprites/help 2008-12-06 19:49:14 Reply

YES! I'm finally done!
CLICK HERE!
MORE SPRITES COMING SOON! :D

Finding Fighting Mario Sprites/help


Ask the leader if you can join the Madness Combat Club here!

Shrukan
Shrukan
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Finding Fighting Mario Sprites/help 2008-12-23 15:14:50 Reply

At 12/6/08 07:49 PM, SonicFan684 wrote: YES! I'm finally done!
CLICK HERE!
MORE SPRITES COMING SOON! :D

Try and not save them as jpeg or bmp. Save as .PNG