00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Suicide.

14,370 Views | 257 Replies

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-11 21:05:48

At 3/11/08 04:34 PM, Lost-Wisdom wrote: Xavon, you have a whole life ahead of you, just be calm and try to have a postive attitude, everything you said in the thread was mostly negative, but I know there must be people that love you.

Examples are like your family, relatives or friends.

I think suicide is just another way of giving up yourself due to not handling the pressure.

There is a better way, suicide should be off your mind immediately.

You should probably read my last couple responses, it sounds like you didn't.

Suicide is off for a while.

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-11 21:23:02

Well, you should till you cant live any more, and if your life reeeeeeeally sucks, then join the damn marines

woah boy

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-13 07:38:38

Don`t do it man! Come on! It can`t be that bad! Don`t give up hope! Come on!

<a> For Random, Click picture

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-19 04:13:33

For sure bro.

Reading this entire thread, relating to you on every post, kind of..well mindfucked me. I tried killing myself again too

Things might be a lil different now, willing to give it another shot ya know?

Anyways, hows lexapro compared to other ssri's? I've heard good things about it, like no withdraws and I think I'm gonna get a script to it

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-19 04:28:53

At 2/20/08 05:33 PM, Corky-D wrote: Oh, so you want to upset your parents?

And don´t give me that "I hate them anyway" crap.

Ya l hate the mtoo l agree

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-19 06:10:47

life is constantly, and will always be, about hard tests that you need to pass in life. Committing suicide will do nothing for you in this world, and the next. You need to fucking deal with what may be horrible to you, yet nothing to another.

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-19 06:41:23

go 2 the school guidance counselor they'll get you to a shrink and if that don't help turn the school into fucking Columbine what do you have to lose

Rough em' up

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-19 06:51:04

At 3/19/08 06:41 AM, NOGOODNAME1234 wrote: go 2 the school guidance counselor they'll get you to a shrink and if that don't help turn the school into fucking Columbine what do you have to lose

Finally! Someone with the same viewpoint as me.

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-19 07:34:26

At 3/19/08 04:13 AM, atompluspackage wrote: Anyways, hows lexapro compared to other ssri's? I've heard good things about it, like no withdraws and I think I'm gonna get a script to it

Lexapro is shit, I hate that stuff. It always made me sick and turned my stomach upside down; it caused more harm if anything.

They put me off Lexapro by my request and put me on Welbutrin XL instead, which I think is working pretty nicely; I'm also on Trazadone. The pills are still giving me side effects after my 2nd week though, but they aren't that bad.

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-19 07:43:51

Its called depression, alot of people have gone trough it. Take in mind that medicines alone are not going to fix it all for you, pick up life and do things you enjoy. Trying to get your mind off crap that you are living with is the best you can do. Then you'll have to sit it out.

I've had it too, certainly no lulz.

So zetta slow!

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-19 08:14:42

Man, I'm fed up of emo kids. Do us all a favor and do it.

But the fact you're crying for attention and publicizing it, probably means you haven't got the balls.

So STFU please

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-19 08:18:13

Can someone lock this god damn thread? Its getting boring.

.....There was a hole. *sig by LimitedMortality*

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-19 08:44:29

Is this some sort of joke-its not funny one little bit
)=0

Proud Scotsman | PSN: Trystlions | Typing Useless Posts Since 2008

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-19 10:07:38

nnnnooooooooooooo

dont do it.

WE WILL ALL DIE. I WONT BECUASE MY MUMMY SES IM SPEICIEL. END OF NOW GO AWAY.

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-19 10:27:12

I love you too Xavon :)
I went through the same ordeal, losing childhood friends falling behind in school. I had thought about what my parents,friends, and relatives would think, and it made me kinda sad. Then I guess one day I just stoped thinking about it, and found something else to live for. Her name is Kelsey :) All I can say.

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-19 10:30:55

Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it...

c'mon everybody

Newgrounds | PM me for a forum signature

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-19 10:32:43

At 3/11/08 09:38 PM, Mendou wrote:
At 3/10/08 07:49 PM, Sawke wrote:

age is not necessarily a measuring tool for how smart one may or may not be. I may be 16, but I am one of the smartest people you will ever meet.
Way to toot your own horn bitch.

Seriously!
Thats what I was saying

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-19 15:07:22

Seriously, due to nobody reading the last pages and finding out about what happened to me; to the next mod who comes here, would you lock this?

More than half of these posts are from ignorant people who don't know jack shit about life and are just spewing hot air, I dare you fuckers to come say your shit to my face if you're so confident.

I'll make a new thread for you idiots sometime so you aren't so blind.

BBS Signature