00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Suicide.

14,387 Views | 257 Replies

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 19:53:09

Its odd how we all joke around to be funny, but act serious when something is actually happening.

But regardless, I suggest you take an anti-depressant and stop thinking so hard and stressing yourself out. It usually goes away after some counselling and such.

Im here if you wanna talk.

If anyone wants an invite to a site that gives you free stuff I got's it:

http://superpoints.com/refer/darkfo x777

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 20:07:05

Oh... Yeah, I feel stupid now.
...Well fuck, my argument is shot.
Thanks for not getting pissed in return.

No problem, it was an easy mistake to make.

Proud member of the Atheist Church

sweet21- they found his birth certificate and he wasn't born in America but Hawaii, so will he be fired from being the president?

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 20:16:40

well if you think that the world wouldent change without you youre paronoid. if you think no one loves you your paronoid.if you think killing yourself will fix heal or make anything better your stu- er having a blond moment. yes evryone that loves you would be pissed if you killed yourself. if you killed yourself the world would be slightly worse no better even if you dont make the world better if you kill yourself it would be slightly worse. so just live for the sake of living and have a great time with whatever you can!
i have contamplated suicide before but i thought how urtterly disturbed sad and lonely my family would be without me so i didint! also if you kill yourself peaple may regard you as emo over emotional wimp or pussy. olso if you do that you will influince other peaple to kill themselfs you wouldnot want that right?!?!

my first sig

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 20:23:01

I've always hated you, so GO XAVON GO! Suicide is ALWAYS the answer to any problem at any time! Suicide cures the pain you know! And hey, look at the bright side: You wouldn't have any more problems or troubles anymore if you were dead! So take the easy way out and kill yourself!

D = How you'll feel after you kill yourself!

Newgrounds | PM me for a forum signature

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 20:24:16

And Dr Mark fuckn hows ya day going Chopper Reid says
HARDEN THE FUCK UP

Suicide.

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 20:26:33

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 20:30:10

If you really were going to commit suicide, why tell Newgrounds? Why tell anyone? You just want attention, whether it's subconsciously or consciously this is most likely true. If someone really was going to they would be discreet about it.

Turn left

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 20:35:32

(I hate being at the end of the page! Anyway here's what I said... corrected)

Above physiology, the underlying basis for nearly all human action is self-affirmation. When our self-concept doesn't match up to our values, it disallows affirmation - it creates anxiety.

So how do we react? Almost all humans avert, whether it's...
+ Calling someone who has offended you a poop-head.
+ Drinking (and partying in many cases).
+ Fulfilling or entertaining prophecies of hopelessness.
+ Not speaking.
... they are all forms of aversion.

Some avoidance is necessary, as we'll never achieve our ideal potential. However, favoring aversion only widens the schism between self-concept and personal value.

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 20:44:48

Well, what would Jesus do?

In all seriousness, you are fucked up. You do need help.

If you feel urges to kill people, don't actually kill people, just vent that rage somehow (Probably violent videogames?)

And if you do kill yourself, then I'll feel bad for PMing you about a religion topic.

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 20:56:00

well, if you want my opinion...
it is up to you, not us.
but this may help...

suicide. either way we are going to die, it is not much of an escape. just an early one
but if you ask me
why do it?
what if you end up in a place far worse than this?
THE THING IS
no one knows.
i say live it up.
or find a passion, or even seek help
if this does not work
i do not know what to tell you

on another note.
have you tried listening to music... to me, music is therapy
or have you tried marijuana?
if not
you better because that could help you along the way

peace, and good luck

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 21:03:57

At 2/20/08 09:03 PM, Murad136 wrote: Are you listening to what everybodys telling you?

Maybe he's already killed himself.

sweet21- they found his birth certificate and he wasn't born in America but Hawaii, so will he be fired from being the president?

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 21:05:19

Well, if you actually commit suicide...
I hope you drop good loot.

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 21:08:45

Don't commit suicide. Cause then yur mommy and daddy would be sad. And plus, they would probably lay the blame on us (as in Newgrounds)

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 21:09:30

...I got bored and I decided to post my suicicde note in my blog.

Don't worry, im not gonna commit suicide, I just got really bored in 4th, and I got bored earlier so I decided to type it up. Now, i'm sharing it with all of you, even though you hate me.

Hi there.

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 21:10:53

At 2/20/08 09:06 PM, Murad136 wrote:
At 2/20/08 09:05 PM, Zombie-Toaster wrote:
runescape? ewww! i don't know, any sensible person would hopw he is alive

It could actually refer to any kind of MMO. I'm not referencing runescape, and I also hate the game.

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 21:13:52

Listen dude, don't kill yourself, it is NOT worth it. There are so many beautiful things in life. Just because your life "sucks" doesn't mean you should kill yourself because it's not gonna make things better. Talk to some people, go to a doctor or just do something so you aren't so depressed. Trust me later on in life you'll thank me. It's not worth it.

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 21:15:41

Inabit.

Piss

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 21:17:19

Dude, suicide is NEVER THE ANSWER! No matter how much you think so, it never is! Even if you think that your life is going down th tube, things will get better. Talk to a counsler, your family, or get some therapy. Xavon... people here on Newgrounds care about you, probably not as much as your family, but we do. No one here likes it when a fellow Newgrounder kills himself off. I just hope you make the right choice. I can't stop you from doing it. I just ask that you don't.

It's always darkest before things get better.

or something like that

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 21:19:23

Make a cool note. I hope theres a mess just so some asshole that deserves the death more than you has to clean it up. Good luck on your success in killing yourself. I wish the best for you.

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 21:20:38

Sounds like you need to go for a swim son.
The endorphins will do you good, if not, do whatever you can to stop stressing for a moment.
Exams do this to everyone, but you need to talk to a physical somebody, no one on here will really be able to help you, they're just words from faceless people.

.....There was a hole. *sig by LimitedMortality*

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 21:29:59

1st. I'd like to say your a complete psycho.

2nd. I'd like to say, Death for you would either be ceasing to exist, or burning for all eternity, so I suggest you stay alive as long as you can until your about 78 and wanna die.

Seriously, Life is the greatest gift in the world, to take that away from yourself or even worse someone else is just horrible. Be glad you have to ability to contemplate suicide and don't do it. You death may not have any effect on anyone but it will have an effect on you.

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 21:31:21

Ughhh cut my wrists.

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 21:32:26

you shouldn't kill yourself. believe me, you've probably got a lot to live for. don't make a mistake.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 22:20:44

At 2/20/08 09:03 PM, Murad136 wrote: Are you listening to what everybodys telling you?

I've been ignoring the massive amount of idiots that flocked here, but all the helpful advice I've taken note of. I've just been sitting here watching for the past couple hours to see what the faggots will try and roll at me. It kind of made me laugh seeing some of these idiots post.

At 2/20/08 09:03 PM, GrammerNaziElite wrote:
Maybe he's already killed himself.

Don't count on it.

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 22:40:26

Don't count on it.

Please do, you're making me worry that you'll shoot up a school or something.

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 22:43:17

At 2/20/08 10:20 PM, Xavon wrote: I've been ignoring the massive amount of idiots that flocked here, but all the helpful advice I've taken note of. I've just been sitting here watching for the past couple hours to see what the faggots will try and roll at me. It kind of made me laugh seeing some of these idiots post.

If your really that self centered about yourself that you think everyone is an idiot, then go ahead and off yourself, seeing as you don't care about yourself either. I mean whats the point of a life if you hate everyone in it including yourself.

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 22:44:24

I've been ignoring the massive amount of idiots that flocked here, but all the helpful advice I've taken note of. I've just been sitting here watching for the past couple hours to see what the faggots will try and roll at me. It kind of made me laugh seeing some of these idiots post.

I dunno, I though my post was pretty helpful.

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 22:45:27

At 2/20/08 10:20 PM, Xavon wrote: Don't count on it.

So... you're posting a "I'm considering suicide" thread, but have no real intentions of actually killing yourself? Riiiiight.

The only advice I can give is to think that your life could be worse, no matter who you are or what you're going through. Every time I feel sorry for myself I just think that things could be a million times worse, and that gets me through the day.

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 22:46:53

Maybe I should note that aversion is usually involuntary in nature.

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-02-20 22:53:29

dont kill yourself

get some help from professionals they would know what to do