00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GodsPurpose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Teenage Pregnancy...fuck!

11,695 Views | 98 Replies

Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 19:38:05

Before you read this story, you may want to know that I am only 13 and my girlfriend is only 14.

Ok, so recently me and my girlfriend have been making out and stuff before school. But a couple weeks ago, I went to her deserted house, and we...uhh...well, not exactly had sex. I was jacking it, and it got all over her stomach. I was horny, so I decided to rub my hand in the sperm and starting to finger her. I didn't think anything of it at the moment, but within a week or 2 she started complaining that her boobs hurt. Slowly all of the symptoms of being pregnant were coming out.

She took the pregnancy test today, and for some reason I have to wait 8-10 days because they decided to do a blood test instead of the pee-on-a-stick. Right now I'm not sure what to do. I don't know if shes pregnant, but I'm guessing she is because she has all the symptoms.

My girlfriend is pro-life, so no abortions, which really fucks stuff for me. Right now I am so desperate to get rid of this baby, before I even know that its being born, that I just offered my friend's brother (who is 18) to give the baby to him for 5 bucks.

Right now, her parents know about it, but my dad doesn't. Her mom is actually being really supportive and telling me that if I ever need to talk, that I could talk to her. Her dad is being...not cool. He wanted to call my house so that he could tell my dad that I made my girlfriend pregnant.

Now, that doesn't sound so bad does it? My dad is usually cool, but in the past (since he got divorced, and a long time ago, his wife died, so I lost 2 moms in 1 lifetime), he has been really cranky and seems to get on me about everything. A couple things that I have done recently that I have gotten yelled at include, but are not limited to:

Stealing brownies from a college bookstore, and for that I got my phone, and my IPod taken away, plus not being able to see friends for about 3 months (all summer!)

Bad grades in school. All parents hate bad grades, but my dad seemed to have taken it to a high. When I came home with my grades one day, he threatened to cut my balls off and send me to military school...and he didn't say it sarcasticly or jokingly either.

So now I am asking you, Newgrounds, what I should do? Has anyone else experienced something like this? I am scared to shit of whats going to happen...So help?

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 19:39:39

Yeah, actually you asked my bro...unfortunatly he said no, because youz a snow hoe! (stupid rhyme)

But no really, man, I'm here for you, cuz im your friend in rl, so its all good

Just lay back, because even though your having a baby, its not like your dad is going to hate you forever about it, so just enjoy life

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 19:39:59

Nice bull shit story.

Congratulations, tell me what the baby taste like.

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 19:40:29

Err, if this is true, I feel bad for you. You didn't even know jack about all this. Oh well... your best shot is trying to find a solution with your girlfriend's mom.

Check out my techno songs !

Sig made by RockinPunk

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 19:40:34

I fucking hate when girls get God complexes and feel like they are destined to have every child that gets conceived in their bodies.

Show her the error in her ways.

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 19:41:38

Pics please!!!!

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 19:42:18

At 2/8/08 07:40 PM, Warrickneff wrote: I fucking hate when girls get God complexes and feel like they are destined to have every child that gets conceived in their bodies.

That is the most incredibly incredible quote of the past month and a half.

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 19:44:44

wa-wa-waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i'd help, but i'm 14 and never even gotten close to doing anything of the sort, so, it kinda sucks for you i guess

plus, your screen name doesn't help your situation out much.
*looks at cericon's post* what?
no not really, good luck 'n some such nonsense

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 19:45:08

At 2/8/08 07:38 PM, sexual-clarinet wrote: I was jacking it, and it got all over her stomach. I was horny, so I decided to rub my hand in the sperm and starting to finger her. I didn't think anything of it at the moment, but within a week or 2 she started complaining that her boobs hurt.

How could you not think of anything at the moment? That's incredibly stupid.

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 19:52:14

Suicide is ALWAYS an option.

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 19:53:53

give the baby to me

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 19:54:03

At 2/8/08 07:38 PM, sexual-clarinet wrote: Before you read this story, you may want to know that I am only 13 and my girlfriend is only 14.

Your profile says *you* are 14, but anyhow, in case this is a serious post...
Go buy a pee-on-the-stick test at a chemist, or get her mom to get one. No point worrying yourself for 8-10 days if you can find out in two minutes.

Part of Newgrounds furniture since 2000.Clicky, clicky.

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 19:54:39

To quote LtMcmuffin "Give my five minutes, a coathanger, and a sack of oranges"
It will all work out

Due to complaints about my last signature having the incorrect use of "there" I am now changing it to fuck you.

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 19:55:26

If this is true ur fucked when i wanted to jiz on my gf i used her tits......you are a dumb ass and i hope for ur sake that she has a miscarrige.

The kitty krew and ss and bb can suck my nuts (if they had an appointment and filled out the appropriate forms and if I would let them).

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 19:56:41

At 2/8/08 07:40 PM, Warrickneff wrote: I fucking hate when girls get God complexes and feel like they are destined to have every child that gets conceived in their bodies.

Quoted for the fucking truth.

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 19:56:43

Give her a hand full of sleeping pills, and when she falls asleep have some fun with a coat hanger.

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 19:58:03

At 2/8/08 07:52 PM, green-day-fan1 wrote: Suicide is ALWAYS an option.

Sould they suicide to-Together?But maybe someone will shoot the other and will get..r3v3nge!

ps this is a serious thread..possibly

Gt:Brassmonker2

Games:Left 4 Dead, Halo 3, CoD 4 & WaW.

Hit me with a friend request and we can play for a bit! MAH SITECLICK PL0X

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 19:58:57

At 2/8/08 07:50 PM, Strength wrote: If this was true, fuckheads, he wouldn't have came to the BBS for help on how to handle this situation. Anyone giving sympathy/advice is a cocksucking twat who should be burned alive.

kthxbai

But newgrounds is full of helpful and caring people

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 19:59:29

At 2/8/08 07:54 PM, MercatorMap wrote: How did I know that you were going to say some stupid shit like that?

Stalker much?

Go fuck yourself green day fag.

If you know me THAT well you should know that anyone who is fucking retarded enough to insult my name just fucked themselves.

Now that I've fed the baboons,

Racist.

Dude, consider your options. Adoption or abortion.

I srsly think those r teh real choices, but I wasn't in teh mood to say that. Suicide is never funny.

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 20:01:07

At 2/8/08 07:38 PM, sexual-clarinet wrote: Bad grades in school. All parents hate bad grades, but my dad seemed to have taken it to a high. When I came home with my grades one day, he threatened to cut my balls off and send me to military school...and he didn't say it sarcasticly or jokingly either.

It's a shame he didn't do it. You wouldn't be in this mess if he had. What are testicles compared to being a daddy teenager?

PS3 ID: Jerkapotamus

Sig by Akula

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 20:04:12

Ha-ha, it sucks to be you more than it sucks to be most of us!

Seriously though, if you're not kidding, than you're an asshole. This is Newgrounds.

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 20:08:43

wow....you didn't even get a chance at sex...just don't run out on the kid. The last thing the world needs is another kid without a father.

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 20:22:53

At 2/8/08 07:38 PM, sexual-clarinet wrote: Before you read this story, you may want to know that I am only 13 and my girlfriend is only 14.

that's one problem.

Ok, so recently me and my girlfriend have been making out and stuff before school. But a couple weeks ago, I went to her deserted house, and we...uhh...well, not exactly had sex. I was jacking it, and it got all over her stomach. I was horny, so I decided to rub my hand in the sperm and starting to finger her.

and that's another.

Stealing brownies from a college bookstore, and for that I got my phone, and my IPod taken away, plus not being able to see friends for about 3 months (all summer!)

if you were my kid, that's the least you'd get. stealing is bad :/

So now I am asking you, Newgrounds, what I should do? Has anyone else experienced something like this? I am scared to shit of whats going to happen...So help?

i haven't gone through this, but...
my advice: get a job, and unless she gets an abortion, or there's a miscarriage, or you're really, really lucky and she's not actually pregnant, get ready to be a dad. if you try and weasel out of it, her family, and maybe yours too will try to hunt you down and cut your balls off.
good luck, seriously.

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 20:26:25

Think about it this way, since you already got her pregnant you can bang her anytime you want now!

bro at me come

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 20:35:51

Two words, Coat-Hanger.

I AM THREAD KILLER!

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 20:39:03

A week or two her boobs start hurting? A lot of times women don't feel the effects of pregnancy until like, a month or two later. Maybe her boobs are just hurting? Don't assume ANYTHING until she gets the test results back.

Me: sex is fun God: it is more fun alone.

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 20:41:51

At 2/8/08 08:39 PM, OPIUMSKUM wrote: A week or two her boobs start hurting? A lot of times women don't feel the effects of pregnancy until like, a month or two later. Maybe her boobs are just hurting? Don't assume ANYTHING until she gets the test results back.

Mr. Docter, why do you waste your time on NGs giving out free medical advice? I mean you can charge for that kind of stuff.

I AM THREAD KILLER!

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 20:51:34

That is by far the funniest way to get pregnant.
Tell her to get the abortion, or you're going to leave her. That's what I do, I can't stand those arrogant pro-life women.

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 20:52:47

If you are telling the truth then i am afraid you are screwed. Having a baby when you are that old is NOT good! It will fuck up your education and your whole LIFE! I'm 16 which is 3 years older than you and if i got my girlfriend pregnant at this age then i would be seriously screwed.

Response to Teenage Pregnancy...fuck! 2008-02-08 20:53:41

Well if she is... You have to see if you're both sexually compatible.

Otherwise welcome to a really bad fatherhood.

BBS Signature