Awaiting Audio Approval? 2008-02-05 08:09:38
- There are basicly two possible explanations why your audio is not in the Audio Portal;
- You have broken the submission agreement (read also here and here for additional remix/cover info), and is now banned from submitting audio for a some time (the submission agreement are simplified on the audio submit page).
- When you attempt to submit audio after having been banned, you will get a message that says that you are banned.
- Since the redesign was launched in 2007, the amount of new artists/day have been increasing steadily (which is really cool). It is now not uncommon to have 30 new artists/day, and weekends can reach up to 150+ artists to approve.
It is true that in most cases it takes no more than 4 days to get your submitted audio throug the ears of an audio moderator and the validation process, but it CAN take longer. Especially if the song(s) are more difficult to know if they really is legit or not, in which case a second or even third opinion between the audio mods may be needed.
- These occations when it takes more than 4 days to get validated, often occur because several mods decides to do stuff in real life at the same time, and not being able to validate audio. Belive it or not, we too have those RealLife-thingies to attend to now and then.
- Please just have patience. Your time will come. If your song hasn't been validated for say well over a week (think two weeks), then it may be time to send an audio-moderator a PM and ask what's going on.