00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I treat women like toys

9,662 Views | 34 Replies

Response to I treat women like toys 2008-02-04 17:35:02

At 2/4/08 04:36 PM, MojoJojo99 wrote: As bad as it is, I don't regard women as real, trustworthy humans.

and as stereotypical and sexist as it probably sounds, I do have some valid points.

There is no excuse for being sexist >:-(

I am mildly attractive, girls LINE up to date me in anticipation I'll be done with the current girl I'm dating at the time.

I know this because I always get girls asking me how I'm doing with my current gf.

and I'm not stupid.

I know what they're really asking is, "Are you done with that girl yet?"

Because obviously they want to be the first to know so they can jump it before the other girls can.

It's called being nice! Maybe these girls care about your relationships and are just being friendly by asking. Have you ever thought about that? I always ask girl friends about their relationships and I'm not attracted to any of them.

I'm not trying to sound vain or conceited but that's just how my life is.

Then why are you telling a population that's most likely 85% single and desperate? There are so many people out there that don't want to hear this because it reminds them of how desperate they are. Not me, personally. I admit I've been single all my life (I'm not even 18 yet, mind you). That's because I'm waiting for the right girl to come around.

To me, girls are like boxing bags.

The harder you hit them, the harder they come back.

Not to say I beat my gf's which I don't, girls typically LOVE the whole, "Use me and abuse me" deal.

Not the girls I know.

I ignore them, I tell them I'll show up to dinner and not go.

It all builds anticipation.

You are just totally disrespectful, man.

All women are like this, each and every one.

How the fuck do you know? You can't say that unless you know every last female on this planet.

and I exploit this for my advantage.

You are fucking sexist

I'm not sexist, I just treat women how they want to be treated, like sex toys.

You are obviously sexist. Don't even try to cover it up.

This is the girl i'm seeing at the moment: http://i31.tinypic.com/219yqh2.jpg

But she's a bit too brainy for me so i'm gonna dump her for this girl: http://i28.tinypic.com/2duyux3.jpg

Do you even LOVE any of these girls

Response to I treat women like toys 2008-02-04 17:35:10

At 2/4/08 05:33 PM, Spamurai wrote:
At 2/4/08 05:31 PM, MojoJojo99 wrote:
At 2/4/08 05:25 PM, Spamurai wrote: you're eventually going to realize that you just wasted you're younger years
in the unlikely event of that ever happening i'd just kill myself
It's more likely than you think

at least i'll have a good time while it matters? who cares about when i'm all old and stuff? i'll let my future-self worry about that. in the meantime i'll just have a good time

Response to I treat women like toys 2008-02-04 17:47:19

At 2/4/08 05:35 PM, MojoJojo99 wrote: at least i'll have a good time while it matters? who cares about when i'm all old and stuff? i'll let my future-self worry about that. in the meantime i'll just have a good time

Just watch. When you get older, you'll be very lonely. Girls like you now just because you're attractive (according to your vain words), but when you become wrinkled and old, people will look past your bad looks and see what a true douche bag you are and stop hanging out with you.

I don't think I'm that attractive at all, so I have to work hard to get girls to see the real me and like me. I'm a musician, training for years and years to become the virtuoso I am now. Because of that, everyone likes me, no matter how ugly I am, because of my insane keyboard skills. And my popularity will still linger in old age, as opposed to you.

taken from South Park lol

Response to I treat women like toys 2008-02-04 17:49:03

At 2/4/08 05:47 PM, adompeace wrote: Just watch. When you get older, you'll be very lonely. Girls like you now just because you're attractive (according to your vain words)

i never said i was attractive, i said i'm fairly attractive (more average really)

Response to I treat women like toys 2008-02-04 17:49:35

He is obvoiusly faking it. No one can just come right and and say that. Also, not that many people are dumb enough to state this. Also, he is an attention whore.