00:00
00:00

There was this game here once...

585 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

There was this game here once... 2008-02-03 22:46:52

Hey all. There were a few games on NG once, but I can't remember the names. THe description read something like "So this guy submits like 14 games" or something like that. The only GOOD gae, though, was one about death and what happens when you die. It was really just an informative walking game. ANyone know what/who I;m talking about?

Response to There was this game here once... 2008-02-03 23:53:40

At 2/3/08 10:46 PM, Dima-todd wrote: Hey all. There were a few games on NG once, but I can't remember the names. THe description read something like "So this guy submits like 14 games" or something like that. The only GOOD gae, though, was one about death and what happens when you die. It was really just an informative walking game. ANyone know what/who I;m talking about?

sorry-I can only imagine your frustration about how no one can connect or kno what kinda game you are talking about. But I have no idea(do you have a link?)

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to There was this game here once... 2008-02-04 06:23:24

"So this guy submits like 14 games"

My guess is Haunted House.

Response to There was this game here once... 2008-02-06 19:13:08

YES! UES! US! Thnk you so much, I've been looking for this game verywhere. I owe you :-D