00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Crakie20 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madness Combat Crew

599,583 Views | 8,010 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-14 09:46:11

At 11/13/09 05:35 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote: Here that Tim? If you want a border on it, go ahead! I think I'm going to jazz up the MCC profile. It looms a little bare. :P

I feel like such a noob asking this, but how would one go about adding this so called border of which you speak. Should i just us MS paint, cause thats all i got.

Also, another posibility is that his flames are sort of a messurment the amount of power he is using. I don't know, im starting to think he just wants to look as bad ass a possible.

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-14 13:19:25

At 11/14/09 09:46 AM, Timzilla wrote: I feel like such a noob asking this, but how would one go about adding this so called border of which you speak. Should i just us MS paint, cause thats all i got.

I'll do it then, because the quality will get munted if it is saved in paint. (Give me a few days, I'm at my dad's house and on my sisters comp)

Also, another posibility is that his flames are sort of a messurment the amount of power he is using. I don't know, im starting to think he just wants to look as bad ass a possible.

Possible. The latter is probably true though. He does looks bad ass. Especially know he has the halo.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-14 21:31:53

One for Humana, (You better become a regular :D!)
http://img214.imageshack.us/i/mcchumana2 .jpg/

And one for Timzilla,
http://img38.imageshack.us/i/mcctim.jpg/

Hope it works. D:, Imageshack have changed their design!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-14 21:34:14

At 11/14/09 09:31 PM, Bloodman101 wrote: And one for Timzilla,
http://img38.imageshack.us/i/mcctim.jpg/

Heh, for some reason the top border is thicker than the bottom.
I don't know why it didn't work (Gimp 2.0 never fails!! But it's name does.), better just wait till chainsaw comes and does some shit.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-15 10:43:47

At 11/14/09 09:34 PM, Bloodman101 wrote:
I don't know why it didn't work (Gimp 2.0 never fails!! But it's name does.), better just wait till chainsaw comes and does some shit.

You can just do it in paint and then save it as a GIF in Gimp. Also, Tim's sig seems to have been quality raped as well, although that might just be the computer screen I'm looking at it with. Crazy stuff.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-15 13:32:01

At 11/15/09 10:43 AM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:
At 11/14/09 09:34 PM, Bloodman101 wrote:
You can just do it in paint and then save it as a GIF in Gimp. Also, Tim's sig seems to have been quality raped as well, although that might just be the computer screen I'm looking at it with. Crazy stuff.

It looks fine to me. Thanks again.

NEW TOPIC :do you think there is any possiblity that Diemos will come back in any later madness combats? I do, because his body was the only one not sucked up by the Auditor.

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-15 15:11:13

At 11/15/09 01:32 PM, Timzilla wrote:
NEW TOPIC :do you think there is any possiblity that Diemos will come back in any later madness combats? I do, because his body was the only one not sucked up by the Auditor.

I reckon he will, or he should. At least he'll be in 5.5. Maybe Sanford and Hank can revive him using the Magnification machine thingy in Aggregation, assuming it's in working condition.

And chainsaw, they are the actual shapes of the guns without any modifications I made in flash. I chose em cause i hadn't seen them in any madness. Look em up here

The French Resistance: An oxymoron if ever there was one.

Ohai, its my DeviantArt and Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-15 16:21:48

At 11/15/09 10:43 AM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote: Tim's sig seems to have been quality raped as well.

Uhh, Nope. Sorry.

Yeah, Deimos should definitely come back.
Sanford is a big dickhead compared to Deimos. I mean look at his face! It's like some nerd that wants to look cool. lol. That's just my opinion though.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-15 17:31:57

At 11/15/09 03:11 PM, Griffinite wrote:
And chainsaw, they are the actual shapes of the guns without any modifications I made in flash. I chose em cause i hadn't seen them in any madness. Look em up here

I think the first one is going to be in MC5.5, there's a screenshot of of S or D using it.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-15 17:52:40

Amazing how many questions I get when I think. Is there any indication as to how MAG agents are made? Is the Auditor able to bring them to life before gaining the halo or is there some kind of machine. I have a feeling those tanks in inundation with the normal madness guys in them could be something to do with it. Maybe theyre just the 'Advanced Training' part of the ATP agenda.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-16 14:39:43

At 11/7/09 05:47 PM, Bloodman101 wrote:
At 11/7/09 08:09 AM, tejowlyinsurancedog wrote:
Thanks, mate.
Oh and btw, after a year and a half, I improved your sig, by adding a border. Ahaha, lol :D.

Enjoy.

Thanks man, updated already. :D
oooh, I should make a sig for once, I have this thing called the GIMP and we also need cookies!

NewGrounds' forum signatures are terrible.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-16 15:02:28

At 11/15/09 05:52 PM, Griffinite wrote: Amazing how many questions I get when I think. Is there any indication as to how MAG agents are made? Is the Auditor able to bring them to life before gaining the halo or is there some kind of machine. I have a feeling those tanks in inundation with the normal madness guys in them could be something to do with it. Maybe theyre just the 'Advanced Training' part of the ATP agenda.

The people in tanks are probably ATP agents, and the mag agents are somehow augmented by the machine (curently nameless I think). I know that their genes have to be downloaded, so that might be why Auditor doesn't spawn them like crazy.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-16 15:50:42

At 11/16/09 03:02 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:
At 11/15/09 05:52 PM, Griffinite wrote: Amazing how many questions I get when I think. Is there any indication as to how MAG agents are made? Is the Auditor able to bring them to life before gaining the halo or is there some kind of machine. I have a feeling those tanks in inundation with the normal madness guys in them could be something to do with it. Maybe theyre just the 'Advanced Training' part of the ATP agenda.
The people in tanks are probably ATP agents, and the mag agents are somehow augmented by the machine (curently nameless I think). I know that their genes have to be downloaded, so that might be why Auditor doesn't spawn them like crazy.

Yeah, the same machine that Sanford used on Hank.

There must be a 2 part process to making ATP agents. The mutation (or whatever you call it) and then the training.

The Auditor must have been able to bring the MAG agents back to life before he got the halo, because he made mag agent toruter and MAG V.2 before that.

I really hope that Deimos comes back. I don't know why, but for me you almost cant have Sanford without Deimos. It's like Penut butter without the Jelly. There good individualy, but better together.

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-16 16:42:18

I know that their genes have to be downloaded, so that might be why Auditor doesn't spawn them like crazy.

Maybe he just has dial-up :p

On a side note, does anyone care about the Sheriff anymore? Or do we all think that he's the Auditor if I remember correctly from a lot of pages back?

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-16 17:17:44

At 11/16/09 04:42 PM, Griffinite wrote:
I know that their genes have to be downloaded, so that might be why Auditor doesn't spawn them like crazy.

On a side note, does anyone care about the Sheriff anymore? Or do we all think that he's the Auditor if I remember correctly from a lot of pages back?

Hmm, his fighting style is actauly the same, notice how tricky and jebus always went to fight Hank & Co with people at the same time, when The Sherrif and The Auditor just send them in as fodder to tire out Hank?

NewGrounds' forum signatures are terrible.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-17 11:03:39

So, are there any info on how super hank was made?
I mean,he got genes from MAG agents or smth?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-17 11:06:18

At 11/16/09 04:42 PM, Griffinite wrote:

And only has dos-box :p

I don't think there is any correlation. Krinkels said that he hated the sheriff, and regreted using him. I dought that he'd give him a come back.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-17 14:45:10

At 11/17/09 11:03 AM, TiberiumCrystalKutu wrote: So, are there any info on how super hank was made?

well I think that Hank was put into a magnification machine by Deimos who could probably hack into the system to revive him as normal, but the 2 auditor'd ATP agents killed him before he could make the changes. So maybe MAG agents are just normal madness guys who failed at combat training so they just get magnified to squish Hank.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-17 14:58:35

At 11/17/09 02:45 PM, Griffinite wrote:
At 11/17/09 11:03 AM, TiberiumCrystalKutu wrote: So, are there any info on how super hank was made?
well I think that Hank was put into a magnification machine by Deimos who could probably hack into the system to revive him as normal, but the 2 auditor'd ATP agents killed him before he could make the changes. So maybe MAG agents are just normal madness guys who failed at combat training so they just get magnified to squish Hank.

I don't think so. Deimos choose to augment and upgrade hank while he was still alive. Possibly the alien arm was a mistake, but he was supposed to be big. I can't help thinking he would be more potent smaller, he could wield more guns.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-17 15:03:41

So I gotta ask this. Where's Supra? I noticed he hasn't posted in a bit....is he on vacation or something?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-17 15:57:50

At 11/17/09 03:03 PM, sinskae wrote: So I gotta ask this. Where's Supra? I noticed he hasn't posted in a bit....is he on vacation or something?

Probably something work related. I can't shake the feeling that I'm going to fail irl because I'm not away doing stuff. Nevermind. I'll get the members list off him, becasue I'll have more time to update it.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-17 16:04:59

At 11/17/09 02:58 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote: I don't think so. Deimos choose to augment and upgrade hank while he was still alive. Possibly the alien arm was a mistake, but he was supposed to be big. I can't help thinking he would be more potent smaller, he could wield more guns.

Yeah, it was on purpose cause he put in the stats before he got shot. I just dont think he comprehended what would happen, with the pwnage claw and such.

On a side note, I like the claw, but the combination of that and the largeness of hank make it so he cant use as many weapons, or the katana (which is his signature weapon my favorite weapon to see hank use)

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-17 16:24:47

At 11/17/09 04:04 PM, Timzilla wrote:
On a side note, I like the claw, but the combination of that and the largeness of hank make it so he cant use as many weapons, or the katana (which is his signature weapon my favorite weapon to see hank use)

hank was great with the katana, but the Auditor has gotten pretty attached to it. I don't think hank would try and steal it of him. We're just going to have to get used to seeing hank wielding claws and big melee weapons. I don't think he'll bother much with guns anymore, even the big ones that the mag agents use. It'd be like using a cannon on individual people.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-17 16:46:25

I would enjoy enlisting, i am the king of madness after all....

Xbox Live Gamertag:VeryStupid007

Feel free to hit me up

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-17 16:52:07

At 11/17/09 04:46 PM, thekingofmadness wrote: I would enjoy enlisting, i am the king of madness after all....

Well okay, but please don't join just because you share a name with the series. You need to be a fan of madness :P . I'm chainsawmurderer53, I'm the co-leader of the crew. You probably know that the main leader is SupraAddict, but he's not here right now. Yes you can join, but you'll have to go through a sort of initiation period, so we know that you will post well and stay active here, and please do, because it's a great place!

When supra gets round to it he'll add you too the oficial members list, and and possibly if you keep posting, promote you. If you post well, follow the rulesand love madness, you'll do well here. Make sure to stay active!

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-17 19:59:25

At 11/17/09 04:46 PM, thekingofmadness wrote: I would enjoy enlisting, i am the king of madness after all....

i would love new members.

i think that Deimos was trying to turn hank into his old self again but stronger then they shot him so the machine went all crazy bitch =\

Madness Combat Crew Rank: Madness Recruit... Talent: Madness-related art... Current Project: Madness Comic #1 & Madness Story Project

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-18 19:52:04

Thanks guys, I'll do my best to post as good as i possibly can. I have been an avid fan of madness ever since I started this account. I am always anticipating new collaborations and especially anticipate the originals from our god!(Krinkels) Thanks for making an awesome crew.

Xbox Live Gamertag:VeryStupid007

Feel free to hit me up

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-19 11:29:53

At 11/17/09 07:59 PM, Humana wrote:
i would love new members.

i think that Deimos was trying to turn hank into his old self again but stronger then they shot him so the machine went all crazy bitch =\

Well maybe, but it does seem like deimos choose for hank to be augmented, or made bigger.

KingofMadness, thanks for joining. Glad you've posted again. :D

Madness Combat Crew

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-19 16:17:51

At 11/17/09 07:59 PM, Humana wrote:

Here's the sig you requested. (Backing change)

I thought I already posted it. My bad.

Madness Combat Crew

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-19 19:42:59

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature