00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MovementalStudio just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Underdog List

119,912 Views | 1,054 Replies

Response to The Underdog List 2011-07-09 11:33:31

It's embarassing how almost all of the nominations are self-nominations. You should be ashamed of yourselves, no offence.

There's the Audio Advertisements thread, there's the Review Request Club, the WIP Opinions thread.

Come on people...

Response to The Underdog List 2011-07-10 21:21:45

Isn't everybody who posts their music on newgrounds an underdog?

I apologize in advance.

Response to The Underdog List 2011-07-22 01:01:45

Mind if I nominate myself? My name Sam, and I play metal of the progressive sort. I use Cubase, Addictive Drums, and Amplitube 3 for bass. Check it out! Thanks

Response to The Underdog List 2011-07-22 05:41:55

At 7/10/11 09:21 PM, ExtraordinaryTerrest wrote: Isn't everybody who posts their music on newgrounds an underdog?

This thread is for NG Underdogs, not underdogs in general.

[Hidden Audio Gems]

SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook

PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!

BBS Signature

Response to The Underdog List 2011-07-22 06:08:49

http://aliaspharow.newgrounds.com/

not too sure how popular this guy really is, but im diggin his music. good scores, but low listen/vote counts D:

my 2 favorites of his

check him out!

Response to The Underdog List 2011-07-25 14:55:49

Here's a nice little submission for those into guitars or western music :3.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to The Underdog List 2011-08-07 05:51:01

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to The Underdog List 2011-08-16 14:37:59

Film & Game Composer - 4 Years with FL Studio - Contact me

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/lis ten/471408

Response to The Underdog List 2011-08-16 23:40:54

Response to The Underdog List 2011-08-17 01:11:46

I just wanted to bring a song to attention that a personally find absolutely amazing and hope you do too. Hoping to see more from this person if the future:

Crazy stuff.

Response to The Underdog List 2011-08-24 06:38:26

I've hit rock bottom in my Newgrounds career. Pretty much lost all inspiration because of the hate I've been getting.

I am an underdog. That's my opinion at least. I use FL 9 and I'm also a bedroom DJ using Traktor. I crave attention only because I receive NONE. Getting reviews excite me because it means someone has taken the time to critically analyse my music. It would be great if someone would see this and check out my songs! Thank you :)

Response to The Underdog List 2011-09-01 12:06:00

Lol, I'll nominate myself :P

pp bihtc

Response to The Underdog List 2011-09-01 12:07:54

At 9/1/11 12:06 PM, ThePopcicleMan wrote: Lol, I'll nominate myself :P

Whoops, my bad, forgot to tell about myself. I arrange my music with Fl studio 9. I work with vintage remixes and i'm currently working on originals :P

pp bihtc

Response to The Underdog List 2011-09-11 12:17:51

I'd like to nominate myself.

I am known as DJ Pantheris here on the site. Not many people know me for my music outside of my friends. I have had problems with zero bombers coming and rating my songs down and it takes me a long time to get them back to a higher level so I can get a fair rating on my songs. (I consider a fair rating to be 30 votes or more which fit the criteria of NOT BEING ME VOTING ON MY SONGS TO GET THEM BACK TO WHERE I CAN GET A FAIR RATING.) I use MadTracker 2 to make my songs and it is fully registered. I am so frustrated with these zeroed songs that I'm beginning to consider withdrawing from newgrounds. I love this place for being a great community but I hate putting my music up here only to have it shot down. My most recent submission is DJ Pantheris - Mad Tracker Robot. If you're wondering why it says DJP rather than "DJ Pantheris" it's because I ran out of room to type in the title.

Response to The Underdog List 2011-10-08 14:29:46

I would like to nominate my self! I'm known outside of newgrounds as Ryden, been producing for about a year, but I do it A LOT. Check my stuff out (mostly trance) http://neolinked.newgrounds.com/

Click pic for my best trance song

BBS Signature

Response to The Underdog List 2011-10-08 14:34:20

This guy:

http://steakjohnson.newgrounds.com/

I mean, he has killer, filthy dnb tracks, better than most of the commercial songs, but seems that none of his songs have any kind of popularity.

I'm mad, because I've seen shit with 10k listens that is worse than someone farting on a mic.

Response to The Underdog List 2011-11-27 14:20:03

I'm more of a Hip-Hop head.

I'd like to nominate Hazmatic.

(Hes a rapper)

BBS Signature

Response to The Underdog List 2011-12-02 11:05:00

I'm nominating myself :)

Check 'em

BBS Signature

Response to The Underdog List 2011-12-02 11:29:28

About telling myself..

Program: FL Studio 10 Producer Edition in the present day

And I've been composing music for a couple of weeks with it

BBS Signature

Response to The Underdog List 2011-12-03 09:20:33

At 12/2/11 04:40 PM, SpaceWhale wrote: STOP NOMINATING YOURSELF, PEOPLE.

Although not a Newgrounder, I feel like my pal Forsides
deserves some love.

It's allowed to nominate yourself :)
and I would nominate too user JervyHouMusic. He has some good Dance/Pop songs and he has Video Game songs quite a lot, but all are not his, but he gave credit who made them.

BBS Signature

Response to The Underdog List 2011-12-03 09:50:30

At 12/3/11 09:20 AM, Gede wrote: It's allowed to nominate yourself :)

Of course it is.
But people abuse that, and all people nominate themselves.
That's not the point of this thread.

Response to The Underdog List 2011-12-03 10:23:58

These guys are brilliant.
RunningShadows's Audio
You should check them out - great atmosphere, structure, everything.

Response to The Underdog List 2011-12-06 22:32:22

Just interested to know if i am an underdog or just a dog . Me stuff

Response to The Underdog List 2011-12-06 23:51:58

At 10/8/11 02:34 PM, adsubzero wrote: This guy:

http://steakjohnson.newgrounds.com/

I mean, he has killer, filthy dnb tracks, better than most of the commercial songs, but seems that none of his songs have any kind of popularity.

I'm mad, because I've seen shit with 10k listens that is worse than someone farting on a mic.

+1 for SteakJohnson. I love his basslines, and I'm really digging this tune:

Response to The Underdog List 2012-02-04 15:05:29

i do feel like an underdog never getting any reviews (perhaps once every 2 months :/ )
while everyone i share my music with irl tells me i should get payed for it :l

would be nice to be underdog on newgrounds but im used to being ignored so yea :|

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to The Underdog List 2012-02-05 22:04:34

http://kaiser185.newgrounds.com/
I'd like to nominate myself as an underdog, I am a colombian musician, I have very little formal training in music but I do consider myself somewhat suited to do this kind of thing, I've experimented a lot with music, but I never really considered releasing things until recently, anyways I make my music on FL studio, and I use a host of plugins to do my music, but in the end what keeps me going is the suppourt I receive from my family and my friends.

Response to The Underdog List 2012-03-11 01:37:42

Would like to nominate myself as an underdog. ^^

I've uploaded about 4-5 songs as of yet but they're in desperate need of reviews and votes. Reviews especially since I can find out what's good and bad about my songs and how I can correct it for any future work. Because honestly, I'm mostly just going blind here right now. :<

Would really appreciate constructive reviews, guys.

Oh, and I use FL Studio 10 and I've started making songs since June last year, I think. Really need to learn how to edit and mix more though. That's why I would really appreciate reviews.

Response to The Underdog List 2012-03-11 03:34:39

feckthisshet.newgrounds.com

Response to The Underdog List 2012-04-10 19:08:11

"Its better to be crap and overrated, than good and underrated."

not here

BBS Signature