00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 166 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Which Beeatles Album?

2,865 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Which Beeatles Album? 2008-01-18 00:13:21

First and foremost I am a Beetles fan and I am looking to buy another LP to add to my collection as I get paid tomorrow. I am planing on getting Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band and one other, but I can not decide. The White Album or Yellow Submarine?

BBS Signature

Response to Which Beeatles Album? 2008-01-18 00:14:10

uh dude... the beatles?

Ooohhh! we got some drugs!And Mattheson! they aint here ted!Hi Ted!I look like The Hamburglar!and the elephant man!(pineapple Express,the best movie ever!Mattheson is awesome!

BBS Signature

Response to Which Beeatles Album? 2008-01-18 00:14:16

At 1/18/08 12:13 AM, Sanity-of-Insanity wrote: First and foremost I am a Beetles fan and I am looking to buy another LP to add to my collection as I get paid tomorrow. I am planing on getting Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band and one other, but I can not decide. The White Album or Yellow Submarine?

Being another Beatles fan i would have to say White album first, Abbey Road would be ok?

Piss

BBS Signature

Response to Which Beeatles Album? 2008-01-18 00:15:48

all that aside i like the yellow submarine!

Ooohhh! we got some drugs!And Mattheson! they aint here ted!Hi Ted!I look like The Hamburglar!and the elephant man!(pineapple Express,the best movie ever!Mattheson is awesome!

BBS Signature

Response to Which Beeatles Album? 2008-01-18 00:16:07

The white album, abbey road if you don't have it, and magical mystery tour if you don't have that either.

What can a thoughtful man hope for mankind on Earth, given the experience of the past million years? Nothing

BBS Signature

Response to Which Beeatles Album? 2008-01-18 00:16:43

Abbey Road and Sgt. Pepper's are their best albums. Before they started doing acid and shit (i.e. before Sgt. Pepper's), they were kinda corny, in my opinion.

Why is it that a man can't hold another man's scrotum in the palm of his hand (as an act of friendship) without risking being called a member of the homosexual community?

BBS Signature

Response to Which Beeatles Album? 2008-01-18 00:17:03

At 1/18/08 12:14 AM, themasterplan wrote: uh dude... the beatles?

The topic title is a typo and its the Beetles not the Beatles.

At 1/18/08 12:14 AM, mansellscore wrote: Being another Beatles fan i would have to say White album first, Abbey Road would be ok?

I have Abby Road

At 1/18/08 12:16 AM, Rideo wrote: The white album, abbey road if you don't have it, and magical mystery tour if you don't have that either.

As I statd above I have Abby Road and I'm buying what I can afford right now.

BBS Signature

Response to Which Beeatles Album? 2008-01-18 00:17:26

At 1/18/08 12:16 AM, Sabotage wrote: Abbey Road and Sgt. Pepper's are their best albums. Before they started doing acid and shit (i.e. before Sgt. Pepper's), they were kinda corny, in my opinion.

I agree, they are the best albums.

Piss

BBS Signature

Response to Which Beeatles Album? 2008-01-18 00:20:09

Actually I would recommend Rubber Soul if you haven't already got it.
Lonely Hearts is a close second best to it, in my opinion.

BBS Signature

Response to Which Beeatles Album? 2008-01-18 00:21:13

I got the joke, S-O-I; it wasn't funny.

This photo of you sure was!

Which Beeatles Album?

Far away, across the field, the tolling of the iron bell

Calls the faithful to their knees, to hear the softly spoken magic spells.......

BBS Signature

Response to Which Beeatles Album? 2008-01-18 00:22:48

At 1/18/08 12:21 AM, superstatguy wrote: I got the joke, S-O-I; it wasn't funny.

Thats the old one

This is the new one

Which Beeatles Album?

BBS Signature

Response to Which Beeatles Album? 2008-01-18 00:25:25

At 1/18/08 12:22 AM, Sanity-of-Insanity wrote:
At 1/18/08 12:21 AM, superstatguy wrote: I got the joke, S-O-I; it wasn't funny.

Thats the old one

This is the new one

You need to call a doctor for me, my sides just split.

Far away, across the field, the tolling of the iron bell

Calls the faithful to their knees, to hear the softly spoken magic spells.......

BBS Signature

Response to Which Beeatles Album? 2008-01-18 00:46:58

At 1/18/08 12:17 AM, Sanity-of-Insanity wrote:
At 1/18/08 12:14 AM, themasterplan wrote: uh dude... the beatles?
The topic title is a typo and its the Beetles not the Beatles.

Uh, no

Beat, like a drum beat. Beatles, did you never notice that?

What can a thoughtful man hope for mankind on Earth, given the experience of the past million years? Nothing

BBS Signature

Response to Which Beeatles Album? 2008-01-18 01:02:27

Aren't the beetles some gangster rap group?

CHECK MY BLOG, PENIS HELECOPTER ATTACKS RUSSIAN SPEECH!!

PENIS-COPTER

BBS Signature