00:00
00:00

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Woah! Look at the review crew pick!

769 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I've never seen a BLAMMED flash get review crew pick! Look at the current RCP! It mustve had a review averge of 9.5 or higher yet the voting was so low it was deleted. I really didn't think the system would let this happen.

Response to Woah! Look at the review crew pick! 2008-01-09 15:29:04

At 1/9/08 03:23 PM, Davoo wrote: yet the voting was so low it was deleted. I really didn't think the system would let this happen.

The admins deleted it, along with the user's account.

If you notice a few things on the obituaries, this is clear:

01/05/08 - 01/09/08

Flash doesn't take 4 days to go through judgement these days, it would in the past, but not now.

Submitted by <deleted> with the following comments

The user was deleted, most likely for spamming and with the amount of "<deleted>" users that reviewed, it seems they were trying to go for review crew pick, and all of their accounts were deleted because of it (or another abuse of the system which they most likely were involved in.)

Those who fight Kid only seek to amuse him.

BBS Signature

Response to Woah! Look at the review crew pick! 2008-01-09 15:51:13

The admins are cracking down on abuse once again finally so it seems ;) The Robot Rangers were caught mass voting submissions using many alts to steal both Review Crew AND Underdog, both have been deleted along with many accounts.

May this be a warning to all spammers that today might finally be the day you get deleted :0

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - : : fart : : bikes: : - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BBS Signature

Response to Woah! Look at the review crew pick! 2008-01-10 13:38:43

ok...but look at the Underdog and Pick NOW! They're gone. That fixes that, but I think wade or someone should make a newspost about why there's no RCP or UOTU this week.

Response to Woah! Look at the review crew pick! 2008-01-10 14:40:13

At 1/10/08 01:38 PM, Davoo wrote: ok...but look at the Underdog and Pick NOW! They're gone. That fixes that, but I think wade or someone should make a newspost about why there's no RCP or UOTU this week.

Yeah, Wade should make a news post every time he deletes spammers from NG, so that they get even more attention.

BBS Signature

Response to Woah! Look at the review crew pick! 2008-01-10 15:26:52

At 1/10/08 01:38 PM, Davoo wrote: ok...but look at the Underdog and Pick NOW! They're gone. That fixes that, but I think wade or someone should make a newspost about why there's no RCP or UOTU this week.

Or maybe he should just put the flashes that were 2nd to getting the award

Response to Woah! Look at the review crew pick! 2008-01-12 21:00:16

At 1/9/08 03:29 PM, Kid wrote: If you notice a few things on the obituaries, this is clear:

01/05/08 - 01/09/08

Flash doesn't take 4 days to go through judgement these days, it would in the past, but not now.

Uhhh.... when exactly did flash take FOUR days to go through judgement, exactly?

The only things that could cause more than a 1/05-1/06-type one-day gap between two dates at most... are a whistled movie or a non-whistled-but-still-admin-deleted movie.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature