00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NisoXD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'm a canadian, aske me a question.

5,307 Views | 119 Replies

Go right ahead, it can be about anything about us up north. You know you want to...

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 17:46:46

What part of Canada are you in and what good tourist attractions are there?

I'm Canadian but I want to plan a Great Canadian Road Trip and travel from the East Coast, where I live, to the West Coast, for no other reason than to do it, but I don't know many lower key attractions.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 17:48:43

At 1/4/08 05:46 PM, TropicalParadise wrote: What part of Canada are you in and what good tourist attractions are there?

I'm Canadian but I want to plan a Great Canadian Road Trip and travel from the East Coast, where I live, to the West Coast, for no other reason than to do it, but I don't know many lower key attractions.

I live in Montreal, the night life here is great and you can enter bars at 18. That's pretty much all there is to it.

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 17:49:19

What, now every minority has to have a question topic?

There is a war going on in you're mind. People and ideas all competing for you're thoughts. And if you're thinking, you're winning.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 17:49:22

What is the most sterotypical thing about Canadians?

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 17:49:23

what drugs are legal in canada, and what are their age restrictions?

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 17:49:57

So tell us. What are you Canadians all... About.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 17:49:57

LOL, i just had to come in here and let you know your topic made me laugh....

Drugs saved my life Dr. Phil

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 17:50:18

Why do you guys go "Eh?" all the time?

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 17:50:24

At 1/4/08 05:46 PM, TropicalParadise wrote: What part of Canada are you in and what good tourist attractions are there?

Since Im a canuck, I'll help you out.

I'm in North York, though we are really close to Toronto, so you could say we're the same city, so try seeing the CN Tower.

However, here's the unoffical Seven Wonders of Canada list.

As you can tell by the snow, I'm Canadian. Battlefield Bad Company 2 Barracks

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 17:50:33

Do you like maple syrup? Eh?

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 17:50:55

Is there Plenty of waffles availible.

just a random irrelivent question but answer if you must lol.

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 17:51:23

At 1/4/08 05:48 PM, Noodles-of-fury wrote:

I live in Montreal, the night life here is great and you can enter bars at 18. That's pretty much all there is to it.

Oh yea? I've been to Montreal a couple years ago in the winter time for skiing. I don't remember how old you are, but what are the most lively clubs in downtown Montreal, but near the 123098120398 underground mall area? There are no fun things to do other than drink?

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 17:51:59

Do all canucks have flappy heads?

Why do you faggots come to Miami and fuck up our traffic?

Is Canada really a country?

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 17:53:21

At 1/4/08 05:51 PM, TropicalParadise wrote:
At 1/4/08 05:48 PM, Noodles-of-fury wrote:

Oh yea? I've been to Montreal a couple years ago in the winter time for skiing. I don't remember how old you are, but what are the most lively clubs in downtown Montreal, but near the 123098120398 underground mall area? There are no fun things to do other than drink?

My friend moved to Montreal. HIs dad was Canadian, so yeah.

Sucks to be me, he as cool. If you ever go there and see a kid with fuzzy hair named Michael, let me know.

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 17:54:44

At 1/4/08 05:49 PM, xXEmOkIdXx wrote: what drugs are legal in canada, and what are their age restrictions?

Drugs are easily available for pretty much anybody but the only thing I am aware of is legal over 18 is pot and at really small quantities.

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 17:54:44

Who and where is your leader you bacon-chewing scum? And I want the truth, not that Ottawa crap, now answer me.

"Will someone shove a pack of Skittles so far up this faggot's ass that he tastes the friggin rainbow?" -demonofthehiddenmist

Epic cock joke! | Best photoshop thread ever!

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 17:57:06

At 1/4/08 05:54 PM, Snakemaster-13 wrote: Who and where is your leader you bacon-chewing scum? And I want the truth, not that Ottawa crap, now answer me.

Stephen Harper, he is the fat equivalent of a republican.

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 17:58:31

At 1/4/08 05:57 PM, Noodles-of-fury wrote:
At 1/4/08 05:54 PM, Snakemaster-13 wrote: Who and where is your leader you bacon-chewing scum? And I want the truth, not that Ottawa crap, now answer me.
Stephen Harper, he is the fat equivalent of a republican.

Wait, I thought he was a experiment that was supposed to create a smarter version of George Bush, but it went horribly wrong?

As you can tell by the snow, I'm Canadian. Battlefield Bad Company 2 Barracks

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 17:59:33

CarChasecityman wrote sometime:
What is the most sterotypical thing about Canadians?
At 1/4/08 05:50 PM, fullmetalacehmist wrote: Why do you guys go "Eh?" all the time?

you two just answered each other

fullmetalalacehmist just in case you didn't get it we don't go eh all the time its a stereotype

95% of newgrounds likes boobies... shocking isn't it ?

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 17:59:46

Why does Canada suck so badly when I go there?

Fuck you.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 17:59:47

Aside from those weird fields of dirt that had oil mixed with it, give me one reason the U.S shouldn't just nuke Canada flat.

This isn't serious, but I do want it answered.

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 18:00:36

legal over 18 is pot

I am moving to canada yesterday

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 18:01:36

At 1/4/08 06:00 PM, 6re9 wrote: legal over 18 is pot

I am moving to canada yesterday

I am going to the store yesterday.

Fuck you.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 18:04:04

At 1/4/08 05:59 PM, Samen wrote: Aside from those weird fields of dirt that had oil mixed with it, give me one reason the U.S shouldn't just nuke Canada flat.

Because we are the only reason every other countries don't just blast north america off the map.

Awww, canadians are soooo nice ^__^ they make us maple syrop too ! ^__^

I'm making Signatures and Profile pictures. Want one ? Just drop by in my profile and do a request !

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 18:08:48

At 1/4/08 06:04 PM, Dalario wrote:
At 1/4/08 05:59 PM, Samen wrote: Aside from those weird fields of dirt that had oil mixed with it, give me one reason the U.S shouldn't just nuke Canada flat.

Because we are the only reason every other countries don't just blast north america off the map.

I'm not convinced. People need Hondurus (spelling?) and Mexico for cheap, effective labor. Thank god for Latin America!

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 18:10:57

At 1/4/08 06:08 PM, Samen wrote:

I'm not convinced. People need Hondurus (spelling?) and Mexico for cheap, effective labor. Thank god for Latin America!

Only American use those anyway, it's way too expensive to bring them in europe, and they already have all those third world asian countries...

I'm making Signatures and Profile pictures. Want one ? Just drop by in my profile and do a request !

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 18:13:08

At 1/4/08 05:50 PM, LightandDark wrote: I'm in North York, though we are really close to Toronto, so you could say we're the same city, so try seeing the CN Tower.

However, here's the unoffical Seven Wonders of Canada list.

I definitely have to go eat dinner at the top of the CN Tower, I've never been before. That list is a bit... bland. Pier 21 is boring boring boring and the only other one I've seen in the prairie skies, which actually is very beautiful.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 18:16:26

Why do you all have those funny stereotype accents?

b

Response to I'm a canadian, aske me a question. 2008-01-04 18:16:33

At 1/4/08 06:10 PM, Dalario wrote:
At 1/4/08 06:08 PM, Samen wrote:
At 1/4/08 05:59 PM, Samen wrote:
Only American use those anyway, it's way too expensive to bring them in europe, and they already have all those third world asian countries...

Damn...
Okay then. What does Canada actually do, aside from being cold and friendly at the same time?