• 1,454 Replies
Iranarama
Iranarama
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2005-09-30 13:52:16

PseudoFriday, i like to THANK YOU FOR STAELING MY SIG PICTURE...

Now i must change it....

THEIF!!!!!!!1

RemRulzz
RemRulzz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2005-09-30 14:21:41

love it,it should be legal

BBS Signature
Ninja-Freak
Ninja-Freak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2005-09-30 14:24:23

At 8/25/03 12:18 AM, Biofreak42069 wrote: I just wanted to know your opinions on marijuana...just for the hell of it.

i dont smoke it i probly never will...

MaidenHead
MaidenHead
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2005-09-30 15:11:30

I think any form of smoking or drug taking is pathetic, end of.

Halfabrain
Halfabrain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2005-09-30 15:22:21

Its BAD!!!

Mr-Pope
Mr-Pope
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2005-09-30 15:23:09

It seems to be all the craze in my school lately to have a bucket after dinner, the amount of tac'cannabis resin going round at my school os crazy.

Kipling
Kipling
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2005-09-30 15:24:10

Hash gives me a hard on.

Mr-Pope
Mr-Pope
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2005-09-30 15:25:34

It sounds kinda ghey and n00bish but i am actually a little stoned right now. I would never say it if t wasn'tf for this thread.

UntamedFlames343
UntamedFlames343
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2005-09-30 15:25:49

personally i love it
its a good way to escape and it makes me happy
plus its helps break stupid tensions because it relaxes you

shadow40k0
shadow40k0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2005-09-30 15:40:54

marijuana (or weed has ganga lets stick to weed) is the greatest thing on this planet since sliced bread(but wat was great before sliced bread)

by the way my code name is solid shadow

BBS Signature
ETERNALLY-HUMAN
ETERNALLY-HUMAN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2005-09-30 15:41:08

At 9/30/05 11:04 AM, -LazyDrunk- wrote: If you really don't want to continue smoking grass, one of the first things you need to do is seperate yourself from the environment that your pot-smoking habit thrives in.

Right on the nose... I used to smoke A LOT back in high school. I had my fun, but it started to effect me negatively. I used to get real anxious and this frantic, racing heartbeat after about 3 years or more of continuous (pretty much everyday) use. I also had chronic bronchitis mostly from smoking a lot of grass and ciggs. The first 3 year of high school were also a blur and a waste. Some people can prioritize - smoke, do their work for school, etc. - I was not one of these people.

In any case, I had a blast when I used to do it and it provided me with many more in depth, maybe even "intellectual" highs and experiences towards the end of my use. I started to treat it with more respect, and not overuse it. But I needed to stop for health reasons basically so I had to separate myself from my friends who did it. Sure, I could’ve still hung out and not smoked, but when people do it all the time, it’s hard to tear away. "Old habits die hard". heh

It wasn’t pretty and I didn’t hang out with the majority of my friends for around 2 years - during this time my group split up anyway, so I was the trend starter - or catalyst, if you will.

I still am not by any means against it, and I still want to smoke every now and then.
(I did a few times, but I felt almost nothing so I’m done with it).
But I never acted half as stupid and irresponsible while stoned as I do when I’ve had a few too many beers. I think its ridiculous thatmarijuana is illegal -
"the war on drugs" pfft...people getting arrested for having pot on them is absurd. This isn’t an issue that should be so enforced, its a waste of money, effort and resources. People caught driving under the influence should be treated as a threat, but thats about it.
Alcohol causes MANY MANY more incidents and deaths and they ADVERTISE beer and liquor on TV. Hmmm.

The problems with marijuana started with people being ignorant, racist and they used "pot propaganda" to justify and enforce the stupidity. And this started a looooong time ago.

HOLLYWOOD310
HOLLYWOOD310
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2005-09-30 15:42:56

hell na they better not legalize then i will have no source of income and my family would go broke or we would just have to reside to selling crack

ilikebeans
ilikebeans
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2005-11-04 23:24:05

How do you deal with super intense heart beat? I mean it doesn't go that fast actually, it goes like about same as when I do push ups, it just feels so intense in my chest. I mean I can now mentally deal with it but it just creates fear in my mind.
First time I had it it was like a horrible ass bad trip for like 3 hours(undescrible in words how bad it was), cause I was thinking I will die because I had minor heart problems when I was a little kid(thats what set me off). I only had like a bowl. Anyways i smoked after that few times and it was all cool, but I can't smoke much because i get little bit anxious if my heart start racing little bit(like it is a flashback from last time.) Well I had like one few nights ago, and it just created fear in my mind and I was shaking from it, good that that weed was weak and lasted for an hour.
So how do I get rid of them, because heartbeat just makes me paranoid(it just creates the feeling), while at a same I understand that it is perfectly normal. Idk i might get over it and can deal with it.
I smoke from a bowl, and I never tried any other way. Should I, because I know that diffrent ways do diffrent effects(like the temperature it is burning).
Also I'm like 120 pounds at age of 17 (yeah skinny as hell).

Yeah other than that when my heart is fine I have a blast on it.

Sheck
Sheck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2005-11-04 23:25:54

I think that as long as alcohol is legal, pot should be, too. It's safer in more ways than one.

I personally hate all drugs and substances. I've already made the decision to never drink or smoke.

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

HellzYeahCCR
HellzYeahCCR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2005-11-04 23:26:53

At 11/4/05 11:24 PM, ilikebeans wrote: How do you deal with super intense heart beat?

I get that too. I dont think theres a way to stop it. It doesnt bother me much though, because I'm so mellow when Im on it.

Jason Becker, will of steel. | Django Reinhardt, the greatest.

BBS Signature
Twerpo
Twerpo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2005-11-04 23:36:15

I've never smoked pot, and I probobly never will. I have nothing against it, its just that, i can't stand second hand smoke(cigarette). It makes me sick, once i even barfed from it. I don't think it should be legalized because I don't wanna catch second hand pot smoke and get half high while on a bike ride or something. Other than that, I'm cool with it.

BBS Signature
ilikebeans
ilikebeans
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2005-11-05 00:00:11

So should I smoke more if I get that heartbeat, so I might like be too stoned to be at the state of being scared(I never been at that state).
Also does anyone have the feeling that their throat is like squeezing.

Shroctopus
Shroctopus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2006-02-14 16:07:54

Marijuana is great, anyone who hasen't tried, really should because your missing out. Its something you really should try atleast once. That and mushies.

childinthemist
childinthemist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2006-02-14 16:12:48

Weeds a laugh - i smoke it most days.

Schmut
Schmut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2006-02-14 16:15:38

Marijuana! :D

I tried it for the first time on Saturday. There was a bunch of us smoking it, just passing around a joint.

On Sunday it was just me and the guy with the weed, I had met only the day before, outside smoking a joint before breakfast. I don't think I did have breakfast but the marijuana was good. I started to feel, heavy and dizzy, then I was a bit tired and I lost my vision to have it replaced by a bunch of colours. Then he offered the joint back to me to finnish it off, but I just said "I can't see it, so no."
My vision was back after a few seconds.
I'm not sure if that's normal but it was a great weekend. I definately want to try it again.

SkuM001
SkuM001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2006-02-14 16:19:26

Im failing at college because of it......

....but I still smoke nearly every day.

It is not without its negatives

Faille
Faille
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Marijuana 2006-02-14 16:19:53

i heard its green
And smells gooood

Just here to pass the time :)
http://www.faille.deviantart.com

BBS Signature
Shroctopus
Shroctopus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2006-02-14 16:22:58

At 2/14/06 04:19 PM, faille wrote: i heard its green
And smells gooood

You heard right my friend!

It also tastes, and feels good.. :)

Marijuana

Razz
Razz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2006-02-14 16:24:01

At 2/14/06 04:15 PM, seth_brown wrote: I like marijuana............

Amen. Aumon. HIHIAMARICHINA </Asian joke> <3

BBS Signature
Shroctopus
Shroctopus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2006-02-14 16:34:23

Hydroponics are where its at.

Marijuana

Biofreak42069
Biofreak42069
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Programmer
Response to Marijuana 2007-04-20 00:25:46

I got a fat bag of some good ass homegrown should last all day with matching my homies. I'll be smoking before work, during work, after work, before school, maybe between classes, after class (right about 4:20 ;), on the ride home, after I leave the liquor store, then some more all night till I pass out around 5:00 AM the next morning. Then I'll probably wake up forgetting and wonder who smoked all my bud. That's OK tho cuz we got a roach problem at our house where every time we smoke a blunt another shows up like they're reproducing or something. Soon we'll be able so smoke a blunt rolled from the roaches of blunts that were rolled from roaches. "Blunt Cubed" Hell Yeah

Damn it's been a minute since someone posted here. How's everyone doing? Happy 4/20! It's Fried,eh. You ain't got shit else to do. I'mma get you high today! So take a hit, even if you got a piss test coming. But what's everyone up to on this joyous holiday?

Biofreak42069
Biofreak42069
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Programmer
Response to Marijuana 2007-04-20 21:00:16

Wussup peoples. HAPPY 4/20! I'm on my way to getting fuck up the rest of the way. Just cracked a case o beer and I already smoked like 18 different occasions today. Sux I missed the AM 4:20, but I caught the PM one at least. Who else is doin the same?

ragingfred
ragingfred
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2007-04-20 21:07:15

i don't do it

Biofreak42069
Biofreak42069
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Programmer
Response to Marijuana 2007-04-22 01:30:21

At 4/20/07 09:07 PM, ragingfred wrote: i don't do it

Alright, so this thread isn't for you. I kinda let it go for the other stoners out there that would be down for this. I'm looking for the ones who have the good reasons to legalize the plant, rather than the ones who just spit out the same [bs] reasons that the corps. put out to scare the nonbelievers against us to keep us underground. I mean if god put it here, what's wrong with it?

LittleTimmyUrine
LittleTimmyUrine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Marijuana 2007-04-22 01:34:09

Don't drink and drive, Smoke and Fly.