00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xo1029392 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Marijuana

62,236 Views | 1,422 Replies

Response to Marijuana 2003-11-19 00:47:56

At 11/18/03 01:40 PM, PantherStrider wrote: Sounds neat-o biofreak.
Ever smoke out of a bubbler before?

Oh hell yeah! Pipes, bubblers, bongs, hookahs, vaporizer, gravity bongs, joints, blunts, junts, etc. Bubblers and water bongs are the best, so smooth the smoke is. Vaporizers let you hit just air saturated with THC...supposedly the safest way to smoke cuz there's no actual smoke.

You ever try a gravity bong? Cut the bottom off a 2-liter bottle, and fill a bucket with water almost as tall as the bottle. Get some kind of screen you can hold over the bottle top, and later remove. Hold the screen(with weed) over the hole and lift the bottle, so it fills with smoke(like a lung). When it's full, take off the screen, put your mouth over the hole, and push the bottle down. The smoke launches down your throat. Hits so hard.

Response to Marijuana 2003-11-19 01:01:10

At 11/19/03 12:47 AM, Biofreak42069 wrote:
You ever try a gravity bong? Cut the bottom off a 2-liter bottle, and fill a bucket with water almost as tall as the bottle. Get some kind of screen you can hold over the bottle top, and later remove. Hold the screen(with weed) over the hole and lift the bottle, so it fills with smoke(like a lung). When it's full, take off the screen, put your mouth over the hole, and push the bottle down. The smoke launches down your throat. Hits so hard.

Of course i've tried a gravity bong. they're easy to make too.
Ever try roller-skating/blading while blown out? Its REALLY fun!
ever drop a Soma after smoking? The experience is....liberating.

Response to Marijuana 2003-11-19 01:42:05

Dude, almost everything is better high (except getting arrested). You ever look at the back of a $20 bill on weed? It's some weird shit! There's a guy in the bushes...what's that, ::Red Team Go! Red Team Go!::
-Half Baked (also better high)

As far as a Soma....never heard of it. But it sounds like a drug(or a shit). Do explain. Maybe I know of it by another name.

Here's something I've never tried. A kief (don't know if I spelled it right). It's like a box with a screen across the bottom. You put your bud in it, and shake it for like a half hour so it sifts the THC crystals into the bottom. Then you scrape those into a bowl and smoke them. Imagine how much that would fuck you up, smoking just crystals.

Response to Marijuana 2003-11-19 13:16:25

At 11/19/03 01:42 AM, Biofreak42069 wrote: Dude, almost everything is better high (except getting arrested). You ever look at the back of a $20 bill on weed? It's some weird shit! There's a guy in the bushes...what's that, ::Red Team Go! Red Team Go!::
-Half Baked (also better high)

As far as a Soma....never heard of it. But it sounds like a drug(or a shit). Do explain. Maybe I know of it by another name.

Soma is a generic muscle relaxor. It will intensify your high by about 10 times after smoking. Don't take with alcohol and don't drive.
I have never had Keiff before, but i've heard of it. The scraped resin rolled into a lil THC ball/rock.
You never answered my question, have you ever tried to roller skate/blade while high? >:P seriously try it if you haven't. If your all self conscious about looking goofy, then get a girl to do it with you. That's how i got my buddy Dave into roller-skating.

Response to Marijuana 2003-11-20 05:08:11

I think i have been skateboarding while high over this past summer. Problem is that I'm not that great at it. At most I can go down the street without falling. I'm at college now, so I don't have any skates, or boards, or bikes at my disposal, but that does sound like alot of fun.
Whatever you said about smoking resin balls, it's great. It does taste like a cashed bowl, until that's cashed, then it tastes super-cashed. But it's basically like smoking concentrated weed. It also gives you something to do when you're out of bud and bored.

Holy shit, dude. I'm supposed to get some shrooms tomorrow! I only tried them once before, but I'll have about 3 times as much to myself this time. It's so great, like being high for hours at a time. I hope there's some good caps too. Last time there was only one weak one. I never halucinated before...sounds fun. I think I'll take the first half the eighth at first, then take as needed throughout the high. That plus the weed should get me damn good.

Response to Marijuana 2003-11-21 17:42:15

Okay, I got good news and bad news. The bad news is that I never got those shrooms I was hoping for. The good news is that I got 2 hits of acid instead! Not only that, but it was cheaper, too. I didn't trip, but I definitely felt it. The only thing that fucked with me was a shooting star. I'm pretty positive that I saw it, but I was the only one, and it was out of the corner of my eye. But I haven't slept since yesterday, so I'm going to sleep now. TTYL.

Response to Marijuana 2003-11-22 00:15:33

At 8/25/03 06:00 AM, Raisin_Muffin wrote: It is good. I don't do it much anymore but its always fun when I do. Anyone think they'll ever make it legal for use whenever you want it?

That would be so great if they did. Maybe by the time my great grand childen grow up it will be legal and they will stop by mansion and bring me some weed for chrismas :) I like weed but i don't get a whole lot of chances to smoke it but when I do its awsome!!!

Metal Hell | Industrial Crew | The Grindcore Gore Pit

Theirs only ONE "Hell Hammer", and it isn't a band... It's a drummer.

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2003-11-22 00:57:58

if i had it i would do it for sure. i would be extremely safe with it in using it.

Advice for safe users: go down south

Response to Marijuana 2003-11-24 01:32:19

OK, that bad news before about me not getting shrooms...I did get them, just a day later. It was so awesome. That was the first time I ever started tripping. I swear I was walking inside a painting. I had a whole eighth to myself that night. This other dude had a quarter. I can only imagine what he was seeing. I had no focus that whole night. It was great though. The ceiling started moving after about half an hour. We also smoked a few bowls of it and weed. That kicks it right in. I can't wait to do it again...but I will for a couple weeks.

Response to Marijuana 2003-12-03 03:04:03

I'll tell you what, my bowl's got a resonating chamber through it and I smoked like two eigths through it. Those middies turned into some nice dank. Good and moist--burns slow too.

Response to Marijuana 2003-12-08 12:42:59

At 12/3/03 03:04 AM, Biofreak42069 wrote: I'll tell you what, my bowl's got a resonating chamber through it and I smoked like two eigths through it. Those middies turned into some nice dank. Good and moist--burns slow too.

Hey Bio! sorry i haven't been checking in for awhile.
that sucks about the shroomz, they're fun. My first time tripping was a lot of fun until my trip went bad. I was trying to plug the black light into the wall and i realized i couldn't do it. its the easiest thing in the world and i couldn't do it. I couldn't play Metroid P. either. so i freaked out and i started to cry. I kept on wailing "I want the real world to come back"
My friend and my brother both said i was really pale and thought i was dying. I figured out i was just dehydrated.
next time i'm going to do 3 things differently. 1. have some freakin water
2. Trip outside instead of my crummy parents house
3. I DIDN'T TRY TO ROLLER SKATE MY FIRST TIME! heh. My buddy Kiel was sitting on the couch and he was like "Holy shit how ya feeling"
so i respond "I feel.... wet. I feel great! I can't feel my legs or control my body."
so kiel say "You think you could roller skate?"
i started laughing and said "no way! I can't even stand up!"
ah fun. :)

Response to Marijuana 2003-12-08 13:14:29

At 11/16/03 01:37 AM, Biofreak42069 wrote:
At 11/15/03 04:22 AM, Mojimbo wrote:

, if you don't mind me asking?

Maybe he is more intelligence than you, a guess

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2003-12-08 13:39:00

tough subject

couple years ago pro marjuania protesters tried to make it legal here in boston they got it to be voted on in the election then that night all the pot heads partied how they were gonna vote and make it legal and then the next day they all FORGOT TO VOTE
and was struck down

so if u want it legalized dont forget to vote
and i think the goverment should make it legal but only for 18 + year olds and only in your house and if u get behind the wheel of a car under the influence then u have to have a breath alayzer on your car to puff air into before you drive

personally i dont smoke it but its not a dangerous drug
hell cigs kill more people than pot does and cigs are legal
weird

Dark Kisses In Sweet Places

Response to Marijuana 2003-12-08 13:42:54

The only way a joint can kill you is if a cop captures you and lets Bubba kill you with AIDS

Response to Marijuana 2003-12-08 13:43:19

by the way all do any of you know the history of hemp and pot?

hemp was found to made into scrolls in ancent eygpt telling tales of the pharohs

the consitution of the united states is written on hemp paper for it doesnt crumble and fade as quickly as paper

our founding fathers grew pot to fund the country in its early beginings

hemp/pot was made illegal in the 1850s when cotton manufactors faced hemp compitition see back then they made hemp paper clothes shoes etc as well as something to smoke they bribed members of congress and told them smokeing hemp / pot makes black people rape white women
and so they made it illegal

competly stupid but true

Dark Kisses In Sweet Places

Response to Marijuana 2003-12-13 00:56:49

Heh and don't forget all the propganda. "reefer madness" oh man that is the absolute worst. Think about the impact if the truth actually got out on a large scale. There's no way that would happen in the U.S. Not with our conservative media system anyway. :/
I've been at my parents house for an entire day and i'm already bored out of my mind! Where's some (free) weed when ya need some?!

Response to Marijuana 2003-12-13 01:45:49

God didnt put us on this earth to smoke weed, we were probably never ever suppose to find this out weed is just another one of human's downfall, and they cant legalize it because then everyone will be high.

Response to Marijuana 2003-12-13 02:55:49

welp, for the first time tonight, ill be getting drunk off my ass, alone... i got half a bottle of OP Rum next to me, and im guessing ill probably be pretty fucked up.... so i better have some beer afterwards, good ole aussie beer, for some reason if i finish the night of with a few of em, i feel right as rain in the mornin....

Oh. Your. God.

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2003-12-13 02:59:25

At 12/13/03 02:55 AM, Mr_Silv3r wrote: welp, for the first time tonight, ill be getting drunk off my ass, alone... i got half a bottle of OP Rum next to me, and im guessing ill probably be pretty fucked up.... so i better have some beer afterwards, good ole aussie beer, for some reason if i finish the night of with a few of em, i feel right as rain in the mornin....

Despite the fact that this thread is about jane, drink some water or take vitamins before you go to bed. i don't want you to have a hangover, they're not fun. Have fun Silver!

Response to Marijuana 2003-12-13 03:07:45

At 12/13/03 02:59 AM, Pantherstrider wrote: Despite the fact that this thread is about jane, drink some water or take vitamins before you go to bed. i don't want you to have a hangover, they're not fun. Have fun Silver!

cheers for the advice mate.... id probably talk more bout dope here, but the sad thing is, i've never had it... even though ive been meanin to for ages, just never been able to get hold of some....

oh well, sometime....

Oh. Your. God.

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2003-12-13 03:10:05

At 12/13/03 03:07 AM, Hycran wrote: whatever respect i had for u is now pretty much down the crapper
getting totally sloshed is stupid enough as it is
but by yourself and while underage is pretty pathetic

thanks for the compliments mate... oh wait, you're insulting me... oh well, shit happens i guess, im a pathetic person, and what im doing is pathetic! it all comes together in full circle...

Oh. Your. God.

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2003-12-13 03:18:08

At 12/13/03 03:10 AM, Mr_Silv3r wrote:
At 12/13/03 03:07 AM, Hycran wrote: whatever respect i had for u is now pretty much down the crapper
thanks for the compliments mate... oh wait, you're insulting me... oh well, shit happens i guess, im a pathetic person, and what im doing is pathetic! it all comes together in full circle...

Woah, calm down there Hycran, not everyone has the same idea of fun. Jane/alcohol effects everyone in a different way.

Response to Marijuana 2003-12-13 03:37:29

At 12/13/03 03:18 AM, Pantherstrider wrote:
Woah, calm down there Hycran, not everyone has the same idea of fun. Jane/alcohol effects everyone in a different way.

no worries mate, its just his kinda thing... hey... i kan still type fast when im tipsy! woo! anyways, his words affected me so much i SMS'd a couple of mates and im either going to a work christmas party.... or soem chick in my year at schools party.... so much for seein what bein drunk alones like, oh well, maybe ill be lucky and hook up, especially sinmce its teh holidays now, so if its not good, i wont have to go through the awkwardness at school of bein round the person.....

blah blah blah, im crappoin on too much, hycran, ive got nothin against ya, i know this is your usual reaction to shit you find stupid, or cant understand the reasinin to, so yeah, im just suprised you mightve had respect for me in the first place........

Oh. Your. God.

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2003-12-13 03:50:14

Lone toking is better than lone drinking. MUCH better. Games are far more amusing. But I would have to say that being drunk is not as fun as being high. I don't wiegh as much as i should so i can't drink very much. Some of my guy friends prefer drinking over smoking tho, not i.
Skating is so much harder when you're drunk and more probablto injury. So i will have a tasty alcoholic beverage but i don't want to get drunk anymore. twice was enough.

Response to Marijuana 2003-12-14 02:36:54

Guess who just got to level 13! (yes, me)
Oh man, it's been awhile since I last posted. I can tell this is going to be the most boring week for a while up here in college. It's final exam week. There's 24-hour quiet hours now, and everyone's gonna be studying rather than partying. I've been looking for bud and liquor all night, but there's like none in the dorms. Quiet sobriety is just not fun, though. With my roommate asleep too, I can't even be loud in my own room. Whoever out there sees this, take a nice big hit for meee.
I was hoping to get shrooms again by this weekend for one last good trip before a 3 week vacation, but oh well. BTW, I did get some the other time, just a day later. It was so fun. That was the first time I started tripping. Every light had a halo on it and was magnified. When I walked outside, I felt like I was inside a painting. Plus, when I focused on something far away, it got bigger to me like I was zooming in 10X. Stuff started pulsing kinda like a heartbeat or a cell or something. We watched the movie The Cell and it fucked with us so bad. When I saw the TX on Terminator 3 do the liquid metal thing on her hand, I seriously thought I could do it too. Also, that whole night I had absolutely no focus for more than a few seconds, if that. Just sitting there thinking, I'd change thoughts about 8 times per second, just trying to make sense of the world (which it didn't). We'd also stop walking about every 10 feet until we remembered what we were going to do. When I was coming down, I took a shower and put on a white Tshirt, and I felt like Jesus or something. Man, I want to try it again.
The night before we did shrooms was the first time I tried acid, too. It wasn't enough for anything but staying up all night, which I regret because I failed a test miserably the next day from no sleep or studying. Apparently, I needed about 6 times as much to trip or anything good. I would probably do that again if it comes up, but I try not to fuck with chemicals. And I won't do anything more than those. My limits are alcohol, weed, shrooms, acid(sorta), and maybe vicodin (and the like).
And to agree with Pantherstrider, weed is fun alone or with others--it only makes you feel good. Liquor is a social drug--not good alone. Anything that could royally fuck you up shouldn't be taken alone, I think. But for weed to get you, you'd have to smoke like 200 times the normal amount, and that's just a waste of weed. With most drugs, when you take them, you only want to be around others that use them. When I'm high, I don't like talking to strangers. Drunk makes you stop caring about it though, which can get you caught easy.
Well I've been rambling on for some time now, so I'm gonna just shut up. But in the mean time, how is everybody?

Response to Marijuana 2003-12-14 17:32:58

BIO! *huggles*
Where ya been dewd?! (besides campus)
That totally sucks about your finals week but its prolly for the best that you didn't smoke you brain out before exams. ;)
I hope you did well on your finals. I know i did ok.
I'm at my parents house for like a month and then its back to chicago. I've been here since thursday. My younger brother (18) smoked me out pretty nicely last night. I also invited my friend Kiel over and we played Resident Evil for the cube.
Its so funny watching him freak out whenever i decap a zombie.
ah fun times! We smoked some highly potent mids. This stuff was dank. I drove around my old neighborhood with my bro and we smoked in my mom's car. I wanted to roller skate SO BAD! I hate the winter and all the goddamn snow!
What else is up with you Bio?

Response to Marijuana 2003-12-16 02:01:12

Hey Panther, *big wet kiss for u* Not much happening here, just waiting for break to start. I get 3 weeks off, but not till this thursday. I have 2 more finals to do, and I need to study (which is rare). I just had one earlier, and I smoked like 7 bowls right before it. I was cruising until my buzz wore off. I think I'm good in the ones I already took, its the other 2 I need to work on the most. These quiet hours aren't bad since no one's really obeying them too strictly. What school do you go to? I go to BGSU in Ohio. And what's wrong with the snow? Personally, I think the cold is wasted if it doesn't snow. You should take up skiing, or snowboarding. I wouldn't mind learning to snowboard, myself.
Oh! It was so funny last night. My friend went to take a few sleeping pills, but accidently took the stuff to clean the THC out of your system for drug tests. His skin all started burning up and getting red. He had his fan blowing freezing cold air into the room to stay cool. It must have been 40 degrees in there. He was freezing and burning up at the same time until it wore off (about an hour). The next bowl he smoked got him soo high.
Well, I'm thinking about taking a walk in the cold and smoking a bowl before I go to bed. Then a hot shower, too. Talk to ya later. ,,\/, [cheap peace sign]

Response to Marijuana 2003-12-16 13:36:48

*wipes cheeck* that was a bit too wet. ;)
Heh i hate the snow cuz you can't roller skate in the snow. When it melts the water seeps into the polyurethane that the wheels are made out of. water can make polyurethane crumble. I'd rather not have that happen, wheels are expensive. double on that for bearings. I suppose snowboarding would be cool, but rollerskates were pretty inexpensive. snowboards are mucho dinero that i do not have-o.
I goto Art institute - Chicago. www.aii.edu
The AI's have schools scattered all around the country except in detroit, those fools. For me its either right next to home (my parents house in lansing MI) or way the fuck across the country like Arizona.
Thats hilarious what happened to your friend, flushes out his system while he's smoking and then gets blown the fuck out when he smokes another bowl.
Heh. I got Kirk Logan and my brother Dan cheap beer so they could do shotguns out on the deck. they would stab into the can's center, open the top and drink from all the high pressure in the can. They made a huge mess. Dan got shitfaced. I just called them idiots and laughed my ass off when they tried to do it, i was pretty blown out. heh. Have fun on your break Bio! *huggles*

Response to Marijuana 2003-12-16 13:42:31

oh right i made a sig on sunday. Its pretty girly tho so you may not like it. I want to make an animated sig next but i do not have muse yet.

Marijuana

Response to Marijuana 2003-12-16 14:00:58

At 12/13/03 03:07 AM, Hycran wrote: thats a pretty fucking cool idea
moron

whatever respect i had for u is now pretty much down the crapper

and marijuana is pretty fucking stupid aswell
instead of smoking and drinking
save your money and time
you'll be happier for doing it

I smoke marijuana on a regular basis and am very please with it. I know when to stop, I know how to control myself and I know how to plan a budget. I respect people who don't smoke, who can't get a girlfriend, I respect intellectuals, down-syndromes, and I expect the same respect in return. You should be allowed to do what you want with your life.

How do you get POWERS?