00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Sinister Sig Makers

669,061 Views | 19,899 Replies

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-18 13:50:22

At 7/18/04 12:10 PM, -Juggernaut- wrote:
At 7/18/04 11:30 AM, Tacitacial wrote:

meh...couldn't think of anything good to do with this one...hope it's what you are looking for, if not, one of the other guys can take a shot at it...

It looks nice, but I would like to request a modification.
I would like to have the pedestal removed, along with the current gun. Put the drawing there instead, but not rotating, and with a mysterious glow (like radiation, preferable blue/purple) around it. If the drawing is barely visible, then so be it.

I'm sorry for being such a pain in the ass, but that should my last request for a while. ;)

The Newgrounds forums are not for serious debate, but humorous entertainment only.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-18 14:09:28

At 7/15/04 10:52 PM, Segeric wrote: Spazboy2977:

hey thanks 4 the sig. i was wonderin if u could have the guy stab somethin tho. if not then thats ok. also if u could email it to Spazboy2977@yahoo.com. thanks 4 the sig

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-18 14:20:02

At 7/18/04 02:09 PM, Spazboy2977 wrote:
At 7/15/04 10:52 PM, Segeric wrote: Spazboy2977:
hey thanks 4 the sig. i was wonderin if u could have the guy stab somethin tho. if not then thats ok. also if u could email it to Spazboy2977@yahoo.com. thanks 4 the sig

nvm about the emailing part

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-18 14:55:13

At 7/18/04 06:18 AM, -Juggernaut- wrote:
At 7/17/04 10:09 PM, Bibby_Ney wrote: Hey, you guys just ignored me! On the last page on the To Do list, i am not on it and a few pages back I was! I never got my sig either! The one I haven is just an axe practice one! I was just wondering why I wasn't on the list anymore?
try looking back a few pages first! Kirkus made it for you on pg 488! Here it is again...

Well, It is cool, But it did not match my request. I hate to be a picky ass-Hole...but I mean no disrespect when I say: That is not what I asked of you. I asked or A guy, on a hill, centered, Ht by lightning, the lightning moving and pulsating through his body, My name, noticibly in the beams of lightning, and the Crazy, Bizzare, Fucked part is cool. But no thank you. Kirkus, it is sweet and I would take it, but it is just not what I asked for. Sorry man.

P.S: And since I am at it, I also want a new addition to it. I want the Lightning to be a Crimson color and the guy on the hill to just be a shadow, non-comical. I also want it to be a pull away shot. Like Guy on hill centered in distance, lightning which is red hitting him and moving and pulsating, Name in the lightning, very noticible, words: Crazy, Bizzare, Fucked. At bottom of sig. Thank you very much for your time gentlemen!

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-18 15:58:23

Did my Skull Monkeys sig ever get made?

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-18 16:02:34

At 7/18/04 03:58 PM, Gruntfuttock wrote: Did my Skull Monkeys sig ever get made?

Oops, sorry, forgot to ask if I could get a sig that Says "Scary Man Gonna Get Ya! With this pic in it?

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-18 16:07:39

At 7/18/04 04:02 PM, Gruntfuttock wrote:
At 7/18/04 03:58 PM, Gruntfuttock wrote: Did my Skull Monkeys sig ever get made?
Oops, sorry, forgot to ask if I could get a sig that Says "Scary Man Gonna Get Ya! With this pic in it?

Actually Could it say "Scary Man Gonna Get You!"?

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-18 16:25:42

At 7/18/04 02:55 PM, Bibby_Ney wrote: Well, It is cool, But it did not match my request. I hate to be a picky ass-Hole...but I mean no disrespect when I say: That is not what I asked of you. I asked or A guy, on a hill, centered, Ht by lightning, the lightning moving and pulsating through his body, My name, noticibly in the beams of lightning, and the Crazy, Bizzare, Fucked part is cool. But no thank you. Kirkus, it is sweet and I would take it, but it is just not what I asked for. Sorry man.

P.S: And since I am at it, I also want a new addition to it. I want the Lightning to be a Crimson color and the guy on the hill to just be a shadow, non-comical. I also want it to be a pull away shot. Like Guy on hill centered in distance, lightning which is red hitting him and moving and pulsating, Name in the lightning, very noticible, words: Crazy, Bizzare, Fucked. At bottom of sig. Thank you very much for your time gentlemen!

for some strange reason people think we can do all this like a flash movie! We do have a 40kb limit on sigs, which makes it damn near impossible to do that much custom animation. Hell, just regular gif animations can take that much file up, and the more color, the higher the filesize! I'll leave it on the list, but I don't hold too much hope for it....

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-18 16:45:53

At 7/18/04 01:50 PM, Tacitacial wrote: It looks nice, but I would like to request a modification.
I would like to have the pedestal removed, along with the current gun. Put the drawing there instead, but not rotating, and with a mysterious glow (like radiation, preferable blue/purple) around it. If the drawing is barely visible, then so be it.

I'm sorry for being such a pain in the ass, but that should my last request for a while. ;)

well, it's your sig! I can't take anymore of the white background out, or you wouldn't be able to see anything at all. Perhaps a better detailed drawing would help....

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-18 17:04:41

At 7/15/04 07:19 PM, Kirkus wrote: SSM 'to-do' list updated 7/15/04 part one:

:: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------

Ok maybe I missed it but I requested an F1 Sig quite a while ago, it was on the old to do list but its not here on this one... maybe I missed it but heres what I wanted...

F1 (..Formula 1...you know Racing)
Text:Olivier Panis
Pic: One of Panis' cars, (preferably the blue one)
Thats all, I leave the rest up to you...Thanks and sorry if This was alreasy posted and I missed it heh

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-18 17:06:22

I came up with a good Idea for an animated sig that is both short AND cuts down on file size!

A red B is on a white Background like Strawberry Clock's B movie, then another B comes in from the Right and stops beside the first B then a red S comes in from the right and stops besides the second B to form BBS.

Pretty cool, huh? Unfortunately, I am incompetent at doing this sort of stuff, and since I have already asked for a sig only a few posts ago, I guess I will have to wait before this one wil be made.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-18 20:04:34

Hey, I'm just letting everybody know that I wont be around for a while. I might be gone for a week, I might be gone for a month. I don't know when I'll be able to get back, but I will be back sometime. I have someone watching my account and hopefully I'll be with a bigger VP when I get back also, haha. Later.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-18 20:34:36

At 7/18/04 11:06 AM, Tacitacial wrote: Have we spoken before?

Yeah, we have- in one form or another.

Nice to see you again, regardless. :D

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-18 20:57:48

Can someone make me a sig with the theme about pirates please?

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-18 21:15:32

Hey. I was wondering if you could make me a sig that had my name and either had led zeppelin in it or van halen.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-18 22:00:58

can someone make me a sig of drakengard animated?

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-18 23:05:17

At 7/18/04 03:03 AM, Unchain wrote: Hey guys. This is Unchain one of the older "senior" members...first 15 members at least. Who is still running the show around here? Who has left who has joined? I have so much to ask. It seems the club is falling apart to usher in a whole new wave of sig makers...

Holy. I was looking through your sigs yesterday, it was some damn nice work. I can remember when you were around here, I believe. It's always great having senior members stop by every now and then.

I'm going to bed. It's 12 o'clock here, and I got up early this morning, so I have to hit the hay before I collapse.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-19 01:54:05

At 7/17/04 12:30 PM, picopyro1 wrote: Are you guys like the very best on newgrounds at making sigs?
yes, and don't question it.

I wasn't

You could really go for a chocolate chip cookie right about now...

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-19 02:12:25

At 7/18/04 04:49 AM, -Apocalypse- wrote:
At 7/18/04 01:21 AM, Joseph_Anarchy wrote: sorry to dubble post but i downloaded fireworks and what kind of file type do i save the firework pic to so i can put it on ng
save it (export) as a jpeg or gif. do it with the 'export wizard' (if you wanna save it as a gif, if not, just export)

Thanks so mutch how u like my sig sorry for asking but i wana kno if its cool

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-19 04:00:32

I'm sorry to everyone for not being here, but being banned really sucks. I'll try to get up to date or die trying.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-19 05:32:35

At 7/18/04 04:45 PM, -Juggernaut- wrote:
At 7/18/04 01:50 PM, Tacitacial wrote:
well, it's your sig! I can't take anymore of the white background out, or you wouldn't be able to see anything at all. Perhaps a better detailed drawing would help....

Thank you, I'll probably be using both versions of the sig you made for me and perhaps I will make a better drawing in time, but I'm content with the sig you made for me.

The Newgrounds forums are not for serious debate, but humorous entertainment only.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-19 07:58:13

Could someone make me a sig with " -Dude- " as nickname and this picture. and something bowling related on it.

Thanks.

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-19 08:55:26

WOOT!
I really like all your sigs...please make me a new cool shark sig!
thanks guys

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-19 08:58:52

hey ppl, dont worry bout it nephtys, i understand that sigs get old :D. anyway ill be done soon cyberdog.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-19 10:09:56

umm this is all i can come up with..any pics for it ?

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-19 10:20:00

hey guys can i get a sig with 1picture of Vash the stampede at each end of the sig and my name?
Thanx in advance!!!

-death_and_decay-

[ woman vocalizing ] [ man speaking backwards ] last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-19 10:34:14

here ya go cyberdog, ps i love trigun, ill give it a go

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-19 12:24:26

I need a sig but I have no idea what I want on it so I'm leaving it up to you guys to design it. It has to have my username (da_pope) and it has to have something to do with the pope.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-19 13:11:16

Hi! Could someone make me a sig? Something Mech related. Mabe a Daishi or something good. Please!

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-19 13:28:31

Hey, this is BladeGunner... I need a new sig for this name. I want it to have a picture of Master Chief from Halo in blue armor. Throw in other bits if you want to.