The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-19 11:59:29
Welcome to the realm of the Sinister Sig Makers
Dark Blue Flame
Membership is limited to the above named artists, in an attempt to ensure all New Grounds members the highest quality sigs available. Before someone may join the team, the group will vote, and the majority will rule.
New additions to the collective will be offered a “try out” for a specific period of time. Once the try out is over, the group will decide if the member stays or goes.
The artists above have been selected to participate in this group based on their previous work, work ethic, consistency, and ability to work within the team.
Everyone is welcome to post in this thread. In order to do our part to minimize the strain on NGs bandwidth, however, we request that sigs be posted by team members, or those who are being evaluated ONLY.
Artists are asked to observe the following guidelines:
1. This thread is “n00b” friendly. There is way too much crap being given to new users. This thread should give them an opportunity to request a sig, without being attacked. Don’t get me wrong; anyone who “earns” a flaming should get it. Let’s just try to keep it reasonable.
2. Keep the initial sig submission to one sig per user. While there will be times that two or more artists will take a request, and post a sig; we need to consider the bandwidth, and try to maintain some level of communication so that this is the exception, rather than the norm.
3. Remember that some modifications are expected. The users who request a sig have a mental vision of what they want. Our job is to bring that vision to life. Don’t take offense to someone asking for a few REASONABLE changes.
4. Most of us have been doing this long enough that it isn’t unreasonable for a user to request a particular person. When this happens, let the requested artist handle the sig.
5. Once again, please limit the posting of sigs to those who are recognized members of the SSM, or those who have been offered a tryout.