00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Proximothegr81 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ridiculously restricted superpowers

10,822 Views | 191 Replies

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-26 15:10:12

Super speed. And being irristable to women ALL THE TIME. GRAPPHPSNASFHSFDIHSAON VNO SEX FOR J00!!!!
VKFHOPWAQUGFAOWUHFMOAUGDVFIMPC`
SA`CIFJUM
CX
HDM
, , , , , , , , ,DFJVFBQWOIEDFHBQWOFHGB wevfbgowquvhv.,. . . kqjuifehovq vmudfivlhbksyulbhvwglbrefvgbowgryblthuie DUVFyoigeiurjehcdvxygdfruhdbccgyfvjdhcgd vfehuihcdvasg qgbv sdui df dfuhvpaqudhvbasovldqbavsloyvbgdavysavbgj cxhbuyhbgsyuahbxhacbiysfbajsvgfhdcbgvxzf rashdcbfgrhdcbvfdcbhdbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhdddddddddddddddddddggggggggggggggggg gggggfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffgggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggdddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhss sssssssssssssssssssssggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd gggggggggggggggggggggggggddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddssssssssssss
kjgjkhhjkhgjgijkjkgasdfjkhdsavfhdskjjhkj hbchbshygd
GO COCK CREW!!!@JDWHEPQUIHCSCXJ

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-26 15:18:13

At 11/26/07 02:38 PM, Luxury-Yacht wrote:
At 11/26/07 12:15 PM, JohnnyWang wrote:
At 11/26/07 12:11 PM, ClockworkTrashcan wrote: The ability to play great music but only when noone is listening?
Could it be recorded? Off course, I could just amuse myself with it.

Also, define no-one listening, no-one activly listening, or no-one hearing it, because the latter would be a problem, and do animals count?
Well, if you went around with the incredible music you recorded, people would expect some live stuff too. If you couldn't play for people live, they'll assume you're a liar and a thief.

Video camera. Problem solved. If people want a live performance, just say you get extremely nervous for some reason and can't play for shit live. So yes, you'd basically become a composer or recording artist and people would believe you.

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-26 15:21:34

You have super speed, only problem is that you can only use it for 10 - 30 seconds at a time.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-26 15:27:36

At 11/26/07 03:21 PM, smc316 wrote: You have super speed, only problem is that you can only use it for 10 - 30 seconds at a time.

That's a really useful superpower lol. I'd sprint all the frigin time.

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-26 16:17:17

The power to morph into animals, but are stuck like that for 10 hours AND you cannot tell anyone that you can do it.

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-26 16:33:18

You have prehensile hair.

The catch? You can't cut it. It just keeps growing and growing. If you do if will be angry with you and kill you.

At 11/26/07 01:26 PM, JohnnyWang wrote:
At 11/26/07 01:24 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: You can set things on fire just by looking at them.

Unfortunately, you can't turn the power off, so whenever you blink, your eyelids set on fire.
You wouldn't survive a day. If it spared your eyelids, it'd be REALLY sucky. You'd just be effectivly blind except you CAN see, it's just that everything burns if you open your eyes.

Reminds me of Cyclops from X-Men.

"Let's kick this mothafucka's ass all over dream land!"

BBS Signature

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-26 16:49:02

I'd go for the second super power. Since you will be tired after only 30 seconds of this activity it will be like doing an entire cardiovascular exercise but without the timeframe. Then after a few times of doing this everyday I would be able to fly longer and longer (still only a few inches above the ground) And even if there was a catch were I could still only fly for 30 seconds (even after many years of flying) I'd still get the benifits of the exercise.

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-26 16:51:28

At 11/26/07 01:26 PM, JohnnyWang wrote:
At 11/26/07 01:24 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: You can set things on fire just by looking at them.

Unfortunately, you can't turn the power off, so whenever you blink, your eyelids set on fire.
You wouldn't survive a day. If it spared your eyelids, it'd be REALLY sucky. You'd just be effectivly blind except you CAN see, it's just that everything burns if you open your eyes.

You'd burn down your maternity ward, I imagine.

If not just setting your mother on fire inside the womb.

BBS Signature

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-26 16:59:08

You have the most amazing sex on the planet every time you do have sex, but you spawn hundreds of babies no matter what you try to do.

lol at acid sperm melting spermicide sponges.

Tank_sm.gif loves you! Click it to show it show it some love, too! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-26 17:13:37

You have super strength but no exquvalant invulnerability. Meaning you can lift a car but it'll ruin your hands.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-27 12:46:12

At 11/26/07 02:11 PM, dELtaluca wrote: you have the power to slow down time at your own leisure, but when coming back to normal time you will still remain in slow motion for the next 2 hours.

Somehow reminds me of some movie.
Big Fish, I thought.
That time stands still when something great happens, time stands still.
But time goes twice as fast after that.

At 11/26/07 05:13 PM, stafffighter wrote: You have super strength but no exquvalant invulnerability. Meaning you can lift a car but it'll ruin your hands.

That's a great idea too, but would'n it brake the bones in your arm, too?

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-27 13:06:23

You have telekinesis, but you can only use it on things made entirely of wood.

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-27 13:47:08

At 11/26/07 02:38 PM, Luxury-Yacht wrote:
Well, if you went around with the incredible music you recorded, people would expect some live stuff too. If you couldn't play for people live, they'll assume you're a liar and a thief.

I'd become a dj/producer, I like Hip-hop, and this would be a great opportunity to introduce new ideas. As for playing live? Not a real problem when you just play it from the computer, with a bit of digital drums and Serato scratching into the mix.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-27 13:57:07

At 11/26/07 02:55 PM, EvilerBowser1001 wrote: You can get into peoples dreams, but you can't get back out.
You only exist at night, in the person's mind.

While it would suck to not have a body, dreams know no limits, just hang around peoples dreams and make them go lucid.

At 11/26/07 03:01 PM, Antarct wrote: Having a super intelligence but not being able to sleep only 1-2h per day because your mind would be on the work all the time.

That actually sounds rather plausible, and annoying, you'd be irritated from the lack of sleep.

Also, how about being like Trolls in Discworld, strong, made out of rock, but most can't form a sentance in a language unless in cold (they have silicone brains, which work better when cold).

At 11/26/07 03:21 PM, smc316 wrote: You have super speed, only problem is that you can only use it for 10 - 30 seconds at a time.

How long untill you can use it again? How much that sucks depends on that. And 10-30 seconds is still a lot of time, especially with superhuman speed.

At 11/26/07 04:17 PM, extremer wrote: The power to morph into animals, but are stuck like that for 10 hours AND you cannot tell anyone that you can do it.

I can see that, good one. Little use, though, except maybe morphing into a mouse and escaping from places with only really small exits, or recreation, in form of flying or stuff.

At 11/26/07 04:59 PM, Sashuno wrote: You have the most amazing sex on the planet every time you do have sex, but you spawn hundreds of babies no matter what you try to do.
lol at acid sperm melting spermicide sponges.

Anal Sex.

At 11/27/07 01:06 PM, KittyKat87 wrote: You have telekinesis, but you can only use it on things made entirely of wood.

Good against Vampires? or maybe you could fight with a set of telekinetically guided hard wood clubs... But what measures as enitrely wood, can it be oiled, painted or stuff like that?

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-27 14:01:05

At 11/27/07 01:57 PM, JohnnyWang wrote:
Good against Vampires? or maybe you could fight with a set of telekinetically guided hard wood clubs... But what measures as enitrely wood, can it be oiled, painted or stuff like that?

Nope, just wood. If there is anything on it, it won't work.=P ::shrug::

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-27 14:03:49

The ability to be a normal human being.

Unfortunately, this is self contradictory and is useless as a super power, as it isn't anything out of the ordinary.

BBS Signature

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-27 14:04:46

the power to stop time, but you explode once you return to normal time. so its either stay with stopped time and be extremely lonely, with nothing to do, or die an extremely horrible death... nice.

Art Thread

Sig by ME!

BBS Signature

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-27 14:07:14

You can slow time around you, so then you're the only one going at normal speed.

Catch: your heart, brain, and other vital organs are left at slow-mo speed.

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-27 14:11:07

The power of super intelligence, but not be able to use it for work or school, (so you can't make money of it).

BBS Signature

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-28 15:35:23

The power to shapeshift into different animals, but it's excrusiatingly painfull, as your bones, muscles, internal organs and nerves re-shape.

The power to bumb threads, but the risk of ban?

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-28 15:58:03

The power to read minds, but you become deaf

"Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete."

Don't bother using the bible as an argument.

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-28 16:07:58

You can jump ridiculously high, but you've no form of protection for once you hit the ground, so you'll probably break your legs, if not kill yourself.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-28 16:09:01

You have incredible vision that allows you to see just about anywhere however using this makes you go temporarily blind for a whole year.

BBS Signature

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-28 16:14:28

Another.

You can summon radiation from your hands.

However, exposure to it causes extreme burns and cancer.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-28 16:25:46

You have the power to break anything however the weight limit is 100 milligrams

BBS Signature

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-28 16:34:18

You're a vampire with solar powered heat vision.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-28 16:39:06

At 11/26/07 11:49 AM, Objection wrote: You can turn invisible, but only when nobody's looking at you.

And if you look at yourself, you turn visible again.

That's an amazing power! When you're invisible...you can feel it.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-28 16:43:11

The strength of ten men, ten elderly herion addicts.

BBS Signature

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-28 16:44:51

Power: Superior intellegence

Duration: 12 hours

Effect: Ability to use the other 90% of your brain to accomplish any task. The aftermath, you're a bumbling retard for 1 week afterwards.

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to Ridiculously restricted superpowers 2007-11-28 16:48:01

Superme mastery of all amrtial arts, but you have no limbs

BBS Signature