00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

308,331 Views | 1,506 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-08-25 18:13:27

heres my voice acting ad (the second voice is the one that I do the first was one that I edited for making it so my voice acting could be responding to some one) on spam de web

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-08-25 18:25:07

ngusername:mikkim

credit as: mikkim

range: hmm about as much as the one in my previous post but I can do this voice too

samples: see previous post and previous sentence, please.

and if you want to contact me pm me so no email.

when you tell me to do a voice tell me to do it in voice 1(the normal one) or 2(the demon one)

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-08-28 14:01:55

Youtube.com/mep

I voice the character Garthim in The Adventures of Garthim and Tenaros videos.

I like Voice Acting so if you need me, I'm free and I like to think I'm pretty good.

Taste me you will see, more is all you need.

Portfolio

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-08-29 19:27:59

I'v done voice work before...check it out.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/40 9407

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-08-31 22:40:55

Hi there, my name is Jake.

I'm a new and aspiring voice actor. I have a deep voice but I can change my vocal apertures and such with the right direction. I have no problem voice acting for free; I prefer it actually. All I ask is for credit for my vocals in the credits or wherever else. Again, I'd absolutely love to help out in basically ANY genre of movie.

My email is AndromedaRisings@aol.com.

Have a nice day!! ^_^

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-09-03 20:47:25

voice reel link: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 69931
NG username FlashOverlord
please credit as FlashOverlord
my email address is cdawgc1@yahoo.com
please check out this voice reel and i hope you like it. i really want to get hired to do voices for any of your flash movies.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-09-07 01:51:27

hey , i´m a 17 old male mexican , i got villian´s voice , i´m willing and eager to say any stupid comment,
i´m practicing to match to more voices; so anyone interested , reply my comment

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-09-07 02:13:14

this is an improvised example of my amateur voice , prototype tribute to a masterpiece; unfortunately it has no effects , just my voice
check it , if you`re interested

http://www.tempfiles.net/download/200809 /3844/coco-XD.html

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-09-07 05:25:45

I can do voices. (^^)
Here's an example
On The Audio Portal

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-09-08 00:54:12

Uploaded a clip on the audio portal, but it said it will take a few days. Just threw it up on Voice123. I am new to the idea of voice acting but want to give it a try (for free even!).

Here is the link to the Voice123 site with the demo on it. Just a few things I can do.
http://voice123.com/brandonwoodward1

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-09-09 22:44:27

I'm looking for some voice acting, I will do pretty much anything, as long as it doesn't include the following.
-High racism
-High sexism
Anything else I am pretty much fine with.
I would prefer if what you join me to will be a ongoing project and not just a one timer but either are acceptable.

Well, the qualifications I have are.
-Voice and speech level 7 (This is good)
-Good with accents (Depends which one)
-I'm Australian (Just thought i would throw it at ya ;D)

If your interested add me on MSN
callumchamber@hotmail.com

I hope i have what you need :D

Join Shockwave ROwww.shockwavero.com/ro You know you wanna ;D

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-09-10 16:39:09

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-09-11 06:14:46

i need voice actors! anyone interested go here: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/9019 30

read the 21st post for the details.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-09-11 20:17:13

Voice actors wanted:
I still need 2 more.
Character 1: A dumbass dude.
Character 2: A sad guy.

My sig sucks

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-09-11 20:22:10

Oh and a narrator too.

My sig sucks

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-09-12 06:13:28

I can do voice acting, sort of male deep voice. I have an American accent but I speak fluent German and Russian and some French, Arabic for the desperate. Don't mind what role I get, I'm in some drama groups, my microphone works pretty well I guess and if you don't like it I can always get a very good one from some friends.

Time And Life Are Uninportant, It's How You Use Them That Makes them Great. :D

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-09-15 01:15:06

Hi,
Just something I would like to say to all you voice actors out there...
If someone contacts you, ANSWER PROMPTLY. I had contacted a few voice actors, and some of them took a month to respond. So, if you're going to post an advertisement for your skills here, make sure that you are ready to respond promptly when contacted. thank you.

I the werewolf have spoken and let my words be the truth.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-09-21 10:52:05

I'm new to voice acting and am looking for some work.

username: RetroDog

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-09-21 10:56:30

damn. what happend?
anyways...

username: RetroDog
credited as: RetroDog is fine
experience: hardly any. I've already voiced for some flashed and machinimas that haven't been released yet.
voice range: hard for me to explain. i've been told that i have a very wide range. i can do deep voices, gruff voices, and "just been kicked in the nuts" mickey mouse voices. i'm very good at crazy, cartoony voices. I've also like doing the voice of Mario and am very confident in my impression
demo: my voice sample
contact info: for animations on newgrounds, a PM is fine.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-09-25 18:58:10

lets see...
i can do:
arnold, rambo, smoker, australian, irish, english drunk guy, satan, black love song guy, movie announcer, religious guy, hippie, surfer dude, clown, indian, native american, egoraptor, family guy old pervert, old man, old jew, family gu jew, gay german, russian guy, german guy, 4 different pitched asian voices, 4 different hispanic voices, 6 different white nerd voices, 3 different black guys, and a gay dude

so..... i wanna voice act

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-09-26 16:49:55

Goodness, we have some talent here! <3

Anyway, hello, I'm LadyArsenic! ^_^ I'm 17 years old, but really my voice range can vary any age from 8 to about 30. I'm nearly trilingual in English, Spanish, and almost German, but am good at imitating and adapting to any other language/accent thrown at me. I'm also a singer, but don't necessarily prefer to sing for other people other than my usual collaborators. Anyway, I have very versatile acting skills and have been acting for quite a while now. I could probably do any role you were to throw at me as long as it was a female one. Here's a TINY sample of what I can do. It's really not much compared to my flexibility (Methinks I should make more samples!) but at least it's something.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 70822
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 72367

There ya go! ^_^ If you want to contact me, simply PM me, or send an e-mail to Mandinitty@gmail.com Danke!

With love,
LadyArsenic <3

-+[What's your poison?]+-

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-09-28 14:54:38

New voice actor looking for something to do, very versatile voice, very deep.
No samples come check the talent for yourself.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-09-28 17:58:58

Looking for Voice-Actors...

View this thread on the Voice-Acting Boards...Has a list of all the characters, summary of the animation, character models, examples on how the character should sound, contact info, etc...

VIEW THREAD

Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-10-02 14:01:04

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 76513

Here! I submitted one of my works...:) I'm a female vocalist, and I can act AND sing!
I do a large variety of voices too!

Hmm. I will change this signature soon, lol.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-10-02 15:49:57

Sup people, I'm smoov28, and I've been voice acting for about a year now. I've really only done sonic the hedgehog, but I've come here to broaden my horizons. I'll take ANYTHING I can get XD, so just pm me if your intrested :P

heres what I sound like
Sonic voice demo

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-10-05 13:11:51

Hey, I'm a voice actor looking for work, I can do pretty much any male voice, (though I'm particularly proud of my evil villain voice) and I'll be prompt in getting the lines to you.
I have experience recording my voice for flashes, (though none have come out yet) and the quality of my mic is fair.
If you require my services, please PM my newgrounds account.
Thanks.

Check out our REVIEW CLUB!!!

http://endlessnumber.newgrou nds.com /news/post/136587 Plus a link to my music (hint) http://musical-pants.newgrounds.com /

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-10-10 08:42:48

Iam good for narration and voice overs

PM, me if you need quality voice overs, free of charge.

Here are my voice over samples

Trailer:

Narration:

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-10-10 17:17:26

OK, I need a someone to do 1 LINE of voice acting for me, they must be a teenager from 15-20 or so and the line they have to say is "eh...No..." in an american or english accent. Please help me guys. Say the "no" with a bit of anger and you think the guy you're talking to is weird

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-10-11 02:36:05

Don't be intimidated i'm a reliable voice actor, if you need a sample of me take a look at some of my movies. i do a good bit of them. My voice ranges from really rough to normalish.

I can alter my voice digitally which i did with Lucario in my flash to give it that reverb eccho.

If you need me to fill a role any role. i'll be here for you 100% as long as i'm credited.
Give me a PM if you need me then i can start sending you files through the Email. or whatever.

Bottom Line I'm no pro. so cut me some slack.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-10-12 07:10:04

Demo This is my demo of my voice. Its pretty self explanitory, the comments i put up for it are what i shouldve put here, but im too lazy to put that shyt up twice. Sooooo, what are you still doing here? Go check out the demo!

Later Days,
TheDeadMan69

Help Me

Bloggity

The Abscence of Essence is the Essence of Absence.

BBS Signature