00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Thrll just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

309,374 Views | 1,506 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-06-26 19:37:10

Hello again! I'm doing two projects, I need someone who can impersonate Egoraptor well, he was tired of voice acting for everyone and I understand that... Pm me for more details

Told ya'll we shoulda practiced...

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-07-02 17:37:01

VOICE ACTORS NEEDED!!!!

We need about 4-8 voices. Mostly male 1 or 2 females (or guys that sound like girls) for now they are all teenagers about 14 or 15. All voices are accept raspy, smooth ETC... If you want a sample of the flash it will be provided. If you want more information or want to do it pm me! Thanks for those who pm. (dont judge my previous animations) We have a very good animator that blows me away, lol. (he actually doesnt draw madness or stick people, lmao!)

P.S. You will get a co-author spot and will be credited for what you do!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-07-02 18:22:46

Specialize

Abstract Voices (Gollum, High Pitched Unicorns from Charlie the Unicorn, Variety of Accents)

Animal Sounds and Sound Effects

I underlined that since not many people advertise that as a trait

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-07-03 01:29:51

Im a va looking for some project to do.
I dont have a sample cuz i cant ever do voices on my own without like an inspiration or something
I did like a total of 10 lines for the comedy The Bouncer by Superawesomeness
He seemed to like me voice acting and i like doing it so i figured i would give it a shot

aim - cvvolleybalstarx
email - flyingace01@hotmail.com
if i ever do work for you, you can credit me as that long stupid newground name or just matt m will work
hopefully ill be able to do some work with some future flashers =)

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-07-03 01:31:12

Im always interested in any project. Ive put up a reel:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 55521

So drop me a line at lachlanjdavis@gmail.com if you're interested.

.: The Audio Report :. - Artist interviews, songs, competitions and more.

The Audio Report official thread!

View the latest issue!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-07-03 17:08:52

Please contact me for more info, im more than happy to be in any flash to show my VA skill.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-07-06 06:05:30

Name: DarkPsychoMonkey
Experience: Novice at this, but, have done some Stand-Up comedy, I know it's not voice, but meh. :3

I currently don't have any examples, I probably won't make any, until someone needs 'em.
Ummm, I can do different accents, I can do Russian, German (Nazi'ish), Irish & Scottish (sort of).

I can do deep and high voices, doesn't really matter.

I'd prefer if the Game or Movie was Comedy, Horror or just random. :3

I haven't done it before, but, I'm willing to try my hardest.
I have a good enough microphone, doesn't seem to have problems from what I've seen.

Don't hesitate to PM me, I will probably accept anything for now, as I'm brand new to it.

~DarkPsychoMonkey

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-07-06 15:49:54

I'm beginning work on an album.

Yeah? So what?

Here is what I need from y'all. My singing sucks. This is no secret. I would like to feature YOUR vocal talents along with MY musical "talents" If you can sing, rap, chant, whatever...I may be interested in working with you. This album will encompass many genres. Respond here, PM me, visit my page and leave a response to my news post. I don't care how you do it, but please let me know if you're interested. This could be a very good thing.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-07-07 05:26:28

NG Username: fair896

Please Credit As: Danielle McRae

Voice Sample: http://media.putfile.com/Fairuzas-charac ter-demo-reel-2008

Experience I have worked in various flash,fandubs,Video games and other original projects.

Range Some may call me a vocal chameleon. My voice can go from really high (like an 8 year old girl) to very low.As well as teenage girls,punk,accented british,sultry,motherly,militant type andsometimes I do male voices and a whole lot more.:D

I've had some formal voice training, and I plan tto pursue a professional voice acting career for animation voiceoover, commercial and video games.

Feel free to contact me at:mitrecial@yahoo.com. Also,feel free to check out my homepage/VA resume at: http://www.freewebs.com/fairuzathelolita /myresume.htm

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-07-07 14:33:28

16 year old British male. I can do a variety of accents, noteworthy ones being posh, nerdy, redneck, "basic" American, Irish, and French. There are others, but its difficult to tag them through text. Open for most projects.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-07-09 02:33:00

I've not had anything NG related to do for a while, so I'm available if anyone needs the little I have to offer. This is mainly for anyone who wants voice for an audio submission I guess, but if you want it in a Flash Movie then that's your call?

Name: Trinidex, Trin, Jamie, Whatever

What the fuck I do: Well I play bass and scream vocals for my band, so anyone that wants screamed vocals for a metal song they're working on, you could ask me and I'd only be too happy to help out.

Sample: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 48376

I'll make the usual claim that that was recorded a while ago, and of course I'e since then improved a little, whatever. That's a pretty good estimate of how I sound.

So PM me if you need a semi-alright kinda-not too shabby scream vocallist.

Also I can play bass for your songs?

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-07-13 15:24:29

NG Username: infernocpf

Please Credit As: infernocpf

Voice Sample:http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/l isten/157710 (not my best)

Experience: not much im pretty new to voice acting but my friends always have said i can do some impressions pretty well. what i lack in ecperience i make up for in determanation and effort

Range: All over the place really (my demo don't really show it off to well) i can do really high pitched voices annoying teens deep voices. personly i think my voice is best for parodys but i would love to get into everything

please PM me as im on newgrounds almost every day =D

Caps Lock on: FEEL MY FURY!!!!

\/ made by azteca89 \/need a voice actor? check here!

funnist locked forum ever!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-07-24 18:49:46

Erm...hi, I'm a male voice actor. I'm looking for work, heres an example, read the description.

dude

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-07-24 19:36:20

Voice actor that likes corn dogs, cinnamon toast crunch, and back rubs.

snippet of a VA I did for another project (example)

- email jrhager84@gmail if interested in voice acting/ music/ production/ mixing etc. -

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-07-30 22:33:08

Hi. I'm Bivinz and I'd love to voice in your production.

http://media.putfile.com/Bivinzs-Demo-Su mmer-2008

Here's a sample of what I sound like. I'm capable of plenty of accents and comfortable with swearing.

I'm not new to the VO game, I've been at it for over a year now.

I'm up for anything :P Bring it on!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-08-03 15:55:23

NG Username: ZeroToHero

Please Credit As: James Renwick

Voice Sample: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 62724
The sample has some crackly windy points, but that is thanks to my cat eating the wind demuffler thing. I will have a new one soon.

Experience: I've voiced in about 10 difference projects, 9 of which have not gotten far off the ground=P. One is currently being done, DOOM, and it is turning out well. I've done Vocal and Drama classes in and outside of school. I currently attend college for Voice, Theatre and Film acting.

Range: I have a large range. I can do the high pitches, the low pitches and everything in between. I can be a young boy to a grown man, all the way to a confused teen.

My e-mail is w00t_for_cereal@hotmail.com and I will gladly help you with any project you need help with. My e mail is my primary checking source, but I'm making it a habit to check my newgrounds account 2-3 times a day. I take voice acting and acting very seriously, as I one day hope to do it as a professional.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-08-03 18:27:09

Hi i am Vidas and i am looking for job as male/female or "Unkown" voice for someone i do not require pay but i want to be advertised in the end on the credits :) and i am a male and i have a good voice but i can act out strange/different voices if i want to ;)

e-mail me at <a> vidas1996@hotmail.co.uk <a>

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-08-07 17:25:28

New demo for anyone looking for a female voice~!

http://suzumiya-haruhi.net/voice.mp3

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-08-10 14:44:55

Hello Newground Voice Actors,

I'm looking for Voice Actors for a cartoon series I want to create. Currently there are only 4 character's in the script for episode 1, three of which will continue onto other episodes which will require continued cooperation from the voice actors. The other may make a guest appearance in a later episode, so it would be nice to have a small commitment for that voice as well.

I'll give you somewhat of an idea of what I'm looking for. For the first episode, I need a father's voice, and this naive and slow father cheated his way through his entire schooling career. This get's him fired from his job and he must go all the way back to the fourth grade with his son. The father's name is Norm and for him I'm looking for a slower voice, and a somewhat dull or flat voice.

Then there is his boss, who is only going to be in this episode. He is just your typical boss type voice. He's a fat man probably with a slight rasp to his voice.

We have Norm's son, Will, who will also be a main character accompanying his father around school. He is the fourth grade but like most cartoons his voice won't necessarily indicate so, it just can't sound like a grown up completely.

Last for episode one we have Ted Butt, the school bully, who will play a major role in later episodes as well. He's a chubby and angry red head kid, so use your imagination.

I want to give my Voice Actors some creative freedom to how they want these character's to sound. I will be sketching out a storyboard, for both my purpose, but also for yours. It will give you a feel for the gestures and emotions of the characters so you can have some guidance towards what tone they might be using.

All of this being said, I cannot pay anyone at this time, unless this cartoon goes anywhere. If I can bring in even a small income that's worth paying out, I most definitely will begin to pay my voice actors but at this point, please don't use it as an incentive. If you're interested in any of these characters please PM me with a link to your audition track. Here's a line for each character:

Norm (Dad): "Unafraid sir? How can this be? I worked so hard for you."
Boss: "*Now with raging temper* Just get out of my office Norm! You bloody-- stupid-- Aaggh-- Idiot-- You're fired!"
Will (Son): "Wonderful? This is horrible news. I can't have you following me around school. It will be weird. How will you pay the bills?
Ted Butt: "Shut up booger-toe. You're done for. I'm guna pound your face in!"

If you'd like to see my quick sketches of these character's to assist in developing a voice just ask, I'd be more than happy to provide them. Thankyou and hope to hear from you soon, and you will be credited for your work.

"Finding the most productive solutions is being lazy!"

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-08-10 15:09:03

I realize this is in the wrong topic, sorry about that folks.

"Finding the most productive solutions is being lazy!"

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-08-10 19:28:58

Hey, I'm Calvin, and I wanna get into Voice Acting... I made a voice reel and uploaded it a week ago, but it just got approved, so I just listened to it again, and I shuddered. I'm reluctant to post it, but I will anyways, because I need your guys' help to get better. If I don't, I may never get casted. Anyways, here it is:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 63770
Ok, so VA skills: I guess since my voice is on the higher pitched side (the first voice's pitch on the reel was lowered), I could probably do younger as opposed to older characters, like 14-20.

Anyways, if you have enough energy after throwing up because of me reel, if you could comment on how I could improve, I will incorporate that into my next reel ASAP.

Side Note: If you do decide (by some miracle) to cast me, I want you guys to know that while I may be young (15), I take this very seriously, and expect to be taken seriously. It is summer so vacations may make an immediate flash hard, but in 2 and a half weeks, I will be completely available. If I can't meet the deadline, I will let you know before you cast me, not in the middle of your production. Such things as that make it easier for both the VA and the Flash Artist.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-08-10 19:49:28

Well now,
I have been voice acting for a year now, and have scored some major products, mostly multilingual. I have been the voice in two "teach yourself English" CDs, and have been on British television, and wish to offer my services to all you lovely people on Newgrounds. The trouble here is that I hate people who say "provide a voice sample" as Every different voice must be tailor made to suit individual needs. My normal voice is british accent, medium, but can be adjusted to be high or deep. Any accent is available (given sufficient time for research) but obviously only my English accent is absolutely perfect. Please PM me or e-mail me at i_h8_dentists_chairs@hotmail.com
Most work undertaken, except when I really don't have time.
Cheers,
the-dom-inator

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-08-13 20:51:18

I'm merely an 18 year old guy that got intrested ...
I have already gotten the roles in several fashes but they are yet to be completed at the moment ... And my announcer voice has to be my best highlight ...
I tried to uplaod my demos on here but its taking its time ...

So for now ill put my voice demos as links to youtube ...
Demo 1
Demo 2

Newgrounds Voice Actor [Demo 1, Demo 2]

PM if your are intrested.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-08-14 08:37:03

I've been voice acting for a bit. Started last year been in 4 projects in total that did not do anything. 2 that were submitted were blammed the other 2 did not take off at all. I can do a whole range of voices that are in the sample. I can alter my voice and stuff to what ever you'd like. Oh also I can do the "leave me alone emo" voice that I left out of the recording. It's in my sig so yeah. Hope you guys like it.

Any reviews on how to impove would be greatly appreciated too!

Too true:

SCUD14 wrote: I got kicked out a bookshop because someone misplaced the bibles. I returned them to their brethren in fiction.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-08-14 09:37:22

111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WILL DO ANY COMEDY VOICE ACTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

HERE IS an example of my work. Drawn by me and helped voice act.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/43 2389

Other voice actings all by me can be viewed here.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 24606

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 17672
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 19457

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-08-14 15:53:35

well i have an irish voice, and it's also annoying, so if you want and annoying white guy irish voice, then i am you white guy annoy voice irish man!

Click This Link Courtesy Of Me.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-08-14 20:51:42

Credit As:
HavekReekel

Experience:
Comedy Sportz (3 years, improvisational theatre)
Speechmeet 1st Place (Humorous Monologue)

Range:
Movie Announcer, Selfish Guy, Defensive Person, Evil Caster/Knight, Teenager, British Accent, Younge Boy, Grune (from Tales of Legendia, best female voice), Raspy Man, Nerd.

Willing to:
Laugh, Yell, Screem, Grunt, Pant, Gasp, Sing (u gotta give me a beat first), Swear/curse, Speak Rediculously Quick, Pronounce Odd/foreign Words.

PM or E-mail lyriksaiten@yahoo.com

Voice Demos
(look in signature)

Newgrounds Voice Actor [Demo 1, Demo 2]

PM if your are intrested.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-08-15 19:00:35

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-08-18 03:00:35

Is there anyone who can do Vanessa Hudgens out there?

I the werewolf have spoken and let my words be the truth.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-08-18 06:21:46

I could try :P

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)