00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FloofGaming just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

308,609 Views | 1,506 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-02-22 15:37:56

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-02-24 15:13:41

Looking for 7 voice actors for an animatic. It will be used for our preproduction portfolio to help the cast and crew. The final project will be a 10min short film. Anyone who helps out will be invited to screening in London, however expenses cannot be paid. Send me a personal message with a link to your work if interested.

The story is called the Cool Club

After being electrocuted, self-indulgent computer coder Dylan Thomas encounters a strange Psychedelic woman who gives him a card from her golden box. It read ‘The Cool Club’ and nothing else. On his journey to the Club Dylan meets reflections of his self and realises who he will become if he does not alter his ways. However not everyone is as willing to change.

Character Bio's

Dylan
A computer coder who prefers fantasy to reality. On numerous occasions his drinking habits have cost him his job. Now working self-employed he’s finding it hard to have human interactions. He was always a chatty man however due to his profession he is forced to work long hours alone.
Most days he’s fine but sometimes something just happens, a computer error, he’s forgotten a vital component, etc and he decides to drink. He knows it upsets his girlfriend (Esther) but finds it hard to stop.

Males, aged 21 to 35

Esther
A single child who moved here for university. Esher is a full time nurse who loves the occasional party. Her life revolves around working, Dylan and her two best friends. She worries about Dylan’s drinking habits but believes there is not much else she can do. She always dreamed of being a dancer however took the ‘safe’ option and became a nurse.

Females aged 21 - 30

Thai & Amelia
Coming from a large family Thai gained a lot of confidence from a young age. She always had someone to talk to and everyone in her family where eager to listen. Thai graduated as a child nurse where she met Esther & Amelia. They all instantly clicked. She's social, energetic, full of life and her aim in life is to enjoy it in its entirety.

Females aged 21 - 30

Neville
Born in a working class family, Neville learnt to be 'cool' to stay out of trouble. Being an attractive guy didn't help, others became jealous of his talent with girls. His 'friends' turned into enemies. Neville started to retreat into a virtual world.
Once in love with Echo he now finds more enjoyment checking out his internet profile. They both know the relationship is going to end yet neither of them want to end it. Neville fears single life as his career has forced him into seclusion.

Males, aged 21 to 35

Echo
A once chatty confident girl, now too timid to say her on opinion. She thought Neville was the one but he turned out worse than the rest. She still cares for him but feels their relationship isn’t going anywhere.
Echo studied psychology but dropped out when she met Neville. Living in constant regrets and boredom she now lives in her mind constantly daydreaming about the future.

Females, aged 18 to 30

Denis (god of wine)
Having spent his life in the clouds he decided to come down to ‘reality’ to see what its like. He loves the parties here so made it his mission to continue partying forever. Now owner of the Cool Club he can do as he pleases.

Males, aged 30 to 60

Pandora
Denis’s only promoter. She likes to find the ‘different’ people to invite to the Cool Club in order to keep it indie. Her only concern is most people never come back.
Pandora knows she's attractive and uses her sensual eyes to attract potential clients.

Females, aged 18 to 30

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-02-27 10:06:00

Name: Cohei / Maynes
Style: Cartoon-y, high pitched voices
Experience: A handful of student projects

I knocked this up using a USB omnidirectional microphone and audacity, so it's a little rough - I know I need a Cardioid pattern but money is tight at the moment. I tried to play to my strengths and do some voices I'm comfortable with. Looking for any unpaid/paid work.

Cheers.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-03-06 08:11:07

<iframe width="590" height="32" src="http://www.newgrounds.com/content/embed.php?id=SfsHY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My name is R.J. O'Connell and I am a voice actor for hire. The demo posted above demonstrates my performance range.

Some of my more noteworthy credits to date: Literati Eraser in APEXICON: FANTASY PUZZLE COMBAT, Dirk Strider in LET'S READ HOMESTUCK, Dave Strider in ALWAYS HOMESTUCK, and Soldier in some TEAM FORTRESS COMICS video dubs.

Links to websites that contain my previous voice acting works are in my signature.

Thank you! :>

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-03-06 09:05:19

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/569229

Well, I messed something up on my last post, but here's the demo reel in a much more... accessible format. Apologies.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-03-15 21:41:55

A short audio thingimabobber full of random babbling that shows off my SUPAH KAWAII voice acting talent. Enjoy it...or something.

Contact email: KittenManifest@outlook.com

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-03-17 01:02:59

Salutations animators and audio makers! I have since increased my library of audio I have submitted to Newgrounds. If you think that my voice is perfect for your project, or you would like me to try out for something I would be happy to work something out with you and send what you need to determine if my vocal cords are right for you.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/570181
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/564039
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/560569

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-03-20 09:16:17

Hey Everyone,

I'm Kai Skrotzki and I'm, well, a voice actor! Most of my work has been on video games or radio plays, with some animation sprinkled here and there. Back in October I had the profound pleasure to be apart of PadWorx theatrebook, "A Christmas Carol", where I played the roles of Fred, Belle's Husband, and Old Joe. THIS is an older video of the project, but it'll give you an idea of the quality of the work involved. As for my equipment, I have a home studio and use an Audio-Technica AT4040 to record.

Time for demos!

Animation Demo
Commercial Demo

If you'd like more information, including a copy of my resume, I encourage you to visit my website HERE. To get in touch with me, just shoot me a PM on Newgrounds or contact me at kai.skrotzki@outlook.com

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-03-21 19:21:31

Hello, I am a new-ish voice actor who enjoys doing robotic voices most of the time but i'm willing to do human as well. If you would like some help with a voice or anything you can pm me and ask me for help I will gladly help with whatever, as long as I am comfortable with it. Droid voice test #1 this is so far the only voice I have posted but I have others if you wish to listen to those as well

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-03-23 22:16:45

Hey guys! It's Laphin, or as some of you may know me as, "Jonathan Jones".
I'd like to send out my updated voice demos here, AS WELL AS my website if you'd like to look through my clients and/or blogs.

Commercial Demo
Animation Demo
Video Game Demo

I do voice acting as a profession, so please keep that in mind before contacting about a project. If you are going to be asking me to do something for FREE, the only thing I ask is that your quality of animation be BRILLIANT... , not good, not okay, but BRILLIANT. Because you are in turn representing me as a voice talent, so if you aren't paying me... that is my price, good representation. Seems fair right!? Don't worry, I do not bite... in fact... I AM KERRRAAAAAAAZEH! But I love you... always remember... that I love you.

E-mail Me! - voiceoverfun (at) gmail.com

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-03-29 00:04:55

Male Voice actor offering services, or something like that.

A short demo,

I can do other voices, nothing to high pitch. As far as accents go, southern US or none is about all I can do consistently. Maybe a few others if its only a few lines.

PM if interested or to comment, or to tell me I what I'm doing wrong.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-04-03 17:14:06

Hi, my name is Anairis Quinones. I'm a voice actress with seven years of experience under my belt. I've voiced for many productions, including Sierra Ops, Nova: Synthesis Creaturum, Joy to the World, and Tree of Life. My range varies from a little girl to a mature woman; I can also voice little boys. I've been complimented often on my acting ability and amount of energy by sources I can direct you to if need be.

Here's a link to my recent demo reel. I can also provide voice samples for any characters you'd like to hear me as if you are interested in my services:
http://soundcloud.com/hotaruki/annie-quinns-demo-fall-2013

I record with a Blue Yeti with a pop filter. My recordings are high quality; no clicks, pops, or booms will ever be present in my recordings.

I can also help as casting director for other characters, if need be. I have a lot of connections and can help you find the right voice you'll need.

I hope you'll consider me for your project. Thank you!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-04-15 06:43:57

Hey people! I'm still developing as a voice actor but I've uploaded a short demo to show my range. I've never been IN anything so I had to write my own dialogue. Except for the Megaman Juno part.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/573185?updated=1

I am always getting better, always improving. Hit me up if you think I'd be good for something of yours or if you have any criticism.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-04-18 03:41:09

Heres my voice demo, if anyone needs me just send me a message

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-04-18 16:15:52

Hi! New here.
I just put up a not so great demo reel.
Go check it out ^^
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/573588?updated=1

Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-04-19 08:23:34

Pkmn2
Voice type: Male
Accent: German
Experience: Barely to none, Planning to improve

www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/556484

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-05-06 05:31:37

Hey everyone!
I've just uploaded my VA demo. English is not my native language, but i hope You'll like it :)

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/575418?updated=1

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-05-13 16:13:14

Hi everyone! I am a voice actress with 5 years of experience behind the mic. At the moment I most of the projects I have been on are fandom projects, mostly within the My Little Pony fandom. However I am looking to branch out and use my own set of voices for original work. I have been acting and singing for the vast majority of my life, and have great passion for my work. You can find my voice here on Newgrounds in the series Monster Raiders, as Mobster Oni.

My range includes very low and very high voices, I can voice boys, and can do a British and Southern accent.

Check out my demo-reel here!
Also check out my Youtube page!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-05-16 19:28:04

Hello,
I'm free for any and all roles. I'm new to the voice acting field so I'm looking to make my skill better and in turn you guys get a voice actor so what do you say? Please give me a listen and contact me if you are interested! http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/561486
Once again I'll work on anything with anyone!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-05-19 17:41:00

Hello all!

My name is Carl and I'm a voice over artists looking to spread my wings. This http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/574734 is my latest demo with current equipment.

Enjoy,

Br0kenEnglish

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-06-04 04:32:15

Hi its me again, Iv'e posted two new voice demos on my newgrounds account, ill post the latest one now

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-06-04 09:48:32

Please Credit as: JesusWithBazoookaz79

I can do so many voices that are low and high pitched, silly, stupid, stereotypical characters, British/American/German/Iraqan Accents.

Examples:

Fat Albert
Squidward
Plankton
Fluttershy (Kinda)
Discord
El Superbeasto
Elmer Fudd
Bugs Bunny
Daffy Duck
Porky Pig
Marvin the martian
Will Smith
Uncle Phil
Bill Cosby
CJ
Big Smoke
Trevor Phillips
Michael
Frankie
Homer
Bart
Marge
Maggie
Rick Grimes
Herbert the Pervert
Peter Griffin
Brian Griffin
Stewie Griffin
Alice (SuperJail)
Randy Marsh
Granddad Marsh
(The cast of Misfits)
Courage The Cowardly Dog
Estace

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-06-05 11:08:36

Hey guys I'm a voice actor. I have a big range from high to low ranges. I can speak like a alien, a announcer , a father , a commander and many more! If you don't believe me give my demo a listen :) I would like to work with you . I hope you have a great day! https://soundcloud.com/raphapower16/demo-reel

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-06-06 13:49:18

Hello. Before I get into any detail as to who i am and what id like to do, let me elaborate on the fact that I have absolutely no experience in voice acting, am completely expendable, and will do any shit possible to get a job. I'm new to newgrounds. This is my first post, and I pretty much made this account because I had the bright idea to try voice acting. I'm about 14, and I haven't really found a "thing", and please pardon me if I shouldn't be skipping about this website, but I very much would like to produce on the internet without consuming; I do something more than just sit my ass on a computer and play video games. Anywho, I'd take any job for a voice over, preferably in animation or such. I'm fairly young, as I stated earlier, so please don't cast me as something too old, but if I need to, I'll do my best to voice act older than my age. I'd really like to start voice acting, and if I don't get accepted into any role, thats fine. I simply want to know if voice acting is for me, and the only way i can do that is by finding a job. Thankyou

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-06-06 18:26:32

Intro
Hey there! I'm Trina Deuhart (Sometimes credited as RawrKittyPanda or just Trina for other projects.) I've been voicing in online productions since 2011. I absolutely love flash, visual projects and games and I would love to lend my voice to your project.

Vocality
My vocal range ranges from high to medium. I can voice children of both genders, teenagers, and young adults. I have voice characters of all types and am willing to try out for anything.

Demo

(Or here to see my voice in action in different characters https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxOts2H_cjg )

Pricing
I am perfectly willing to lend my voice to your project for free. But should your project be sold commercially or make any profit along the way, then I would appreciate it if I am paid. Payment is highly negotiable. I'd be more than happy to work it out with the team. I know the majority of the developers/game creators here are just starting out so budget can be squishy tight.

Resume
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bzuK9i3_dQkgFAW6VqAsLmb2k1ViRSXv7j6Z-8pfUxc/edit

Turnaround Time
This depends on the project.
I record frequently on weekdays and weekends. I will keep people updated of my progress. If you have an set deadline, do let me know and I will do my best to get the lines to you before or by that date.

Yes, I do record anything with 18+ content that deals with any sort of erotica or sexual themes. However, I'd be more willing to do it if it's paid, but we can negotiate that.

Please e-mail me directly at rawrkittypanda@yahoo.com or feel free to pm me. =D

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-06-06 20:50:06

Hi there! I've been participating in the voice acting community on and off for several years now, and am once again searching for work.
Whether dramatic, comedic, or anywhere in between, I would love to participate in whatever projects you'd like to include me in.

I have a fairly broad range, only unable to perfect particularly deep and gruff voices - although I'd still be willing to attempt them if required.
PM me with details if you have any requests, and I'll be sure to respond as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Examples:

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-06-08 17:45:40

Hello folks!

My intent is to grow as a voice over actor who has a great passion for his work and will deliver an unparalleled performance and product to any creative team and bring life to their project with voice acting or narration.

Acting has been a large part of my life since the age of ten and nothing brings me greater joy than helping to craft a world that an audience loses themselves in and is fooled into believing is real during their stay. As long as I have the opportunity to do that, l will continue to strive to execute it flawlessly.

I look forward to working with some of the great creative minds here. You will find me very approachable, friendly, professional, and my turn around is very quick.

Equipment:
Personal Recording Studio
Avalon M5 Pre-Amp
Neumann TLM 103 Michrophone

Voice-Over Demo

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-06-09 20:43:53

Yeah, that's right, i usually do VO before getting into SFM
This is the 2nd voice demo i have ever made so far.
If you'd like to contact me for any vocal work, please tweet me @MayorPixel (https://twitter.com/MayorPixel) or simply PM me in NG.
【Mayor Pixel】Voice Acting Demo Reel 【2014 Summer】

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-06-14 03:42:44

Howdy there, I'm a male voice actor who's been practicing voice for a while.
I can change my voice to a variety of pitches and have an extensive amount of tones and accents that I can do.

Here's my terrible voice reel, feel free to take a listen: https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Voice%20Reel.mp3?_subject_uid=135285151&w=AAB3KNIfWAAMfbBn6XLGKNlGPRMR5g4XxY9FA7JasRbeKQ

Sorry about not being able to upload the file to the audio portal, for whatever reason I couldn't upload the file.
Feel free to contact me at IncandescentGramophone@gmail.com or at BunnehPowah on skype.
Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-06-14 04:20:02

People, the Power of Four Summer is here! If ya need a rough-and-(not so)Buff voice actor, you can always use me.

BBS Signature