00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkyonVeil just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

309,300 Views | 1,506 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-08-29 12:59:37

Oh btw i really lke the style of egorapter so if you need something along those lines then i really will be awesome as i constantly practice my voice like his characters :)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-08-31 17:31:17

Although not, strictly speaking, a VA sample, I think this clip gives a good indication of my VA abilities:

I am American, but I am performing both voices as well as the singing in the chorus. Hope you enjoy it, but also hope that you will look me up if you're in need of a male VA with pretty good audio skills (I have a better mic than I did in this clip - a Blue Snowball and I use Logic 9), dialect skills, etc.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-09-01 04:01:34

thank you,you helped alot!this gave abunch of info i diddnt know

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-09-01 09:36:46

if anyone needs my announcer type voice for anything... get at me!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-09-08 12:48:19

I'm looking for a female vocalist for a Eurodance cover I'm currently working on.
Vocal editing is not needed, just your clear vocals of the track. I will do all the additional editing.
If I like your vocals enough, I may offer you a permanent place as part of an electronic Duo. Especially since I'm also in the works with another artists for a collab project, which also needs female vocals.

Get to me via PM if you're interested of have questions.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-09-09 00:15:55

New Voice Actor Looking for Work

NG Username: Tonash
Please Credit As: Tonash (Ashton Howard)

Voice Sample(s):

(This sample is primarily a reading done in monologue form of a pre-existing character. It does not represent my vocal range)

Experience: While I have not appeared in any NG flashes, I do all my own voice work for college projects as well as several small stage acting events in the past and numerous narrations.

Range: I have a relatively vast range for my vocals. I am capable of performing at my best for characters that have deep voices, though I also can adapt to falsetto to an extent. Female (believable) voices are beyond my scope. I can also handle the following accents: Southern (American), Australian, British, Scottish, Eastern European, Russian

Contact Information: Please PM me over Newgrounds OR look me up on Skype (my screenname is ash_ward1) and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE include who you are and why you are trying to contact me, otherwise I will assume it is spam and remove it.

To me, sons of Sigmar! For the EMPIRE!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-09-12 03:31:43

Hey, fellow newgrounders,

My name is Odell and I am a voice actor. I am an experience voice actor seeking work with talented animators. My work has been featured on the front page. Some of the work I've done hasn't been featured on newgournds, but is in no regard ungood. (You can find your way to those via my website posted at the bottom ;)) Please, let me know if there is anything I can help you with. And FYI, I am not limited to JUST what's on the demo. (Some people tend to do that. Thought I should specify [Nor do I use effects in the demo and I stray away from it in my work])

http://seththetart.newgrounds.com/
odellatkinson.com (for non-newgrounds cartoons)

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-09-13 21:21:16

Hey, I'm a voice actor, and if any of you need any deep voices, or high-pitched voices (Like, REALLY high pitch) I'm totally up for it!

I can also do some normal voices, but the odd ones are what I specialize in.

If anyone would like to use my voice for anything, hit me up at: demonic.chimp@hotmail.com

What's it gonna be? You have to decide.

Tits, or destiny...

...Tits...

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-09-18 16:57:02

im looking for a potential voice actor for a web show based on the game SWAT 4. If reception is good enough, it'll become a web show. i need one male voice actor who is or sounds adult. this will be a comedy series, so an open mind and idea discussions are ideal, please PM me if you're interested.

If you read this, the terrorists win.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-09-18 22:56:42

Just letting ya'll know that I got a new demo reel thing up on my news page. Enjoy Billy Meets Bowser!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-09-20 12:40:53

Hey, fellow newgrounders,

My name is Odell and I am a voice actor. I am an experience voice actor seeking work with talented animators. My work has been featured on the front page. Some of the work I've done hasn't been featured on newgournds, but is in no regard ungood. (You can find your way to those via my website posted at the bottom ;)) Please, let me know if there is anything I can help you with. And FYI, I am not limited to JUST what's on the demo. (Some people tend to do that. Thought I should specify [Nor do I use effects in the demo and I stray away from it in my work])

odellatkinson.com (for non-newgrounds cartoons)

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-09-24 17:00:06

Looking for someone to do a american with alittle russian kick to it u dont have to be russian for a modernwarfare 2 spoof ive already got 1 voice actor who can do alot of the voices but i still need a guy who can do a american voice with alittle russian kick to it

intrested? send me a PM and we'll get this started

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-09-25 12:33:52

Time to re-advertise.
Here's my current voice acting resume. It contains all voice acting projects I've worked on. It will be updates as new projects are completed and submitted.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-09-30 15:39:48

Very much so interested in doing the russian voice you were talking about. I can definitely do a mean russian accent. Just reply to this and I'll send you an example if you just give me a line to do or something.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-10-03 00:07:21

looking for BRITISH VOICE actor around 16-28 for a HALLOWEEN FLASH intrested?

send me a demo and well get this started

cartoonbacon@gmail.com

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-10-07 15:30:01

http://pestilenceproject.newgrounds.com/
news/post/515756

Need a voice for this character, female, preferably British but no biggy. Influences listed within the post as well as contact details. The toon's already done, it just needs the voices and it's ready to release!
Last voice actor stopped replying D:

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-10-08 14:40:36

I have a real passion for voice acting, and am looking for some roles. I can do insane, evil, crazy-people voices, evil laughs, comedic voices, nerdy voices, normal voices, and a lot more, and I have a superb microphone. Just tell me what you need. A published example of my work would be "Testicool," here on Newgrounds, and a game that I've narrated for will be released soon, along with another animation in the process.
I work for free, so send me a message! :D

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-10-09 18:18:11

Lots of experience voicing all sorts of things. A lot of characters and accents. Check out my sample here on NG and visit my own websiteto hear more.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-10-11 17:56:11

I'm a white teenager (16 years old) with a medium voice (However it leans more towards high-pitched) and I can do some accents. I can also do over the top screaming. If anyone is interested in using my voice for any of their works, just PM me with the script and your e-mail. Thank you.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-10-11 20:15:16

Hey peeps, anyone up for doing a super stoned voice for one of my characters.. i also need the voice for the main character which will sound kinda tweaky and high-pitched.. I plan on doing short series for this. Add me to windows live messenger if interested. 1000up@gmail.com

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-10-13 10:43:47

Will Voice Act For Free

I'm South African born and raised, but I learned all my English from watching British comedies, so people say I have a British tone to me.

Fully capable of speaking an African language. :D

Here is a demo if you're interested.

I just took a random script from the Internet, so it's not very... voicy, so to speak. I'm pretty much just looking for a chance to prove that I'm capable of voice acting. By the way, I'm getting my real microphone on Friday, so if you want a higher quality recording, rest assured that I can deliver. :D

"Be you a king or a lowly street sweeper, sooner or later you dance with the reaper!" -Death, Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey

I'm an aspiring voice actor, please check me out!

black-father's official alt-account for audio postings only

to visit the official account: http://black-father.newgrounds.com

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-10-13 16:50:09

Hi Newgroundians! I can do a great deep scary demonlike voice so if you are looking for a voice for a dark lord, demon evil bunny, or anything else you can think of give me a buzz! (Message me)

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-10-14 21:19:43

I wanted to make a animated short from the first chapter of my story. I need one male actor to play the part of Micheal Stoenkal.

C.E.O.

Chapter 1.

"Ill try to recall this as best I can, but I don't remember much, so I apologize if you don't understand the jest of it. My name is Micheal Stoenkal, or at least that's what it said. Things have changed since I 'signed up for this program', the air was clean, nature was bound and plentiful, Things have changed though, beyond my feeble words can tell you, You live in a time of free will, and joy, oblivious to the corruption that has already destroyed your life, although it doesn't seem like it. We're just here after the walls crumble down."

"Things were bright; everything in the room scalded my eyes as if I was staring at the sun. I heard absolutely nothing but this one beep, same tone, same rhythm, beep, beep, beep. I started to gain control of my body, warm blood rushed into my fingers. When I sat up I noticed the pads that were stuck to my body, blue and red cords running to a machine that was beeping. I got up, my legs harder than the marbilesteel that the floor was made out of. The cold ground scared my feet, the sweat and dead skin off my back made me even colder. I don't know how to describe the sensation, but I felt as if I had only slept a few hours, but I knew that feeling was false. The calendar said Nov23, 2018. I thought that couldn't be right, and now I wished It was wrong."

"I stood for a full hour collected my senses back, a horrible taste filmed over my tounge, my ears rung, devilish beep following my brain around. I heard what I instinctively knew were footsteps. So I hid behind my gurney, a young nurse walked in, stunningly attractive, and if the calendar was right, it was 15 years since my last date.
I rose from the gurney, her eyes widened,"
"You're not supposed to be awake".
"After that my mind goes black, just a screeching sound coming out of the speaker, and more and more footsteps."

"I woke from this trance, drenched in something red, I can't remember the name of it, but it was coming out of the nurse, and the other 3 people, laying there, leaking red too. Realizing I was holding a red-stained piece of metal I assumed I was the one that made them leak. She didn't accept my apology"

"I ran, so fast and hard that bolted past all the guards, each step a spike into my atrophied feet, the sterile air rushing into my lungs, I didn't care if I was going to die or not, I was going to get answers. I tackled through a sheet of glass, noticing the ground was quite a bit ways away, as I plummeted, I prayed. My prayers were answered and I landed in a pile of mud, black, warm, sticky. I stood up gasping for air, everything smelt like a factory, I couldn't believe it, and nature had died."

"It's sad, when every breath burns your lungs and there is no where for you to go when you want fresh air, no mountain pines or hot springs. Anyways... I kept going, but I slowed down, my fingertips were numb from exhaustion. Even been so tired, you're walking, but you don't feel your legs moving? It's strange, but that fear of dying keeps you going. I'm sorry; I can't keep doing this."

Anyone interested can PM me.
Micheal has a powerful male voice, gruff yet calm and smooth.
Send me your voice saying anyone line from the monolouge for an 'Audition'

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-10-15 21:26:39

I "moved" this post from the other thread;

I can make voice acting on

-Pirates
-German accent (speak some too)
-Girls (female actresses support)
-Mickey Mouse impersonation.
-Japanese accent (even speak a little)
-Kids
-Misc.(Aliens, bears, trees! you name it)

Just ask via PM. Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-10-16 15:07:02

I might have missed this on the first post on this thread, but is there paid commercial use of voice actors here? If so, what kind of rates are voice actors asking? I'm planning on using some voice actors later on and wanted to see what type of prices you guys have.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-10-21 13:53:08

Hello there!

I am InstraClassic (but my real name is Skyler Jorgensen) and I am new here to Newgrounds, but have been voice acting online for at least two years now. My voice sample is a character reel I recently up! What I can do is up to you to decide, but I'm essentially specialized in more dramatic/serious characters or tones, as that has been my forte since I began. I am exploring into comedy, however, in terms of delivery.

I'm always available, so if you need a voice for a flash, audio-drama, dub or whatever, just give me a PM!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-10-21 20:18:13

Voice actor required to speak a few sentences.
You will be credited within the flash game itself and all you have to do is speak a couple of lines. The game a an adventure, detective work game. Any types of voice are needed. Send me a PM sample of your work and I will send you the script. I need about 10 voice actors.
Thanks.
funkycaveman

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-10-24 05:32:32

Morien here.

Medium-low voice that does falsetto well, and can perform a variety of different voices, ranging from, but not limited to:

Adult
Cocky bastard
Stoner
That annoyingly cute guy with the high voice that shatters bones
Disgusting sounds that fall out of the standards of what you would call "natural"

I'd bring up some demos, but other than school projects, I don't have much to offer with that. If I get some more demos in, I'll update the post. Just look into my audio submissions. the two are:

Mr. Buckethead Radio Ad (oh, and it sucks too cuz of the deadline I had, as well as lack of experience. Feel free to place comments and constructive criticism, if you please..)
How Much I Hate Contracts (More or less an improv session)

If you feel that my talents (or lack thereof) fall within your needs, or that you want to challenge a newbie to try something crazy, PM me or Email me at:

bohnamlindsey@yahoo.com

One last thing.

Zebradonkeyballs.

That is all.

Our Falcon, who art in Mute City, Give us this day our Falcon Punch. SHOW US YA PRAYERS!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2010-10-24 12:26:08

HI! I am looking for as many talented Voice Actors i can get to say 3 LINES for my composition.

The lines are simple "Together...we can"

Heres a sample of the beginning

Try several different recordings of the same line, at different pitches and dramatic approaches. Since it will sound like a group of people talking, getting the rhythm perfect does not matter. Just make sure you have the general pause between Together and we.

I need voice actors of all ages, races, gender, anything! Just do it :D

Please email all recordings of yourself to Jamal@corriegraphics.com

This song will be entered into a competition, so its worth the 5 minutes of your time.

Thanks,

Jamal