00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Crakie20 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

308,577 Views | 1,506 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-01-27 18:45:39

I think I have a great narrator voice. If you want, I could provide some voices for your movie! I like to think that I can do a good tv game show host voice as well as a pretty good Pat O'Brien (the guy from Entertainment Tonight with the nasally voice) impression. Just credit me as Zero-Resurrected.
Heres is a sample

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-01-27 20:13:54

Well, I have been the voice actor for 3 subbmissions now. i also have my own series called the Adventures Of FattyMcpatty and LardyLArLar. You should check it out if you want to see what I can do. =)

SO IF YOU NEED A VOICE ACTOR FOR ANYTHING COMEDY RELATED, JUST CONTACT ME ON NG!

Oh, and here are the voice acting things I do.

The Adventures Of FattyMcpatty and LardyLarLar

And The continuation to that one.

Hope I can be of help!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-01-30 00:54:30

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-01-31 23:33:09

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-02-04 14:59:22

im a voice actor capeble of doing several comic voices pm me for sample

underage users there so easy to spot LOL

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-02-05 15:28:28

Please PM me if you are interested.

http://armageddon.h2osting.nl/Voice-clip s.zip

^ Voice Clips ^

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-02-15 15:20:33

I am looking for voicework, anything's fine. My voice is medium high, and I can do many different impressions, depending on the circumstances. Just MP me if you have work for me. :D

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-02-18 23:55:43

Hi, I will be honored to act for anyone who wants me to record for them. I have professional audio software and equipment.

I can speak fluent English, Portuguese (not broken), Spanish.

I can sound like african tribes or even do Jamaican accent, mafia talk(you know like Scar face) and many other accents.

Pm if you are interested and ill send you my demo.

Please if you are 11 years old that will request acting and leave your project cause you have to finish your homework or something...please don't contact me.
I will act for those who are committed to finishing up their work and they are going to release it when its done..I can tell.

I can animate too...you can check it out for yourself.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-02-20 17:42:31

i am looking for someone to hire me as a voice actor the voices i can do are
Shadow The Hedgehog
Bowser
Orochimaru
Vector The Crocodile
and i can do any lead villain and hero roles

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-02-22 13:26:44

will need voice actors soon, the cast list is
Vivi - taken
Sonic T hedgehog - need - lines: Amy i will never leave you. Shadow it's time we finished this. Vivi im sorry
Mario - taken
Kirby - taken
Spawn - Taken
Monkey D Luffy - taken
Randoms - need, alot
King DeeDeeDee - taken
Eggman - taken
Shadow T Hedgehog - taken
Bowser - taken
Redemmer (spawns bad-guy) - taken
an evil voice for my character Eclipse - taken

i might use voices,i might not but for those who wish to contribute send a voice clip of you imitiating the character you want be and well see, send to n-s-j@hotmail.com and your newgrounds name and the character your imitiating. For randoms you will need your ordinary voices and could be male or female.

voices i will need for later are :

Amy - need - really sweet and caring, very romantic , audtion line(s) : Sonic i love you, Shadow..how could you!, no...NO Sonic cant die!
Rouge - need - sassy, kind of a tease to knuckles, Audition lines: My bad bad angel put the devil in me , Knuckles cmon lets play, Shadow youve got some nerve. Knuckles pleas dont die on me, please.
Cream - need - young very young , sweet and innocent, audition lines: Nice to see you miss Sonic. Tails dont do it, all i want is for you to be happy
Tikal - need - Though old , has a young gentle voice, very wise, Audition lines: Knuckles we hve a job to do, hmhmhm how nice to meet you Vivi.
Tails - need - Young, energetic, at times sad. Audition lines: Okay Sonic Let's go, Cosmo i miss you so much... , Sonic i wont let you gt in my way!
Knuckles - need - very deep voice, very noble but easily annoyed, doesnt get laid much...meh, audition lines: *sigh* i know i say this alot but god im bore...who am i talking to? AGH im losng it , Rouge. your looking uh , nice today, Metal ill break every ire in your casing you asshole
Metal Sonic - need (remember he is a robot) - very obediant but when turned the wrong way can get very pissed of- audition line(s): As you command lord Eggman , Grr i'll get you for that you speedy blue bastard, kiss my blue plated ass!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-02-22 14:05:20

segaplaya, if you want to give the impression that you actually care about your project, then you should really put more effort into your punctuation.

twitter.com/DevenOClock

Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-02-24 02:31:36

Get fresh episode one I am hoping somone could animate this but I also want people to check it out.

Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Lime Tea

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-02-25 02:40:03

Name: BoobChibi

Smaple: http://www.sendspace.com/file/b1yqda (the quality is very low, yes I know, but it's the best I can do.)

Range: Demon-like, crazed, drunken, or stoned teens. Deep, tough dude. Fast-hyper talking.

Experieince: none, but hoping to do servral voices.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-02-28 23:46:16

I'm a Professional voice talent. I have my demo hosted here. I'll be up for doing anything for free if anyone needs anything.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-03-01 07:26:35

Hi all, it's me again. I just wanted to mention the idea that for the simpler or more mundane parts, it is also worth considering just using some high-quality text-to-speech software. I recommend using the following demo page by at&t labs: http://www.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/
demo.php

We've come a long way from Stephen Hawking-sounding stuff (with all due respect to him, of course). It's got many different voices to choose from, and if you're clever, you can even use the foreign language ones to get different accents (hint: look up the language's pronunciation alphabet and modify your writing accordingly). Plus, don't forget you can use Audacity or whatever to modify parts that you don't think sound natural.

I just thought this might be worthwhile checking out, especially if you have a lot of small roles or background voices or whatever.

P.S. I also wanted to mention, in addition to my above ad, I can also speak a little Chinese, and a little German if anyone needs something like that...

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-03-02 15:46:03

Please Credit As: ShoeUnited
Range: Having spent a lot of time reading stories to my 5 younger siblings, and my niece. I am 26 years old, and can easily provide the gruff sound that is missing in many VA. Haughty, as well as deep (levels that are hard to capture) is easily pulled on my microphone. Flamboyancy can also be provided. Announcer style and even Yoshi (Yoshi Story Style) are possible. Dominantly male screams of all ranges available, as well as various other sound effects.

Please provide a line, motivation, and what you want to aim for hearing to make the voice-over as close to what is in your head as possible. :)

To contact me, either leave a pm or send me an emal to: shoeunited_yourbra_@gmail.com remove _yourbra_ to email me.

-Shoe

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-03-02 19:02:25

Unique Voice with lots of character and range. Prefer's comedy.
----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------
---------

Samples: http://ieatbabies.newgrounds.com/ <-- My cartoons
http://toofar.newgrounds.com/ <--

The only cartoons on those that do not feature my voice are Pizza Parlour, and Slice of Life.
In some cartoons note that my voice may be sped up or slowed down to resemble either
children, women, monster's or deep voiced narrator's such as in Story but in all those intances
it is in fact me, even the girls in The Children and Two Guys Episode 2.

CONTACT

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-03-04 03:14:57

GAMERTAG: robm227

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-03-12 04:27:50

i would definitely love to voice act. i do not hav a demo of myself voice acting, but i do hav songs with me rappin and singin in em on my good quality condenser microphone. if anybody is interested, jus pm me and we can work somethin out.

-P.Rock of Down n Dirty Entertainment

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-03-17 20:06:15

New Voice Actor Seeking Work.

Username:Tonash
Credit in movies: Tonash
Experience: Limited, but intending to expand. Some stage acting experience as well
Voice Description: Relatively deep voice with a slight Southern accent (I'm able to mask it if need be), able to play both protagonist (light/dark) and antagonist roles or supportive characters. My voice unfortunately can't handle too high of a frequency, so trying any female roles would likely be a poor choice ;)

Current Projects in the making:
Starcraft II:Chapter 1, EagleStudios (Cast as Jim Raynor)

To me, sons of Sigmar! For the EMPIRE!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-04-02 06:33:46

This is designed as a way of demoing my own voice talents. To clarify I'm not American (hopefully the file won't betray that), though I can do varying amounts of American accents. I can also do quite a few British accents as well. Some of the voices I can do in terms of accents and specific characters (to give you an idea of my range) include;

Scottish
Newcastle (Geordie)
Northern England
Yorkshire
West Country
Liverpool
London (Cockney)
Received Pronunciation (Think old school BBC)
New York (Brooklyn)
Middle America
Southern America

I can also greatly vary the pitch, tone and speed of any of these accents. I can also do impressions of the following characters;

Strong Bad, Homestar Runner, The Cheat, Strong Mad, Homsar (Homestarrunner.com)
Paxton Fettel (F.E.A.R.)
Beavis and Butthead
Cartman (South Park)

And as an added party piece I can recreate most of the "Awesome" series of flash animations almost pitch perfectly from start to finish.

If you are interested in using me in a Flash Animation I am more than happy to work for free provided I get full credit within the submission and I have your permission to include it in any future work portfolios I may wish to put together. Contact me via my Newgrounds account and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Below is a list of my works;

Beavis And Butthead Help out (Beavis and Butthead)
Beavis Vs. Butthead (Butthead only)
Dating series (all voices)

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-04-12 19:45:49

Hi, I just got a microphone, and would be committed to do voice acting for anyone who wants either a:
1. A slight German accent (my natural voice)
2. Russian accent

I would be also willing to do other voices, I have a knack for imitating voices.

Just PM me and give me details.

Note: I am an amateur

And just like that....he was gone...

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-04-12 21:46:57

NG Screen name: Macewrox

Please Credit as: Kyle Dunner

Experience: Looking for experience now... I have voice acted in my own movies and have been commented by dozens on my.. "Smooth voice"...

Range: I am a good soldier, commander, or anything military. I can be that cocky bastard that everyone loves, I can be serious and funny. I have an american accent, but I can try and fake anything that is needed. Sound effects and screams are a yes.

Here is my little Ad so you can hear what I sound like.
Clicky here

I am easy to work with, and am willing to try anything. So if you are interested, drop me an email at macewrox@verizon.net, and I will see what I can do!

:3

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-04-14 14:04:17

Username: Milumbar
For crediting me, Milumbar is fine.
Sample: Sorry no sample
Experience: Im in a band, lead voice. I've done alot of singing and plays. No flash movies though but I'm eager to start. I have a very long range, can almost do the whole piano.
Cheers

Earth Is Full, Go Home

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-04-16 19:33:04

I HAS A NEEEEEEEEEW DEMO.

http://suzumiya-haruhi.net/voice.mp3

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-04-20 12:01:27

Name:eliteman24
credited as: eliteman24
Voice Description: I can sound like most of the characters from the original Transformers show as well as sounding like Iron Man. I am extermely good at monster voices and cavemen voices. I also can speak with multiple accents. Announcer voices, little kid voices, and tough gangster voices are others i can speak with. Only real request I have is that I do not swear in my role. First few voices will be for FREE!

Send me a PM if you would like to use my talents. Then i can give you a sample

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-04-24 10:11:28

Hi, I'm looking for voice actors for a new sci-fi parody animation, Spacimens!, which is mainly a Trek parody but incorporates other forms of humour, such parodies of the sci-fi genre in general, toilet humour and is laden with innuendo - isn't that what NG is all about?

If you're interested in a part, please do PM me about it, and I'll send you some audition lines, character headshots and the first draft of the introduction to the animation itself.

Hopefully this animation will boldly be going on NG in a few weeks' time, if I can get the voices I so badly require. It seems nobody is interested in the sci-fi parody genre any more, and is more concerned with the latest Naruto fandub or radio play. Curses.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-04-24 12:57:28

I am Adam, 15, and I do, or try to do any voice tossed at me. I have an audio technica AT-2020 comdenser mic, because I am a musicia mainle, which is also part of my demo. I am hoping to do a few flash voices, because I think it would be cool. End of story. Here is my demo. javascript:Player('../player/single_play er.cfm?songid=6488480&q=hi&newref=1'); You will need to have pop-ups allowed.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-04-24 12:59:04

Nevermind, just use this link. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_son gInfo.cfm?bandID=688193&songID=6488480 Why doesn't his place have an edit post button?

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-04-26 12:56:54

G'day there... I am Zabre1 (Real name Mathew) here is a link to my site: http://www.freewebs.com/mathewzevsvoice

You will find the information you need there... Such as Voice Samples... My Voice Profile and other stuff... Enjoy and hope to be working soon!

-Zabre1