00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

309,310 Views | 1,506 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-10 20:19:41

Oh and if I'm not online when you do get back to me, please send the files in a winrar archive (or zipped) to neonlj@hotmail.co.uk

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-11 03:25:15

I specialize in rough scratchy voices (like a Christian Bale's Batman) and just goofy voices (like a Heath Ledger's Joker).
I've got a voice test. It hasn't been approved yet, but, if you want, hit me up with your email address. I'll send it to you in an mp3 or wav format.
I'm also good with experimenting with voices. So, if you're impressed by my voice test, send me your requests, and I will deliver to the best of my abilities.

Will lend voice for recognition!

My Rorschach Voice Test

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-11 22:53:47

Hey guys and girls. I'm in need of some voices. I need the following voices:
Peach
Mario
Marth
Ike
Roy
Link
Gannondorf
Samus/Zero-suit Samus although they're the same
Toad
Snake

And that's it for my new series. Please PM me if you you could do these voices or email me at digitalmachina@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-15 17:24:22

Username:insanitysanctum
Sample: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 30039

Exp: I've Done A Couple Voices in a few youtube gigs. nothing too fancy or crazy.

I'm a multi-voiced actor. i can do many voices and imitate voices as well, So far i can sound like this list of characters so if you need something that sounds like these in a movie then PM me.

List of Voices I Can Do (Shortened)
Mario
Luigi
Wario
Waluigi
Arnold S. (Terminator Anyone?)
Fred Fred Burger/ Yoda
Nerdy Type Voices
A Creepy Clown
Old Man Herbert (Family Guy- No Whistle Version)
----------------------------------------
-------------------------
Again PM me If you need a voice actor ;D

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-15 23:30:48

NG Username: Raven-Night

Please Credit As: Jackie Huff

Voice Sample: Here (not the best demo, but a demo nonetheless)

Experience: Not much, I'm just starting out

Range: Ages 10-25, British, Asian, and Indian accents, and I can do a pretty mean Sarah Palin impression.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-16 19:15:06

At 11/24/07 07:50 AM, Rucklo wrote: If you are looking to hook up VA's and can't find anyone who seem interesting in this thread, feel free to place an advertisement in this thread.

Thread rules (read before posting!!!).

I know your music- FUNKY SHIT BRO.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-16 20:16:45

Hey folks! I'd love to lend my voice if you'd like to use it.

Above is a link to my audio file. The first of a few I'm going to eventually toss up on there. Its really just a sample of what I sound like >.> nuttin fancy.

So, check it out and toss me a message if you'd like.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-18 21:35:05

I'm looking to get into voice acting.
I have a condensor mic that I use for my music so my quality is pretty good.
I can do several voices. If you are looking for a voice let me know and I can show you a track or something if you wish(Audio Portal is still clearing me)

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-20 00:48:27

i'm back through i sure i wasn't missed.
or any of you know me so that pretty point less.
moving on
the above link it somthing i slap together.
read the comment on the page if you really care about that.
anyway.
i hope to have more coming your way i try and complie more
lot fold to go through so not sure as to when.
again if you care bug me and i rush as fast as i can.
hope my hour long session of screaming at my computer can be found help
for someone.

so good people of newgrounds give me a reason to continue to scream at mine computer while
locked away in the solitude of my hot ass "studio" "type place."

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-22 23:49:03

I've done voice acting before, but not on Newgrounds. Here's a sample of my work: http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f194/l izardman974/?action=view&current=Mutewoo dPreview.flv

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"-Mythbusters

This is without a doubt the coolest flash game ever.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-22 23:50:11

Almost forgot! Turn up the volume a considerable amount. For some reason, Photobucket lowered the volume and I can't raise it back up.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"-Mythbusters

This is without a doubt the coolest flash game ever.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-23 23:24:23

I'm somewhat new to the forums here, but I do love to do voices. I do a few cartoon and movie character impressions as well as lots of various accents. Just gimme a PM.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-25 06:26:16

Here's a Street Fighter voice demo for everybody!

http://suzumiya-haruhi.net/streetfighter .mp3

Email me at midori.ninja@gmail.com if interested~

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-25 15:04:12

Name: Usagi
Voice Type: Medium usually, can go to medium low and sometimes high. Mature, adult sound.
Demo Reel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNG37n6kM 1w
Resume: http://tsukinousako.webs.com/index.html
E-mail: tsukino_usako@ymail.com

I'm looking to help out! Willing to work! If you need a female for your product (and who fits my voice type) drop me a line! I do fandubs, radio plays, flash animation, machinima, whatever! Only thing I can't do is sing.

This time I actually HAVE a demo reel, yay!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-25 15:35:54

Hmm.. i usually just pm aritsts, thats how I get myself out there. And my sig pretty much sums everything up as well.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-25 15:38:57

But hey why not? I mind as well advertise myself..

My name is nick and I voice acted for Robot Dinosaours.

I have also held 2 voice acting competitions with prizes and money, so I know how to determine the correct style for voice acting. I can do over 8 different style voices including asian, squeaky, crazy, evil, normal, gay, nerdy, and frightened. I can do some others like monsters, DINOSAURS, animals, and other creatures.

Well anyway, I dont really have a PROFESSIONAL voice demo reel, but here is something I did a while back. Enjoy! And PM me if you need my lines. I use a high quality podcasting mic.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-25 22:01:29

I need someone can say goooooooooo! for five or six seconds.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-26 00:53:52

Hey. I'm new with the voice acting thing and i hope i can get your love and support with a few shots on your flash. I have my first audition voice acting file you can check it out by pming me your email. but if you need a specific voice or line you'd like me to say i'd be glad.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-29 14:11:30

Hey, Im a Noob at VA and would really love to try and get some exp with it. I know my voice isent anything distintive and i cant do that great of a range. i can how ever go the gruff and ruff stuff to the high pich but i need work haha. so if anyone is willing to give me a shot and ask me to do a test for them just pm me the info and i will do my best to get it all to you. thanks

We all where Noobs once and all still are a Noob at one thing or another so give a nood a hand cuz next time that noob might be you.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-29 14:16:40

At 4/29/09 02:11 PM, TheWhiteJackaL wrote: Hey, Im a Noob at VA and would really love to try and get some exp with it. I know my voice isent anything distintive and i cant do that great of a range. i can how ever go the gruff and ruff stuff to the high pich but i need work haha. so if anyone is willing to give me a shot and ask me to do a test for them just pm me the info and i will do my best to get it all to you. thanks

if you want to hear my first attempt at having a very short convo with my self haha that was edited a bit on one of the voices just ask. but again i neeeeed practice.

We all where Noobs once and all still are a Noob at one thing or another so give a nood a hand cuz next time that noob might be you.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-29 14:17:08

I am going to plop this right here because it comes across as more of a, you know, voice acting thingy...

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-29 19:14:08

a test of mine my voice was shot at this point of recording for about 3 hours prior to this again im not good at VA so dont be exspecting some grand thing, and its just fun rambeling and yes i say dude to much in it haha i ran out of things to say after 3 hours...

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-05-01 01:25:36

Hello my name is Bell45 and i am a freelance voice actor in need of work. i can do a wide array of voice ranging in the male spectrum (and in some rare instances the female one as well). I mostly do impersonations of cartoon and video game characters but i am willing to explore my horizons. i will also do any project from flash cartoons example to flash video games eample. if you require any demos then here are a few links to some of my demo reels on newgrounds.com (ps don't be afraid to review either)

demo 1

demo 2

i will work with anybody and everybody in order to get your project done. i am always available as well so please do not hesitate to message me for any voice work. thank you for your time and consideration
Bell45

Bell45 voice actor for hire contact me if you need me

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-05-01 16:30:51

Name: Kenneth Bruce
Profession: Voice Over Artist

I've been doing voice overs for three years for a local college radio station KGRG FM. As well as doing free lance work for people on radiodaddy.com

Here's a link to my work. Demo

I can do many voices. Just ask.

I use a professional microphone, a yamaha mg10/2 mixer, and adobe audition 1.5 and 3.0

GiantJuicyKickballs the voice actor! May The Voice Be With You!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-05-01 18:18:54

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-05-03 01:22:31

Hey, I need some advice on becoming a potential voice actor, visit my profile for details.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-05-06 18:36:09

Looking for the guy with a million accents*?

For someone who can sound both sophisticated and, errr, unsophisticated?

And who has a (sadly) small range of frequency**?

Then look no further. I'm your man, as you can see below in my professional*** voice demos!

Send me an PM or leave a message in my user page if your interested, I won't charge you a single buck!

* Well, maybe not a million, but quite a few nevertheless.
** Don't expect deep voices, unfortunately.
*** Actually, my demos aren't professional at all. I need to re-record the second one, in particular, as the recording quality wasn't the best (I was in a rush). So listen to the voices, not the recording quality, as I can do better!

Fun: THAT IS THE BENEFIT OF DIPLOMATIC IMUNITY!

To think about the world, click cat.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-05-06 23:10:55

Hi there Newgrounds. You can see my latest blog post which describes a new cartoon series I am planning on doing, 'The Capital' an origional parody series. I have a writer and drawings already. If your interested PM. I need voice actor(s) who can voice out George Bush and Obama (plus some other characters) for the first episode. Like I said the episode description is in the blog post and the full script will be finished in a few days. So if your interested but want to see the script first than I'll have that for you in a few days.

Check out the flaming atom forums! A growing community of youtubers, with interesting discussions and a minecraft server. http://forum.flamingatom.com/index/

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-05-06 23:14:08

At 5/6/09 11:10 PM, C-Doodlez-Man wrote: Hi there Newgrounds. You can see my latest blog post which describes a new cartoon series I am planning on doing, 'The Capital' an origional parody series. I have a writer and drawings already. If your interested PM. I need voice actor(s) who can voice out George Bush and Obama (plus some other characters) for the first episode. Like I said the episode description is in the blog post and the full script will be finished in a few days. So if your interested but want to see the script first than I'll have that for you in a few days.

Sorry didnt see the "Voice Actors Wanted Thread" and dint know this was just for ppl who ARE voice actors. Its really late so I'm out of it. Disregard this I'll take it to the other thread. Sorry!

Check out the flaming atom forums! A growing community of youtubers, with interesting discussions and a minecraft server. http://forum.flamingatom.com/index/

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-05-12 12:37:15

BBS Signature