00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,228 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-09-11 03:19:32

At 9/7/11 02:55 PM, R3B0RN wrote: Hey,
We are looking for a female voice actor (age doesn't really matter, but at least 16 would be great) for our project, "The New Empire", which is a "Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy" Single Player modification. We would need this voice for our main character Miala, who is a young Twi'lek female. If you are interested or want to know the details, please contact me via email: levente95@gmail.com. Please don't PM or reply here!

Hi there again!
We have found a voice for Miala, but there are more characters who need voice (Old masters, young padawans, Stormtroopers, Officers, really anything), both male and female, so we appreciate any help from you! All those who would like to take part in this, please contact me by email as mentioned above.

Thanks,
Levente

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-09-11 14:02:23

Hey Newgrounds!

I am currently working on a small campaign project where I require a voice actor for a small animation clip. The dialogue is fairly short and is no more then 20 seconds long. I am doing this out of good will but am willing to pay something for your effort and time. You can put this small animation clip in your demo reel as well when completed. The clip is only 30 seconds long.

It requires a male operator voice (voice mail) and a female voice panicking on the phone ( in need of help). If you are interested, please post your voice reel here or message me privately with any information. This is professional work and I am glad to have Newgrounds Citizens for help!

Hear from you soon!

Thanks

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-09-11 18:12:19

Shinobi Noir Episode 5 needs WOMEN (or if you can fake it)

IF YOU ARE A DUDE THIS IS NOT FOR YOUUUU (yet- later I will post something else for the male characters)

I need a female voice actor for one or both of these women characters

The geisha lady is Omatsu-bo- A normal woman that is the friend of the samurai lady

The samurai lady (forefront with red) is Hibiki- Deadly and angry female ronin

I may need you for a couple episodes - so if you're looking for more than one animation this is for you

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-09-13 08:59:26

Project:

Hello everyone.

I'm doing a small animation series called Darkstrike, it's an animation comedy involving small mini chibis who are quite violent and comically unhelpful. This is a non profit project.

Voice acting work to be expected:

The animation will be roughly 10 - 15 minutes long.

10 - 20 dialog lines per character.

Able to include your own humour when voice acting. (general sillyness)

Requirements needed:

1) Able to send in voice clips 1 - 3 days after first contact or able to let me know when you'll be able to. Please don't leave me in the dark.

2) Pop filter to smooth those S's and P's, either a proper one or home made will do. Some unwanted S's and P sounds will always come in anyway, and sometimes can be edited out, don't let this be off putting, Just need people who are use to this in the voice acting trade.

3) A good microphone.

4) Clear voice. Nice loud, understandable.

5) Able to work on more episodes. I expect there to be atleast 5 more of these to come, I will be working on these straight after the first one is finished. Please don't audition if you think you're only able to do this one first episode and not the rest.

6) Most accents needed are british, so it will be quite helpful if you're british as well. Feel free to submit if you think you have something unusual and different to add though.

Characters available:

Sentences within brackets are notes to situations or feelings.

Male:

Pack

Description: New to the scene, found himself being chased by soldiers, met up with darkstrike and is now learning all about the group.

Voice description: Young teen/adult.

Accent: British/european.

Age - 18 - 20.

Audition lines:

Pack: Help! Help! help me please!

Pack angrily replies: Who am I? Who are you?!

Pack: I'm just.. I'm nobody, I just came here to visit my family when these people started chasing me.

Pop filter test: Hello Darkstrike, pleased to meet you.

Porkchop

Description: Muscle for hire, typical mercenary, able to carry sarcasm in certain scenes.

Voice description: Medium toned, strong man.

Accent: British/American/European/South african.

Audition lines:

Porkchop: Look at you... you're dripping everywhere.

Sarcastic reply from Porkchop: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight the fish.

Bk

Description: Best friend of Petshop, often get's the stick of his friends mischievous character. Unlucky, comically nervious at times.

Voice description: Nervious tension, unsure, desperate, comical.

Accent: British.

Age - 16 - 20

Audition lines:

Bk: Nooooo, where is Petshop, he's in charge of the report.

Bk: We rock.

Nervious reply Bk: Y-you?

Bk: What? N-no, bad idea.

Gexam

Character description: Sly, unpleasent character, snobby.

Voice description: Snake like, selfish, mean.

Accent: British.

Audition lines:

Gexam: And Darkstrike are mercenaries so who are you, kid?

Gexam sarcastically says: Oh come on. We're busy.

Gexam: I don't like you following us.

Popfilter test: Hello Darkstrike, pleased to meet you.
Male - audition male and females.

Petshop

Description: Selfish, egotistic, child like, trouble making, scared of girls, kitten like.

Voice desciption: High, hyper active, energetic.

Voice examples: Gingy from shrek.

Accent: British/Non strong american.

Audition lines:

Petshop: Whooties!!! (excited)

Petshop: DUNWORRY! Petshop will save you! (excited)

Petshop: Maybe I underestimated the numbers, hehehehe! (excited)

Where to send your audition:

Please send an mp3 or wav file, zipped/rarred or in their normal format to:

quickcalibre@yahoo.co.uk

I will reply to all emails I get regarding to this, so please don't be disappointed if I don't choose you or if someone else get's chosen instead, it doesn't mean that you aren't a good voice actor or actress.

Deadline:

There is no deadline for this, but the sooner you are able to send in your final voice clips the sooner this episode can be completed.

Please be able to send your voice work within a few days or reply when you think it will be ready.

The animation:

Here's a sample picture of what the animation will look like and the characters:

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-09-13 18:23:40

Hello all, Eraldo Coil, a.k.a. [dj ~Rinslett] here again. Last time, I requested for a female voice actress to sing for my old song, "Blow Me a KIss," although I never did finish the idea, since I began to remake and produce the track.

Basically, it's still a J-pop song. However, I'm still looking for a female singer for this song. If you have what it takes, email me @dannyphoenix5@aol.com or send me a PM on Newgrounds. Either works. I've got lyrics ready (way better ones than last time, written by DeftandEvil for me), so just shoot me a message if you're interested!

[dj ~Rinslett]

"There are no nudists in cold areas." - Tsugumi Ohba

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-09-14 16:36:11

Shinobi Noir needs2 male characters

A Ronin Samurai and a Yakuza gangster

The Ronin Samurai has to has a voice thats strong and stands out- maybe a bit of a wiseguy tone

If you're interested in these parts email me here or at 2030films@gmx.com and I will send you the Lines

sadly its not a paying gig but- don't we all wish we could find one...

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-09-14 22:11:58

I am looking to be a voice actor. E-mail me at Themasterwolf@yahoo.com.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-09-14 22:21:23

At 9/14/11 10:11 PM, Stickninjaexp9000 wrote: I am looking to be a voice actor. E-mail me at Themasterwolf@yahoo.com.

Please post Voice Actor advertisements & demos in this thread.

Thanks.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-09-15 19:13:19

All right, so I'd rather be a dick that posts in the wrong thread than an idiot that starts a new thread, so here it goes:

I'm looking for people to be backup singers on this track:

It's styled like The Beatles and the Kinks, so it's mostly just harmonizing during the chorus. It's only a demo, so I will be re-doing my part.

Rhythm Bastard Experiment: Alternative Laptop Punk

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-09-17 18:21:39

1 - A description of the voice types needed.

A lady voice for my Halloween comedy submission. Australian, British or American, Canadian, etc accent, I don't particularly care too much. As long as it's a fluent, strong English. OH MARKFACE YOU SO RAAAAAAAAAAAACIST :)

The voice is for a mother who is watching her son being beaten to death by the father. She's in a drunken, hysterical state. It's only for a couple of lines, mind you, but it does involve a lot of crying and whimpering.

2 - Audition lines

"Michael, no! Not again, leave him alone!"
*Mum slouches in the corner of the living room, crying and holding a half empty bottle of whiskey
Mum: (whisper) S... stop it... please

Method of contact

PM is best.

Deadline

Plenty of time, really. The sooner you get in the better, though.

Naturally you'll get full credits in both movie and submission. You'll be voicing alongside my friend MattiusKay and myself. We both have strong Australian accents and aren't really fussed about changing them for an animation (if that helps).

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-09-19 20:57:24

Hi, I am looking for female voice actors who also like dirty humor (example: south park) and love to swear.

I also need a voice actor who can play children voices too.

Plz send me a Private Message here on NG or send me an email to das4thempireistwunderbar@hotmail.com

Dont' forget to send Demo reels/

Animation project: My Little Pony Parody.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-09-21 19:32:31

I'll can try the Villain to the Best of my Abilities sir. Please send me a Script so I can at least Sample it and Try my best to give you what you want. Contact Information is on Account.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-09-22 19:09:33

Hey guys.

A friend and I are making some short asdfmovie fan skits for shits and giggles, and we need some people to voice for the characters listed below. We're only making three skits at the moment, and we'll probably make more or make a full-fledged episode in near future if all goes well.

SKIT 1:
Male father. A regular fatherly-sounding voice should do fine.
Female mother. You'll need to sound really shocked and horrified.

SKIT 2:
Male father. Same requisites as the father in SKIT 1.
Male child. An ordinary, child-like voice would be great.

SKIT 3:
Male teen. Basically, a fat nerd. You'll have to scream and wail, though!
A voice that sounds like an echoing, vengeful god.

If you think you could voice for any one of these characters, then send over a voice sample of you acting out that character to me through PM. You can apply for more than one spot, by the way.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/0172 7126dc74509f33b1c3c8e7508dcb (sample animation)

Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-09-25 14:36:23

all i need are 1 male Va's probably around 15 or 16 or whatever
my animation is about these 2 guys who are siting on the couch playing black ops. when suddly one guy says "dude just stick a semtex in there" and that's it. pretty simple right? just send me your voice saying that line to my email at sonic301@gmail.com Deadline: october 15th

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-09-26 01:50:59

Looking for a voice actor that can be the voice of a narrator. The narrator's voice can be playful, but serious. The tone of the product is overall serious. I would prefer a female, but anyone will do as long as they have that unique narrator's voice (think Morgan Freeman or Tom Hanks). Overall, this is an informative piece and should be treated as such. This will be shown to kids in middle school so the voice should reflect that.

Here are a few lines that you should say in your submission:
"Legend tells of a story of three orphaned girls who traveled in the dead of winter through treacherous weather conditions and rugged terrain for many miles from the village of Katella, when they were discovered by three Ahtna Indian Chiefs. Each one of the Chiefs adopted the girls."

Send all submissions to my email at icegravity@gmail.com.

I will stop accepting any submissions by 10/3/2011.

Let me remind you that this is a semi-professional production so I expect the same amount of professionalism out of you. Your name will be listed in the credits. You will not be paid, but you must be reliable and committed (don't flake out in the middle).

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-09-26 16:49:16

At 9/22/11 07:09 PM, Abruption wrote: Hey guys.

A friend and I are making some short asdfmovie fan skits for shits and giggles, and we need some people to voice for the characters listed below. We're only making three skits at the moment, and we'll probably make more or make a full-fledged episode in near future if all goes well.

SKIT 1:
Male father. A regular fatherly-sounding voice should do fine.
Female mother. You'll need to sound really shocked and horrified.

SKIT 2:
Male father. Same requisites as the father in SKIT 1.
Male child. An ordinary, child-like voice would be great.

SKIT 3:
Male teen. Basically, a fat nerd. You'll have to scream and wail, though!
A voice that sounds like an echoing, vengeful god.

If you think you could voice for any one of these characters, then send over a voice sample of you acting out that character to me through PM. You can apply for more than one spot, by the way.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/0172 7126dc74509f33b1c3c8e7508dcb (sample animation)

Thanks!

I'm really interested in doing the voice for the child, so If you could add me on skype that would be great. I might also be able to do the teenager, depending on what you need done. My skype name is natedreschel. Add me today please.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-09-27 06:48:24

I'm currently in the process of putting together a series of animations in conjunction with my comic, Pointless Conversations. These 1-2 minute cartoons will firstly act as an advert for the comic itself, and if they prove popular enough, then maybe they can become separate incarnations.

What I'm after is a voice actor who can perform the voices for both, or either, of the characters. The two characters themselves are nameless, but I tend to refer to them as Lefty and Righty...for obvious reasons! Lefty is rather simple, open-minded and a little dumb, while Righty is sceptical and downtrodden; but, as with most double acts, they're both idiots. Other than that, how you interpret them is up to you.

On the Facebook page you'll find a section with a series of 'Quickie' cartoon strips. Ideally, we'd like you to provide the voice(s) for the , but if you'd like to pick another, that's cool. You can also provide a voice for snippets of the full comics, which are available via Amazon and other online retailers.

Basically, your submission will act as a test, so myself and the animator can judge how the strip would work, and then, with your help, push on with production of a longer animation.

Massive thanks for your time, and if have any questions, please forward them along with your submissions to

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-09-27 06:51:18

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-09-28 21:48:28

At 9/27/11 06:51 AM, Leotierney wrote: Facebook link - http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pointle ss-Conversations/117448375007487

Evian Strip link - http://www.lightsage.net/images/PC-evian .jpg

Email - contact(at)scott-tierney.com

Sending a voice demo to your email. Check it out. :)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-09-29 06:16:33

Looking for a voice actor for an Evil Laugh Sound,
Only a short clip, its for a game I'm working on,

Message me if you're interested,

Thanks.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-09-29 20:28:43

Hey, I'm making a Legend Of Zelda spoof! woo-hoo! and quite sadly i need some voice actors... so...
1 - I need a voice actor for Malon, Zelda, and Navi!
2 - (fake script) Link:Hey malon
malon: hey link, i just finished helping out at the barn!
zelda: hey link, wanna save me or something?
navi: heh heh i don't know why I'm laughing (this is not the actual script!)
3 - Method of contact: PM Me!
4 - Deadline is 10/17/11
Okay there you go! Good luck!

stuff happens...

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-10-01 16:25:05

Ok so i am in need of some voice actors! If i win any money from the top ten places you bet ill cut ya in! Anyways I need a voice of an old man. Not grumpy but old. And i need two voices for two 12 - 15 year old males. I have a script about 75% done.

The old man will have about 1 to 2 lines, very short part.
The two teens will have a bit more.
I need these pronto.

Old man Line: "Ooh what do we have here... two spooky ghost. One for you, and one for you."

For the two teens i am not done on the script yet but it should be done by tonight. So here is some filler till then.

Teen1 is a bit cheery and happy go lucky. He has to be able to do a crummy mario impression.
Teen1: "Lets hit these two houses then call it a night"

Teen2 is a bit more cynical but not always jerky sounding...
Teen2: "Do you have to keep saying that every time you jump"

Please send me a link of your audition to my message box here on NG. THANKS!

touchin 101

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-10-03 00:06:30

Hey everybody!

My name is Jonas B. Ingebretsen. I'm a film composer and I am looking for a voice actor with a deep and powerful voice. You'll be the narrator in the 30 seconds intro for my new album. It will be up on Spotify, itunes and much more.

You'll be narrating over something like this:
http://youtu.be/g412KVXYv_Y?hd=1&t=3m43s

Here's a great example of what kind of voice I'm looking for!
http://open.spotify.com/track/59naCuDGMr nk8w4aWWeYJT
mirror (bad quality): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvpiwD7SH SU

There's no payment, and the job is quite small. All I can give back is hopefully something worthy of a place in your portfolio!

Thanks!
email: tehjonez@gmail.com

Film & Game Composer - 4 Years with FL Studio - Contact me

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/lis ten/471408

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-10-03 02:44:11

Guys, after the success of demigods, i wanted to push through with the series i wrote before i even animated or thought of demigods.

anyways. I couldnt spoil the story to everyone! but heres the voices i really need

Teenager voice male somewhat like 14-17 yr old voice, not very deep not very high, just like Ben 10's voice when he is 15 years old already

Scientist voice old man, smart

Female voice, determined, strong personality, and independent.

Robot's voice

Female voice matured mother like encouraging

Anybody who is interested. please message me or PM me your voice sample so that we can start working with your lines and i can start animating :D

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-10-03 21:26:26

Looking for Voice Actors and Actresses for upcoming Zelda Majora's mask flash.

This flash is meant to be a drama, if you have love for the characters of majora's mask, and have a good quality recording mic, then PM me with your interest and we can talk about the audition process.

Currently we need the following:

Elder sounding voice with a slight mischevious character. No Architype.

A young sounding boy

A young sounding girl

If you are interested, I will provide futher character details upon messaging.

Have a good one,

Esty

Voice Actor Wanted

Writing songs for cigarettes and credit would be cool.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-10-04 18:40:51

Hey guys, looking for a voice actor who has a wide array of voices. All I really require is that he/she is ready to record in the days to come (the faster the better).

The voices are just pure randomness, but I'd prefer it if it was someone who could do different accents, dark male voices. Also fake women voices (by that said, not a real female voice actor, but someone who could impersonate that voice to make it sound a bit hillariouse)

Basicly, just random voices, nothing specific. Aslong as it has a bit of humour to it. PM me if you think you're up for it, and if you're ready to record it as soon as possible. Feel free to include some sort of sample if you have any!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-10-07 05:51:18

Hello there!
I found this topic...
And I need some voice actors who has the voice to be like a 15 yr old boy. (Like Vanitas in Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep)
Here are his lines:
"3, 2, 1"
"I am the great darkozar, the future ruler.. Of the world!!!!"
"You can't defeat me..."
"I shall burn you to dust!!!"
"Join me now, and you'll make a better half!!"
"Forge and join with me, we will form the greatest of all!!!!!!!! .... DEMONEX!!!!"
"Soon you will tremble"
"Ha!!"
"Die!!"
"Milan the hedgehog, I sense your power here... Come out.."
"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" (Long one)
"I sense your life, you are still alive"
"Grr.."
"Ow!"
"Revenge is sweet.. Isn't it?"
"You may never see your loved ones again if you fight me.. Especially in my Devil Diablo Darkozar form.."
"Magnetic power!!!"
"Gotcha this time!"
"UTDX!!!! FORM INTO DEMONEX THE ULTIMATE DEMON EVEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!"
And some hurt voices and some attacking voices
Please?
Thanks..

Darkness and Light are a balance, you can't destroy both! Light & Darkness balanced, nothing should disturb it I warn you. This day on, sacrifice for others!!!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-10-07 22:34:12

Hello,
My name is Nick Jones, I am 18 years old and I am currently studying as an acting major at Fullerton State University in Orange County California. I have a great passion for doing a very wide range of different voices, accents, impersonations, and mixes of all of them. I love improvising and creating new characters with voices and accents. I am very interested in helping you with whatever it is that you need in this project. Please respond to this message and let me know if there is any way I can help. I am very open minded to suggestions and am easy to work with :)

Sincerely,
Nick Jones

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-10-07 22:41:57

Hello,
My name is Nick Jones, I am 18 years old and I am currently studying as an acting major at Fullerton State University in Orange County California. I have a great passion for doing a very wide range of different voices, accents, impersonations, and mixes of all of them. I love improvising and creating new characters with voices and accents. I am very interested in helping you with creating a voice for this unique character perhaps through skype or something so that you can judge the voice as I create them through improvisation. I also have some in mind already. Please respond to this message and let me know if there is any way I can help. I am very open minded to suggestions and am easy to work with :)

Sincerely,
Nick Jones

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-10-08 14:53:42

Hi Nick, it's great to see another actor among us. I think though you would be better off posting this in the Voice Actor Advertisement Thread that we have here in the audio section.

Here is the link:
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8166 30

I hope to hear some of your work and would suggest that you record and submit a sample of what you can do so that others can hear it and see if you would fit in their projects.

Good Luck!