00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,525 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-24 02:40:50

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-24 19:09:09

So it turns out I suck at American accents. My microphone is pretty shit also. I need 2 voice actors to do the voices for this cartoon.
<a>http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/e e1794a72319c927718a2ea1bab0c747

Guy asks Jenna out. Gets rejected. Has a testicool chewing gum. His ball shoots out of his shorts and knocks her out. His ball says i think you know what to do. Guy does an evil laugh but then falls to his knees grabbing his crotctch. The end says Testicool the fun way to chew gum. May cause testicular cancer

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-26 05:21:12

Hi, I'm looking for a female voice for an animation I'm working on at the moment called "Excuse me, I'm trifle Death"

The Character:
Name: Jenny Foreman
Nationality: British (although I'm not too concerned about the accent, everyone else in the cast is English but I've got an idea on how to write around any non-English if you aren't from the UK)

If you're interested can you send these line samples to mrkerin@googlemail.com or pm me.

Line 1: "I thought I'd surprise you...um... Surprise!!"
Line 2: "Me and Grim are in love!"

Thanks

- Tom

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-26 12:38:06

Need a VA who can do Mario & Luigi voices and is easy to access and willing to communicate through other mediums, mainly Skype.

The lines will vary as these parts are for a collab and there are 4-5 parts that I will be making, so you may be called upon to do anywhere from 10-30 lines, depending on the final dialogue.

If you could send me a message with your demo or work you have done, or just contact me and we can find other means of communication where you can show me your work.

Unfortunately at this time I can not guarantee you a spot for co-author since it is a collaboration.

You will definitely get credited as a VA in the credits of the flash, but since I am not the one running the collab, I can not guarantee the spot, although I will do my best to fight for a spot for you as part of a collab.

That is all for now.

Thanks for reading.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-26 15:51:02

I need four voice actors, or two who can do various variations in their voices.
I need two deep/evil/dark voices, and two normal ones
The dialogues are short, but just to keep this to myself until it's done, I'd rather only share the script once i have the actors.
PM for details
Deadline will be once I get all the voices I want

Still, I know there are Twilight forums with more posting options than the NG BBS.

My gallery

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-26 16:31:34

Hey, I need voice actor for 3 quick roles in my game.

First role :

I need a voice for 5 phrases :

-Get down here or we will open fire
-Get down here, we won't hurt you...well maybe a bit but...
-Get down here, you can't escape !
-Get down here and drop this pogo stick!
-Subject sighted, commencing pursuit.

For the first 4 phrases, the voice need to sound like a military guy, inside an helicopter, shouting those phrases to someone running away. It need to sound like in an helicopter speaker.
The last phrase need to sound like a military guy talking inside the helicopter radio.

Second role :

For this role, I only need one phrase:
-Run away from the helicopter; go back to the ground!

This phrase is said by a big alien. The voice need to be deep.

Third role:

For this one, I also need only one phrase:
-The area is clear.

It need to be a man voice.

I can't offer payment, but your name would be in the credits for the voice.

If you are interested, you can send me an email, with a demo for the role/roles you want, at sanchex@hotmail.com .

Thanks.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-27 09:23:19

Hello NG \o

I need a male voice actor to finish this little demo project:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/54 0454

As you saw, there is only 2 people voice missing in the demo: James Blond and Henry Jekyll.

For Blond, the only detail I know about its accent it's this : " James Blond comes across sounding like a drunk but it's supposed to be a Connery slur."

For Henry Jekyll, here its bio : http://drbaghead.deviantart.com/gallery/
#/d2p85jq

Just contact me by PM if you are interested =)

I will close this when I found my male voice actor =3

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-30 20:59:22

I am in SERIOUS need of a voice actor.
Who I need to get on with the current episode:
Raid K (male)
Smokey(annoyed male)
War (evil deep male)

I have already talked about this on page 57 of this topic.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-01 23:48:04

At 9/30/10 08:59 PM, THEKRAIDSTER wrote: I am in SERIOUS need of a voice actor.
Who I need to get on with the current episode:
Raid K (male)
Smokey(annoyed male)
War (evil deep male)

I have already talked about this on page 57 of this topic.

I can do several different kinds of evil voice acting. (Sadistic, sarcastic, horrific-aka monster like, evil minions with really high voices and much more. Let me know what you need.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-01 23:49:13

At 9/23/10 11:15 AM, Sampsoncinematics wrote: if you love voice acting then ive got a treat for you im looking for voice actors for an upcomeing christmas animation heres a small bit http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/1c2a ddc08f08bd4e5e403539cd761a0a
Cast
Easter Bunny
Santa
Head elf
RPG Elf
Mexican Elf
Extras:
Elves

if you are interested in takeing part plz write a reply to this

The dump file does not exist anymore. I'd like to help you out though.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-02 21:43:57

1. I need a Voice actor who can sound alike just as the Tank Girl(she got big tits) who appear in TANKMEN INFINITY

2. Here are some lines you can audition:
- Enemies sniper, duck!
-Shut up, asshole!
- Hey, when can we start this bullshit?
Sorry...there's a lot of swearing...:P......

3. Pm if interested and give me a link to the audio.

4. well, the deadline would occur to me if the numbers of female voices would increase

5.i'll Credit your beautiful voices for my flash~~:D

Example of my animation: TANK GIRL WTF

Here's a promo picture....:3

Thanks again~~

Voice Actor Wanted

Support me on my Patreon!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-05 21:38:20

i need a voice actor for a single line in my flash

the flash is 99% complete, the only thing left is inserting this line.

all i need is (in a deep black mans voice)

YOU READY FOR THIS BLACK DICK??

inbox me!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-06 07:17:38

At 10/5/10 09:38 PM, BadTaste wrote: i need a voice actor for a single line in my flash

the flash is 99% complete, the only thing left is inserting this line.

all i need is (in a deep black mans voice)

YOU READY FOR THIS BLACK DICK??

inbox me!

I could try it if you like let me know! :]

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-07 23:55:51

1 - Okay so my voice is pretty deep, I am dark skinned. I can sound like a nerdy teenager, teenage boy, and an older man.
2 - I am looking for work, not needing voice actors.
3 - PM me, email me: azb42@ymail.com
4 - I can make pretty much any deadline that is reasonable towads my ammount of work/script offered

If you are interested in using my voice, please contact me to see some of my work.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-08 12:17:17

At 10/7/10 11:55 PM, AnimeMyWay wrote: 1 - Okay so my voice is pretty deep, I am dark skinned. I can sound like a nerdy teenager, teenage boy, and an older man.
2 - I am looking for work, not needing voice actors.
3 - PM me, email me: azb42@ymail.com
4 - I can make pretty much any deadline that is reasonable towads my ammount of work/script offered

If you are interested in using my voice, please contact me to see some of my work.

The "Voice-Actor Advertisement" topic is in existence. Use this, rather than the "Voice-Actor Wanted" topic.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-08 18:06:09

i need a 30-40 year old male voice.
and a 40-50 year old male voice.

if anyone is interested, PM me

cop

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-10 04:28:59

I can make voice acting on

-Pirates
-German accent (speak some too)
-Girls (female actresses support)
-Mickey Mouse impersonation.
-Japanese accent (even speak a little)
-Kids
-Misc.(Aliens, bears, trees! you name it)

Just ask via PM. Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-10 12:00:27

As shown above I'm looking for several voice actors for first episode of Sadmoons visual audio drama (audio/radio drama but with some visual content such as backgrounds, characters and pseudo-animation).
It is planned to be a one season web series so I would prefer to work with VAs who are content with longer commitment as their characters will be coming back every now and then (I'm not looking for your guarantee but for simple will to act in future episodes).

Now, to the details:

Audition deadline - October 31st.

Recording and Contact information:
-Record in 44100hz 16-bit Stereo MP3
-Save the lines as "charactername_yourname.mp3"
-Send your auditions to kaworu@sadmoons.com

Characters:

MALE
Name: Esau
Bio: It's a really fun character. He appears in the story only talking with one other man named Jacob and it seems like they both were once gods. But, for some reason, they have been entrapped within human bodies and have to stand their miserable lot. The situation leads to several intriguing discoveries and realizations about human nature and value of our lives. Nevertheless, Esau is mainly just a smart ass while Jacob, as opposition, is calm and reasonable.
Voice type: I wouldn't like it to be plainly rude. I would like the character to have some more depth and intelligence behind the voice. However, intelligence doesn't equal wisdom so I would simply like him to be an angry, powerless, yet amusing man.
Accent: whatever suits you, really, from American to British, it makes little difference to me.
Voice type: mid to high range; whatever suits you best
Audition line 1: "They are restricted, Jacob. Bloody restricted! Fools, gamblers, cheaters... Not that I never tried those things, but they are incapable of logic, harmony, working towards the good of them all. And gods? We turned our home into heaven and kept it that way."

MALE
Name: Cog-Table Albioneer #1 (nameless character in this episode; his name shall be revealed in future episodes)
Bio: One of three people who really pull the strings in Gothia, I would call him "the man" but it sounds just plain silly. He is the person really making the decisions and working from behind the curtain. A bit dark, intelligent, powerful character that we don't yet know much about. He is this sort of dictator who believes he cares of his nation in best way possible.
Accent: certainly British
Voice type: mid range; confident, rather cold (pure intellect) than warm (heartful/emotional), calculated
Audition line 1: "So it seems. Man was loyal to us for fifteen years. His files show that he left his wife and daughter and lived rather lonely and miserable life ever since the divorce."

MALE
Name: Cog-Table Albioneer #2 (nameless character in this episode; his name shall be revealed in future episodes)
Bio: One of three people who really pull the strings in Gothia. I imagine him as rather greedy, soulless man who really cares for nothing but himself although is responsible for people's lives (solid politician personality, I believe ). He says very little and usually just adds words not bringing much to the discussion.
Accent: certainly British.
Voice type: preferably high or mid; sort of a voice that reminds you of an older guy with glasses on his long nose, a bit squeaky voice.
Audition line 2: "Not according to our agents. She lives over three hundred miles away from Albion and judging by his activity he hasn't left the city yet."

MALE
Name: Cog-Table Albioneer #3
Bio: One of three people who really pull the strings in Gothia. This is a very special character as he plays for both "teams": the Government and the rebels. He is a character you usually do not have in stories, who sacrifices himself for the people. He is one of three manipulators of whole country, one of those bringers of misery, a man who controls a lot and could change a lot but he doesn't, not just yet. He waits for the best moment, collaborate with the growing force of anti-Government revolutionaries and dedicates his whole life to pretending he is a heartless man, while in the same time does a lot for the city and the people (buildings and places such as parks, libraries or bridges are named after him as they were gifts to the city). He speaks little and his dialogues are either about saying things that are expected from him to be said or things concerning common citizen. I have some big plans for this character so please do not submit your lines if you are not willing to do this character in the future(!).
Accent: certainly British.
Voice type: mid to high; warm, calm voice
Audition line 1: "Impossible, man is an awakener. Once they find their new religion they become close to fanatics."

FEMALE
Name: April Rosenberg
Bio: She is a teenager brought up her well-educated mother who, after divorce, decided to move out of the capitol and live in the country. She is in typically rebellious age. Says only four lines but is very significant for the script. I plan to use her in second episode so I need a person who is willing to do her lines in a few months.
Accent: British/American
Voice type: low to high, I'm actually very open and keen to try something surprising with this character Feel free to apply your own interpretation basing on her bio and lines.
Audition line 1: "Here, there is a fourth plate as should be properly prepared. Dad is coming back, mom, I told you that many times."

Would you have any questions feel free to contact me via e-mail or PM.

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-10 12:20:01

Looking for a voice actor that can do a Jamaican accent to do some voice work for my radio show.

Please PM if you're interested.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-10 13:45:26

I need voice actors for an animation I'm making. I need 2 girls and 1 guy.

The girls need to sound very valley-girl like, and the guy needs to sound really nerdy (like Neil Goldman from Family Guy).

Well, like, you couldn't, like, find it because, like, you're dumb, god

Follow me on twitter ;) | PM me whether you like me or hate me. 52 like | 17 hate

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-11 23:58:23

Looking for a voice actor to help make sweepers and promos for my radio station.

Looking for somebody with an accent or a unique voice!

PM if you're interested!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-12 09:57:13

It sounds fun and I'm confident in my Mario and Luigi accent. I'd love to help out, but it'd be a lot easier to contact me either on here or:

stevegartee@hotmail.com

I rarely check my face book, but if you think that would be better than I'll give you my name and just let me know if you'd rather use that method of reaching me.

Stephen Gartee

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-12 19:57:00

wait xD i can see im VERY late to the game. Hope first PM made u lol xD i shouldve checked date first :D
I lost that one.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-13 10:24:13

At 10/10/10 01:45 PM, amanda wrote: I need voice actors for an animation I'm making. I need 2 girls and 1 guy.

The girls need to sound very valley-girl like, and the guy needs to sound really nerdy (like Neil Goldman from Family Guy).

I'm interested in voiceing for ya. send me a PM asap. :3

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-13 17:46:18

I can do a deep evil demonic sounding voice if anyones interested.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-13 19:55:03

Stop using this thread to promote yourself. There's already a thread for promotions. http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8166 30/24

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-14 02:28:37

Sorry forgot there was another thread for that

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-14 14:22:40

At 10/14/10 02:28 AM, Eowong wrote: Sorry forgot there was another thread for that

You forgot there was another thread for that.
Just an hour after posting in said thread.

What are you, a goldfish? ( And yes, I know they don't really have a 10-second memory. >.> )

"Be you a king or a lowly street sweeper, sooner or later you dance with the reaper!" -Death, Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey

I'm an aspiring voice actor, please check me out!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-14 14:43:55

At 10/14/10 02:28 AM, Eowong wrote: Sorry forgot there was another thread for that

That's absolute bullshit. You posted in that thread at 04:50 PM, then here at 05:46 PM. Not everybody is an idiot.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-14 15:35:38

Right-o I'm in need of a female voice actor, preferably British, but no biggie, it's for more than one toon as it's my main character, Oddball.
The first toon just needs the voices and it's pretty much complete, so as soon as get the lines in I can release it. There's also a Christmas special that she'll need to be voiced in too.
Anyway, details about the voice can be found here

Any more questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Cheers!
- KrEid

Voice Actor Wanted