00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dakale just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,572 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-29 02:55:48

>< ACK! Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this... I'm very new here and am getting used to stuff.......

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-29 12:31:19

Hello I'm looking for a voice actor for a male character in my series. The series would possible be around 10 episodes or longer. I will also take my time at the series not rushing to make it look awful.

The idea for my series is based around the Four Swords. If no one knows what that is. It's Legend of Zelda. Anyways, I am only looking for a male actor right now. Female maybe for later on in the series but I need a male actor to be Blue Link in the series. Here are the lines. The character is also medium voice, 15-18 age, also shy and quiet.

Line 1: "Whoa whoa...he was just joking around...right green?"
Line 2: "Am I the only sane one here..?"
Line 3: "Nothing..."

Once done with the lines send them to my email. craig_bennett_16@hotmail.com
Have the title Blue Link. Also the deadline is February 10.

Has the world gone crazy? Oh...no never mind...the nukes just destroy the land...and made it into the wasteland....no worries!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-29 17:33:44

Hi VA club,

I'm looking for 2 voice actors for a short:
1 perverted priest, about 30 years or older (preferably older),
1 girl, about 20, or a bit older.

Both roles only have a few lines, I'd rate these lines mature.
New tallent is welcome, but the audio of this submission will be very important, keep that in mind!

Intrested, want more info? Contact me via PM!
Unless its extended, I'll consider any whome PM this week.
P.S. Samples are welcome ofcourse !

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-30 23:00:56

Hello everyone, i'm looking for a voice actor that can sound like a TV newscaster. You only need to read a few things; the flash is only about two minutes long. If you're interested PM or email @ editbarnvideos@aol.com. Read anything you like in your 1-2 minute audition tape. You will be credited in the Flash, obviously.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-30 23:40:08

Any one need a deep voiced voice actor for flashes and animations just pm me

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-31 13:08:30

So I kind of have my own SonicSprite series going on. Its caled Sonic Break limit, and i really want to use voice actors in episode 2

Characters:
Sonic(need a teenage male(around 14-17) voice

Amy(Need a teenage Female voice with childish tone to it)

Aiel (from megaman zx)(timid quiet and shy voice female)

Knuckles(need male voice teenaged )

Shadow:Dark quiet tone, kind of evil but not too much

Tails (I want him to have a young sounding voice so itd be nice if somone could va for him around the age of 14 :P

Sample Line:
"Are where there yet?" in character please

no deadline set yet well till all characters are taked

all will be credited

the flash is made by XiaoXiaoGOD Pm me or send some samples to my email:Jett_teh_sk8r@hotmail.com

Even a broken clock works twice a day :3

Yeah, I dont get it either

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-31 15:14:11

i am shadow lol XP and hi Xiao

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-31 15:28:30

Anybody looking for a voice actor im 15 years of age voice not deep but not light either...pm me if your intersted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-01-31 17:26:02

- I know i posted here months ago, but im ready and have a script written for what i need.
Im making a series called PSN (Project Super Nova) and i need about 6 voice actors.
The seriese is about 3 Alien military members that travel space for items and stuff. They live on a different planet obviously. Lets say that they dont sound like aliens they sound like teens maybe 16 or 15. So Dont make them with a robotic or weird alien voice make them normal humans. But to make a long story short i just need voice actor's for the following.

===
PVT. Ale - Voice age 15- 16 male (Not too high pitched, not too deep, but just like a simple teenager)

CPT. Jane- Voice 16- 15 female (teen) not a really sqeaky voice but make it sound like a normal teenage girl.
MAJ. Rob- Voices 20-22 male (deeper than a teen) but still close. Not to deep, not to high pitch.

Bar Tender- The bar tender sounds as 45-50 yrs old (Deep voice Happy Harry for example kinda like how a bar tender would sound.) He is happy alot and kinda energetic with customers such as "Heyyy buddy! Its been a while! Ha Ha Ha Ha! How a bout' a nice cold one for ya' ha!"

Military Gate Man- Just a normal adult voice thats all. he is polite to his people.

General- Deep voice mean and mad voice 50 through 52 years old. Kinda like how you think a general in the army would sound.
===
So if i could get any voice actors for the 6 of them. There are the people. If you need any more description please PM me.
Audition line is: " Hey man, its every man for himself! Get your own help!
lol its something random that comes up in a later episode.
When i approve you as a voice actor i will send you the script. But so far the deadline is:
MARCH, 12 2010 If there are enough people, i will close it.

Jakex09 is not responsible for any damages left in your brain. If you start to see signs such as "Stop" and "Yeild" you may need to see a doctor. Dont do drugs kidz!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-02 13:25:05

got some one for the priest, the girls still open tho !

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-03 13:43:04

Hello Everyone,
I began a game a few weeks ago and I need a voice actor pretty badly. Here is a link to the first cut scene. Its incomplete. I plan to redo the entire thing.
http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1265143672
You will be doing these two voices. I plan to redo the entire cut scene due to not a lot of people liking the style. I have rewrote the script so it will flow together much better. If you think you can do this please pm me or email me at mpvile@prodigy.net
I need someone who could do this quickly, I will send the script as soon as you email or pm me.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-03 15:30:15

Hey everyone. I'm looking to get back into the voice acting game. Check out my demo I just uploaded: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 08894

If you guys are interested you are better off emailing me. Rob@robertdesigns.com

Just send me some samples of your current project and I'll let you know if I am interested. Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-03 18:47:07

So I kind of have my own SonicSprite series going on. Its caled Sonic Break limit, and i really want to use voice actors in episode 2

Characters:
Sonic(need a teenage male(around 14-17) voice

Amy(Need a teenage Female voice with childish tone to it)

Aiel (from megaman zx)(timid quiet and shy voice female)

Knuckles(need male voice teenaged )

Shadow:Dark quiet tone, kind of evil but not too much

Tails (I want him to have a young sounding voice so itd be nice if somone could va for him around the age of 14 :P)

Lines:
Introduce yourself as the character and Improvise as your own lines, just so i can get a little taste of your voicing style and how it will sound ;D

no deadline set yet well till all characters are taked

all will be credited

the flash is made by XiaoXiaoGOD Pm me or send some samples to my email:Jett_teh_sk8r@hotmail.com

Even a broken clock works twice a day :3

Yeah, I dont get it either

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-03 19:04:00

Words:

gameanarchy.net
killing noobs one by one
Rule-de-game.com
headshot masters

Voice that sounds like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE96i0u27 18
A voice that sounds like "MiniG Production"

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-04 11:42:54

Im looking for a singer, lol nothing particularly spectacular, but someone that sounds decent.

Requirements:

Must sound like a 20-30 female (mid range alto-soprano preferred)

OR

18-25 Male (Smooth jazz voice is a plus)

Must have a clear accent or none (European is accepted - Asian, Russian, etc... not so much lol)

Must be able to cope with me having a lousy mic...

And the Job:

Its the completion of my AP track Your Spirit Lives [WIP]

Take a listen, sing a few random words to match the key, and send me a sample to djuarez1988@gmail.com

Your truly, the one to be the best.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-04 13:54:16

I need a dark sounding female voice actor, preferably with a British accent.
For inspiration, check the characters Mandy (Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy) or Gaz (Invader Zim) that kind of tone will do nicely!
Needs to be in pretty soon though, as I have everything but these lines done for my animation and then I can release it.

Test line: "Your parents caused all of this, they prayed on the citizens of Flintlock and now you have to face the consequences"

PM me if interested and I'll give contact details

Anything else just ask!

Oh also, this is just a backup at the moment, the current voice actors mic isn't that good, but I think I'll be using a new voice actor

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-05 21:42:24

Male, EXPERIENCED voice over/voice actor needed now for within-hours turnover for flash animation that's a temporary distraction from my main project.

If you are a FEMALE voice actor, please PM me because I have some work for someone to do.

REQUIREMENTS

This role will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis to the first actor who fits the role.
You must have previous VA experience, you must have a reel or enough stuff that I can hear.
You will send the test line.
You will be able to record all of the lines within 24 hours, preferably as soon as possible.

You will be the announcer/voice over in a fake/parody ad, sound enthusiastic, sound like you're selling something.

TEST LINE

Announcer (enthusiastically): Hey ugly girls, here's an opportunity to temporarily hide your physical insecurities!

Send the test line with your NG username to:

hoogiman <a t> gmail <dort> com

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU. >:C

I'm an animator, a (dodgy back alley) VA and also a writer.

PM me if you want feedback on your writing, music or flash to get review'd by me. I'm pseudo-qualified. Maybe.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-06 09:37:29

Hey im Sting and im 19
I only know english I can change my voice and I can imitate australian, British, Irish, and a few other acents fairly well I have previous acting experience if you want to try me or you want a sample from your script just email me at.

<derrick_jonathan@yahoo.com>

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-06 17:22:29

hey, I need a voice actor for a short clip, the character is named Carl and he is the host for a little kids show, his voice has a sorta obnoxious tone to it like barnie

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-07 00:47:02

I Need Some Voices Done For A Video-Montage
There Are The Voice Saying I Need Please

MiniG Production
GameAnarchy.net
Headshot
You Just Got Owned
Face Rape
Nuts In Face
I Just Fucked Your Mother
MiniG Owns All

I Am Willing To Pay For These

Add My Msn

rkminig@live.com

Thank You

-MiniG

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-07 01:23:02

Need roles for dunkhunt parody:

Boy-Around 15-16 years of age.

mom-age dont matter

Pm me for lines if intrested.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-07 11:30:05

Hi guys, i know im not well known yet, but i'd like to just ask if anyone could do a quick set of lines for me for an animation ive got coming up, but my mikes broke so i need some help.

Okay, so heres the script, it includes a rough around 30 year old guy with quite a weak deep voice with quite a aggresive tone, who questions a kid who's had some fun with a girl the night before, the kid has a typical nerds voice (y'know short, fat with bushy ginger hair and buck teeth) thats quite high pitched, but not stupidly high. So here we go, im noting the 30 year old guy with a number 1, and the 18 year old nerd with a 2, it also includes 1 line from a woman who has a strong yokel accent (like cleetus the slack jawed yokel off of the simpsons XD)

A cartoon about beavers

2: Hey, hows it going (to guy, typical friendly greeting tone)
1: (underbreath) Oh god...
1: Hey..(as if dosen't want to talk to kid, but has to)
2: Whats up?
1: Uhh, nothin..
2: Oh, good. Uhh, what did you do last night?
1: Dude, is this just one of those questions where you ask me so i'll ask you what you did after i answer?
2: Uhh, Yes.
1: Okay, so what did YOU do last night?
2: I met a girl.
1: Oh thats nice you little freak, was she hot, she have big jugs?
2: Yeah they were huge!
1: Sweet, now, you get down to business?
2: Business?
1: You know... Business...
2: Oh uhh, yeah.
1: So what happened, she show you her 'beaver'?
2: Yeah!!

(Thought bubble appears)

2: 1 please!
Yokel woman: Heres Ma Beaver!

And thats that, thanks for any help i get, send all files as .wav files as attachments to slag1996@hotmail.com and please state your newgrounds account name in the email so i can credit you, thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-09 14:22:31

Voice actor needed for a paying gig!

Looking for a reliable voice actor to play the role of an eight year-old boy for an animation that is between one and a half to two minutes in run time. Production will last from now until mid May and changes to the script and plot may be constant, which means I need someone with a flexible schedule who can improvise when needed. If you are interested in trying out for the position please PM at my account here on NG and I will send you more information about the gig. Whoever is chosen for the role will be paid at the end of the production, if you have any questions either post them here or PM me

Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you soon! :D

Can you paint with all the colors of the wind? XD does the wind have colors? NEON LEAFS?!!??! HOLLY S**T

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-10 07:02:34

I Need A Voice Actor, No Dead Line, Just A Voice That Can Go High :) Email : youssefnasser_94@hotmail.com

-Im Waiting!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-11 17:05:03

I need voice actor(s) for a Sonic flash. I don't want people who "kinda" sound like Sonic or any "it's close" people. I need people who can flawlessly imitate Sonic, Knuckles, Shadow, and yes, even Metal Sonic (Needs to sound like a robotic voice. As If you are trying to talk to someone while wearing a knight's helmet). If you need an example of what I'm looking for, click THIS!

Here are some lines you can say:
Sonic - "You're too slow!"
Knuckles - "What's the problem Sonic?"
Shadow - "I'm the Ultimate Life Form!"
Metal Sonic - "Die you pest!"

Send me your recordings to gamefreak20000@yahoo.com.

You ARE allowed to try out for multiple parts. I will choose Whoever is best for each character. May it all be one person or may it be four people.

Thanks!

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-14 17:16:45

I need a voice actor, preferably a female who can do a deep southern accent. Kind of a young voice too. Think college aged.

Basically, the character's name is Hayley, and she's a southern 20-year-old that going to study abroad in Uruguay. That's basically all you need to know.

It's an animation about going to a foreign country, but there aren't but a few lines for you to do, since I'm doing the rest of the voice acting.

PM me, if you want or can do female voices too!

HURRY! (Not really, but I'd like to have my flash done soon. :P)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-23 04:29:05

Hey, i'm looking for someone who can do a male australian accent, kinda grungy voice but not too much just a slight grunge voice. You'd be playing a main character so i'd most likely need you for more episodes. PM me or email me at sbbvp@yahoo.com for more details.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-23 17:14:58

Hey!
If you need a reliable, experienced voice actor, just PM me and send me information about the project you're working on. I can do about 90-100 voices, french and english, with optional Irish, Australian, English or French accent. :)
P.S. I'm good with kid voices :D

Hopefully,
chapster (realchapster)

-Kinda tastes like chicken...

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-24 12:09:20

Hey everybody!

I'm a voice actor and i'd like to take my shot in the feild, so if you want somebody to do some good quality voice acting just ask me!! =D

I can do a variaty but im also keen to learn new styles.

PM me or add me on msn on musicalrob@live.com and i'll be glad to help!

Seeya,

HardyMonster

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-24 14:21:25

I need a female voice actor for a flash I am making that can decently imitate the voice of the "CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED TO RECEIVE A FREE IPOD NANO" advertisement, as I've been unable to a download a file or find the ad itself to record it.
(If you haven't heard this ad before then you must not actually use the internet.)

Give me some sort of sample by sending it to this email address: Generalflood@yahoo.com or PM me.