00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,183 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2007-12-26 15:56:14

A My Newgrounds.

Anyone wants to voice it for me? I'd wuv you with all my heartz ^^

<3

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2007-12-26 20:14:34

At 12/20/07 10:21 PM, MindChamber wrote: Im storyboarding a toon, for something to release possibly over the summer.

I need a voice talent. This might be tricky though. Its a narration.

If anyone's played Gears of War, Im thinking of the voice of the locust Queen.

if not Im thinking something similar to Hannibal lecter without the sound effects.

anyone can do older voices?

Narrator like voice. I'm more than willing to try it out. Im all for it just lemme know when.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2007-12-27 23:08:58

At 12/20/07 10:21 PM, MindChamber wrote: Im storyboarding a toon, for something to release possibly over the summer.

I need a voice talent. This might be tricky though. Its a narration.

If anyone's played Gears of War, Im thinking of the voice of the locust Queen.

if not Im thinking something similar to Hannibal lecter without the sound effects.

anyone can do older voices?

Well, MC... I wouldn't really be considered a talent, but now that I have all my sound software purchased and set-up, I'd like to give it a try, if you are still interested. Thank you.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2007-12-28 14:52:30

I'm in need for a male voice actor who can do a kids voice, ( 9 to 10 years old). I can not offer you anything in return, except credit in my flash that you had done the voice acting for the character. Ive just started my flash so i need a voice actor ASAP and if you would consider, pm me and i would appreciate it dearly. Once you pm me i will be happy to give you the script it but dont worry is not a novel ,its a small little part.

Thanks guys.:)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2007-12-28 16:36:34

At 12/26/07 03:56 PM, GayForGirls wrote: A My Newgrounds.

Anyone wants to voice it for me? I'd wuv you with all my heartz ^^

<3

What kind of voices are you looking for? Male? Female? What ages?

Descriptions are good. ;)

I made a short story about a Penguin who goes fishing. It's like Peter and the Wolf, but more self-critical.

Listen!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2007-12-29 02:39:08

Hello there,

My next project have 4 Open Roles here, there's 1 Khajiit, 1 Hybrid (Khajiit + Jackal), 1 Commander (Human) & 1 Refugees (Human)

Here's the link for more INFOs :
http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/sho wthread.php?p=523961#post523961

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2007-12-29 17:45:20

Anyone needing work done for their productions, feel free to contact me. I've already contacted and done auditions for several people here, impressing all of them and winning several roles. I do anything from dramatic acting, to narrating. I have a decent comedic sense, a strong repertoire of accents, and a wide octave range. Chances are if you need a role fulfilled, I can fit the bill. Give my demo a listen and send me a PM if you're interested. I'm also very open to direction. My payment is the experience I gain.

Voice Acting Demo

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2007-12-29 17:53:21

cool, ill need to go there, but for my main charachter ive already got the greatest voice actor ever.

Art Thread

Sig by ME!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-01 01:49:59

I am looking for a voice actor for Travis Touchdown from the upcoming game No More Heroes. He's a young-20's sounding guy, American accent. Go to IGN's No More Heroes videos and watch "Awesome Intro Sequence" to hear exactly what I'm looking for.

What I am making is No More Heroes: The Flash Version, like there is a Flash version of Portal that everybody loves. I'm a huge Killer7 nut, and NMH looks amazing, so I'll have a lot of fun with this project.

SO EXACTLY WHAT I NEED IS anyone who can make a good Travis voice, can have fun with this project, and I don't need a lot of voice to be done. I want the opening speech (I'll re-write it to make sense with Flash), a few grunts for attacking, getting hit, etc., and a couple catchphrases like "Fuckhead!"

If you're at all interested, contact me via NG PM (I'm here daily), or my address on MSNM is mojo387@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-01 19:47:57

if you can do a Tony Hawk accent please pm me

i have already finished the graphics i just need a voice actor to do tony hawk because I'm not very good at doing a tony hawk accent

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-01 22:38:49

I am good at voices. I can change my voice to fit a lot of things. Whether you want me to impersonate Gollum, an Arabian Terrorist, or anything else I will make it work!

I have a fairly good mic, and great professional voice editing system.

If you go to the voice actor thread you can find some of my audio samples

If you are interested feel free to reply to this thread or email me at urroyal@hotmail.com!

Thank You!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-02 03:20:20

I have a school project, a retelling of -The Devil And Tom Walker.

Characters-
Tom-Mellow, kind of just tirerd, doesnt care kind of voice.
Tom's Wife-Angry, she would talk fast, I dont care if your a male, just try to do a girl voice.
Devil-If a snake could talk, thats how I would want this too sound.

Pm me and i will give you the lines for whatever character(s) you think you can do/handle.
If you take all the characters, I will coauthor you when i submit to newgrounds.

I can do lypsync

View my following animation for The Devil And Tom Walker,
http://www.swfup.com/file/93463
Its due Jan 8 2008

Thats it so far, Ill proably make it look better for ng, this is just for school anything will do
practically.

If people only do one voice, youll be in the creds, or maybe ill just coauthor every voice actor, im not sure. Pm me for the lines.

Boom

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-02 14:55:12

I need 2 voices for an upcoming 40k flash. Looking for submissions before the 10th.

Voice 1 - Standard voice over style speech. Dramatic, possibly quite deep voice.

"One Five Eight M Forty-one saw the war in the Gothic sector abate long enough for the Imperium to dispatch explorator fleets."

Voice 2 - Early to mid 30s male voice to play a Medic. Accent unimportant.

"No time to take him back to the lines. Looks like a concussion. Gimmie the stimms."

PM me or email at random_hero86@hotmail.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-02 19:40:39

Hello! I'm working on a little comedy about Vegeta's life and his relationship with Goku and his family.

I promise it's not as asinine as it sounds.

Anyways, I need a Goku. Someone who sounds something close to the English VA, though it doesn't have to be THAT close. Just someone who, perhaps, is a fragile shadow of his former self. Bit higher pitched.

Most likely a one-off, but could turn into a series.

PM or email me at crouchjump@gmail.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-03 15:44:42

theBrotherhood

A sixteen year olds only wishes are to get the right chick, good grades at school, and maybe a car. But then there are some who look out side the box. Some who dream of other things. Allen is one of them. Ever since he was born he has been looked down to, thought of as the little kid, even to his younger brother, Mathew. But the he discovers soccer, the single most fun thing in his entire life. It still isn't good enough; because Mathew has to ruin it. It's just that some people are born with that athletic instinct, and some have to sweat blood and tears in order to get there. That is Allen all right, from the beginning he wasn't good at anything that had to do with running, jumping, moving , fighting. Even his younger brother is better then him at the thing he loves, but not willing to give up, Allen believes he can do it. But believing isn't enough. He will have to hurt if he thinks he can join the gods of soccer. But is Allen willing to hurt in order to achieve the things he desires? A story that takes you to vast edges of a believer's mind, with an assortment of chanting and memorable characters, a story that will change you, forever...

Hello, everyone I'm Mike. I am currently working on a flash animation (description above) that is about a soccer player. Soccer is an extremely fun sport. And for many it has become a way of life. I plan to begin the first episode to this series soon. But I have come to many sore spots. I am ineed of a talented cast of voice actors for the many characters in the story. Below are descriptions for characters that will be in the animation's first episode. Mainly I am looking for 8 people.
6 will be Voice Actors involved in the first episode of the series.

What do you need to be a Voice Actor?
You need to have a clear understandable voice, and be able to aid the project whenever possible. I should be able to stay in touch with you during which the entire project is underway. Also you need to be able to disguise your voice in order to give characters the appropriate sound.

2 other people are need for the project. 1 as a Voice Manager and 1 for Audio Assistant.

What do you need to be a Voice Manager
The voice manager is mainly evolved in making sure all the characters voices are clear and understandable as well as ready on certain due dates. You basically manage the Voice Actors with my assistance.

What do you need to be an Audio Assistant?
You should be able to gather certain noises such as soccer balls being kicked, bird's wings, wind hitting ruffs, you are mainly envolved in gathering MOST of the audio files that will be used in the animation.

I'm interested in Voice Acting for you what should I do?
First, choose a character below that you think you could best act for. Then contact me through this topic, via e-mail, or IM (msn, aim, or yahoo) to try-out for that character. Please note that the pictures sampled below are sketches just to give you the main pull for the character.

The following are the 6 characters evolved in episode 1:

Allen
Being the main character this person must act a lot. Allen is a 16 year-old nearing the end of puberty, he is average height and has dark brown hair, and eyes and thick brown eyebrows. He is upbeat he likes to play around but understands when its serious. He observes things.
Picture of Allen

Mathew
2nd main character, he also has many lines. He is younger then his brother and most characters in the story, stil in the middle pf puberty his voice cracks every once in a while, but mainly his voice is a basic teenagers. He has light blonde hair and is somewhat pudgy. He is shy sometimes. He doesn't like to point out he is better then other players. He has a lot of friends and likes to smile often.
Picture of Mathew

Diego
He has many parts near the start of the story but as it progresses he seems to vanish into obscurity. Diego is a mexician immigrant who is a talented soccer player. His hair is thick, along with his eyebrows. He is like Allen and nearing the end of puberty, he has some mustache fuzz. He is a sly, stealthy character. He is mean, but he respect the ones that are better then him in soccer.
Picture of Diego

Ryan Fagle
Ryan has a few parts in the first episode then none for many episodes and then reappears later on in the 2nd series. He is tall and lanky, who laughs a lot. He is 16 like Allen and has a somewhat mature voice. He is immature at times but is very serious when it comes to soccer.
Picture of Ryan

Coach Mark
He only has a few parts near the beginning of the episode. He is sly, hurtful, some what mean person. His voice sound like a 40 or 50 year-old, not so old but still old. *The picture provided is a sketch I made, it isnt colored so you cannot see his wrinkles, eye color, etc. His nose is just a shape to help me color it, so dont think his nose is always like that.
Picture of Coach Mark

Coach Aryra
Ayra is a 20+ man straight out of collage. He is black, and has a younger voice.
Picture of Ayra

Those are the characters staring in the first episode. If I have not given enough information on a certain one please let me know. If you are interested don't forget to contact me as soon as you can!

Hope to hear from you,
Mike

If I have made spelling or any other mistakes in this entry I am sorry. =)
THIS IS NOT AN ANIME.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-05 03:26:08

You can listen to my voice acting demo here, I will do any role for free as long as credit is given where credit is due. I can do several voices as you can see in the demo and many others with ease.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-05 09:35:52

the line...
"YOU JUST BIN VICK'D BITCH!"
in somewhat of a comical low black mans voice.
Anybody give it a shot, get credit in my new game Im making.
Contact me through PM
No real deadline, just as soon as possible.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-08 11:41:25

I amlooking for avoice actor to say " You should've used the green cross code, bitch!"

This need to be done in a tankman voice.

Please pm a link for the file, kthnx

I ran. I ran until my muscles burned, and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-14 11:00:04

Okay, I'm looking for a voice actor for my Tall Turtle series, needs to be male, and go on and check the first episode(p.s, I'm making a revised one, this one at the link is crap.)http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/v iew/410747
I need it to sound similar to that Tall Turtle, except not so retarded, pm me for more info.

<filler text>

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-14 13:16:31

Hi to everyone, i need a voice actor who can do the voice for the main character of my new movie.
He should sound like a 17-25 years old guy. He's voice should be a little deep. For further information or anything you want , pm me. :)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-14 17:35:53

Hi guys! It's been awhile since I've been active on here, so you probably don't remember me. I made Stick Slayer and Pimp's Quest once upon a time.
Anyways, I need some voices for my new cartoon! I need a guy that can sound like a stoned superhero.... or a stoner AND a superhero. I also need a maniacal religious zealot (Think insane pastor) and an officer of the law. Can you help?! Let me know! Please send me a message and I'll reply with my e-mail so you can mail me some samples.

Pastor : "And the lord spake saying : Let the zombies of the earth multiply, and carry our message of armageddon to the world!"

Stoner guy: "Feel the power of my prehensile wrath!"

Thanks heaps guys! Keep rocking and rolling!!
-Ben

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-15 18:37:06

well i'm fairly good at a variety of voices, but i don't know what to do with a sampler. I can do old men, girls,
deep male voices, and alot of other stuff if you want to here something PM me with a request and e-mail

Hey yo

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-16 19:52:43

I'm sorry but i really cant pay you because first, I don't have a credit card to pay with. 2 I don't have Paypal to even give u the money. Also I'm only having someone say one line. So once again I'm VERY sorry but i just cant pay you. So... if you are interested in the job then just PM me and tell me. I will tell you the thing you need to say there.

-REQUIREMENTS-
-You have to have a man/deep voice.-
-Obviously, you need a microphone.-
-You must be able for somehow send me the sound. One way to do so is upload it to a website to download. 2 put it in the library in a document in Flash 8 or more, cuz I have Flash CS3 Pro.-

Ok, thanks i hope you can do the job!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-19 12:22:28

I've been doing Voice Acting for a loooonnngggg time now. And I'm open for pretty much anything. I can do ranges from young to old. And I do a variety of accents, Russian, American, English (Where I'm from), you name it, I've got it ;D.
PM me if you want meeee.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-19 18:00:28

Err, I'm pretty sure we're supposed to post the "I'm a voice actor" things in the Voice Actor Advertisement thread rather than here...

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-20 15:27:09

Voice actor wanted!

Quite a simple one really, we need someone who can do a reasonably good david attenborough impression. Please, only people who actualy have a good understanding of how he talks (thats more than the top 3 youtube clips :P) apply, as the entire short is based upon this.

It's about a page of lines, probably around a minuite or 2. It is quite heavily pro-drugs, so if anyone has any issues with this then again, save us both some time and dont apply :)

Anyone who's interested please send a example of your voice, in character to 'team S site [at] yahoo . co . uk' , without the spaces of course :)

Thanks and good luck!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-23 09:36:28

its good to see this place blooming.. I've posted an advertisement with my info on the voice actors add area this is just a reminder to some of you guys who are looking for voice actors that there are alot of people there just waiting to be contacted (me to hah). So much love to all of ya and great success in all your flash works!

Wyldfyre1

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-23 19:31:43

K I need a VA than sounds like an evil small teenager but talks very fluid spanish and has no accent and that won't laught at stupid lines to say (lol) ..... PM and I'll send you what u have to say

sorie for me bad ingles. XD

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-25 12:33:06

Hey there. Rule here.

1 - Instead of a voice actor, I require a voice actress. The voice is that of a quiet, shy, individual teenage female.

2 - "Feu... A french word meaning fire. My name is Feu. Everyone's name should have a meaning, but I have not yet found mine. Is it because I have a burning passion of bringing this world justice? But, who am I...? A freak, as they call me, against a system, willing to get rid of us, I alone can't bring justice."

3 - PM me, or E-mail me at EjForbes@aol.com

4 - No deadline, but plz get this in to me as soon as possible. =D

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-27 11:56:54

need someone Thats has a good working microphone to do some voices for me here
is the script:
----------------------------------------
---------------------------
Start of script
-------------
Old man herbert:

oh my gosh a gaint bee, i better tell betty.
[pause} Betty honey come here!

Betty: What is it this time herb?

--------------
oLD MAN HERBERT:

[PAINICED VOICE]
a GAINT BEE IS ATTACKING OUR CITY!!!aND WE HAVE
TO LOCK ALL THE DOORS

Betty: Herb did you take all your pills this morning?

Old man herbert:
Yes I did and I'm serios, i heard it on channel 8 news???

Betty: Yah right????

Betty: (scream in girl voice!! loud)

Oh no betty here i come!!!

Oldman herbert:

With this bazooka 3000!That I bought at home depo!

Oldman herbert: (crying voice)
No, i accidently killed betty!!! nOW IM GOING TO GO TO JAIL!

need the people to sound like what there name is, for example:

Betty is an old lady so she should have an old lady voice....

Oh yah and when there are words in a braket do what they say do accually say the word thanks!

If you are willing to do this pm me, i will give you credit for them!

Thanks