00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PopiSlim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,401 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-14 19:38:11

can somebody please voice act for me?

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-15 00:52:52

We have most of the characters finalized! Over the next day we will be notifying the ones we are using for what part and getting their confirmations of acceptance.

The voices we have received for Evil K have all been excellent, but the voices for the other character those people were even better than their fit for Evil K.

What does this mean? It means we still have an opening for Evil K. The script is being finalized and will be ready within the next day.

Get those voice files in. To help, here's the line for Evil K once again:

"You still haven't regained your powers. Thanks to you, I can sense the Chaos Emeralds *light, but evil laugh* I have already collected four."

Wyld and I are looking forward to working with you all.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-15 01:00:56

Oh, and I'll provide my e-mail when PMed with interest.

I do this to keep spam to a minimum!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-15 01:11:20

I apologize for the triple post...you can't edit here from what I've seen.

The voice of Evil K can be male or female. We'd like it to be sinister, yet intelligent. Bold and commanding, yet calm. Kind of like a mix of Xerxes (300) and...I don't know...let's just say Megatron (Transformers) or even Agent Smith (Matrix). Yes, you can be kind of cartoony with the voice as well.

"You still haven't regained your powers. Thanks to you, I can sense the Chaos Emeralds *light, but evil laugh* I have already collected four."

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-15 14:47:37

At 7/12/08 02:56 PM, Dmabster wrote: I need people who can immitate the following MG characters:
Or be these Characters
Pizza Hut Guy: Should be 14-17 loserish [Male]
Lines: IF you pm me i wil pm you back lines for the character u request in your pm

I might do the job as the Pizzy Hut Guy !!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-15 14:49:32

At 7/14/08 04:56 PM, ApothicFlash wrote: For Part 1 I am going to need 3 voices:

Voices
Child: I need a voice who can sound like a small, innocent child.
Child: "Father Angel what's happening?"
Deadline
Auditions will stop being accepted Wed. July 23rd

I might to the childs voice and I will PM you !

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-15 23:57:49

At 7/12/08 02:56 PM, Dmabster wrote: I need people who can immitate the following MG characters:

Pizza Hut guy closed-- SuperMusic gets the part!

Insert humorous comment about the below user.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dmabste rProductions

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-16 04:45:53

im in need of some voice actors (DUH!)

i need 4 males and 1 female

here are the charitors

frank: male 20s kinda cocky
"what the hell was that thing!? and who the hell are you"

clara: female 20s gothic tone to voice also kinda obivious to people
"what did you say something"
"that would be what you would call a creature of the night a vampire"

vampire 1 just some random vampire not much info
"im hungry, got any food mister, no? then i guess u will have to do mwhahaha!"
"ARRRGGHH! YOU BITCH!!"

vampire 2: old evil and wise
"take care of her!"
"you have failed me..."

PM me if ur interested and with a link of ur trial
theres no deadline as im still working on the flash for this =D

Caps Lock on: FEEL MY FURY!!!!

\/ made by azteca89 \/need a voice actor? check here!

funnist locked forum ever!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-16 17:09:14

At 7/15/08 11:57 PM, Dmabster wrote: Pizza Hut guy closed-- SuperMusic gets the part!

Otacon Closed--Sgtdk got it!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-16 17:09:18

Adult light hearted female

2 lines

unrealcanine@gmail.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-16 17:13:18

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-16 22:27:40

Hi. I'm brand new to the site, and I wanted to start writing scripts for a flash cartoon. My idea would be set in a bar and feature video game and comic book characters talking about everyday life events.

I'm not sure how I would go about getting voice actors, but if anyone would like to PM me or send me a message over AIM, I will try to get you a sample script as soon as I can.

Just let me know.

Thanks

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-16 23:47:39

i need a peach and toad voice
pm if you can do it

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-17 03:51:45

We still need an Evil K.

Congratulations to everyone who we selected for all the other characters. PM's were sent out and so were a lot of the lines to those who replied already.

Thank you all for the vast response we have received.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-17 09:28:58

At 7/16/08 05:09 PM, Dmabster wrote:
At 7/15/08 11:57 PM, Dmabster wrote: Pizza Hut guy closed-- SuperMusic gets the part!

Snake closed-Thyker got it!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-17 19:11:52

Hey i have arequest for a voice actor

have you ever watched the movie hook?
If so do you remember what the lost boys would scream right before the final battle or when siome cool shit happend

YES its BANGORANG
since i want to inclyude this in my audio and its illegal for me to use a clip from the movie, I cant even find a clip of it. I need a voice acting male to scream out bangorang!!! The scream would have to be in a loud war cry kind of way.
Not high pitched squealing.. Not like death metal or dark metal or black metal or and other type of metal or even alloy.

Kind of like the way leonidus does the 'This is SPARTAAAAAA' thing

well the same kind of energy at least.

so if anyone can help me out i would be extremely gratefull just PM me if you can help me out

Thank you in advance voice actors

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-17 19:21:51

I'm available-male/US/16/caucasian. znerky@hotmail.com is an easy way to get a hold of me.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-17 23:09:05

I'm in alot of need for at least 11 (different) voices Specifics are here
Please pm me if you are interested or post there I most likely wont respond here...Sorry but I can't pay...Oh if you are not interested at least comment on the script (Please don't take it for your own use)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-17 23:20:43

We have all the voice requests filled. Thank you to everyone who applied. The response was extremely large and we're grateful to everyone.

The lines are being sent out after I submit this.

At 7/17/08 07:11 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote: Hey i have arequest for a voice actor

have you ever watched the movie hook?
If so do you remember what the lost boys would scream right before the final battle or when siome cool shit happend

YES its BANGORANG
since i want to inclyude this in my audio and its illegal for me to use a clip from the movie, I cant even find a clip of it. I need a voice acting male to scream out bangorang!!! The scream would have to be in a loud war cry kind of way.
Not high pitched squealing.. Not like death metal or dark metal or black metal or and other type of metal or even alloy.

Kind of like the way leonidus does the 'This is SPARTAAAAAA' thing

well the same kind of energy at least.

so if anyone can help me out i would be extremely gratefull just PM me if you can help me out

Thank you in advance voice actors

I'll get it to you this weekend.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-18 03:26:54

At 7/16/08 11:47 PM, DPlato wrote: i need a peach and toad voice
pm if you can do it

I'm definitely PMing you~!

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-18 23:18:08

At 7/17/08 09:28 AM, Dmabster wrote:
At 7/16/08 05:09 PM, Dmabster wrote:
Snake closed-Thyker got it!

Umm ive only got 13 days left in my free flash trial so i'd probaly not finish the movie so im gonna drop ot for now srry guys....

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-19 01:05:45

Hello all,
I'm 99% done with my latest flash... the only thing I need are a couple voice actors! I'm looking for three male voices (female playing a male is fine if you can pull it off):

Dr. Michael Scotts (Praetorian version): The evil, arrogant supergenius and villain. In his late twenties/early thirties.
Felis Kir: A company president and informant. In his twenties, a little on the sarcastic side.
Kuroda Yuuki: A normally easygoing young man whose best friend is missing. His personality is like a typical shounen hero -- determined, good-natured. Also in his twenties.

The basic story is as follows:
Several years ago, the Dr. Scotts of the present designed an orbital space station called the ALEXIS in an attempt to provide a cheap, easy means of alternative energy through harnessed radiation. Unfortunately, a fatal design flaw ended in the destruction of the station along with everyone aboard -- all except for Scotts himself. Years later, the memory of that incident still looms over the subconscious of the citizens of Paragon City... especially that of Michael Scotts himself, who has taken to fighting crime under the alias Radiant Beam in order to ease some of his conscience. With the almost simultaneous appearance of a station in orbit around the Earth that seems almost identical to the ALEXIS of the past and the disappearance of the one person who might be able to give insight on why and how this new ALEXIS exists, those who know the scientist are left with only one option: to track down both.

If you'd like to help me out, please contact me at tetradecimal@gmail.com. Details including the script with sample lines are linked below.

Full Details:
http://tetradecimal.newgrounds.com/news/
post/155364

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-19 12:38:27

I meant to say that I'm available for any voice acting. As I stated, the best way to get a hold of me would be my email-znerky@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-20 04:25:49

Hey guys, just a tip... you should probably make and upload a voice reel. No one's going to believe what you can do and very few will contact you about work if you don't have a demo showcasing your vocal range / recording quality / ability to portray characters.

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-20 10:50:09

Anyone who can imitate a guy who sounds shifty and nervous in voice acting, please contact me on 'Chris_Peters886@hotmail.com
Thank you

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-20 11:54:40

Im looking for a voice actor who can do 2 voices. (Or two voice actors)

I need one, Teenage male, Fairly High Pitched, No accent required. And one, Aged 20-30, Deep Voice, With a American Accent.

Thankyou.

(PM me or E-mail: Hercson@hotmail.com)

Who Ever Said Nothing Is Impossible, Obviously Didnt Try Nailing Jelly To A Fucking Tree.

| NGC - Madness Collab |Merry Toast Day :3|

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-20 17:57:24

URGENT!

I quickly need a male VA who can sing. It's for a "Hey There Delilah" parody I am making.

Details:
I need a male voice who can sing. Literally, ANY MALE. If you can pull of a scratchy, slightly nasal delivery to make yourself sound like Tom Higgenson (the singer in "Hey There Delilah"), I'll be really happy.

What you need to get the job (in order of importance):
-DECENT singing voice (can be classified as a tenor)
-free time in the next two or three days
-a nasal delivery, a la Tom Higgenson, the original singer

Audition Line:
Please sing the chorus of Hey There Delilah. Listen to the chorus (the first one's from 0:47-1:07). The chorus is:

"Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
What you do to me."

Method of Contact:
PM me your audition. If I like it, I'll PM you the go-ahead and give you the instrumental version of the song, plus the lyrics that I wrote for you to sing.

Deadline:
Three to four days' time is the maximum cutoff. I would like this to be in the Portal before Tom gets back from Comic-Con.

I know, it's really rushed. I don't like doing "first come, first served" myself.

However, it's one of these timing things. If you must know, it's going to be a parody of this. I'd sing it myself (and I tried; I have the mp3 of it), but I REALLY suck at singing. So, the sooner you record an audition, the more likely it is I'll pick you to do the whole song. The most important thing for me is time.

Crediting:
Shout-outs in author's comments when I submit and the credits in the Flash, plus a plug to your userpage via a link. I seriously wouldn't be able to thank you enough because it's usually a common courtesy for the Flash guy to leave ample time for the VA to record lines. :D

Thanks for your time!

I hope I don't come off as too demanding... do your best! Godspeed.

postcount +=1;

Newgrounds Photoshop Headquarters || Don't use MS Paint! Use Aviary!

SING US A SING YOU'RE THE PIANO MAN

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-20 18:51:18

I need someone to record a single line for me.

The line is, "Hey, Son! Haven't seen you in a while. How's your mother doing these days?"

Record it in a very over-ecstatic mood. Make the line sound irritiatingly happy, but without being too cartoonish or wacky. The character is a father, so be sure to keep that in mind.

I'd like this as soon as possible--feel free to PM me or send the line or questions to my e-mail at ultimate7777@gmail.com

I'll check this thread regularly, as well.

Thank you.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-20 19:51:02

I NEED A NARRATOR, PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU CAN NARRATE
Chris_Peters886@hotmail.com

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-21 14:57:22

Looking for someone who can do a Deep, Evil, sinister voice. Some one who can do really beleivable, crazy laughs, and death screams.
I'm thinking Ganondorf. But im open to ANYTHING!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vPheBem6 pc

daniel@sun-studios.net

Cheers!