• 3,230 Replies
sonicfandude
sonicfandude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-12 17:06:29

HI. I need a narrator for an animated spoof of the stanley parable. If you are interested, pm me or email me at "sonicfandude1@gmail.com"

Voice Actor Wanted

ERMERGERSH

Kazanzakis
Kazanzakis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-13 18:15:58

All roles for the first episode of the ArmA 3 community project have now been cast.

Congratulations to Jason 'Chevron' Pollard and Micah Blakeslee, who have been selected for the two outstanding roles. If anybody else is interested in auditioning for future episodes, then feel free to audition for the lines in the script (link is available in the post above). Greek accents are going to be sought after in the future, so please PM if you think you can do an authentic one!

Best wishes,

K. Kazanzakis and the Cerberus Creative Team

Deadline: July15th

BBS Signature
RedAbsol0
RedAbsol0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-14 04:28:19

I'm looking for a voice actor able to do a convincing GlaDOs voice for a short Portal animation I'm going to do. The animation will only be around 30 seconds long, but my only permanent voice actors so far are MALE, and right now I need a temporary female able to do a convincing GlaDOs. I also need a Wheatly voice :3

The audition line is for GlaDOs: "Hello, and welcome to the Apeture science research lab. Here you will find plenty of hard working scientists, workers and volunteers testing our latest and greatest products! Including: Shoes that defy physics, a gun that rips holes in the fabric of space-time, a piece of bacon and the world's biggest moron!"

For Wheatly the audition line is: "Shut up."

If you wish contact me with a link to the file / a video of the audition at either:
Email: kai@redabsol0.co.uk
Or PM me.

I'm not in a rush, but I'd prefer to get a voice by February or January.

I will post this on both Youtube and Newgrounds so make sure to link me your Youtube name, if any, and your Newgrounds name, unless you PM me. If you don't give me a Youtube link you need a Newgrounds one so I can link you, or I'll just mention your name in the credits.

BlackScarz
BlackScarz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-14 11:14:40

Just wanted to do a minor update to my post. I recently got a little extra money and I can pay for your service.

For the voice (Again, I'm looking for a young mature voice for female teenager for a Sonic character named Fiona Fox (She's around 16 or 17). Payment: $20 for a few lines of dialogue. Feel free to PM me if you're interested or know of someone who might be.

Kel-chan
Kel-chan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-17 21:39:32

Looking for a male voice actor that can do the Sean Connery voice type for Professor Oak in a Pokemon animation.

This is only for a specific voice type-

If you can't do a good sean connery I dont have any other parts open.

Thanks

Voice Actor Wanted

YonManga
YonManga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-19 16:43:39

I need a voice actor who can play the role of a teenager. PM me and I'll send you the script it's a short script so don't worry.

WillieD891
WillieD891
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-21 06:24:26

Voice actors Wanted

Hello Newgrounders This is WillieD891 the reason why im here because I want to have a crew

Like Voice actors
Story board Artists
video game programmers
Co Animators
Musicians

Voice Actor Wanted

WillieD891Willie Bryan Rogers

BBS Signature
InkBlotCreations
InkBlotCreations
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-21 19:01:52

I'm sorry to say that the World of Warcraft animation has been scrapped. I recently broke up with my boyfriend, and I was doing this for him, so....sorry everyone.

However, I do need some voice acting for a much smaller project. I am making an animation that has interactive parts. It's still a bit of a large project, but I like the idea too much to get rid of it.

The animation puts the viewer/player in the position of a person who is "taking care" of the dangerously cute animal I keep in my basement. My basement is revealed to be a catacomb-esque room, underground, and full of weird things. The animation will play through like any other, but the viewer is presented with clickable buttons that present themselves for a certain amount of time. These buttons are a Red Rubber Ball, a small TV, a Water Dish, a Food Bowl, and a Cage with a mysterious black thing inside. The animal itself is planned to be either a lizard-like creature, or an adorable mammalian critter that came out of my imagination.

The animation-game, or Ani-game/anigame for short, will require only one voice actor, and maybe someone who can fetch me sound effects. I just need you to do a squeaky or adorable voice that I can use for either a small Reptile or a cute Mammal.

KITTENS ROCK!!! :3

YonManga
YonManga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-24 00:14:52

VOICE ACTORS WANTED

(ANIME FAN-DUB)
-COACH-
10:00 P.M
The first day of camp is over.
The following are the distances completed by each cyclist after the first day.
Kinjou, 250 kilometers.
Makishima, 245 kilometers.
Tadokoro,280 kilometers.
Aoyagi, 230 kilometers.
Teshima,220 kilometers.
-NARUKO SAYS- My lower handlebars
-IMAIZUMI SAYS- How is he a tidy sleeper?
Naruko and Imaizumi, 200 kilometers, finishing at the same time.
Sugimoto, 200 kilometers.
Finishing 10 minutes faster than Imaizumi and Naruko.
Onoda, 165 kilometers
He's faster than I expected
-ONADA SAYS- Thank you Makishima-san.
The three other characters are Teenage Boys and their coach.

Voice Actor Wanted

ZommBox
ZommBox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-24 10:04:07

ZommBox Needs a female Soprano <> Alto Voice Actor to play the role of the lead mascot Tina Gearman (Singing is not required but there are some singing ideas floating around, so big plus if you can)

Tina Gearman: Concept Art

Recording sessions taken place with skype On. The Role needs very percise tones and contrasts over specific lines to achieve brightness in characters voice.

First script is ONE PAGE LONG, I am hoping to get to work on it before 2014 Starts! Recording session should not take more than an hour.

Contact via PM here.
Sample of your audio or read the first paragraph of this article here:
Deadline for submission until Jan 15th.

Thanks from Zommbox

Voice Actor Wanted

FatPixieStudios
FatPixieStudios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-24 21:20:25

How's it going, Newgrounders!

I''ve been working on a pixel art game for a few months now, and I feel it's time I start experimenting with voice acting. It's still in the pre-alpha stages, but it's growing for each passing day. A demo is supposed to be done for alpha testing at the end of January, so if you're interested in joining the project, I can guarantee you that you'll be able to try out a short version within 30-40 days from now. This is currently a one-man operation, meaning that even though I'm working on the game every single day, the process will take a while.

To be able to audition for this you'll need to have access to a quality condenser mic and remember to record in a quiet place as to leave out any disturbing sounds and noises.

Alright, so let's get down to some basic info about the story and characters in need of voices!

Plot: A detective decides to investigate a mansion after receiving a mysterious phone call. As he delves deeper into the mansion and the surrounding forest, he discovers the sinister secrets behind the dark history of the estate.

The game starts off with our protagonist being interrogated by another detective at the local police station.

Detective: An older man, 40-50 years old. He's got a sincere, mildly gruff voice. You can hear in the way he speaks that he sides with our protagonist and tries to understand the situation.

LINES:

detective : I'm sorry we have to drag you in here, Jedd. I know this might seem a little awkward seeing as you're on the force, but it's procedure, you know that.

Detective : Alright(short pause, breathes out), state your full name and occupation please.

Detective : Ok, and why are you here?

Detective : (slightly surprised, but still calm) You killed him?

Detective : (tired and doubting, trying to wrap his head around the protagonist's story) Wait a minute.. You're not saying what I think you're saying here are you?

Officer: 30 years old. confident and very suspicious about our protagonist's story. He comes off as sort of a tough guy.

LINES:

Officer : (responds quickly and confident) We got all the time in the world, buddy. Try us.

Officer : (puzzled)Yeah, but you said he attacked you.

Officer: (confident and slightly angry) Keep it up, pal. We'll have you locked up in isolation, walking in your own piss and vomit for the next thirty years.

Officer: You can't seriously believe that bullshit he's feeding us! It's not... Possible. (short pause after "not", emphasis on "possible")

Send your auditions to: contact@fatpixiestudios.com
Deadline: 01.01.2014
If you have any further questions, please don't hesistate to send an email, and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

- Robin @ FatPixieStudios

Voice Actor Wanted

frostybubbles
frostybubbles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-25 14:36:39

16 year old with a good quality mic (blue yeti) with exp in acting. I would love to help anyone in need of voice actors no matter how big or small they are! Pm me if you need some help with whatever you're doing :D

no-budget-toon
no-budget-toon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-27 17:38:08

i need many voices but first i like to start with this movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2ORwLMBI5o&feature=player_detailpage

i like to make it new with a new sounds and a new voice. please dont be angry that i use goanimate i cant draw but i got many ideas to make funny ore sad movies. if you are interested contact me pn ore n.b.toon@gmx.ch.

NutToons
NutToons
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-27 22:52:39

I need someone to voice a line for the cartoon I'm working on. it's a 35 year old mother. PM me a link to your voice sample and let me know how much you'll charge. Thank you

The line is: "I have to go to work now Billy, take care of your baby brother Joe. Listen to your aunt and behave. Bye honey."

I need the line by January 24 2014

RyanAndIdk
RyanAndIdk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-28 18:12:27

https://soundcloud.com/ryslife98 pm me if you need me

Kazanzakis
Kazanzakis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-01-01 14:47:34

Hello all,

I need an American accented voice for a few lines.

The role is for the Arma 3 Community Project mentioned a few times in this thread (more details on page 102). The lines and character are a last moment addition to the script:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nrkym39fkx8u2gs/Extended%20Script.docx

Auditions are for the role of Baczkowski.

Please send submissions to K.Kazanzakis:

Cerberus_Creative@Outlook.com

Many thanks to all of you who express an interest.

Best wishes,

K. Kazanzakis

BBS Signature
Kazanzakis
Kazanzakis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-01-03 06:20:12

At 1/1/14 02:47 PM, Kazanzakis wrote: Hello all,

I need an American accented voice for a few lines.

The role is for the Arma 3 Community Project mentioned a few times in this thread (more details on page 102). The lines and character are a last moment addition to the script:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nrkym39fkx8u2gs/Extended%20Script.docx

Auditions are for the role of Baczkowski.

Please send submissions to K.Kazanzakis:

Cerberus_Creative@Outlook.com

Many thanks to all of you who express an interest.

Best wishes,

K. Kazanzakis

THIS ROLE HAS BEEN CAST : WELL DONE TO DAN ESCUDERO 'LEGENDOFDELZA'.

To everybody else - thank you very much for your submissions. Your interest and responses were hugely appreciated. Good luck with all your future endeavours,

BBS Signature
AlanHooly
AlanHooly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-01-06 08:59:20

Hi there.

I am looking for voice actors for a movie I'm making.

I need a voice actor who can pull off a teenage male voice and that of a middle aged man.

LINES FROM SCRIPT

JOHNNY: (Very Quickly) Hi buddy, you want a portrait done?
MAN: No, it’s fi-
JOHNNY: One moment, sir.
He shows him the finished product, a simple stick man face.
MAN: What the hell is that?
JOHNNY: Well I only had 8 seconds to work on it.
(beat)
JOHNNY: Can I have some money?

If you are interested in this please PM me. Thank you.

therwiganimation
therwiganimation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-01-08 01:47:54

Hey,

I'm a young animator who's currently working on a project titled "Catsup: The pursuit of the tomato sauce". Basically it's about this purple character who's sent by his father to look for ketchup after his mother died from the food she cooked. It's a really absurd comedy about this little creature's quest and the different characters he meets.

I already have a few voice actors I've contacted but I am still looking for more participants. Males and females are welcome. If you want to know more about the project let me know through personal message and I'll give you more information about the project and I'll send you the script and storyboard.

Check out a band called 1995, their latest album is "Paris Sud Minute"

Misynterpretation
Misynterpretation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-01-09 19:51:23

Hey there
Names Jordan but everyone calls me shaggy
20 years old, Male
6 years Live Music as Vocalist, 5 years acting (nothing on screen yet lol), I have excellent control of my voice
looking for voice acting positions, I have no showreel on here yet so if you PM me with a monologue or some lines to
Voice, ill be happy to give it all ive got, even if its just for giggles.
Completely open to anything

I have an extreme love for psychotic characters or characters with mental issues
The more room i have to adapt the character to my own twisted sense of humour the better i can do.
But as i said im completely open to anything.
just let me know!

BTW also i do have a home studio and i am in a band still, we are signed to an indie label, want any music made for your game or animation let me know!

Yo man is that a bear?
nope....

OrmondJoy
OrmondJoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-01-10 19:13:59

I need a voice actor who can sound like a kid between 12 and 16.

Misynterpretation
Misynterpretation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-01-11 18:33:56

• American psycho confession mon
    American psycho confession mon by Misynterpretation

My monologue of Patrick Bateman's confession from American Psycho

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Miscellaneous
    Popularity

Yo man is that a bear?
nope....

mick2569
mick2569
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-01-13 16:36:14

Hi,

I am putting together a rock opera similar to Pink Floyd's The Wall and have most of the lines completed but need two more characters voiced. They are only a few lines and here they are:

Maggie - Irish Female, late 40's
ine 1: (Quietly talking to her teenage son) "Rickey, I know it's only been a couple of months since your dad passed away, but I have something I need to tell you. (Pause) I have lung cancer."

Debbie - British female, 30's
Line 1: (Happy/giddy) "Ya sure, they could get Julia Roberts to play me!"
Line 2: (Part of same conversation) "Who's that, Rick-A?"
Line 3: Long laugh

If you could send me a wav of your line to mick@pipecoidaho.com I would greatly appreciate it. This is unfortunately an unpaid thing, but I will send you a copy of the cd once it's completed. Please send to me by Monday, 27 Jan 14. Thank-you very much!

Gamerdude105
Gamerdude105
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-01-13 18:19:10

At 1/10/14 07:13 PM, OrmondJoy wrote: I need a voice actor who can sound like a kid between 12 and 16.

If you are still looking for people to try out my email is gamerdude105@aol.com
my steam is gamerdude105 (xana)

TimFelt
TimFelt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Programmer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-01-13 22:23:22

MADNESS CHINESE, NEEDS VOICE ACTORS.
GOOD ANIMATION AND COMBAT!!!!

I am in need of voice actors for my Madness Chinese animation using cheshyres Jebus as the main theme. it is amazing he is a wonderful techno freak. all of his songs are amazing, but basically this movie starts off with a guy praying and another Chinese man walks around and takes a look. while he is looking the other way the guy praying throws a rock at his face. somewhere later after awesome fighting, a helicopter bursts in to take the guy praying to safety. although he is the antagonist. i will have camera movement as if it was really being recorded, it will even have a type of camera overlay. and for rainy scenes droplets on the lens.

If you are interested make a comment below, you just need a quality mic, not like super quality though. it has to be mp3, and also you must be able to recreate a Chinese accent. also sound twenty-five.

Tank You!!! Newgrounds!

Voice Actor Wanted

gargle-greg
gargle-greg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-01-14 16:11:34

I need someone to sing a song. It's about Nelson Mandela.

In terms of compensation, you will get credit in the video as well as a credit link in the video description.

If you are interested, PM me with your email and I'll send you the ideal tune for it. Otherwise, you can sing it in anyway you want. There is no restriction on the voice.

The lyrics are:
Nelson Mandela
He was black; he was male
Nelson Mandela
Was part man part snail
Nelson Mandela
Never told a lie-ie
Nelson Mandela
Some say he could fly

Nelson Mandela was a way cool guy
He had snow white hair and cool bionic eye

Nelson, nelson, nelson, HAWW HAWW (this is a Nelson from the Simpsons laugh.)
Nelson, nelson, nelson, HAWW HAWW

He could beat you at connect 4 with 3 moves
He goes to the disco and busts sweet grooves
He fought for the rights of the polar bears
He fist-fought Elvis on the Taj Mahal stairs

Like a rocket ship, he blasted off into space
And then he gave birth to the human race

Nel-Sun-Man-Del-Ah!
~
I recommend PMing me for the tune first, but you can sing this however you think it should be sung.

deadlyfishes
deadlyfishes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-01-14 22:12:52

LOOKING FOR:
Female voice actor

Compensation:
This is TO BE DETERMINED. As of now, our entire dev team is working part-time, with no pay. We plan to sell our game commercially. Until then or until we get some sort of funding, there is no pay.

Details:
Our game is a brightly colored food themed space shooter. It is the classic fight between desert and dinner. We are looking into getting some voice acting for our tutorial missions and maybe some other things.

For the tutorial missions, we do have a script ready for you.

Our game is on Steam Greenlight, and a playable demo is available for free right now:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92971046

To apply:
Send me a PM or e-mail me (preferred) saying you are interested.
Send samples if you have any.
If you are serious about working with our game you could send us a quick demo of you reciting one of the lines from our tutorial mission script: "Welcome to your first day of training recruit! Glad to see you've made it this far! Let's start with some basic space flight maneuvers to get you familiar with your craft."

Looking forward to hearing back from you guys!

Enjoy some of our in-game 2D art by our wonderful artist Zakugawho is also a fellow NG'er!

Voice Actor Wanted

<Professional Audio Specialist>
OFFICIAL MUSIC SITE!
Check out something I did for NATA 2013! Hikarian's winning NATA 2013 Entry

BBS Signature
deadlyfishes
deadlyfishes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-01-14 22:16:58

Oops! Forgot my e-mail....

cerealzoloft07@yahoo.com

<Professional Audio Specialist>
OFFICIAL MUSIC SITE!
Check out something I did for NATA 2013! Hikarian's winning NATA 2013 Entry

BBS Signature
JessTheNoob
JessTheNoob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-01-14 22:21:26

I'm looking for a male voice actor who can voice in a Breaking Bad parody I will be animating, specifically as Walter White. I need someone who can nail the way Bryan Cranston yells or says Jesse's name on the show.

If you are interested please feel free to PM me on here! I will be checking back on NG every other day so if I don't get back to you right away I'm sorry. Deadline is January 31, 2014.

If you would like to check out my animations please feel free to check out my youtube channel or even my website http://jessica3d.com/

Thank you!

Voice Actor Wanted

Feel free to visit my website for more of my animations! http://jessica3d.com/

Millaninja
Millaninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-01-15 10:35:14

Time to lay down the law....

PEOPLE, this thread is for people LOOKING for voice actors. If you want to advertise yourself... POST IN THE VOICE ACTOR ADVERTISEMENT THREAD.... *breathes heavily*

That is all...