00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dialusional just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,515 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-07-04 09:22:14

Hello everyone! I'm looking for someone to recruit me for any of their works! Basically, I have a deep voice, and I mostly work with it. I can narrate and voice as announcers and such. I look forward for you people out there :3

If you want to contact me, I'm only active on Skype and Steam
Skype & Steam: adyota666

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-07-07 01:06:30

[b]Need Help For A Real-life Reenactme 2 hours ago[/b]

Hi. I'm Dave. I was wondering if anyone knew about something called MK-ULTRA, or in Justified Truth, ULTRA Mind Control. I'm asking because, eight years ago, almost, something happened to me while at my Rustic Village apartment, something Paranormal and of Mind Control nature to follow.

I was cooking one night, July 11th, into July 12th, when I heard, coming from the fan of the stove, a whistly sound, as well as other sounds. Turns out, after some research, it was a technology called Voice-to-Skull, comonly mis-informed people know this as V2K, whereas V2S is more appropriate. Correct me if I'm wrong, however.

Anyway, the sounds got louder when I'd walk from the stove, then quieter near it, but still audible. I also heard it from the 'Fridge, and anything that enhanced audio, such as fans, driving in a car with the windows down, etc.\

What I am asking is this. Is anyone, if I write up a detailed script, willing to reenact those four days of my life, from July 9th, through July 12th? Just wondering. There's also Foul Play involved. A man almost killed me and committed Attempted Homocide during that time, premeditated. I need serious male and female voice actors, wiling to not drop off the set no mater how crazy this sounds as far as it gets.

[b]THIS PROJECT IS EDUCATIONAL AND NON-FOR-PROFIT! IT IS BASED IN TRUTH AND THAT TRUTH IS JUSTIFIED TRUTH![/b]

I might make this into a movie, if you guys are interested in going that far, but first, I need a good audio version and that's where you come in.

I have a score. I have a working svript that's a WIP. Now, all I need, are actors to help play the parts. Please help me find closure and heal from this. Thanks.

sincerely,

-David

PS: I can be contacted on Skype at guardian2433. I do have a script, and some completed work to show for what I've done with what we've done. This isn't just a shuttle on the launch pad, nor one being constructed in the factory or laboratory. This baby's gonna launch and I need you on-board to help.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-07-11 05:27:11

Hello!

InC is a team of eight gamedesign students.
Our goal is to develop a gameprototype within six weeks.

The working title of our project is called „Simon“. It is a 3D First Person Exploration Game with a strong focus on narrative and storytelling.

And that is where you kick in!
To make the game more immersive we are looking for talented voice actors!
We need a male and female voice.
More details here:

The female voice is from a 23 year old girl.

• appears apathetic, resigned
• mistrustful
• sensible
The sound of her voice is high. She sounds vulnerable but repellent at the same time.

Text-sample:
I think this one tries to help me somehow...At first, I thought that someone tries to scare me, but all those notes, messages and emails I get...Some of them are lists with dates and tasks that I mustn't forget. Others seem to sum up what I did in a certain period of time, which I can't remember afterward.

The male voice is from a 39 year old man who works as psychiatrist. He is:

• rational, sober-minded, persistant
• working conscientiously but not very passionatly
• harsh from time to time
• american accent
The sound of his voice is quite neutral in a middle voice and monotone pitch. (Not bored, but factual and sober)

Text-sample:
It's difficult for you to make decisions, then?
Even under normal circumstances you can feel unsure which way to go. Do I go to place A or B first? Or should I go to C?

„Simon“ is a non-profit project and as students we don’t have a budget – so we will not be able to pay you.
But of course your names will be mentioned in the credits!

If we all perform well, we have the opportunity to exhibit the prototype at GamesCom this year!

The deadline for the prototype is August 20th 2014.

If you are interested, please contact us!

• Forum PM
• Email: jo.attenberger@gmail.com

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-07-11 16:55:04

Hello newgrounds voice actors/actresses

I am in need of one voice actor to play Roland from borderlands
If you do not know what he sounds like here is a video of his voice clips from the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VWrR3Qfswg

Please pm me a clip of your voice.
You dont have to sound exactly like him, if you dont sound like him at all dont pm me.

Please reply ASAP!

Thank you

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-07-12 07:06:50

==============================
Casting Call:
Awake: The Rise of Mannimarco
==============================

'Awake: The Rise of Mannimarco' is a collective project involving a group of experienced Skyrim PC modders (who have produced and published their own projects in the past). It is a story-driven, character-focused, DLC-size quest mod for Skyrim PC, centered around the return of an ancient and well known antagonist in the Elder Scrolls series. We are looking for a number of voice actors to fill various roles in the mod, including the role of Mannimarco himself.

The workload is extensive (50+ lines of dialogue for some roles), but with a reasonable turnaround time of 3 weeks (that you must be able to meet). Good quality sound recording is a - must -. The closing date for the casting call is August 1, 2014.

If you are interested in auditioning for a role, please record the sample dialogue lines for that role, and upload it to a sound streaming site (like SoundCloud) or free file-sharing site and PM me the links or email them to me at 'inconsequentialnpcs@gmail.com'. Please keep in mind that for the 'final product', the sound files must be in WAV format, mono, 44100 Hz.

=======
Roles
=======

= Bounty Hunter =
Voice Type: Red Guard Female, late 20's. Self-reliant, witty and sarcastic.

Sample Dialogue:
1) Well, there goes the stealthy approach. (Sarcastic) It’s ok, I’m an archer, we -never- have to use stealth anyway...
2) (Warning) Are you really sure that’s where you want to go?
3) (Joking) I forgot what a dog in heat looks like...

= Mercenary =
Voice Type: Nord Male, mid-30's. Brash and boisterous.

Sample Dialogue:
1) Sure, looks cozy. Got that whole, 'Everybody’s dead' setup going.
2) Besides, half those words don’t make any gods damned sense.
3) By Talos, you girls need to grow a pair. (Yell) Hey you! Come out! I just want to you ask you a question!

= Soldier =
Voice type: Female, mid-40's. Disciplined, formal, and slightly arrogant.

Sample Dialogue:
1) After we get some rest, sir, the troops and I are prepared to go through every crypt if necessary. We’ll find the bastard, sir, it’s only a matter of time.
2) You’d think they would have figured it out by now. They get up, we put em back down...
3) (Protest) The Thalmor were charging! I had to send the phalanx forward, we - had - to fight them!

= Apprentice =
Voice type: Breton Male, early 20's. Shy, nervous, fidgety, intellectual.

Sample Dialogue:
1) We should never have done this. I fear that what we started....should never have begun.
2) (Terrified) I can’t wait! I can’t wait! We have to go! We have to go or we’re all going to die!
3) Somebody come quickly! It was him! It was Mannimarco!

= Mannimarco =
Voice type: Male (You can be a bit creative here, and submit a voice type that best fits your idea of what an ancient, powerful, and immortal necromancer/lich sounds like, including modulating your accents, voice and/or adding 'effects' using sound software).

Sample Dialogue:
1) Simply lay down your arms, and you will be at peace. I can bring you all the answers you seek.
2) Citizens of Skyrim! I bid you humble greeting. I am Mannimarco, the King of Worms, and I have arisen again to bring you a gift.
3) You have come quite far and I admire your perseverance. Perhaps you will be more useful to me than I had thought...

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-07-13 06:26:07

I am looking for a voice actor for an animation. It is a kind of "furry" animation, featuring an anthropomorphic bat, with a heavy Native American/Aztec theme. It is inspired by Betsy Lee's animation series, called "No Evil".

The voices I need are that of just about any villager in a village (Anthropomorphic Bat People), the main character (A Bat Shaman), and a villain (A vicious evil spirit that torments the village).

Please PM me for more details. If you wish to see what the main character, the Bat Shaman, looks like, here is some artwork of him.

Xiocotl the Shaman

KITTENS ROCK!!! :3

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-07-14 00:15:16

It turns out I'm also in need of some voice acting for a test animation. The characters are Fan Characters from the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic franchise, and the animation will be used to test walk cycles, lip syncing and general important things I need to work on. Again, PST for details and what I'm looking for. Here's some ponies that might be featured in the animation.

Rose Haiku (Female Pony)
Acid Touch (Male Pony. Might be renamed, might not be featured)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-07-14 20:27:17

Hello everyone, I am currently on the look out for voice actors for a passion project of mine revolved around Sonic the Hedgehog. It is essentially a retelling of the plot of the first 3 classic games, Sonic 1-3&K with a mixing of Sonic SatAM themes into it.
The character voices will be listed as well as some test lines below them for which you can send to me at memphiston93@gmail.com

Open Characters for Episodes 1 & 2 So Far:

>Miles Tails Prower: PROMINENT ROLE, WILL BE IN MULTIPLE EPISODES THROUGH SERIES. His voice will be based off of his current voice in the games Sonic Generations, Colors, and Lost World. Kiddish but intelligent, those games capture that feeling perfectly with a good script.

(Informative and somewhat confident) "Don't worry, my plug extractor's importing a virus that blocks any signals from leaving the robot's central server."

(somewhat annoyed) "Well...that's gonna attract attention."

>Amy Rose: PROMINENT ROLE, WILL BE IN MULTIPLE EPISODES THROUGH SERIES. Her character has been modified for a more headstrong, independent Amy instead of the lovesick mosquito in current games. A light female voice with a bit of spunk but still caring and sensible.

(Aggravated) "I told you for the last time, I'm not a fan girl!"

(Argumentative than sincere around the second line)
"He's not a vigilante, Rob! He's just...I don't know what he is. He's just trying to do the right thing."

>Dr. Ivo Robotnik: PROMINENT ROLE, WILL BE IN MULTIPLE EPISODES THROUGH SERIES. This will be a fusion of both his Sonic '06 physical look while mixed with the demeanor and voice of his SatAM counterpart. Looking a voice much like Jim Cummings' rendition in Sonic SatAM, sly and threatening with a hiss at times.

(Sly and Planning) "I believe it's time we threw that mangy blue hedgehog...a bone."

(Loud and Angry) "That is it, Sonic! This time, you and your band of flea-ridden misfits are finished! I'll crush you into DUST!

>Captain Max Acorn: Looking for a tight authoritative voice. A good representation would be that of Dennis Leary as Captain George Stacy from The Amazing Spiderman, something along those lines.

(Commanding) "Secure the van, we don't want any strays running away."

(Somewhat Snarky) "Well, I'd apologize but I don't really see a difference. What makes you different from everyone else?

>Rob O' the Hedge: A common but protective, brotherly voice since he will be posing as Amy Rose's cousin in this picture. For a good idea, think of Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye from the Avengers.

(Informing the Captain) "Captain Acorn? I'm all set up here at the north rooftop, sir."

(Confident) "Saw that plane coming a mile away, Capt. Put a tracer on it for us to follow. Wanna assemble a team to intercept?"

>Sally Acorn: A more stronger, independent voice like her one from the SatAM cartoons, though she will appear in few episodes beyond the first few.

(Sounding like "I told you so") "You should've just let me shoot him.

(Struggling and Angry) "You junk piles! Let me go, dammit"

>Thugs, Female and Male: Fang Gang lackeys under Nack the Weasel's payroll in the first episode. Don't make them sound super cartoony henchmen, but somewhat exasperated with their tones.

Female: (angered by a cohort yelling at her) "How about you shut up and NOT drive like a ass-handed monkey!"
Male: (angry and after knocking on the door) "Hey!? How about trying to linch some of these pigs off of me, huh!?

I thank inadvance everyone who sees this, submits and is chosen to work with in the future. However, this is strictly a passion project and I nor anyone else will be receiving any payment for this, I simply yearn to tell a good story with the help of some fine voice actors :) If you have any questions you may email me at the previously mentioned email address as well.

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-07-27 05:05:23

I'm 13 and I'm a female my race is Iran,philipina,Mexican,Japanese. Or Chinese. Yes I am a mix I am also referred of
black beauty . If you want to see my face my instagram is kraykray4larissa and to contact me is on facebook Larissa destefano I don't currently have a cell. Numbers thanks - lisa91501

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-07-27 12:54:23

Hi Everyone,

Long story short - I'd love to animate but lack the patience or know how despite trying repeatedly, starting and never finishing many videos, and dumping time and effort into things that won't happen. My past videos do not have my voice in them really - and they're not really that great to begin with so do not go off of them.

My passion would be to voice act. I have a range of voices, and would like to work more into comedic videos (personally my favorite kind) but I'm willing to try anything.

I have mainly a paladin/knight voice, a deep, heroic voice from a larger male who fights for the holy light, and all who are too weak to defend themselves. A beacon of light in a world full of darkness.

I can also do a simple demonic/shade/nightmare voice, it can be either more slithery, very ssssss sound orientated with higher pitch or a heavy deeper for a larger, terrifying beast.

In the recordings I have linked below, one is a random line with the paladin. The other is a double recording (one over top the other) to give it a demonic echoey, shade-like sound. The sound is natural - I didn't use any effects other than my voice and hands.

https://soundcloud.com/shredwerd009/sets/voice-acting

I am more willing to try out ANY voice, as I couldn't think of lines or what to say for anything else, just ask me and I will try something, I can skype or SoundCloud voices for you. I prefer a PM. Even if you do not like either the above voices, ask anyway and I might even have another voice you very well could use. My favorite television show being south park - I like to capture the sarcasm and other tonalities they use when voice acting. I do love to be funny :)

Please let me know what I can do to get out there more, I'm here to help make your videos EXPLODE!!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-07-28 14:46:31

Hello! I need characters for my flash.

I need a deep, gruff voice (barbaric, kinda).
A regular male voice (this should be kinda easy)
A regular female voice.

Please PM me asap if you are interested! THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-07-28 16:48:29

I need a or 2 voice actors who can do the voices of a 13-15 years old teen boys, no accent.
Teen Nr.1: A somewhat nerdy kid.
Teen Nr.2: He makes comments about everything.
I accept submmisions until 12:00 AM September 15th.
PM me if you want to voice act or send me an audio sample.
Thanks,

till we overdose

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-07-28 20:30:31

Hello,
BrianBrownWushu here. I do voice acting for animations and am looking to get involved with some projects. I do a variety of male voices ranging in pitch and tones. If you need any help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Thanks!

Sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gYQipgbm3k

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-07-29 02:15:48

An update of my needed voices for my Demon Trainer animation can be found here: Click!

To bring some people up to speed, I am making an animation series based on How to Train Your Dragon. Rather than dragons, I've chosen to make the theme Demons. While Demons is the dubbed name for these supernatural animals, the name is entirely incorrect and has been chosen by humans who didn't understand them at the time. They don't come from hell, they just happen to be supernatural creatures. Some are even forces of nature.

These demons are based on real-world animals in appearance, and are even given some of the same behaviors of said animals. For instance, the gecko-like Screamscale not only looks like a gecko, but will do "push ups" to assert dominance like a real gecko.

The series will be aptly named Demon Trainer, and the first episode is to be made. We need voices for both people and Demons, so a lot of voice ranges are gladly appreciated, especially for background characters.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-07-31 18:48:35

Hello I am making this action game and I need voice actors. Here are the characters
getro fat balled age 40 ascent American medium pitch lines 1 Ah why did I ever ended up here I mean I just wanted some sex that's unfair.
2 No we can't do anything or can we.
3 You're right it's unfair and we are going to make our demands .
4. Then well fight
5. O yeah rock it no one messes with me.
6. Who are you.
6. Excuse me could you let me and my friends through .
7. And who are you tell me.
8. We got out but I think your only way will be trough this man hole.
9. OK excuse me we would like to talk to the president
10. Well me and my friends here don't think that it's fair the prostituon is illegal and we were wondering if there was something we could do to change that.
11 Oooh look at her
12 What does such a parity lady doing outside at this hour
13 Ok.
14. There are people standing so we can't get past without them shooting us but thre is a hereafter that flies by every time the police men need food.
15. We gonna destruct them.
16. Me and my friends goot arrested and we are trying to change a law in Florida.
17. This room is full of balling balls let's toas them at those guys..
18. It's like kung fu.
19 let her go.
20 Alright boys let's get him.
21 What.
22. I am sorry Shelly I couldn't get the government to change their minds.
23 Hey I am Gento
24. We got hooks now.

Stiner fat age 39 pitch medium low ascent American lines 1. There is nothing we can do about it.
2. Yeah we will fight.
3. Yeah you just were outstanding.
4. But what if there is police there.
5. I am styner
6 Yeah go mind your own businesses punk.
7. Yeah we are trying to change the law.
8. And what will we do?
9. So what now.

Bob Age 40 fat pitch medium ascent American lines
1. i'm Bob.
2. We gotta do something.
3. Let's fight.
4. That's a fancy room.
5. You are awesome
6. We are screwed.
7. They are coming for us what do we do!
8. Oh shit.
Shelly. female age 23 pitch high. ascent American. Lines
1 hi
2 I can ask the same of you.
Well it seams that I know how to get inside the white hose without them noticing I might hellp you cause you are cute I am Shelly by the way.
3 help me!
4. oh Gento you did what you could don't sweat it to hard after all I will always love you.

Astero Male age 36 ascent American pitch high medium lines
1. What can I do for you.
2. I am sorry the president can't be contacted right now.
3. Well i prefer you to leave and not interfere with a law or officer Billy will come and teach you how to behave.
4. What some fat men are trying to break in send the police.
5. Ah.
6. I warned you fat shit bags not to interfere with the law now she will die and you will!

Officer Ken age 31 pitch high ascent American medium lines
1 it was brave of you to cause this much disturbance with the government.
2 But unfortunately I will have to arrest all of you for interfering.

Acsero. age 33. pitch high medium lines
1. It's offer for you go back to your cells.
2. I'll say this.
3. It's none of your consurn go back to your cells

pleas send the lines to igorbushin@outlook.com
Save them in wave format

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-08-02 19:33:55

I am an "amature" voice actor, or you could say, a first try voice actor, but whatever, i would still like to give it a shot for the main charecter if it isn't too late already, i have just turned 22, does that matter ? else any other role would do as well.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-08-03 08:11:12

Keep updated at my NG blog to keep in-the-know about my VA roles faster. click!

The voices I require for the demons are all cast, it seems. But humans are always a must. I still need the voices for Hakon's father (the main character's father), a mysterious woman named Valdis, and any number of villager voices saying random war cries and such in the middle of a big battle.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-08-08 16:55:03

I need a Glados voice for my SFM (Source Filmmaker) Saxxy video,so if you would be intrested,message me on email or probably newgrounds
VidasMasteika@yahoo.com

heres the sneak peak shot of what I'm working on
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=294919845

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-08-09 08:48:49

Hey there guys, can anyone help me out? I'm looking for some voice actors to feature in my Lego Batman stop motion, It's not amazing and I've only just come back to Stop motion recently, but nevertheless here are the parts needed:

Red Robin/Tim Drake

Nightwing/Dick Grayson

The Joker
----------------------------

Preferences:

Red Robin is 19 years old, and I would like his, preferably, to sound like a typical American teenager, with a deeper voice, but only if your voice is naturally deep, please don't put it on, if your voice is higher that's fine, because he should sound friendly most of the time anyway.

Nightwing is 24 years, I would preferably like someone around his age to (17-20s) but if you can sound naturally older feel free to give it a go; his voice is not extremely deep, but it's obviously broken, so it should sound 'adult'

Joker. I'm preferably looking for a Mark Hamill impression HOWEVER, if you feel you can do a good Ledger, or Nicholson impression, please do, or if you have something even more original, please feel free to present it.

Thanks for reading this,

ROSS

"Art is not just Music and Drawings, for Art is beautiful, and there is beauty in everything" - ROSS

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-08-12 06:06:59

Arma 3 Community Project

Cerberus Creative are looking for a male, Greek accented voice for a few lines of dialogue. Some monetary compensation is available to the successful voice actor ($20, via PayPal).

To audition, please submit a recording of the following line, with your Greek accent:

Soldier A: "Sergeant Galanos to all friendly forces, does anybody copy? Over."

Please send your material to Kydoimos Kazanzakis at Cerberus_Creative@Outlook.com.

Deadline is 27th August.

Thank you, best wishes,

Kydoimos, Project Lead

Deadline: July15th

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-08-12 17:18:41

I'm looking for three voice actors to voice the three characters below for an upcoming series of mine. For details click here:

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1372678

Voice Actor Wanted

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-08-15 03:56:10

Hello everyone.
I'm Punnka, voice actor.
I'll voice act for ya, any voice.
Just PM me.
c;

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-08-15 09:26:30

Intro
Hey there! I'm Trina Deuhart (Sometimes credited as RawrKittyPanda or just Trina for other projects.) I've been voicing in online productions since 2011. I absolutely love flash, visual projects and games and I would love to lend my voice to your project.

Vocality
My vocal range ranges from high to medium. I can voice children of both genders, teenagers, and young adults. I have voice characters of all types and am willing to try out for anything.

Demo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YDOoIDS-6Q
(Or here to see my voice in action in different characters www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxOts2… )

Pricing
I am perfectly willing to lend my voice to your project for free. But should your project be sold commercially or make any profit along the way, then I would appreciate it if I am paid. Payment is highly negotiable. I'd be more than happy to work it out with the team. I know the majority of the developers/game creators here are just starting out so budget can be squishy tight.

Resume
docs.google.com/document/d/1bz…

Turnaround Time
This depends on the project.
I record frequently on weekdays and weekends. I will keep people updated of my progress. If you have an set deadline, do let me know and I will do my best to get the lines to you before or by that date.

Yes, I do record anything with 18+ content that deals with any sort of erotica or sexual themes. However, I'd be more willing to do it if it's paid, but we can negotiate that.

Please e-mail me directly at rawrkittypanda@yahoo.com or feel free to pm me. [=D]

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-08-23 15:18:48

American Accented, Male Voice Actors Wanted

Cerberus Creative are looking for a pair of voice actors to fill two small roles in the Arma 3 Community Project.

To audition please read from the lines below and submit your recordings to Cerberus_Creative@Outlook.com. A small amount is available as monetary compensation via PayPal.

Soldier A:

I ain’t betting on what I know is true. Should have scrapped that hunk of shit a week ago.

Soldier B:

And here’s the four of us, still waiting for the world to turn...

Deadline for submissions is the 7th September.

Resist Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTn7fkNXQ6M

Deadline: July15th

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-09-01 00:11:34

Using an alt account for this project

I'm looking for a voice actor that can do the 'infomercial' voice, the 'call right now.'

It's for a parody video I'm doing, shoot me a message and we can get in touch through Skype

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-09-05 11:16:21

Hello everyone. My name is Sarah but normally online I go by Star. I'm new to newgrounds as a member but long time enjoy-er of the site!

I just wanted to introduce myself here. I am many things but have joined Newgrounds in the hopes of expanding my voice acting resume so to say. I have done voice work on several YouTube projects, I am known there as Star or SailorSilverStar.

You can see some of that voice work here: YouTube VA Projects

Some of the older videos I had a horrible mic! I assure you what I have now I sound much better in, the most recent Voice Work I did to show the quality of my mic is in a Fan-dub I do for Sequential Art by Phillip M Jackson

Here: Sequential Art Fan-dub 53-67

This is just my introduction to the forum here.

I am comfortable and age appropriate to do 18+ voice work if needed. I like to view myself as having a wide range and can do a very convincing English accent! I can do others if needed but English is my strongest one.

I am welcomed to any questions and NEVER mind doing retakes if needed. I always try to take 2-3 takes of a line for you to have but again I can redo it if needed no problems at all! I'm happy to help you make the project the best it can be!! ^_^

I do record with Audacity and have been for years. Currently my mic is a USB headset mic with a pop filter but I do hope in the near near future to get a Yeti Microphone with pop filter for the best quality, but like so many people funds are a bit limited. But again the quality of my current set up is very very good!

I do plan to make a demo, just for whatever reason I am having trouble figuring out what to do for it/ with it.

Please check out the link above for what I have done and I look forward to auditioning and hearing back from you.

Good luck with all your projects!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-09-06 22:13:56

Hello! I'm currently looking for voice actors for a musical project I'm working on with a group of other folks. The project is an online musical adaptation of the game Ghost Trick. (It's by the same people who did Ace Attorney, if you're familiar with that series).

To ensure that things run smoothly, we're opening parts for auditions as the songs those parts sing in is finished. For example, if Character A sings in Songs 1, 2, and 3, then Character A won't open for auditions until those three songs are done.

We're currently looking for voice actors for all non-singing parts as well as our only finished singing role thus far.

There are seventeen non-singing parts available, fifteen of which would be for men and two would be for women. For specifics:

- The male voices should generally sound like they're in their twenties/thirties and, for the most part, be authoritative (a good chunk of the parts are for police officers, guards, and so forth).

- The Blue and Green-Suited Officers should be serious to the point where it overlaps into being Comedically Serious.

- The Coroner should be deadpan, with an edge of snark. One should distinctly get the sense that he does not give a flip about what's going on.

- Detective Rindge should sound on the younger side and be incredibly long-suffering.

- The Young Officer should be so over-the-top and melodramatic in his relationship angst that it flies into being hilarious. As his name suggests, he should also sound youthful (somewhere abouts his early twenties).

- Both of the Cops should be nervous, in a humorous way (think like a dialed-down Shaggy and Scooby in terms of personality).

- All of the Guards should sound uncertain. They're putting a man on death row and are honestly not sure if it's the right thing to do or not.

- The Sailor should be in a full-blown panic. The submarine he's on is falling to bits, he thinks there are ghosts around, and he's scared out of his mind.

- Bobby's audition line has him in a rare moment of despair, but he should otherwise be a snarky person. He frequently plays off of his more nervous partner, Bailey, so part of this is how the actor for Bailey works with this actor. He has lines in the song "Panic Dance", but they are all spoken.

- The two women should be in the twenties-thirties age range. Alma ought to sound no-nonsense in a maternal sort of way. Fiance Sissel should sound broken but oddly hopeful (she's suicidal and believes she's moving on to something better) and have a higher voice to indicate she was something of an ingenue not so long ago.

The demo lines for the parts can all be found at this thread, here. All of the lines are directly from the script.

The available singing part is Bailey, the neurotic prison guard. He's Bobby's partner, and his frequent anxiety attacks are a constant source of amusement for Bobby. Bailey also has a tendency to do his little "panic dance", which sets the stage for his only song in the musical. Please note that while the beta recording of Panic Dance has Bailey singing with an English accent, it is NOT necessary for people auditioning to replicate this (although they are welcome to if they would like).

Bailey's audition lines, both spoken and singing, can be found at this thread. You can also find links there to the music for "Panic Dance".

For anyone who wishes to audition, send your clip to Temsik (our project's director/sound editor) at hotmoltenmagma2@gmail.com. Include in the e-mail your name (usernames are fine), the character you want to audition for, and your audition (or, in the case of Bailey, your speaking and singing auditions).

Our forums, where all our work is going on, can be found here, at this forum. If you have any questions about the project or what we're looking for, you can PM me there (I'm there as ZeldaQueen), here, or e-mail me at zeldaqueen64@gmail.com.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-09-07 03:30:01

The Demon Trainer animation is going smoothly. Voice Auditions are closed, but anyone is free to contribute a voice actor for random background characters in a specific scene. PM me for details.

I am making a side-project, and it requires a few voices. I mainly require a female voice from someone around the age of 24. I will be making a short before the series, and need a voice to narrate.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-09-07 04:02:13

Looking for a male voice actor that can speak bothMandarin and English.

Please pm me if interested, thanks

Unity Survival game - There Is No Tomorrow

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-09-14 06:53:07

Looking for a male child voice actor, or someone that sounds like a little kid.