00:00
00:00

The Interviewer - All Updates

789 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Interviewer - All Updates 2007-11-11 19:11:58

Well I find it that I should inform the people of Newgrounds who have read and commented on my interviews that I am not gone, just simply busy with my writing. Now then I thought I would catch people up on what I do so you won't be confused if you have no idea about any of my interviews.
I am an amature interviewer for Newgrounds. I plan to interview more people here on Newgrounds. I will be browsing the Flash and Audio Portal for great hidden treasures. I also plan to look through the art portal as well and probably start a small contest to see if anyones true artistic form can breakthrough... if you know any good artists you may want to spread the word on about this. So let me begin.

Interviews
I have conducted six interviews already and plan to continue. I will plan on interviewing our very own Tom Fulp soon enough, I will hopefully have that interview out by Thanksgiving. Below are the links to my six interviews and the qualifications for an interview.

Interview with Alvin-Earthworm
Interview with BigFuzzy Kitten
Interview with theNGpro
Interview with MaestroRage
Interview with BigFuzzyKitten #2
Inteview with Grimfenix

There are three different ways in which you may aquire an interview. You can request an interview by PM Message, you can be hand picked by The-Great-One in which I would have gone through your Profile looking for anything that has made you noticeable at all, or you could have enough people recommend you for an interview.

_1)_Requesting An Interview_
You can easily request an interview by sending me a PM Message, but you would have to have commented on at least one of the other interviews I've conducted with other Newgrounds Users before I can even take you seriously on an interview. All you do is send me a PM, I would appreciate it if you included the following three in your interview request.

- Flash or Audio You've Made
- BBS Posts You've Made (Locked or Not)
- Art You've Made In Art Forum (Please supply links)

Not including any of these will give me force to look through your Profile myself and look through every single thing you've ever done for Newgrounds. Depending on how much you've done depends on whether or not you'll get an interview.

_2)_Being Hand Picked_____
I usually go through different people's profiles and go through different flash series to see who I should interview next. With over 50 different famous users on Newgrounds its hard to choose who should be interviewed next. So I have to make tough decisions in this area. Also it can be stressing with definite timing.

_3)_Suggestion___________
If enough people on Newgrounds suggest you for an interview (at least 10-20 people) and I think you have good qualities for an interview. Suggestions rarely occur seeing as how everyone has a free mind not many people will suggest the same person for an interview.

Disclaimer
I conduct all interviews with serious thought out questions through the system of a PM Message. By replying to each and every question upon interview you agree that your answers are your own truthful opinions and facts that you can prove. Also you verify that on answering all the questions and replying the interview with my questions and your answers to me that I am at full liberty to post your interview on my Userpage for the other Newgrounds Users to read and comment however they wish. You also have the right with this Disclaimer to post your own interview on your Userpage, Website, Myspace, etc. for your own gain. I will only post your interview on Newgrounds and Newgrounds only. I will not sell your interview to any type of magazine, book, or website. You can link to your interview however you wish, but be sure to credit The-Great-One on your interview.

Reviews
Seeing as how some people don't have the capability to branch themselves out through flash, audio, or BBS Posts, I thought I would help them out. I plan on looking for other Newgrounds Members reviews and posting them. I will do this every Friday if I have enough time. If you don't see one on Friday then expect it on Saturday or Sunday.

What do I plan to do exactly? Well you will see three things...

- One of my reviews for a flash/audio
- A review for a flash/audio by another member of Newgrounds
- A crappy review for a flash/audio by another member of Newgrounds

Now then please understand this next part and make sure you read all of it before you do anything else!

I will not take all reviews. You can send me your review to post to the world in which I will; only if it is well thought out and you can make your point. Although if your review is crappy I will post it as crappy.

Any updates which include new interviews, new reviews, and anything else I will inform you here. Now then why do this here instead of a news post on my Userpage? Because I want you to tell me who to interview. Which artists whether they be Flash or Audio do you want me to interview here on Newgrounds? Please remember that I will be interviewing Tom Fulp later on so please don't suggest him.

Thank You for reading and...

HAVE A NICE DAY!

Response to The Interviewer - All Updates 2007-11-11 19:25:03

Notice 11/11/07
I will read and reply to all comments on the Interviews.

Response to The Interviewer - All Updates 2007-11-11 19:28:07

Not you again

\

Response to The Interviewer - All Updates 2007-11-11 19:30:26

Interview someone good

hghgfh

BBS Signature

Response to The Interviewer - All Updates 2007-11-11 19:33:02

At 11/11/07 07:30 PM, shadowchaotailsevil3 wrote:
At 11/11/07 07:25 PM, The-Great-One wrote: Notice 11/11/07
I will read and reply to all comments on the Interviews.
sad to see im not chosen...

-deity whistle
-use forums often
-use of beatbox beta

You also forgot to mention,

- Lack of grammatical skill whatsoever
- Total dumbass
- Asshole

Yes, I am a dick for trolling you.

Right behind you

Response to The Interviewer - All Updates 2007-11-11 19:35:46

At 11/11/07 07:32 PM, xPaRaDoXx wrote: You have a terrible taste in users, interview someone interesting, like HAYF or something.

Links to something good this person has done. If you're suggesting somebody I would like links, I don't want to be searching for something that is crap.

Response to The Interviewer - All Updates 2007-11-11 19:39:41

At 11/11/07 07:35 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 11/11/07 07:32 PM, xPaRaDoXx wrote: You have a terrible taste in users, interview someone interesting, like HAYF or something.
Links to something good this person has done. If you're suggesting somebody I would like links, I don't want to be searching for something that is crap.

Interview anyone, I want to see a interview in the next 5 minutes

hghgfh

BBS Signature

Response to The Interviewer - All Updates 2007-11-11 19:49:40

At 11/11/07 07:39 PM, Craven-Dick wrote:
At 11/11/07 07:35 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
Interview anyone, I want to see a interview in the next 5 minutes

Well interviews take time and patience to make. I have to come up with questions to ask, send them off, wait for a reply, and then post them. Now then as for user HAYF I have looked at his profile and as far as I see he has done hardly anything for newgrounds except 6 pitiful BBS Posts.

Response to The Interviewer - All Updates 2007-11-11 20:02:24

At 11/11/07 07:49 PM, The-Great-One wrote: HAYF

I think this is who the user means.

Response to The Interviewer - All Updates 2007-11-11 20:07:26

At 11/11/07 08:02 PM, supyohos123 wrote:
At 11/11/07 07:49 PM, The-Great-One wrote: HAYF
I think this is who the user means.

So sorry, slight mishap. Very well I will research his profile later on. Right now I will be taking a break. Suggest more people at your will, if more of you want HotActionYiffFur for an interview then please say so.