Be a Supporter!

Last.Fm Club

  • 372,199 Views
  • 9,854 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Member since: Sep. 19, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-13 12:33:04 Reply

At 6/13/12 06:04 AM, SomaGuye wrote: IIIIIIII am the hippest. Now get on your knees and worship your hipster overlord peasants! mwahahahahaa!

I-I-I'm c-c-cool

I-I'm hip

Oolaph
Oolaph
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Musician
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-13 14:59:44 Reply

Out of all the days to actually have a proper discussion in here, you guys just had to pick the ones that I was gone for?

I feel so left out.


BBS Signature
Oliver
Oliver
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-13 15:35:54 Reply

At 6/13/12 02:59 PM, Oolaph wrote: Out of all the days to actually have a proper discussion in here, you guys just had to pick the ones that I was gone for?

I feel so left out.

deal with it pleb.

Oolaph
Oolaph
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Musician
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-13 15:45:42 Reply

At 6/13/12 03:35 PM, Oliver wrote: deal with it pleb.

oolaph no pleb

oolaph lissen 2 thomas york and the radio heads

ulaf no bleb :(


BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Member since: May. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-13 16:40:35 Reply

sorry for the distinct lack of green day

Last.Fm Club


BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-14 13:09:49 Reply

At 6/13/12 06:04 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: I love music. My life revolves around music. It defines me and who I am. But some people just think greenday is(/are?) cool, I guess that's fine too.

couldn't agree more


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-15 05:48:15 Reply

At 6/14/12 01:09 PM, Dromedary wrote:
At 6/13/12 06:04 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: I love music. My life revolves around music. It defines me and who I am. But some people just think greenday is(/are?) cool, I guess that's fine too.
couldn't agree more

I second this, or third it, which ever.

Also, just got 1,000 Between the Buried and Me plays, which is quite something as all of there songs are like 10 minutes each.

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Member since: Jun. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-15 19:54:16 Reply

At 6/15/12 05:48 AM, Snuff wrote: Also, just got 1,000 Between the Buried and Me plays, which is quite something as all of there songs are like 10 minutes each.

Don't lie.

it's more like 6

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-16 04:10:29 Reply

At 6/15/12 07:54 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 6/15/12 05:48 AM, Snuff wrote: Also, just got 1,000 Between the Buried and Me plays, which is quite something as all of there songs are like 10 minutes each.
Don't lie.

it's more like 6

Only 5 of their songs are 6 minutes long, God, you're such an idiot.

JaY11
JaY11
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-16 09:48:54 Reply

holy fuck new Girls Generation masterpiece 11/10 #BASED #YOLO

also post-chiptune is pretty cool

Oliver
Oliver
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-16 13:25:29 Reply

At 6/16/12 04:10 AM, Snuff wrote:
Only 5 of their songs are 6 minutes long, God, you're such an idiot.

I have their entire catalog, and I counted 41 songs that are 6 minutes or less.

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Programmer
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-16 13:55:15 Reply

At 6/16/12 09:48 AM, JaY11 wrote: holy fuck new Girls Generation masterpiece 11/10 #BASED #YOLO

also post-chiptune is pretty cool

woah youtube embeds? how cool


BBS Signature
Oliver
Oliver
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-16 14:10:37 Reply

At 6/16/12 01:55 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 6/16/12 09:48 AM, JaY11 wrote: holy fuck new Girls Generation masterpiece 11/10 #BASED #YOLO

also post-chiptune is pretty cool
woah youtube embeds? how cool

thats been there since the redesign you big gay

JaY11
JaY11
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-16 14:11:09 Reply

At 6/16/12 01:55 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
woah youtube embeds? how cool

I only found out about this recently myself, usually I open youtube links in new tabs so it never occurred to me.

Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Member since: Sep. 19, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-16 14:56:51 Reply

At 6/16/12 09:48 AM, JaY11 wrote: holy fuck new Girls Generation masterpiece 11/10 #BASED #YOLO

also post-chiptune is pretty cool

They're so adorable they keep my vicious appendix cancer in remission

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Member since: Jun. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-16 16:33:35 Reply

At 6/16/12 01:25 PM, Oliver wrote:
At 6/16/12 04:10 AM, Snuff wrote:
Only 5 of their songs are 6 minutes long, God, you're such an idiot.
I have their entire catalog, and I counted 41 songs that are 6 minutes or less.

Thanks mane


Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-16 18:16:42 Reply

At 6/16/12 04:33 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 6/16/12 01:25 PM, Oliver wrote:
At 6/16/12 04:10 AM, Snuff wrote:
Only 5 of their songs are 6 minutes long, God, you're such an idiot.
I have their entire catalog, and I counted 41 songs that are 6 minutes or less.
Thanks mane

I've got Alaska, The Anatomy Of, Colors, The Silent Circus, Between the Buried and Me, The Great Misdirect and The Paralax, only 5 songs are 6 minutes long exactly, but I wasn't counting I or less. But there are 41 or less, yeah.

JaY11
JaY11
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-16 18:48:20 Reply

At 6/16/12 06:16 PM, Snuff wrote:
only 5 songs are 6 minutes long exactly

none of their songs are exactly 6 minutes long lel

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Programmer
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-16 19:32:12 Reply

At 6/16/12 02:10 PM, Oliver wrote:
At 6/16/12 01:55 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 6/16/12 09:48 AM, JaY11 wrote: holy fuck new Girls Generation masterpiece 11/10 #BASED #YOLO

also post-chiptune is pretty cool
woah youtube embeds? how cool
thats been there since the redesign you big gay

wait there was a redesign?


BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Member since: Jun. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-16 20:33:15 Reply

At 6/16/12 06:16 PM, Snuff wrote: I've got Alaska, The Anatomy Of, Colors, The Silent Circus, Between the Buried and Me, The Great Misdirect and The Paralax, only 5 songs are 6 minutes long exactly, but I wasn't counting I or less. But there are 41 or less, yeah.

Self-titled is ma fave.


Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Oliver
Oliver
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-16 21:36:48 Reply

At 6/16/12 07:32 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
wait there was a redesign?

back in like '07 ye

SineRider
SineRider
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-16 23:51:42 Reply

Just got back from Mogwai and Balam Acab. Seriously amazing show! and I can't hear out of my left ear atm

Oliver
Oliver
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-17 01:32:02 Reply

At 6/16/12 11:51 PM, SineRider wrote: Just got back from Mogwai and Balam Acab. Seriously amazing show! and I can't hear out of my left ear atm

gud shit ye

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Programmer
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-17 05:08:01 Reply

At 6/16/12 11:51 PM, SineRider wrote: Just got back from Mogwai and Balam Acab. Seriously amazing show! and I can't hear out of my left ear atm

should have turned 180 degrees half-way through


BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-17 05:53:08 Reply

At 6/16/12 06:48 PM, JaY11 wrote:
At 6/16/12 06:16 PM, Snuff wrote:
only 5 songs are 6 minutes long exactly
none of their songs are exactly 6 minutes long lel

I meant like anywhere from 6 minutes to 6 minutes and 59 seconds. But am retard.

HungarianSupermarket
HungarianSupermarket
  • Member since: Feb. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Audiophile
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-17 10:15:43 Reply

Giving spotify a try this week. Seems pretty neat so far. Not sure if I want to pay for it though.

Last.Fm Club


This is filler text.
The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-17 15:13:23 Reply

+dome by seekae is sooooooo good, i always forget about it and then realise its glory once more


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
argile
argile
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-17 16:59:08 Reply

Here's my weekly chart for this week ,don't think Feeder deserves to be number 1 on there ,it just one of the few artists I kind of don't even bother to check twice and just let it play in the background.

Last.Fm Club

Oliver
Oliver
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-17 16:59:22 Reply

dicks in my ass

Oliver
Oliver
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Last.Fm Club 2012-06-17 17:12:45 Reply

At 6/17/12 04:59 PM, Oliver wrote: dicks in my ass

now with picture derrrrrrrrrr

Last.Fm Club