00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KushB just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Last.Fm Club

516,486 Views | 9,303 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-25 00:27:15

At 6/24/10 09:14 PM, sumidiotdude wrote: Feel free to critique my Fergie, Kelly Clarkson, and Christina Aguilera music tastes as well.

Achy Breaky Heart is the one that got me. Soul Patch Cyrus, lol.

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-28 14:14:44

At 6/25/10 12:27 AM, EternitySpent wrote:
At 6/24/10 09:14 PM, sumidiotdude wrote: Feel free to critique my Fergie, Kelly Clarkson, and Christina Aguilera music tastes as well.
Achy Breaky Heart is the one that got me. Soul Patch Cyrus, lol.

Feel free to hate on the mullet, but making fun of the soul patch? That's just uncalled for.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-28 22:33:35

My last.fm account: http://www.last.fm/user/SubWoofrSpecial
My last.fm artist page: http://www.last.fm/music/Sub-Woofer+Spec ial

All of my music and CDs are free for download.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-28 23:00:46

Your musical compatibility with SubWoofrSpecial is Super

Music you have in common includes Matt & Kim, Bloc Party, Crystal Castles, Slow Club and Hot Chip.

shit is rock hard. You must be the only other person I've met who's listened to slow club

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-29 01:13:50

At 6/28/10 10:33 PM, ZenMicroClock wrote: My last.fm account: http://www.last.fm/user/SubWoofrSpecial
My last.fm artist page: http://www.last.fm/music/Sub-Woofer+Spec ial

All of my music and CDs are free for download.

My last.fm profile may not like your profile (low compatability), but brb, downloading your music :3

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-29 07:55:03

Your musical compatibility with SubWoofrSpecial is HIGH
Music you have in common includes Pendulum, Daft Punk, Andrew W.K., The Offspring and Reel Big Fish.

Gonna try out your music now, too.

hello

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-29 11:35:37

At 6/28/10 11:00 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Your musical compatibility with SubWoofrSpecial is Super

Music you have in common includes Matt & Kim, Bloc Party, Crystal Castles, Slow Club and Hot Chip.

shit is rock hard. You must be the only other person I've met who's listened to slow club

Slow Club is probably one of my favorites at the moment. I want them to put out a new CD. And thanks everyone! I tend to listen to just about everything except for rap and metal. I also haven't been using the last.fm plugin for a while so my music count is probably not very accurate. Anyhow, I hope you guys enjoy my CDs! Give a shout if you like the tracks :)

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-29 11:53:22

At 6/29/10 11:35 AM, ZenMicroClock wrote: Anyhow, I hope you guys enjoy my CDs! Give a shout if you like the tracks :)

I'm lazy, there's not a chance you've got a zip on megaupload/rapidshare/something is there? :P

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-29 12:13:28

At 6/29/10 11:53 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 6/29/10 11:35 AM, ZenMicroClock wrote: Anyhow, I hope you guys enjoy my CDs! Give a shout if you like the tracks :)
I'm lazy, there's not a chance you've got a zip on megaupload/rapidshare/something is there? :P

I actually do have a .zip file for Beware of Bi-Polar bears on the record label's site I'm listed on: http://www.rackandruinrecords.com/artist s/subwooferspecial.php as for the earlier CD (which I don't necessarily like to much) the old link to it is gone now. I might reupload it somewhere though if you want.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-29 18:09:13

At 6/29/10 12:13 PM, ZenMicroClock wrote: Anyhow, I hope you guys enjoy my CDs! Give a shout if you like the tracks :)

You've got a pretty awesome sound going on if I may say so. By the way, can you upload the album art for Procrastination At Its Finest somewhere? It looks so empty in my iTunes.

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-29 19:23:54

At 6/29/10 06:09 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote:
At 6/29/10 12:13 PM, ZenMicroClock wrote: Anyhow, I hope you guys enjoy my CDs! Give a shout if you like the tracks :)
You've got a pretty awesome sound going on if I may say so. By the way, can you upload the album art for Procrastination At Its Finest somewhere? It looks so empty in my iTunes.

Why thank you! And I absolutely can (It's pretty awful and I would recommend using the cd back image instead of the front):

Front: http://static.lulu.com/product/cd/procra stination-at-its-finest/3372140/thumbnai l/320
Back: http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4896/
cdback.png

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-29 19:27:06

Your musical compatibility with SubWoofrSpecial is Low
Music you have in common includes Daft Punk, Morrissey, Andrew W.K., Muse and Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-29 19:32:00

At 6/29/10 07:27 PM, Nev wrote: Your musical compatibility with SubWoofrSpecial is Low
Music you have in common includes Daft Punk, Morrissey, Andrew W.K., Muse and Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.

We probably have more in common than I have listed. As I mentioned before, it's not a very accurate count now a days. What's your user ID?

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-29 19:35:48

At 6/29/10 07:32 PM, ZenMicroClock wrote: We probably have more in common than I have listed. As I mentioned before, it's not a very accurate count now a days. What's your user ID?

Clicky my rainbow. Theres a link to my old account on my page as well.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-29 20:21:05

At 6/29/10 07:35 PM, Nev wrote:
At 6/29/10 07:32 PM, ZenMicroClock wrote: We probably have more in common than I have listed. As I mentioned before, it's not a very accurate count now a days. What's your user ID?
Clicky my rainbow. Theres a link to my old account on my page as well.

All right. Well so far I see we both like these artists:

Muse, Aphex Twin, The xx, Moby, John Williams, The Beatles, Queen, Weird Al, Danny Elfman, David Bowie, Paul McCartney, Mozart, MGMT, Bach, Carl Orff, Coheed, Chopin, Coldplay, Oasis, Pavarotti, Hans Zimmer, RHCP, Arctic Monkeys, The White Stripes, and I'm sure there are a lot more.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-29 20:42:11

Your musical compatibility with SubWoofrSpecial is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Offspring.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-29 21:05:54

At 6/29/10 08:42 PM, TheMaster wrote: Your musical compatibility with SubWoofrSpecial is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Offspring.

Flogging Molly, Dropkick, David Bowie, Oasis, Queen, Weird Al, John Williams, Dead Kennedys, Beastie Boys, Daft Punk, A-ha, RHCP, Brian Eno, Hans Zimmer, Sum 41, Scatman John, Aphex Twin, Tchaikovsky, Rage Against the Machine, Lemon Demon, Weezer, Franz Ferdinand, Devo, Millencolin, The Beatles, The Black Mages (wow I didn't know other people really listened to them), Mad Caddies which is one of my favorites as well.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-29 22:30:11

Your musical compatibility with SubWoofrSpecial is Low
Music you have in common includes Sublime, Daft Punk, OK Go, The White Stripes and Muse.

I'm feeling some of the songs though.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-29 22:42:24

At 6/29/10 10:30 PM, EternitySpent wrote: Your musical compatibility with SubWoofrSpecial is Low
Music you have in common includes Sublime, Daft Punk, OK Go, The White Stripes and Muse.

I'm feeling some of the songs though.

We actually have a lot in common as well haha. If you just look past some of the hip hop music that is. The ting tings are great, They Might Be Giants, as well as Death From Above 1979! I need to start using last.fm more. And thanks mate :)!

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-30 06:42:47

At 6/29/10 09:05 PM, ZenMicroClock wrote: The Black Mages (wow I didn't know other people really listened to them)

I have no idea who they are. I have 1 play in my library, and don't know how it got there. Probably from doing similar artists on the last.fm radio or something.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-30 08:19:08

At 6/30/10 06:42 AM, TheMaster wrote:
At 6/29/10 09:05 PM, ZenMicroClock wrote: The Black Mages (wow I didn't know other people really listened to them)
I have no idea who they are. I have 1 play in my library, and don't know how it got there. Probably from doing similar artists on the last.fm radio or something.

I'm guessing you're not much of a Final Fantasy fan. They're the band Nobuo Uematsu formed to play Final Fantasy music in a heavy metal style. That's two of my favourite things put together.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-30 16:05:10

Your musical compatibility with SubWoofrSpecial is Low. Music you have in common includes Relient K, Matt & Kim, Sublime, The Killers and System of a Down.

I'm a big fan of your remixes on here, so I'll be sure to check out your stuff :]

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-30 18:46:43

At 6/30/10 06:35 PM, jacobmorris92 wrote: It's already in my signature, but like, I could really do with some friends on Last.fm so my habit of scrobbling my iTunes doesn't seem so cold, lonely and depressing. Pretty please?

Your musical compatibility with ketamine-circus is LOW
Music you have in common includes The Flaming Lips, Nirvana, Eminem, Pendulum and The Prodigy.

:(

hello

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-30 19:41:34

Your musical compatibility with ketamine-circus is Very High

Music you have in common includes The Pogues, Gogol Bordello, Pink Floyd, David Bowie and Bob Dylan.

Nice one.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-06-30 22:29:54

Your musical compatibility with ketamine-circus is HIGH. Music you have in common includes Simon & Garfunkel, Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones and Neil Young.

Rock on.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-07-02 01:34:01

Hey fellow music lovers, it's been quite some time, huh? I'm full of joy upon finding this thread on the front page, as I was expecting it to buried a ways back. I guess this thread has been going along pretty decently after all. I'm gonna rip my cds and download some music onto my computer but I will be scrobbling very soon. I will read the pages that I missed when I have the time. Thanks for keeping it alive guys.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-07-02 01:50:27

Gamertag- MarshallxDav | Steam ID- Eshneh | LastFM- MarshallNPK

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-07-02 07:41:10

Your musical compatibility with ketamine-circus is Low

Music you have in common includes Nirvana, The Fratellis, The White Stripes, Dream Theater and Eminem.

Also, I find it incredibly hilarious that last.fm asks you: "Do you want to make friends?" when you add someone to your friends list.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-07-02 08:29:26

At 7/2/10 01:50 AM, Obvious-M wrote: Something I found on /mu/...

:3

The last.fm app for the iPhone/touch got an update recently, now supports backgrounding thanks to OS 4.0, gonna see how it works natively when I actually get 4.0

Last.Fm Club

hello

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-07-02 11:09:24

At 7/2/10 01:50 AM, Obvious-M wrote: Something I found

Well mine doesn't make me look retarded or anything.

Last.Fm Club