00:00
00:00

Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life?

4,057 Views | 43 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2007-11-03 21:36:24

I have always wondered many questions in life...some are probably easy to answer, others are not. If you have a weird and WTF question you can ask then please do (or at least answer mine). By passing on these stupid and weird questions we can gain the knowledge that will give us no progression in life.

1. Why Is Corn Yellow?
2. Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?
3. How Much Wood Would A Woodchuck Chuck If A Woodchuck Could Chuck Wood?
4. If Maytag Appliances Never Break, Then Why Doesn't Maytag Make Cars?
5. If A Woman Got A Sex Change To Remove Her Vagina To Get A Penis And Removed Her Breasts And A Man Got A Sex Change To Remove His Penis To Get A Vagina And Got Breast Implants, They Got Married And On The Honeymoon They Had Sex, Would That Mean That They're Marriage Is Actually Correct Since According To Their Operations They Were Really Gay.
6. How Many Licks Does It Take To Get To The Tootsie Roll Center Of A Tootsie Pop?
7. How Would You React If You Saw A Bisexual Mormon With A Gay Husband, A Bisexual Wife, A Lesbian Who Got A Sex Change To A Gay Man, and Two Kids?
8. How Many Times Do You Masterbate A Day? (this question goes to both men and women)
9. Where Did The Disease Chicken Pox Get Its Name From?
10. How Many Celebrities Have Made Appearances On The Simpsons From 1988-Today?

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2007-11-03 21:37:23

that can all be answered here

BBS Signature

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2007-11-03 21:37:35

At 11/3/07 09:36 PM, The-Great-One wrote: 3. How Much Wood Would A Woodchuck Chuck If A Woodchuck Could Chuck Wood?

I can´t be bothered to answer any of these right now, but #3 is my profile message :D

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2007-11-03 21:39:33

If I'm listening to a song, how many people are listening to the same song and are at the same spot in that song at that exact moment?

hi

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2007-11-03 21:39:40

At 11/3/07 09:36 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
1. Why Is Corn Yellow?

Why? If you explain to me the blue variety, then I can tell you.

Account is Dormant.

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2007-11-03 21:40:43

At 11/3/07 09:37 PM, saqwert wrote: that can all be answered here

Why ask Google, when I could just ask Newgrounds...
(I'm a lazy fat bastard who doesn't feel like using Google)

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2007-11-03 21:41:26

At 11/3/07 09:36 PM, The-Great-One wrote: 1. Why Is Corn Yellow?

Pigments, I believe.

To get run over.

A pound.

Because no one would buy another car EVAR.

5. If A Woman Got A Sex Change To Remove Her Vagina To Get A Penis And Removed Her Breasts And A Man Got A Sex Change To Remove His Penis To Get A Vagina And Got Breast Implants, They Got Married And On The Honeymoon They Had Sex, Would That Mean That They're Marriage Is Actually Correct Since According To Their Operations They Were Really Gay.

...err... I think so.

6. How Many Licks Does It Take To Get To The Tootsie Roll Center Of A Tootsie Pop?

7. How Would You React If You Saw A Bisexual Mormon With A Gay Husband, A Bisexual Wife, A Lesbian Who Got A Sex Change To A Gay Man, and Two Kids?

I'd be very disturbed.

8. How Many Times Do You Masterbate A Day? (this question goes to both men and women)

Why do you want to know?

I think it was believed to originate from chickens.

Who cares? It's not like anyone counts.

Super Smash Bros. Crew Member

PM if you want Wii/DS Friend Codes, Steam accouts for TF2, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2007-11-03 21:41:51

what is the purpose of Life insurence?

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2007-11-03 21:47:59

The amount of light they absorb makes them look yellow.

To get to his chicken hoes.

Over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND

4. If Maytag Appliances Never Break, Then Why Doesn't Maytag Make Cars?Maytag is the shittiest name for a car company.

Wud?

I believe the average is 351

I'd suicide

OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND

Chickens duh

Too damn many

BBS Signature

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2007-11-03 21:49:00

At 11/3/07 09:36 PM, The-Great-One wrote: I have always wondered many questions in life...some are probably easy to answer, others are not. If you have a weird and WTF question you can ask then please do (or at least answer mine). By passing on these stupid and weird questions we can gain the knowledge that will give us no progression in life.

1. Why Is Corn Yellow?

corn tassel or corn silk is naturally yellow because of the grain in it, it's part of the process when corn gets ears (grows cobs on the sides of the plant)

because.

ask the woodchucker, not us. damnit.

because cars don't break, they crash, appliances aren't relevant to cars either.

it's basicly shemale on shemale, it's your geuss pal.

does it matter?

compressed.

depends.

people in the early days though that chicken pox looked like chick peas, cicer is the origin of the word chick peas, pox lesions are just the name for diseased like chicken pox and mazles, if you add the two together, you get chicken pox.

go do a two-hour research on imdb.

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2007-11-03 21:49:03

At 11/3/07 09:39 PM, gamerpeepinpa wrote: If I'm listening to a song, how many people are listening to the same song and are at the same spot in that song at that exact moment?

Interesting question

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2007-11-03 21:49:49

Hmm it seems my Maytag answer got deleted... I said because Maytag sounds too much like Gaytag...

BBS Signature

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2007-11-03 21:58:11

Anybody Else With To Ask A Question or Answer These 10?
I'm willing to try and answer some questions.

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2007-11-03 22:16:55

At 11/3/07 09:41 PM, AlexJS wrote:
At 11/3/07 09:36 PM, The-Great-One wrote: 10. How Many Celebrities Have Made Appearances On The Simpsons From 1988-Today?
Who cares? It's not like anyone counts.

Oh I wouldn't be so sure....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lis t_of_guest_stars_on_The_Simpsons

BBS Signature

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2007-11-03 22:34:47

At 11/3/07 09:41 PM, Truth wrote: what is the purpose of Life "insurance"?

Now there's a question!

BBS Signature

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2007-12-31 23:54:06

I always wondered where AIDS started. but i believe someone told me that it all started by a monkey a long time ago. so now over 70 % of earth technically fucked a monkey

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2008-01-01 00:03:09

1. Why Is Corn Yellow?

Because It wants to be yellow!!

now officially squidified!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2008-01-01 00:15:19

1. Why Is Corn Yellow?

cuz it is!

cuz he wanted to!

as much as he damn well wanted to... if only he could...

cuz they make kitchen and houshold appliances... duh!

come again...!?!?!

depends

enough with the confusing gay questions!

9999 times

your mom

enough

teh 373rn4| r4bb17 pwn5 j00!111!1!

BBS Signature

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2008-01-14 17:38:03

Let's see if any of the new 08' users can answer these questions without getting banned... the suspense is spine-tingling!

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2008-01-14 17:42:10

The real question to be asked is...

Why did we all choose to waste our lives away on Newgrounds?

Check out my techno songs !

Sig made by RockinPunk

BBS Signature

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2008-01-14 17:45:39

here´s the most relevant
Bill Clinton
Aerosmith
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Metallica
Carmen Electra
Smashing Pumpkins
Cypress Hill
The Who
Mick Jagger
Keith Richards
Paul McCartney
Linda McCartney
Ringo Star
George Harrison
U2
Spinal Tap
The Ramones
Britney Spears
Frank Sinatra
Alec Baldwin
Kim Bassinger
Ron Howard
Rupert Murdock
Dolly Parton
Dalai Lama
Ronaldo
"Magic" Johnson
50 Cent
Green Day
Richard Dean Anderson (McGyver)
J.K. Rowling
Courtney Love
Jay Lenno
Woddy Allen
Tony Hawk

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet

Art Page|Art Thread|DeviantArt|Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2008-01-14 17:46:37

what is the answer to the ultimute question

E-cookie to the person who gets the referance and answers the question

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2008-01-14 17:47:21

Either a chemical or bacterial reaction or asexual reproduction, I forget which.

To get to the other side!

A woodchuck would chuck much wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

They layed off an entire factory in Newton, Iowa, lol. They're barely in business.

They would probably have that they had a sex change in captions on the wedding cake.

Try it someday, I got 134.

I'd be shocked, not because it's controversial. OH THE IRONY!

I try to shoot for once a week.

A poxy chicken?

A lot.

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2008-01-14 18:22:05

At 11/3/07 09:36 PM, The-Great-One wrote: 8. How Many Times Do You Masterbate A Day? (this question goes to both men and women)

Only once >_>

Disregard this post.

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2008-01-14 18:29:52

At 11/3/07 09:36 PM, The-Great-One wrote: I have always wondered many questions in life...some are probably easy to answer, others are not. If you have a weird and WTF question you can ask then please do (or at least answer mine). By passing on these stupid and weird questions we can gain the knowledge that will give us no progression in life.

1. Why Is Corn Yellow?

1: It just is.
2: to get to KFC
3: alot
4: because cars dont use as much water
5:Umm, yeah it would be a straight marriage technically, in the broadest sense of the word
6: alot
7:.... well, I would have to wonder why a lesbian would get a sex change to be a gay MAN, but I would also wonder how the kids knew each person, like, the dike man is daddy #3 type thing
8: probably has something to do with chickens
9: way too many

"Your job is not do die for your country, your job is to see to it that the other son of a bitch dies for HIS country" -General George S. Patton

BBS Signature

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2008-01-14 18:52:06

if god forgives all, does he forgive those who suicide? or is it ever to late to ask for forgivness? i guess the question should be...

BBS Signature

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2008-01-15 09:34:14

At 1/14/08 06:52 PM, Deathzone wrote: if god forgives all, does he forgive those who suicide? or is it ever to late to ask for forgivness? i guess the question should be...

Such a good question.

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2008-01-15 09:37:56

At 11/3/07 09:36 PM, The-Great-One wrote: 10. How Many Celebrities Have Made Appearances On The Simpsons From 1988-Today?

They didn't have guest appearances until 1990

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2008-01-15 09:42:08

1. Why Is Corn Yellow?

It's not all yellow. There are some kinds of blue and brown corn.

To get to the other side.

It can't, so who the fuck cares?

Because they're poor, cheap, dirt poor bastards.

Yes.

Impossible to tell. Some people's licks take more off a lollipop than other people's licks.

I wouldn't care.

1. Sometimes.

Who knows or cares?

More than you know.

Response to Weird And Wtf Questions Of Life? 2008-02-19 00:40:59

Answer My Questions!
You ain't got nothing better to do at 12:40 A.M.