00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GodsPurpose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

the NG Army project wants you...

8,163 Views | 121 Replies

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 15:48:01

ill prolly do one but ill also prolly buy my own because i feel bad for wasting your tshirt ish.

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 16:22:10

Aight Luis, count me in. I just ordered one of those fake Munnies that you recommended. Just waiting for it to get in my mailbox. Then whats next, ill probably have to buy a painting set xP

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 17:15:06

I'm too late to throw my hat in the ring at this point I guess.

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 17:21:48

At 10/21/07 05:15 PM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote: I'm too late to throw my hat in the ring at this point I guess.

nah, just buy one an send it in

If anyone can spare it, I would really appreciate $0.60 on paypal PM me perhaps?

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 17:44:22

yes please?

I hate that sculpt so it will be interesting to see what I/anyone could do with it

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 18:23:43

if i buy one and paint it and send it in will you accept it too?

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 22:49:24

I'm up for one, if Luis'll have me. You know my art, but you can check my rarely updated Deviant Art for more if you'd like.

Plus if you'll accept MY APOLOGY you can unblock me on MSN or AIM and I can send more.

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 22:55:25

Well hell, since theyre so cheap ill buy 1 full size munny (for me to keep) and 2 small ones (1 for selling as "ART" at school, 1 to send in if it doesn't suck toooo bad)

Yeep, they're so kayoot.

I was EXACTLY the 4,500th person to view this epic thread! woot!

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 23:39:47

ok heres the final list .. if you didnt get in well buy your own cause I'm only financing 15 of them.
sorry i aint money bags mcgee.

If you ARENT on this list. but want to be in, buy one and pm me to give you shipping instructions..

If you ARE on this list, ill be sending you a PM when i get the shipment of blanks to ask for your address... probably late this week. keep in mind if you are on this list it means you cant back out and youre going to do something so mindblowing that tom and the staff will jizz all over each other when they see it. i will personally come hunt you down if you dont send it back and ill have all of newgrounds hate you for wasting everyones time. FOR SERIOUS.

More updates when i get the shipment.

1- BMK
2- chluiad
3- almightyhans
4- shirtturtle
5- mog
6- middlefingers
7- rtil
8- theswain
9- krinkels
10- hash
11- timfrommeyer
12- NathanielMilburn
13- ZekeySpaceyLiz.
14- darkshadow8181
15- Luis

These people are still in it but are supplying their own (i think) .. im serperating you all cause i am using my list above to mass pm.. but you are still part of the project so heres some luv........

16- JohanL
17- mynamewontfitin
18-zoy
19-hammi
20-CanofSprite
21- HahaBears

None

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-22 00:25:59

These people are still in it but are supplying their own (i think) .. im serperating you all cause i am using my list above to mass pm.. but you are still part of the project so heres some luv........

16- JohanL
17- mynamewontfitin
18-zoy
19-hammi
20-CanofSprite
21- HahaBears

Really? You'll let me do this? Bitchin! Ill make a real good one, wont let you down. :D

I was EXACTLY the 4,500th person to view this epic thread! woot!

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-22 00:37:52

At 10/22/07 12:25 AM, CanofSprite wrote:

16- JohanL
17- mynamewontfitin
18-zoy
19-hammi
20-CanofSprite
21- HahaBears
Really? You'll let me do this? Bitchin! Ill make a real good one, wont let you down. :D

Lol and youre like, "WOOHOOOOOOO!! *numa numa dance* *chicken dance*".

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-22 02:36:57

At 10/20/07 11:24 PM, Luis wrote: By the way, if you want to finance your own blank and mail it over to me to be part of the group without having to hope to be picked feel free to do so!

Heres the link

Its only $5.99 you can afford it!

btw middlefingers ill send you one.. i do like your thread.

Suh-weet. I'll send you my address in the NG message system.

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-22 04:17:49

NG Army?

>: ( !!!

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-22 05:11:31

I'll have a go, but I'll supply my own in case I don't have the time.

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-22 06:49:46

im an alright drawer but, not as good as some more worthy people on ng, but you should send one to krinkels, for a hank munny :D

Art Thread

Sig by ME!

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-22 06:51:45

At 10/21/07 11:39 PM, Luis wrote:
More updates when i get the shipment.

1- BMK
2- chluiad
3- almightyhans
4- shirtturtle
5- mog
6- middlefingers
7- rtil
8- theswain
9- krinkels <--------------------
10- hash
11- timfrommeyer
12- NathanielMilburn
13- ZekeySpaceyLiz.
14- darkshadow8181
15- Luis

yeah i know! i cant read!

Art Thread

Sig by ME!

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-22 08:17:42

aaaaaaaaah no too late.
I order you to bring one to Toronto :O

Or facial penises will be drawn!!! Mister absynth won't be here to help you out this time haha

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-22 08:57:31

At 10/22/07 08:17 AM, poxpower wrote: aaaaaaaaah no too late.
I order you to bring one to Toronto :O

Or facial penises will be drawn!!! Mister absynth won't be here to help you out this time haha

If it arrives on time I'll give you mine and ill just order myself one. i didnt notice they were based in new york i should just go get some personally.

None

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-22 09:28:48

At 10/22/07 08:57 AM, Luis wrote:
If it arrives on time I'll give you mine and ill just order myself one. i didnt notice they were based in new york i should just go get some personally.

I thought you just bought those at a custom arts and crafts store :o
SUPER FABULOUS. The wine shall flow

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-22 10:15:07

this is teh fucking gay.i asked for one long before the rest of you did.

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-22 12:15:16

Small update, i did speak to Tom about this project and he was interested in opening it up to the rest of newgrounds in the form of a competition next month.

One where people can supply their own blank and be part of the collection and the best one wins some sort of prize but everyone wins in that you are part of the collection. More details on that later...

So i guess this means that the 15 people i've financed blanks for just get a free pass into the competition... I want to have Tom hold on actually making an annoucement about it until i have the 15 blanks ready to send off and we are underway. At that point ill probably remove this thread so that theres not mass confusion and people come asking me to buy them blanks!

None

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-22 12:41:17

God damn it.

I always miss these things.

Ah well, it should be pretty cool to watch at least.

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-22 12:47:45

At 10/22/07 12:41 PM, Raguel wrote: God damn it.
I always miss these things.
Ah well, it should be pretty cool to watch at least.

Luis just said that Tom is going to do a big contest open to everyone next month...you just need to buy one, which will cost like 15 dollars to buy and send in, so all you missed was the 15 freebes that Luis is giving out.

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-22 12:48:10

At 10/22/07 12:15 PM, Luis wrote: Small update, i did speak to Tom about this project and he was interested in opening it up to the rest of newgrounds in the form of a competition next month.

This sounds really sweet. Now I will definately buy one :)

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-22 12:52:37

At 10/22/07 12:47 PM, Coaly wrote: Luis just said that Tom is going to do a big contest open to everyone next month...you just need to buy one, which will cost like 15 dollars to buy and send in, so all you missed was the 15 freebes that Luis is giving out.

I know. I can read.

I don't have a credit card though, so internet buying isn't really available to me.

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-22 13:00:48

At 10/22/07 12:52 PM, Raguel wrote: I know. I can read.
I don't have a credit card though, so internet buying isn't really available to me.

no credit no debit? I'm sorry, try to get one of your friends to buy you one or something...or something...

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-22 13:14:30

At 10/22/07 01:00 PM, Coaly wrote: no credit no debit?

Nope. I had to get something called a step account when I moved back to Ireland (because I had been away for over two years) and I haven't gotten around to sorting the bastard out yet.

I'm sorry,

I don't see how it's your fault.

try to get one of your friends to buy you one or something...or something...

I suppose I could. That's kinda just hassling people though.

Now, seeing as we've completely derailed the thread, here's a sketchy version of what I'd have probably done.

the NG Army project wants you...

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-22 13:22:43

At 10/22/07 01:14 PM, Raguel wrote:
At 10/22/07 01:00 PM, Coaly wrote: no credit no debit?
Nope. I had to get something called a step account when I moved back to Ireland (because I had been away for over two years) and I haven't gotten around to sorting the bastard out yet.

Perfect occasion

I'm sorry,
I don't see how it's your fault.

People say that a lot in response to I'm sorry, when it just expresses regret for something, not fault.

try to get one of your friends to buy you one or something...or something...
I suppose I could. That's kinda just hassling people though.

I guess maybe, just pick a good friend who wouldn't mind or a bad friend you wouldn't mind losing :]

Now, seeing as we've completely derailed the thread, here's a sketchy version of what I'd have probably done.

It would be cute.

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-22 14:13:31

I really want one, but I don't quite think there are anymore left. Maybe, I'll just purchase one and just send it to ya.

Sound good Luis?

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-22 14:31:19

At 10/22/07 02:13 PM, Rudy wrote: I really want one, but I don't quite think there are anymore left. Maybe, I'll just purchase one and just send it to ya.

Sound good Luis?

I havent figured out exactly how we'll sort out the sending process yet so dont send it to me, wait until the actual contest is posted.. my guess is that tom will want em all sent to the office.

I may just require people whom i bought it for to send it to me.. since they are mine TECHNICALLY.

and besides i want to see them.

None

BBS Signature