00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New episode of...

36,745 Views | 268 Replies
Respond to this Topic

New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:03:23

UPDATE: Go DIGG Tankmen 2! The rest of this post was pre-launch. :)

Some general announcements:

1) JohnnyUtah is finally going to upload something today... Most likely within the hour!

2) On a related note, we've introduced a new shirt in the store!

3) You can now edit your Audio Portal submissions via your account options page! This currently only applies to submissions that have under 3,000 listens and have not been featured in Flash submissions.

Uh what else...

Check out the latest posts by Liljim and Ross.

Luis is doing a new collab.

Krinkels got a lot of Madness Day love.

Now would be a good time to toss out suggestions for event days. Right now I figure we'll be going into Halloween mode next month, but after that we should try to do something for the end of November. Beyond that, I was thinking February would be a good time to have something big - it's a depressing time of year (winter) and we could use a theme other than Valentine's Day to run with. Not to mention it would fill the void before Pico Day.

Speaking of Pico Day... I'm considering opening it up to more NG-based themes... But I could also see having a Dad 'n Me Day on Father's Day... Those could be some great games and cartoons. :) For now, expect Pico Day to remain Pico-themed, but feel free to give your feedback on the matter.

We could have Cat Day (you know I love cats) or a Killer Robots Day or a Monsters Coming out of Toilets day or any variety of weird themes for a day... Thoughts?

I have some great ideas for niche-themed game contests, but I'll have to find a window between all the other huge gaming contests going on...

Max Games is offering over $40,000 in cash prizes with a contest that runs until December 15th! There are monthly bonus prizes and you can still make the September deadline!

The Armor Games Challenge runs until December 31st and has a prize structure that includes holiday themes and bonuses! Have a look!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:03:53

At 9/26/07 03:03 PM, TomFulp wrote: Some general announcements:

1) JohnnyUtah is finally going to upload something today... Most likely within the hour!

Hope it's Tankmen. :3

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:04:11

SWEET

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:04:26

You think way too much.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:05:31

Get ready for some cock joking.

BBS Signature

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:05:40

At 9/26/07 03:03 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote: Hope it's Tankmen. :3

seconded

BBS Signature

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:05:58

I can't wait! >_<

| Facebook | last.fm | Steam |

it's just diana ross slowed down 11/10 it's fuckin awful

BBS Signature

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:06:49

Awesome! I'll be sure to watch it!

Also, cocks.

BBS Signature

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:07:34

At 9/26/07 03:04 PM, Ronald-McDonald-LoL wrote: SWEET

ok sorry about that shit post, I was a little excited. So I can't wait for Jonny's submission, and krinkels... we know he enjoyed Madness day. We all did. It was quite orgasmic.

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:08:02

At 9/26/07 03:03 PM, TomFulp wrote: We could have Cat Day (you know I love cats) or a Killer Robots Day or a Monsters Coming out of Toilets day or any variety of weird themes for a day... Thoughts?

Cat Day? You're better off making some other day that is part of Newgrounds, like Tankmen. There should be a Tankmen day. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:08:20

So.. We could be waiting for another TANKMEN episode? :D

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:08:39

The new shirt loks awesome.

Too bad I don't have any money to spare.

The codfish on the park bench is fried by the raw maple. 30/10/2009

BBS Signature

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:11:35

How about a fucking TOM FULP APPRECIATION DAY.

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:11:54

Oh boy, Tankmen.
I can't wait for that.
How about a "New Years Day"? Maybe you can think of something fun for that...like...um...*no idea*.

<3 n' stuff

BBS Signature

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:13:21

Well...... Because their are a load of Mario spoofs and stuff you should maybe have a Mario day (Copyright problems may arise).

(Back from the dead!)

Thanks to TheWolfe for letting me steal his sig.

BBS Signature

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:14:13

How about a Fab day? Where NG is totally fab for a day? Gay submissions EVERYWHERE.
Also, the tank barrel becomes a dick.

I smell the hate coming.

BBS Signature

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:15:02

What about Adventure game day?
Adventure games is fun and most idiots should be able to make something that resembles one.
And the pros, they will be making games to compete with good old classic adventure games, like the old LucasArts games.

Each time someone abuses hittest, God kills a kitten. Please, learn real collision testing.

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:16:25

That new shirt is so damn sexy. I MUST spend my hard earned money on it!!!

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:17:32

Alien Hominid Day? Nov 21(first time AH was released)

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:18:24

Don't forget about your idea for this years April Fools day! I think that would be awesome.

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:19:43

We could have Cat Day (you know I love cats) or a Killer Robots Day or a Monsters Coming out of Toilets day or any variety of weird themes for a day... Thoughts?

Salad Fingers Day? Maybe Angry Faic Day? or C0CK JOKE DAY!??

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:20:35

Tom, you're morally obliged to make sure Cat Day is on a Saturday, now I don't want to loom too much to the 4chan side, but... Caturday, it works.

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:21:30

Good news Tom.

|| AK || Play TF2 @ AK's ||

NG Archive - The Problems of the Past, Today!

BBS Signature

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:22:07

in before page 2?

also great news

oh wait...

(\__/)

(o .o)

(")_(") start a trend - list what song you're listening to when you post. Ha Ha Ha! Attention whoring.

BBS Signature

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:22:14

At 9/26/07 03:03 PM, TomFulp wrote: Some general announcements:

yeah i knew he was gonna upload it sometime soon after i saw his comment on halomen... can't wait!

2) On a related note, we've introduced a new shirt in the store!

that's one snazzy lookin' massive tank... damn, the angry face clock shirt is gone again... i missed my chance for the second time >_<

3) You can now edit your Audio Portal submissions via your account options page! This currently only applies to submissions that have under 3,000 listens and have not been featured in Flash submissions.

ooh nice, i currently don't have any audio, but might start adding some stuff soon thanks to the new Voice Acting category!

Uh what else...

Check out the latest posts by Liljim and Ross.

teehee, space gerbils :D

Luis is doing a new collab.

yeah, it's coming along quite nicely. i've been trying to get 5 spare minutes to make a submission... okay i know i'm on the bbs a lot, and you would assume i have the time, but i just bbs to avoid working at work, heh. if only i could drop making these websites for several hours and make a part... still a couple days left, i'll force myself to make a part :3 hopefully it will be picked, too, heh ;)

Krinkels got a lot of Madness Day love.

indeed he did :3 when do we see those sexy shirts? heh

Now would be a good time to toss out suggestions for event days. Right now I figure we'll be going into Halloween mode next month, but after that we should try to do something for the end of November. Beyond that, I was thinking February would be a good time to have something big - it's a depressing time of year (winter) and we could use a theme other than Valentine's Day to run with. Not to mention it would fill the void before Pico Day.

Speaking of Pico Day... I'm considering opening it up to more NG-based themes... But I could also see having a Dad 'n Me Day on Father's Day... Those could be some great games and cartoons. :) For now, expect Pico Day to remain Pico-themed, but feel free to give your feedback on the matter.

eeeeee, i knew more themed days were on the horizon. a dad n' me day would be bloody and awesome :3 oh myyy papa!

hahahaha, oh tom, you and your cats. maybe a penicorn day? since we love penises and the penicorn so much...

naw i'm just kidding, i'll try to think of a better idea than later on ;P

also, WOAH, news that's not about madness, been a lot of stickied madness topics lately, haha.

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:22:20

At 9/26/07 03:20 PM, Paradox wrote: Tom, you're morally obliged to make sure Cat Day is on a Saturday, now I don't want to loom too much to the 4chan side, but... Caturday, it works.

Haha, obliged, what the fuck. I need to stop typing so fast.

*obligated

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:22:53

Cock Joke Day.

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:23:18

JohnnyUtah is going to submit some cock jokery. Uh oh.

Hope its Tankmen

[Newgrounds] Counter-Strike: Souce Server | 217.163.25.105:27015 | Come play us.

HIGH FIVE

BBS Signature

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:24:51

Day suggestions:

Salad Fingers
Blockhead
Tank day
Bitey

Response to New episode of... 2007-09-26 15:25:10

At 9/26/07 03:17 PM, Panther wrote: Alien Hominid Day? Nov 21(first time AH was released)

Very tempting... Too short notice?

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature