00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

kentucky fried chicken bad or good?

8,672 Views | 92 Replies

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-15 21:05:43

dude go on youtube and look up kentucky fried cruelty and ull see what i mean

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-15 21:13:00

The best argument against a PETA-fag / animal humper is this: the end result is the same, so what difference does it make if they're treated kindly before they die?

Plus, I love biting into a KFC chicken strip knowing that the animal had been tortured to death. It helps me sleep at night.

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-15 21:23:16

At 9/15/07 09:05 PM, shavingcreamman wrote: dude go on youtube and look up kentucky fried cruelty and ull see what i mean

Are you even fucking reading what he's saying? KFC only BUYS those chickens, they don't do that shit to them.

And don't expect anyone to take you seriously when you treat Newgrounds like it's an instant messenger. Take the damn time to type out your posts.

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-15 21:25:50

The cruelty is what makes it taste so delicious! While your bitching about stuff that no one gives a shit about, I'll be indulging myself with some delicious fried chicken!

BBS Signature

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-15 21:40:08

ok im not trying to start a fight all im saying is do u think kfc is good or bad. thats all. i dont feel like fighting. its just a question!

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-15 21:45:21

At 9/15/07 08:54 PM, shavingcreamman wrote: all im sayin is just to somehow get kfc to make the death less painfull.

What does it matter if their death is painful or not? Since it occurs at the point of death, how would you know it's painful? They're chickens. If they weren't domesticated by us for food, they would have died out long ago, just like the dodo.

The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-15 21:50:05

At 9/15/07 09:23 PM, KingPanther13 wrote:
At 9/15/07 09:05 PM, shavingcreamman wrote: dude go on youtube and look up kentucky fried cruelty and ull see what i mean
Are you even fucking reading what he's saying? KFC only BUYS those chickens, they don't do that shit to them.

And don't expect anyone to take you seriously when you treat Newgrounds like it's an instant messenger. Take the damn time to type out your posts.

Oh thank god, someone actually listened to my post.

does it have to do with my sign-up date, level, post count, or all of the above?

As you can tell by the snow, I'm Canadian. Battlefield Bad Company 2 Barracks

BBS Signature

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-15 21:51:25

At 9/15/07 07:59 PM, Net-terrorist wrote: We Ngers love fried chicken.

RACIST!

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-15 22:06:41

At 9/15/07 08:00 PM, PirateSprite wrote: I have the biggest boner right now holy shit

Haha!!! That was fucking hilarious! It has nothing to do with this topic, you just randomly posted that for no reason. I was laughing for like five minutes just for suddenly reading that.

Good sir, you have made my day.

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

BBS Signature

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-15 22:09:04

Anyway, KFC is awesome. If you disagree, you're a stupid feminist.

All they do is raise the chickens on a normal chicken farm, then when they get all old and have unusually large breasts (fact), they kill them and make them into that delicious fast food we all love. :)

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

BBS Signature

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-15 22:10:27

Their food is alright.

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-15 22:11:55

At 9/15/07 10:09 PM, ThePhrozenPhoenix wrote: Anyway, KFC is awesome. If you disagree, you're a stupid feminist.

All they do is raise the chickens on a normal chicken farm, then when they get all old and have unusually large breasts (fact), they kill them and make them into that delicious fast food we all love. :)

*slaps you until your cheeks are bleeding*

Read my post on the top of this page, KFC ONLY BUYS THE CHICKENS!!

BBS Signature

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 03:41:45

At 9/15/07 09:40 PM, shavingcreamman wrote: ok im not trying to start a fight all im saying is do u think kfc is good or bad. thats all. i dont feel like fighting. its just a question!

no, they arent bad.

now MICHAL VICK....

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 03:44:51

*sob* You know that stuff actually makes me cry! I'm a proud vegitarian, BECAUSE THEY DO THINGS LIKE THIS!

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 03:48:32

Cry me a fucking river.

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 03:49:26

hmmm, kfc tastes pretty shitty.. i'm going to go with bad

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 03:53:27

Well, do you have any idea what they do to humans? First, they talk to them like their idiots for four years straight. Then they're sent off to an institution that spills information into their brains against their will, 80% of which is completely useless. They keep them in said institution for 13 years, and then they shove them off. They were given all these images in their heads of the world and what it would be like, but it was all WRONG. Then they have the option of earning a tiny amount of these small pieces of green paper that can be traded in for food or of giving their other green paper to more institutions for more useless information in order to earn a little more green paper. Then they stay where they are for fifty to seventy years straight until their brains collapse in on themselves in the most insane and pitiful ways imaginable. Other humans proceed to shove them into holes in the ground and bury them.

Chickens aren't the ones you should be worried about.

6 x 9 = 42

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 03:54:37

At 9/16/07 03:48 AM, Tinnymin wrote: Cry me a fucking river.

Why are you cruel? Your just gonna end up with no friends.

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 03:56:20

Oh lawdy iz dat sum chikinz!?

kentucky fried chicken bad or good?

skittles

BBS Signature

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 03:57:48

Ew. I'm not eating KFC again after seeing that!

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 04:00:45

At 9/16/07 03:44 AM, MonkKing wrote: *sob* You know that stuff actually makes me cry! I'm a proud vegitarian, BECAUSE THEY DO THINGS LIKE THIS!

*slaps you to death*

KFC BUYS, FUCKING BUYS THE DEAD CHICKENS, THEY DON'T BUTCHER THEM, THEY DON'T TORTUE THEM, THEY JUST BUY THEM FROM TWO DIFFERENT FARMS!

if i hear one more post like that again, i will kill PETA.

BBS Signature

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 04:05:50

At 9/16/07 04:00 AM, LightandDark wrote:
if i hear one more post like that again, i will kill PETA.

KFC is cruel and they torure their chickens!

You gonna kill them now?

6 x 9 = 42

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 04:06:50

At 9/15/07 09:29 PM, No-oneSpecial wrote: Utter dog food. Some people have the pallet of a cow's shit.

Have to agree with this, I love a bit of roast chicken, but I wouldn't touch that stuff. You may as well drink a pint of oil... in fact, that would probably taste nicer.

At 9/16/07 04:00 AM, LightandDark wrote: KFC BUYS, FUCKING BUYS THE DEAD CHICKENS, THEY DON'T BUTCHER THEM, THEY DON'T TORTUE THEM, THEY JUST BUY THEM FROM TWO DIFFERENT FARMS!

Chill, dude. And, take a moment to consider the fact that by buying chickens from these farms, KFC is basically sponsoring them to carry on whatever they're doing

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 04:10:45

I've always thought all meat products were like that.
I guess I can see why people are vegitarions.

But they're already dead. Can't bring them back to life so I'll continue eating at KFC

c

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 04:11:09

At 9/15/07 07:58 PM, shavingcreamman wrote: kentucky fried chicken is evil! they stuff little chickens in overly crouded barns and then at age 3 months they cut there beaks off. then they r ruffly shuffed into small crates and shiped to factories to be mutalated. by then there leg bones r broken. (most of them). then there legs r latched onto a claw in rows and hung upsidedown. they r quickly put under water for seconds and shocked with low voltage so all it did was make them feel pain. then a few men r waiting to queckly slit there throats. then some of them r still alive and r dumped into hot burning water.

You are a dumbass. I used to manage at a corporate KFC. We done cut up chickens, nor raise them. We buy them bulk from Tyson. Do you buy chicken from Tyson? It is REQUIRED even for FRANCHISES to buy the chicken from Tyson. Also, the chicken comes in RAW. If you have a problem with the way they are raised, then TYSON is evil, not KFC.

Get your facts straight. Also, to the people who says the food sucks, I agree with you.

-Lost Signature-

If found, please call 555-1212 to claim your prize. disclaimer - prizes may cause fatigue, bad breath, erectile dysfunction, tax audit, or anal bleeding.

BBS Signature

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 04:11:19

At 9/16/07 04:00 AM, LightandDark wrote:
At 9/16/07 03:44 AM, MonkKing wrote:
KFC BUYS, FUCKING BUYS THE DEAD CHICKENS, THEY DON'T BUTCHER THEM, THEY DON'T TORTUE THEM, THEY JUST BUY THEM FROM TWO DIFFERENT FARMS!

Think about the big picture! Even if they don't directly slit the throat/boil/electrocute the chickens they are still contributing the whole catastrophe by BUYING the tortured animal carcasses.
Following that if you buy KFC's food, then you are also contributing to animal torture.

BBS Signature

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 04:13:45

At 9/16/07 04:06 AM, Denvish wrote:
At 9/15/07 09:29 PM, No-oneSpecial wrote: Utter dog food. Some people have the pallet of a cow's shit.
Have to agree with this, I love a bit of roast chicken, but I wouldn't touch that stuff. You may as well drink a pint of oil... in fact, that would probably taste nicer.

At 9/16/07 04:00 AM, LightandDark wrote: KFC BUYS, FUCKING BUYS THE DEAD CHICKENS, THEY DON'T BUTCHER THEM, THEY DON'T TORTUE THEM, THEY JUST BUY THEM FROM TWO DIFFERENT FARMS!
Chill, dude. And, take a moment to consider the fact that by buying chickens from these farms, KFC is basically sponsoring them to carry on whatever they're doing

Please don't ban me, but supposedly (you can ignore this) the farms they buy from are the same fancy restaurants use, what i do know i need hard non-peta proof that the farms are the same that KFC uses.

especially considering nobody knows what the farms KFC uses or where they're located

BBS Signature

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 04:22:55

At 9/15/07 07:58 PM, shavingcreamman wrote: stuff

Congrats bitch,you made me never eat at KFC again.

BBS Signature

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 04:26:28

At 9/16/07 03:44 AM, MonkKing wrote: *sob* You know that stuff actually makes me cry! I'm a proud vegitarian, BECAUSE THEY DO THINGS LIKE THIS!

YOU RETARDED SHIT!

ALL. IT. IS. IS. A. CHICKEN.

it has no feelings, no emothions, bcause its too stupid and low on the food chain for that.

the fact is, its never going to be, think, or even atleast have the same emothions as a human.

and if you cry over this you're a pussy. its a ruff world kid, if you cry over chicken you have no attecthment to you are far from ready for the real world.

but you're proud of being a veggietarien, so im not suprised you're a pussy.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to kentucky fried chicken bad or good? 2007-09-16 04:26:42

At 9/16/07 04:13 AM, LightandDark wrote:
Please don't ban me, but supposedly (you can ignore this) the farms they buy from are the same fancy restaurants use, what i do know i need hard non-peta proof that the farms are the same that KFC uses.

Tyson. You know, the ball park franks, you can buy whole chickens. Wallmart sells thier products. The only difference between What you buy and what we buy is that the chicken comes 160 pieces per case. All this bullshit the TC came up with is urban legend. I believe Tyson does have farms specifically for us, but the chickens are bred the same, as per Tyson corporate buisiness rules.

-Lost Signature-

If found, please call 555-1212 to claim your prize. disclaimer - prizes may cause fatigue, bad breath, erectile dysfunction, tax audit, or anal bleeding.

BBS Signature